Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Europe] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in Europe here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Europe should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

The Board is asking for a place in the left half of the table, but the predictions are that the squad is end 18th out of 18. with FC Emmen in de Eredivisie.

24 minutes ago, TheTrailerParker said:

The Board is asking for a place in the left half of the table, but the predictions are that the squad is end 18th out of 18. with FC Emmen in de Eredivisie.

This belongs in the Holland data issues thread

Hello

First of all, Good job once again but I saw some "issues"

Roman Berezovskiy is a member of Armenia staff as a goalkeeper trainer https://www.transfermarkt.fr/roman-berezovskiy/profil/trainer/40914

Vardan Minasyan is the coach of Ararat Armenia https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vardan-minasyan/profil/trainer/5498

Eder Arreola is now free https://www.transfermarkt.fr/eder-arreola/profil/spieler/183110

Khasmanyan is the coach of Ararat https://www.transfermarkt.fr/abraham-khashmanyan/profil/trainer/27134

Gor Manukyan is injured IRL https://www.transfermarkt.fr/gor-manukyan/verletzungen/spieler/231948

I know this is not easy but could you please review this, Eric Vardanyan is one of the best younster of Armenia he has caps in NT, check his stats and he shoukd have signed to Leganes, he deserves better rating + potential https://panarmenian.net/eng/news/257974/Armenian_midfielder_Erik_Vardanyan_joining_Spanish_Leganés

https://www.transfermarkt.fr/erik-vardanyan/profil/spieler/403080

Petros Avetisyan is one of the best player of Pyunik IRL he is the captain too and in the game he really has poor ratings could you please make him as one of Pyunik's best player? he just got called in NT, scores much everytime he has potential and deserves better rating now https://www.transfermarkt.fr/petros-avetisyan/profil/spieler/309676

This is just my opinion but since you are Armenia resercher you should know the players and the best potentials... they are Bichachkyan, Avetisyan, Arakelyan, Vardanyan, Hayrapetyan, Kartashyan, Ayvazov and in the game most of them are really underrated, I don't say that they should be able toplay in Bayern etc but just a bit decent and can have the potential to be like Kadymyan and such players, now in game Avetisyan is not even a starter in Pyunik, and they all have no chance to be called in NT but IRL they have been or they are closed to

Thank you for reviewing

8 minutes ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Hello

First of all, Good job once again but I saw some "issues"

Roman Berezovskiy is a member of Armenia staff as a goalkeeper trainer https://www.transfermarkt.fr/roman-berezovskiy/profil/trainer/40914

Vardan Minasyan is the coach of Ararat Armenia https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vardan-minasyan/profil/trainer/5498

Eder Arreola is now free https://www.transfermarkt.fr/eder-arreola/profil/spieler/183110

Khasmanyan is the coach of Ararat https://www.transfermarkt.fr/abraham-khashmanyan/profil/trainer/27134

Gor Manukyan is injured IRL https://www.transfermarkt.fr/gor-manukyan/verletzungen/spieler/231948

I know this is not easy but could you please review this, Eric Vardanyan is one of the best younster of Armenia he has caps in NT, check his stats and he shoukd have signed to Leganes, he deserves better rating + potential https://panarmenian.net/eng/news/257974/Armenian_midfielder_Erik_Vardanyan_joining_Spanish_Leganés

https://www.transfermarkt.fr/erik-vardanyan/profil/spieler/403080

Petros Avetisyan is one of the best player of Pyunik IRL he is the captain too and in the game he really has poor ratings could you please make him as one of Pyunik's best player? he just got called in NT, scores much everytime he has potential and deserves better rating now https://www.transfermarkt.fr/petros-avetisyan/profil/spieler/309676

This is just my opinion but since you are Armenia resercher you should know the players and the best potentials... they are Bichachkyan, Avetisyan, Arakelyan, Vardanyan, Hayrapetyan, Kartashyan, Ayvazov and in the game most of them are really underrated, I don't say that they should be able toplay in Bayern etc but just a bit decent and can have the potential to be like Kadymyan and such players, now in game Avetisyan is not even a starter in Pyunik, and they all have no chance to be called in NT but IRL they have been or they are closed to

Thank you for reviewing

Hello,

thanks for your support, I appreciate it!

As for the transfers - as You see they are from October. The deadline for researchers was late September. Any later moves are reported, but are not included in the beta DB yet (should be in the full release, though). So - thanks for spotting that, but that's not the research fault.

As for Vardanyan's transfer - these were rumours, but till now no contract seems to be officially signed, therefore it won't be in the game as well.

As for the players' quality... Personally I have much more than one country to do, and having only a few people to help (none of them living in these countries), I might have missed something. Maybe, let my Armenian AR, @Kanwulf discuss it as well?

Yeah I think your reasoning is valid. For the most recent research period I concentrated more on player transfers and other such things, this next phase I will review the player ratings and amend them to represent real life more. Thanks for your feedback @drogbanasri63

Similar to the above poster querying the Armenian data, there seems to be the same issue in Georgia.

Obviously it’s difficult to have dedicated researchers in Europe’s less publicised and far-flung leagues but there a few players emerging in Georgia with decent potential - notably Dinamo Tbilisi’s left back Levan Kharabadze (called to the NT at 18) and midfield all-rounder Giorgi Kutsia (a standout at the u19 Euros not so long ago and in the first team at 16).

Then there is Locomotivi’s Zurab Davitashvili, a goalscoring number 10 with very good technical ability and another playing first team football at 16, as was Rustavi’s Kvicha Kvaratskhelia. The latter is a huge talent; a skillful winger who will surely leave Georgia as soon as he turns 18, as Giorgi Chakvetadze did before him - Bayern Munich as well as Russian and Italian teams have long been linked.

These last 2 were recently picked by The Guardian as being amongst the world’s biggest talents in their age group. 

Any review of the above would be ace and much, much appreciated.

thank you.

Here is the link to that Guardian article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/oct/11/next-generation-2018-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

Appreciate that it was probably published post-data cut-off but any revisions to the attributes/potentials of some of Georgia’s biggest promises would be hugely welcomed!

Of course, i’m not expecting any of the above to be -9 potential wonderkids but all have good technical attributes (Georgians have long had a reputation amongst former Soviet states for flamboyant dribbling and close control) and the potential to move west - Kvaratskhelia, especially.

10 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

Similar to the above poster querying the Armenian data, there seems to be the same issue in Georgia.

Obviously it’s difficult to have dedicated researchers in Europe’s less publicised and far-flung leagues but there a few players emerging in Georgia with decent potential - notably Dinamo Tbilisi’s left back Levan Kharabadze (called to the NT at 18) and midfield all-rounder Giorgi Kutsia (a standout at the u19 Euros not so long ago and in the first team at 16).

Then there is Locomotivi’s Zurab Davitashvili, a goalscoring number 10 with very good technical ability and another playing first team football at 16, as was Rustavi’s Kvicha Kvaratskhelia. The latter is a huge talent; a skillful winger who will surely leave Georgia as soon as he turns 18, as Giorgi Chakvetadze did before him - Bayern Munich as well as Russian and Italian teams have long been linked.

These last 2 were recently picked by The Guardian as being amongst the world’s biggest talents in their age group. 

Any review of the above would be ace and much, much appreciated.

thank you.

We have no problem with Georgian language and Georgian league. As for the players You've mentioned, exactly Kvaratskhelia, Kharabadze and Davitashvili are in top 5 of Georgian league players in spite of their potential (Kvaratskhelia and Kharabadze even top 2). Maybe they will develop better than they are rated now, there's always a risk of misrating. Kutsia is also rated quite good in terms of PA. As for the CA, personally I think they are not that bad as for their age. Ever more, Davitashvili and Kvaratskhelia still have played almost nothing against senior players, and seeing them only at the youth background might be misleading. Anyway, I'm not stating that some slight increases are a bad idea, if they keep their play, they would be uprised for sure in the winter DB.

Ok cool - take your point and thank you for the reply. 

Does seem that all players mentioned have random attributes, though - maybe hard-coding a couple of key strengths (ie dribbling/technique/flair for Kvaratskhelia etc) would be nice as it would represent what sort of players they are, regardless of their PA.

Seems that the days of Georgian players being highly-rated in FM/CM may be gone (remember Lado Burduli and Lasha Chelidze?!). I get the rationale - overpowering players with low market value can be seen as unrealistic...but then you get into situations where gifted players emerge but are only good in FM once they move to a more prestigious league - as with Giorgi Chakvetadze.

Hello,

I'm playing Gallivare in 2nd Sweden division and it seems that this team does not participate to the sweden cup.. Maybe there is something I don't know, or maybe there is something missing.

Thank you !

Il y a 12 heures, avto a dit :

Hello,

thanks for your support, I appreciate it!

As for the transfers - as You see they are from October. The deadline for researchers was late September. Any later moves are reported, but are not included in the beta DB yet (should be in the full release, though). So - thanks for spotting that, but that's not the research fault.

As for Vardanyan's transfer - these were rumours, but till now no contract seems to be officially signed, therefore it won't be in the game as well.

As for the players' quality... Personally I have much more than one country to do, and having only a few people to help (none of them living in these countries), I might have missed something. Maybe, let my Armenian AR, @Kanwulf discuss it as well?

Yes i knis that the closing for the beta is late September but if no one tells it sometimes it is not corrected. 

Yes you have made a good job on transfers I did not check all yet but everything seems ok. Especially since the country is not developed in football it's hard to know or even to care about it because most of people won't look at this league which is not even playable exempts if you modify the db.

Vardanyan did not sign i dont know why and got injured tbis month but it was to show his potemtial he has passes trials there.

But it would be really good if you can improve potentials for the quoted players since they are key players Avetisyan Vardanyan Arakelyan are the best players in pyunik and they all 3 have substitute role with very low potential it's 3 fm it's like this and it's a pity that their ratings is not reviewed every year... if you can check it and correct a bit for these players it would be really perfect. 

I can help for armenia if you need Informations or such things

4 minutes ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Yes i knis that the closing for the beta is late September but if no one tells it sometimes it is not corrected. 

Yes you have made a good job on transfers I did not check all yet but everything seems ok. Especially since the country is not developed in football it's hard to know or even to care about it because most of people won't look at this league which is not even playable exempts if you modify the db.

Vardanyan did not sign i dont know why and got injured tbis month but it was to show his potemtial he has passes trials there.

But it would be really good if you can improve potentials for the quoted players since they are key players Avetisyan Vardanyan Arakelyan are the best players in pyunik and they all 3 have substitute role with very low potential it's 3 fm it's like this and it's a pity that their ratings is not reviewed every year... if you can check it and correct a bit for these players it would be really perfect. 

We'll try to improve it before the final release. It might not be possible, but we'll try :) Any help is welcome, and I'm sure @Kanwulf will appreciate it.

8 minutes ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Yeah, as avto has said, we will try our hardest to get these implemented as soon as possible. Ideally, I would like to include your proposed changes in time for the games full release but that is only if it is possible. 

As for help, I am always happy to hear your feedback to help improve the Armenian database. You can post what ever you consider needs to be changed and I will do what I can to implement it as soon as possible :) 

3 hours ago, Pikaciel said:

Hello,

I'm playing Gallivare in 2nd Sweden division and it seems that this team does not participate to the sweden cup.. Maybe there is something I don't know, or maybe there is something missing.

Thank you !

This should be brought up in the Sweden thread. As it is a playable nation, it has it's own thread. Perhaps this might be more of a League Issue rather than a data issue though.

Il y a 7 heures, Kanwulf a dit :

Yeah, as avto has said, we will try our hardest to get these implemented as soon as possible. Ideally, I would like to include your proposed changes in time for the games full release but that is only if it is possible. 

As for help, I am always happy to hear your feedback to help improve the Armenian database. You can post what ever you consider needs to be changed and I will do what I can to implement it as soon as possible :) 

Great news it would be really amazing if their CA / PA is upgraded ! I'd like to if you can tell me in what can I be useful?

For me in previous FM there were issues with transfers but seems to be ok now , maybe some positions modifications sometimes but here too seems good (it's just exploring DB in previous opus postions were random from one save to another)

For this FM if actual CA for Avetisyan Vardanyan can be upgraded it would be great and also a bit their potential as well as the potential of Bichakchyan who went to Zilina and is so far one of the best youngster in Armenian football

Edited by drogbanasri63

Not if this is in the right thread

But on the Europe page under Qualification Places it lists each country having at least 1 team in the Group Stages of the European Champions Cup

10 hours ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Great news it would be really amazing if their CA / PA is upgraded ! I'd like to if you can tell me in what can I be useful?

For me in previous FM there were issues with transfers but seems to be ok now , maybe some positions modifications sometimes but here too seems good (it's just exploring DB in previous opus postions were random from one save to another)

For this FM if actual CA for Avetisyan Vardanyan can be upgraded it would be great and also a bit their potential as well as the potential of Bichakchyan who went to Zilina and is so far one of the best youngster in Armenian football

The best thing you could do at this stage is just compile a list of all players you think could do with being improved and players with incorrect positions and I’ll get round to it as soon as possible :) either post it here or send them to me in a private message, it’s up to you.

Il y a 2 heures, Kanwulf a dit :

The best thing you could do at this stage is just compile a list of all players you think could do with being improved and players with incorrect positions and I’ll get round to it as soon as possible :) either post it here or send them to me in a private message, it’s up to you.

Petros Avetisyan is a key player in Pyunik so needs to be upgraded and he also has been called for NT (although did not play against Gibraltar and Macedonia), his natural role should be in AMC, he almost Always play this position https://www.transfermarkt.fr/petros-avetisyan/leistungsdaten/spieler/309676/plus/0?saison=ges

Vahagn Hayrapetyan is a key player today in Talalaev system, he has been captain of U21 from times to times, I think he deserves a better potential or even little increase of CA (Always difficult to judge in comparaison from level in general in game) https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vahagn-hayrapetyan/nationalmannschaft/spieler/270975

Arthur Kartashyan CA seems good, he was announced as one of the best younsgter but seems to stay at the same level currently, has a little margin of increasment IRL, a key player of Armenia U21 and close to NT IRL 

Eric Vardanyan should be a key player in Pyunik and with a good potential, he was supposed to sign in Leganes stayed one month there but the deal did not appear, also made a trial in Sion but has been refused because of lack of physic condtion, but he is one of the best youngster in Armenia, scores often, a solid LW, his potential should be high and maybe a little more technic for CA https://www.transfermarkt.fr/erik-vardanyan/transfers/spieler/403080

Denis Voynov in Pyunik should have his natural postion as RM RW and not as LM LW https://www.transfermarkt.fr/denis-voynov/leistungsdaten/spieler/70231

Artak Yedigaryan, should be able to play LM and should be really more offensive he has finished twice best scorer of Armenian League, while playing LM or LB in game he only has 5 for finishing, https://www.transfermarkt.fr/artak-yedigaryan/torenachminute/spieler/119433

Vahan Bichakhchyan should have a very good potential, he plays so far in Zilina B but his one of the best youngster for armenia, scored in Europa Legaue when he was 16 https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vahan-bichakhchyan/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/399348 he should also be able to play LW

Henri Avagyan is a layer of Alashket IRL he is free in game https://www.transfermarkt.fr/henri-avagyan/nationalmannschaft/spieler/249671 

Emmanuel Odemis is missing in game https://www.transfermarkt.fr/emmanuel-odemis/nationalmannschaft/spieler/537827

4 minutes ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Petros Avetisyan is a key player in Pyunik so needs to be upgraded and he also has been called for NT (although did not play against Gibraltar and Macedonia), his natural role should be in AMC, he almost Always play this position https://www.transfermarkt.fr/petros-avetisyan/leistungsdaten/spieler/309676/plus/0?saison=ges

Vahagn Hayrapetyan is a key player today in Talalaev system, he has been captain of U21 from times to times, I think he deserves a better potential or even little increase of CA (Always difficult to judge in comparaison from level in general in game) https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vahagn-hayrapetyan/nationalmannschaft/spieler/270975

Arthur Kartashyan CA seems good, he was announced as one of the best younsgter but seems to stay at the same level currently, has a little margin of increasment IRL, a key player of Armenia U21 and close to NT IRL 

Eric Vardanyan should be a key player in Pyunik and with a good potential, he was supposed to sign in Leganes stayed one month there but the deal did not appear, also made a trial in Sion but has been refused because of lack of physic condtion, but he is one of the best youngster in Armenia, scores often, a solid LW, his potential should be high and maybe a little more technic for CA https://www.transfermarkt.fr/erik-vardanyan/transfers/spieler/403080

Denis Voynov in Pyunik should have his natural postion as RM RW and not as LM LW https://www.transfermarkt.fr/denis-voynov/leistungsdaten/spieler/70231

Artak Yedigaryan, should be able to play LM and should be really more offensive he has finished twice best scorer of Armenian League, while playing LM or LB in game he only has 5 for finishing, https://www.transfermarkt.fr/artak-yedigaryan/torenachminute/spieler/119433

Vahan Bichakhchyan should have a very good potential, he plays so far in Zilina B but his one of the best youngster for armenia, scored in Europa Legaue when he was 16 https://www.transfermarkt.fr/vahan-bichakhchyan/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/399348 he should also be able to play LW

Henri Avagyan is a layer of Alashket IRL he is free in game https://www.transfermarkt.fr/henri-avagyan/nationalmannschaft/spieler/249671 

Emmanuel Odemis is missing in game https://www.transfermarkt.fr/emmanuel-odemis/nationalmannschaft/spieler/537827

Thanks!

Denis Voynov was set to these positions by the Russian researchers but I’ll change it to the correct positions.

Vahan Bichakhchyan - I cant edit him because he is no longer in the Armenian data. You should post this one in the Slovakian thread so they can edit him.

As for the rest, I will try to include them in time for the games full release if I can. But if not, then they will definitely be included for the next data patch. 

Thanks again for your feedback, please post as much as you can find :) 

il y a 56 minutes, Kanwulf a dit :

Thanks!

Denis Voynov was set to these positions by the Russian researchers but I’ll change it to the correct positions.

Vahan Bichakhchyan - I cant edit him because he is no longer in the Armenian data. You should post this one in the Slovakian thread so they can edit him.

As for the rest, I will try to include them in time for the games full release if I can. But if not, then they will definitely be included for the next data patch. 

Thanks again for your feedback, please post as much as you can find :) 

Ok thank you ! Ah yes i'll see for Bichakhchyan there , Actually for Voynov according to transfermrkt he played more often LM, in my opinion he should be able to play well on both sides https://www.transfermarkt.fr/denis-voynov/leistungsdaten/spieler/70231/plus/0?saison=ges

And as for Odemis, 

1 hour ago, drogbanasri63 said:

And that should be reported to the Swiss thread rather, as he plays in Nyon now. 

I believe this applies to the entire database so not sure if this is the correct thread.

Players which have been given the squad status "backup" still request first team football. I feel like this forces me to rotate the whole squad just to keep everyone happy & it changes the way I manage because if I stick to the same 11 players are guaranteed to get upset.

Suggestion: Players with the squad status "backup" should not expect and therefore should not request any first team football.

29 minutes ago, J-Time said:

I believe this applies to the entire database so not sure if this is the correct thread.

Players which have been given the squad status "backup" still request first team football. I feel like this forces me to rotate the whole squad just to keep everyone happy & it changes the way I manage because if I stick to the same 11 players are guaranteed to get upset.

Suggestion: Players with the squad status "backup" should not expect and therefore should not request any first team football.

This isn't a data issue. If you have examples of what you believe to be a bug please post them in the Dynamics and Interaction forum. 

Bug Report: I changed a penalty taker using the quick option which appears in the top left corner before they kick the ball because the player had missed a penalty during the game earlier & it did not switch the penalty taker & he missed again!

3 hours ago, J-Time said:

Bug Report: I changed a penalty taker using the quick option which appears in the top left corner before they kick the ball because the player had missed a penalty during the game earlier & it did not switch the penalty taker & he missed again!

This isn't the correct thread for that.

in the team H.Alicante located in the second B group 3 in Spanish league missing the best player of the team named Carlos Martinez.  He is forward.
Could you include it?

THANKS!

1 hour ago, Fernando Juan said:

in the team H.Alicante located in the second B group 3 in Spanish league missing the best player of the team named Carlos Martinez.  He is forward.
Could you include it?

THANKS!

You should post this in the Spain data issues thread

Wang Juncai 23074080,  he is Luxembourge citizen and ever played for Lux youth national team . you can make Chinese as his secon nailty, thanks

12 hours ago, jallo said:

Wang Juncai 23074080,  he is Luxembourge citizen and ever played for Lux youth national team . you can make Chinese as his secon nailty, thanks 

TT request has been logged. Thanks Jallo.

Umm... pretty sure East Germany no longer exists. Yet apparently their U20 team came second in the U20 Elite League in 2018?

IRL England finished second.

20181024141948_1.jpg

Didn't exactly know where to put this since there is no 'world' thread for data issues, so here it is.
Surely it can't be that hard to put in real records for the WORLD CUP

Most team goals - Hungary - 27 (1954)

Most team conceded - South Korea - 16 (1954)

Most goals by player in one tournament - Just Fontaine (France) - 13 (1958)

Most assists by player in one tournament - Pele (Brazil) - 7 (1970)

Most clean sheets by player in one tournament - (NOT 100% SURE) - Walter Zenga (Italy) - 5 (1990)

20181024153955_1.jpg

Similarly, there are many records you could easily fill in for the European Championship.

Lowest Attendance - 3,869 - Hungary vs Denmark - 20 June 1964

Most matches won in a row - 5 - France, Netherlands, or Czech Republic

Most matches lost in a row - 6 - Yugoslavia

Most matches without scoring - 5 - Ukraine

Most team goals - 14 - France (1984)

Most team conceded - 13 - Yugoslavia (2000)

Don't really understand why they wouldn't be in the game.

20181024155038_1.jpg

You might want to look into other major tournaments as well.

Edited by dpt8544

After many years of having trouble with log in into the site,most of the problems I saw and noticed on testing Project Fear are fixed,same as beta,since I was sending those reports to my Head Researcher,as I'm doing for a very long time.Many tnx for letting me to be a part of this project! :applause:

Now,I'm here for the problem,right.Problem is with Bosnian research team.In last 3 years before every update,I was sending mails or PM at Facebook to them to fix some issues and after 3 years those mistakes are still there.I wouldn't care that much if I wasn't from Serbia,and large number of our players is in their db,or should be.There is a huge problem,that if you don't send them a certain player,they probably won't order it or search it in db (even in their own),they just gonna create new\double one.I'm not sure what is the status for these,but they are first at my list,since some others are finally orderd from our db,and they removed their duplicates.

They should order originally Dzenis Suman 43212584 from Italy and update his history,instead of that they created new one with 21029918.They should also check their own database and update for Dejan Plisnic 8502543 and Marko Rastovic 8408296,instead of that they created them with 21029654 and 21029656.Same thing is done with Emir Plakalo 21020373 who is later made with 21025159.So if these original created guys still exist in db,they should be updated and placed in correct clubs,and their "new born" duplicates should be removed.

Many of their transfers are baised on rumours,instead they just search official documents on their national football site,with all trasnfers,as I'm doing with Serbian transfers (that's why we had them so much in past years).

This summer they ordered Ivan Jovanovic 62192238 from our Serbian DB and after they realised that that's not correct guy,they just deleted him from db!Should they do that and does they have permission to do that?!

Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 is not a player of Radnik Bijeljina as they made it.Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 was player\coach 'till 2015\16 season at Drina Zvornik,after that he become Under 18 coach,and past year and a half he is Under 18 Head Coach of Drina Zvornik.He was playing with my friend Stefan Colovic.This is https://www.facebook.com/aleksandar.vasic.353 that Aleksandar Vasic.

They should create new Aleksandar Vasic who is born 21 of May 1991 in Bijeljina,and his history should look like this:

2011 Mladost VO
2012 Mladost VO 23\3
2013 Mladost VO 25\2
2014 Mladost VO 15\0
2014 Radnik Bijeljina 9\0
2015 Radnik Bijeljina 11\0
2016 Radnik Bijeljina

2017 Radnik Bijeljina
2018 Radnik Bijeljina

This is that guy https://www.facebook.com/aleksandaraco.vasic.7

Also,some of their club are not active almost 10 years,for example NK Zlaja 8403758.

NK Celik Zenica 1945  UID 8408401 is also wrong name,it should be FK Celik Zenica 1945 wich should be just "dummy" team for original NK Celik Zenica 1300143.For example they should look like this in editor.

Staff member of that team Goran Peles 8403366 had died 8 years ago.

These are only things I can remember now,and ofc things that I had pointing out to them in past 3 years before every official update,as I said on the start.This is a game,but if someone took some job to do,then he should do it the best way he can and know,if he is not good at,he should just stop and let someone else to do it.I did this only because I hope at final someone will fix these things.

celik.JPG

Edited by BajaHater

5 hours ago, BajaHater said:

After many years of having trouble with log in into the site,most of the problems I saw and noticed on testing Project Fear are fixed,same as beta,since I was sending those reports to my Head Researcher,as I'm doing for a very long time.Many tnx for letting me to be a part of this project! :applause:

Now,I'm here for the problem,right.Problem is with Bosnian research team.In last 3 years before every update,I was sending mails or PM at Facebook to them to fix some issues and after 3 years those mistakes are still there.I wouldn't care that much if I wasn't from Serbia,and large number of our players is in their db,or should be.There is a huge problem,that if you don't send them a certain player,they probably won't order it or search it in db (even in their own),they just gonna create new\double one.I'm not sure what is the status for these,but they are first at my list,since some others are finally orderd from our db,and they removed their duplicates.

They should order originally Dzenis Suman 43212584 from Italy and update his history,instead of that they created new one with 21029918.They should also check their own database and update for Dejan Plisnic 8502543 and Marko Rastovic 8408296,instead of that they created them with 21029654 and 21029656.Same thing is done with Emir Plakalo 21020373 who is later made with 21025159.So if these original created guys still exist in db,they should be updated and placed in correct clubs,and their "new born" duplicates should be removed.

Many of their transfers are baised on rumours,instead they just search official documents on their national football site,with all trasnfers,as I'm doing with Serbian transfers (that's why we had them so much in past years).

This summer they ordered Ivan Jovanovic 62192238 from our Serbian DB and after they realised that that's not correct guy,they just deleted him from db!Should they do that and does they have permission to do that?!

Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 is not a player of Radnik Bijeljina as they made it.Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 was player\coach 'till 2015\16 season at Drina Zvornik,after that he become Under 18 coach,and past year and a half he is Under 18 Head Coach of Drina Zvornik.He was playing with my friend Stefan Colovic.This is https://www.facebook.com/aleksandar.vasic.353 that Aleksandar Vasic.

They should create new Aleksandar Vasic who is born 21 of May 1991 in Bijeljina,and his history should look like this:

2011 Mladost VO
2012 Mladost VO 23\3
2013 Mladost VO 25\2
2014 Mladost VO 15\0
2014 Radnik Bijeljina 9\0
2015 Radnik Bijeljina 11\0
2016 Radnik Bijeljina

2017 Radnik Bijeljina
2018 Radnik Bijeljina

This is that guy https://www.facebook.com/aleksandaraco.vasic.7

Also,some of their club are not active almost 10 years,for example NK Zlaja 8403758.

NK Celik Zenica 1945  UID 8408401 is also wrong name,it should be FK Celik Zenica 1945 wich should be just "dummy" team for original NK Celik Zenica 1300143.For example they should look like this in editor.

Staff member of that team Goran Peles 8403366 had died 8 years ago.

These are only things I can remember now,and ofc things that I had pointing out to them in past 3 years before every official update,as I said on the start.This is a game,but if someone took some job to do,then he should do it the best way he can and know,if he is not good at,he should just stop and let someone else to do it.I did this only because I hope at final someone will fix these things.

celik.JPG

@SlobaFMB just in case you missed this

5 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

@SlobaFMB just in case you missed this

He knows that,I've also contacted him few times about these problems,and nothing.Since you're Macedonian researcher what happend with Milos Tasic,is he still part of Macedonian research team?

2 minutes ago, BajaHater said:

He knows that,I've also contacted him few times about these problems,and nothing.Since you're Macedonian researcher what happend with Milos Tasic,is he still part of Macedonian research team?

Yeah, he is still part of the Macedonia research team. I work on the player and club files and report them to him. I'm his assistant in that regard.

Edited by Kanwulf

1 minute ago, Kanwulf said:

Yeah, he is still part of the Macedonia research team. I work on the player and club files and report them to him. I'm his assistant in that regard.

Same as me for Serbia :D

1 minute ago, BajaHater said:

Same as me for Serbia :D

Nice, good job on the Serbia data! I imagine we will need to be in contact with different transfers between our nations of research :D 

1 minute ago, Kanwulf said:

Nice, good job on the Serbia data! I imagine we will need to be in contact with different transfers between our nations of research :D 

Of course,this summer many our guys was going to Macedonia,and coming from it,but as you know many of them retured after month or two.Anyway all research teams from EX-YU should be conected to get best possible final resault in db. :thup:

@Kanwulf, I send every information to HR of Bosnia. I'm not HR so I don't have real power to change things in database without permission HR for that.

[ITALY] Serie B, Salernitana

For the Salernitana team, the shirt number 4 is not retired. From 2011 the number's shirt is available. In this competition the number 4 is Bernardini

Immagine.png

I found when I opened the qualification places window in Europe that every single country had at least one champions league group stage space. Thought for a second UEFA had changed the format again :lol:

As a long term Georgian football follower (even though foreigner) - If I may suggest, Irakli Bughridze to have an upgrade after showing himself not only in Erovnuli Liga, but also good performances against Europa League vs Beitar and Maribor earlier. Additionally, been playing well for the U21 NT. To me, that justifies consistency and deserves agility, dribbling and technique upgrades mainly. @avto

In the next DB IT will be seriously reconsidered, as now it's too late for such changes. But thanks for any suggestions!

On 24/10/2018 at 14:21, dpt8544 said:

Umm... pretty sure East Germany no longer exists. Yet apparently their U20 team came second in the U20 Elite League in 2018?

IRL England finished second.

20181024141948_1.jpg

I was just about to say the same thing as East Germany doesn't exist, England yes as they did finish in 2nd place. Now that is so going to bother me now

Hi, I don't know where I should put this because there isn't a thread for England National Team, I am considering being England First Team and I just saw their backroom staff isn't up to date, Keith Downing, Mark Robson and Richie Kyle are not First Team England coaches, This should be the setup

Manager: Gareth Southgate

Assistant: Steve Holland

Coach: Allan Russell https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44717631

Coach: Paul Nevin https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/paul-nevin-england-football-gareth-southgate-fa-a8566676.html

Goalkeeping Coach: Martyn Margetson - Removed from England setup even though he did not leave? Someone may have removed him by mistake

Physio: Mark Sertori

If this could get sorted it would be very helpful, as Allan Russell isn't even on the game, even though he was in FM18?

The Second image was Taken from the World Cup, Just as more Evidence here is the Wiki Link of England's Coaching Staff https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_national_football_team#Coaching_staff

308167065_Screenshot2018-11-03at20_54_57.thumb.png.967887e5bc369b632af02c3e9ac143f2.pngipanews_e64184d8-1974-4f6c-9206-c53eddd18a3c_1.thumb.jpg.5d3f1770b087d8c86c02659899c4f17d.jpg

Edited by LBall94_
Misspelled