Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[North America] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in North America here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for North America should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this by accident:

Daz Meeham (Assistant manager of Turks & Caicos) is duplicated

ID: 82082568
ID: 82084682

First one has an extra History entry. Not sure whixh one should be correct

Edited by demodave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, demodave said:

Found this by accident:

Daz Meeham (Assistant manager of Turks & Caicos) is duplicated

ID: 82082568
ID: 82084682

First one has an extra History entry. Not sure whixh one should be correct

Thank you demodave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR St. Lucia

Antonio Joseph (92071667) plays for Uptown Rebels since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/antonio-joseph/profil/spieler/518812

HR St. Kitts and Nevis

Devaughn Elliott (30001438) plays for Village Superstars since September 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/devaughn-elliott/profil/spieler/220555

HR Puerto Rico

Joseph Marrero (20028746) plays for Academia Quintana since April 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jackie-marrero/profil/spieler/213277

HR Trinidad and Tobago

Sean De Silva (82002811) plays for Queens Park (TRI) since June 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sean-de-silva/profil/spieler/106227

Daneil Cyrus (82002885) plays for Al-Orobah since August 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/daneil-cyrus/profil/spieler/122357

HR British Virgin Islands

Joel Fahie (82061284) plays for Rebels FC since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joel-fahie/profil/spieler/220381

HR Cuba

Jaime Colome (8835066) plays for Hoppers FC since January 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jaime-colome/profil/spieler/62508

Yoel Colome (82050007) plays for Hoppers FC since January 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yoel-colome/profil/spieler/62509

HR El Salvador

Lester Blanco (87001496) plays for Isidro Metapan since September 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lester-blanco/profil/spieler/107348

HR French Guiana

Marvin Torvic (33048847)  plays for Etoile Matoury since July 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marvin-torvic/profil/spieler/277303

HR Guadeloupe

Sylvain Mirval (43272517) plays for US Baie-Mahault since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/raphael-mirval/profil/spieler/409220

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canadian Premier League

FC Edmonton:

Sean Fleming (72006265) is the assistant manager and youth technical director

http://fcedmonton.canpl.ca/video/sean-fleming-named-assistant-coach-academy-technical-director

Forge FC:

Bobby Smyrniotis (20502641) is the manager and technical director, having moved from Sigma FC

http://forgefc.canpl.ca/article/forge-fc-names-bobby-smyrniotis-clubs-first-ever-technical-director-and-head-coach

Pacific FC:

Michael Silberbauer (926037) is the manager

Jamie Merriman is the assistant manager
http://pacificfc.canpl.ca/article/michael-silberbauer-announced-as-head-coach-of-pacific-fc

Josh Simpson is not the charmain, but instead, the president

Dean Shillington is the chairman

http://pacificfc.canpl.ca/owners-profile

York 9 FC:

Carmine Isacco (72004134) is the assistant manager, having moved from Vaughan Azzuri

Sergio De Luca (5500058) is a First Team Coach

http://club.vaughansoccer.com/index.php/vsc-programs-menu/rep-competitive-program-menu/teams/item/1926-jimmy-brennan-carmine-isacco-and-deluca-named-y9fc-s-coaching-staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if this a data issue but LAFC seem to have some issues with their managers:

a1dcaec71eb616925cae9b52937f16a4.png

Although it's possible that a manager is sacked quickly it seems unlikely to two managers are both sacked within 3 weeks. I looked and they didn't take another job and were actually sacked (they didn't leave themselves). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some clubs that are duplicated or missing, so..

in Anguilla:

  • Uprising FC (82072829) and Up Rising FC (82079158) are the same club, remove one

in Aruba:

  • rename FC Porto (82083243) to SV Porto

in Barbados:

in Canada:

in French Guyana:

  • missing club: ASC de l'Ouest
  • Balata Abriba (34012508) and AJ Balata-Abriba (82078024) are duplicated, remove AJ Balata-Abriba

in Grenada:

  • extinct Gouyave Football Club (82065156) -> new club: FC Camerhogne

in Guadeloupe:

in Martinique:

  • missing club: Rapid Club du Lorrain
  • AS Samaritaine (919121) and Samaritaine (82079072) are the same club, remove one

in Sint Maarten:

  • Super Stars (82063149) and United Super Stars (82079592) are the same club, remove one

in Panama:

  • extinct El Tecal (80010014) because this club were renamed in 2012 to Club Deportivo Vista Alegre, then in 2016 they were renamed to Club Deportivo Sport West Fútbol Club (80024194)

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Vista_Alegre  |   https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_West_FC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ballou Tabla playing for Barcelona B is listed as having declared for Ivory Coast, when in fact, he has declared for Canada.

https://www.canadasoccer.com/ballou-tabla-joins-canada-for-concacaf-nations-league-p161817

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The correct demonym for someone from Bermuda is 'Bermudian,' not 'Bermudan' which is what the game currently says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

French Guiana

Jaïr Karam (29149153)
Please remove his national manager role from French Guiana and transfer him to Stade Poitevin FC, he is the new manager of the club since 27/06/2018.

Achivements
French Guiana - Caribbean Championship - Third Place - 25/06/2017 - Manager (First Team)

History
ASC Rémire - Manager (First Team) - 01/07/2006 30/06/2014
Olympique Cayenne - Manager (First Team) - 01/09/2015 30/06/2016
French Guiana - Manager (First Team) - 15/11/2013 22/02/2018

http://www.franceguyane.fr/archives/as-remire-jair-karam-dans-son-nouveau-role-20060928020.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/regions/guyane/remire-assure-l-essentiel-196879.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/sports/maurice-tramoni-a-l-as-remire-203684.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/une/les-retrouvailles-karam-careme-258003.php
https://la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/yanadokos-n-ont-plus-selectionneur-564677.html
https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/vienne/football-national-3-jair-karam-entraineur-du-stade-poitevin
https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/poitiers/football-n3-barritault-bluffe-par-le-nouvel-entraineur-du-stade-poitevin

Thierry De Neef (10411)
Please release him to free, it's the new manager of French Guiana since 19/04/2018, he is under contract unti 31/03/2020

https://la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/thierry-neef-nouveau-selectionneur-yanas-dokos-580369.html
https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thierry-de-neef-nomme-selectionneur-de-la-guyane/893997

History
CSC de Cayenne - Manager (First Team) - 01/07/2006 14/08/2013
French Guiana - Assistant Manager (First Team) - 01/10/2007 22/02/2011

http://www.franceguyane.fr/regions/guyane/thierry-de-neef-prend-du-recul-169534.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/sports/steeve-falgayrettes-nouveau-selectionneur-du-club-guyane-83289.php

Favourite Teams
OGC Nice - 12 Player ; CSC de Cayenne  - 15 - Supporter

Achievements
OGC Nice - French Cup - Winner - 10/05/1997 (instead of 12/05/1997) - Player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHY in the game all awards regarding CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 510062641  are not ?

in the editor there are .. not in the game.. as 13197449 (besk GK).. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean Flemming is not a coach for Canada soccer he instead is the assistant coach and head of youth development for FC Edmonton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2018 at 15:43, Kanwulf said:

HR St. Lucia

Antonio Joseph (92071667) plays for Uptown Rebels since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/antonio-joseph/profil/spieler/518812

HR St. Kitts and Nevis

Devaughn Elliott (30001438) plays for Village Superstars since September 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/devaughn-elliott/profil/spieler/220555

HR Puerto Rico

Joseph Marrero (20028746) plays for Academia Quintana since April 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jackie-marrero/profil/spieler/213277

HR Trinidad and Tobago

Sean De Silva (82002811) plays for Queens Park (TRI) since June 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sean-de-silva/profil/spieler/106227

Daneil Cyrus (82002885) plays for Al-Orobah since August 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/daneil-cyrus/profil/spieler/122357

HR British Virgin Islands

Joel Fahie (82061284) plays for Rebels FC since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joel-fahie/profil/spieler/220381

HR Cuba

Jaime Colome (8835066) plays for Hoppers FC since January 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jaime-colome/profil/spieler/62508

Yoel Colome (82050007) plays for Hoppers FC since January 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yoel-colome/profil/spieler/62509

HR El Salvador

Lester Blanco (87001496) plays for Isidro Metapan since September 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lester-blanco/profil/spieler/107348

HR French Guiana

Marvin Torvic (33048847)  plays for Etoile Matoury since July 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marvin-torvic/profil/spieler/277303

HR Guadeloupe

Sylvain Mirval (43272517) plays for US Baie-Mahault since January 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/raphael-mirval/profil/spieler/409220

 

Caribbean-related edits done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/10/2018 at 21:35, Maki0007 said:

I still didn't buy FM 19 but can someone please screenshot national football team Montserrat squad and put here.Thank you

Montserrat haven't seen an update for a while - they're on my list as I work through the Caribbean nations. Apologies for the disappointment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2018 at 09:52, DiguarPT said:

There are some clubs that are duplicated or missing, so..

in Anguilla:

  • Uprising FC (82072829) and Up Rising FC (82079158) are the same club, remove one

in Aruba:

  • rename FC Porto (82083243) to SV Porto

in Barbados:

in Canada:

in French Guyana:

  • missing club: ASC de l'Ouest
  • Balata Abriba (34012508) and AJ Balata-Abriba (82078024) are duplicated, remove AJ Balata-Abriba

in Grenada:

  • extinct Gouyave Football Club (82065156) -> new club: FC Camerhogne

in Guadeloupe:

in Martinique:

in Sint Maarten:

  • Super Stars (82063149) and United Super Stars (82079592) are the same club, remove one

in Panama:

  • extinct El Tecal (80010014) because this club were renamed in 2012 to Club Deportivo Vista Alegre, then in 2016 they were renamed to Club Deportivo Sport West Fútbol Club (80024194)

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Vista_Alegre  |   https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_West_FC

All Caribbean edits done for January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2018 at 03:20, Fadedaf said:

The correct demonym for someone from Bermuda is 'Bermudian,' not 'Bermudan' which is what the game currently says.

Bermudan is also appropriate - Bermudian is a more old-timey version (and technically as correct). The Caribbean people I talk to say Bermudan rather than Bermudian, but I admittedly don't know any Bermudans. Are you a local?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@V50 Yeah i'm from Bermuda, everyone says Bermudian, the other way may be technically correct as well but yeah i've never heard anyone here actually say it that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2018 at 06:44, romjet2 said:

French Guiana

Jaïr Karam (29149153)
Please remove his national manager role from French Guiana and transfer him to Stade Poitevin FC, he is the new manager of the club since 27/06/2018.

Achivements
French Guiana - Caribbean Championship - Third Place - 25/06/2017 - Manager (First Team)

History
ASC Rémire - Manager (First Team) - 01/07/2006 30/06/2014
Olympique Cayenne - Manager (First Team) - 01/09/2015 30/06/2016
French Guiana - Manager (First Team) - 15/11/2013 22/02/2018

http://www.franceguyane.fr/archives/as-remire-jair-karam-dans-son-nouveau-role-20060928020.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/regions/guyane/remire-assure-l-essentiel-196879.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/sports/maurice-tramoni-a-l-as-remire-203684.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/une/les-retrouvailles-karam-careme-258003.php
https://la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/yanadokos-n-ont-plus-selectionneur-564677.html
https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/vienne/football-national-3-jair-karam-entraineur-du-stade-poitevin
https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/poitiers/football-n3-barritault-bluffe-par-le-nouvel-entraineur-du-stade-poitevin

Thierry De Neef (10411)
Please release him to free, it's the new manager of French Guiana since 19/04/2018, he is under contract unti 31/03/2020

https://la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/thierry-neef-nouveau-selectionneur-yanas-dokos-580369.html
https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thierry-de-neef-nomme-selectionneur-de-la-guyane/893997

History
CSC de Cayenne - Manager (First Team) - 01/07/2006 14/08/2013
French Guiana - Assistant Manager (First Team) - 01/10/2007 22/02/2011

http://www.franceguyane.fr/regions/guyane/thierry-de-neef-prend-du-recul-169534.php
http://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/sports/steeve-falgayrettes-nouveau-selectionneur-du-club-guyane-83289.php

Favourite Teams
OGC Nice - 12 Player ; CSC de Cayenne  - 15 - Supporter

Achievements
OGC Nice - French Cup - Winner - 10/05/1997 (instead of 12/05/1997) - Player

Thanks for the thorough research, added for January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fadedaf said:

@V50 Yeah i'm from Bermuda, everyone says Bermudian, the other way may be technically correct as well but yeah i've never heard anyone here actually say it that way

Fair play, will edit now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:23, V50 said:

Montserrat haven't seen an update for a while - they're on my list as I work through the Caribbean nations. Apologies for the disappointment

I did update some of the squad based on their September friendlies, V50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 11:18, Gripper said:

I did update some of the squad based on their September friendlies, V50.

Awesome! Thanks for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Martinique

Le nom du club Club Sportive Vauclinois (ID: 34002599)  devrait être Club Sportif Vauclinois 

Edited by spix22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Jamaica

Peter-Lee Vassell (multiple goals and assists for Jamaica in only a few caps, trialled with Viking FK in Norway and drafted by LA FC), Kaheem Parris (3-month trial with Djurgardens in Sweden) and Alex Marshall (linked with a multitude of English Premier League and Championship clubs) should all have PAs of at least 130.

Additionally, some of their details are incorrect too.

Peter-Lee Vassell's international caps and goals stats are incorrect. They should be changed to 9 caps and 5 goals.

Alex Marshall should have 7 international caps.

Kaheem Parris' birth date should be 6th January 2000 and he should have 3 international caps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An 18 year old with 130 PA would make him one of the best prospects in the world. That’s simply not the case here, having a trial with Djurgarden does not automatically mean you are a world class talent.

Edited by Kanwulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2019 at 19:08, spix22 said:

Martinique

Le nom du club Club Sportive Vauclinois (ID: 34002599)  devrait être Club Sportif Vauclinois 

Merci beaucoup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Canada - Liam Millar (DOB: 09/27/1999) has not been cap-tied to Canada, even though he has appeared in three official Nations League Qualifier matches against U.S. Virgin Islands on 09/09/2018, Dominica on 10/16/2018, and St. Kitts and Nevis on 11/18/2018. 

https://www.concacafnationsleague.com/en/nations-league-qualifying/game-detail/440447#tab_match=match-details (U.S. Virgin Islands)

https://www.concacafnationsleague.com/en/nations-league-qualifying/game-detail/440474#tab_match=match-details (Dominica)

https://www.concacafnationsleague.com/en/nations-league-qualifying/game-detail/440483#tab_match=match-details (St. Kitts and Nevis)

Edited by stixloo
Fixed links so that they became hyperlinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Costa Rica

The Brujas FC club was dissolved in May 2011, but in Football Manager 2019 it is still running around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@V50

Liga Dominicana deserves a reputation increase after their clubs won the Caribbean Club Championship back to back, also here are some nation transfer preferences for the Dominican Republic that would make transfers more realistic in the league: a05bac3498e43ad8deb774d037859e32.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Panama HR

Sporting San Miguelito should receive upgrades to their youth facilities, as they have the most youth players in Panama's U-20 team despite them having basic facilities in game and one of the worse in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't sure where to put this so putting it in here as he was last playing in Canada...

 

Ritchie Jones, who was last listed as playing for Edmonton in Canada, should now be marked as retired. He could be listed as a fitness coach, as that is what he is doing now according to his twitter profile, and is based back in Cheshire, England.

https://twitter.com/Ritchie8Jones

He should also have Stockport County listed as one of his favourite clubs: 

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...