Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Australia] Data Issues

I feel like Kyle Rowles' attributes have been underrated.

So has Kalifa Cissé' CD positional rating seeing how he is leading the League in Alex Tobin points.

When you get Wellington Phoenix as a affiliate club, it says it will grow your clubs presence in Australia, despite the fact that Wellington Phoenix are located in New Zealand. 

Wlly.PNG

10 minutes ago, manonmoon said:

When you get Wellington Phoenix as a affiliate club, it says it will grow your clubs presence in Australia, despite the fact that Wellington Phoenix are located in New Zealand. 

Wlly.PNG

They are a NZ based club yes but play in the A-League which is an Australian League and thus the Nix are treated like an Australian team. Though I'd like that ruddy flag changed to NZ

I do like the idea that there's a major benefit to gaining Kobehavn supporters in New Zealand though, haha.

• Eric Bautheac (Brisbane Roar) -  salary is listed as £37.5k p/w
  • Actual figure is likely to be about a quarter of that amount, given the manner that he left Lille + Brisbane's financial problems in recent years. Wouldn't be able to provide an exact figure but it would be max $20k p/w I'd imagine.
  • Brisbane paid out $4.6 million on total player wages last season, so it's impossible we spent around $3.5 million on Bautheac (https://www.brisbaneroar.com.au/news/report-brisbane-roar-fc-managing-director-update)

2 hours ago, L0PK7 said:
  • Actual figure is likely to be about a quarter of that amount, given the manner that he left Lille + Brisbane's financial problems in recent years. Wouldn't be able to provide an exact figure but it would be max $20k p/w I'd imagine.
  • Brisbane paid out $4.6 million on total player wages last season, so it's impossible we spent around $3.5 million on Bautheac (https://www.brisbaneroar.com.au/news/report-brisbane-roar-fc-managing-director-update)

Seems like Bautheac hasn't been set as marquee in the DB as he was promoted to same this season: https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/brisbane-roars-marquee-man-eric-bautheac-ready-to-take-game-to-next-level/news-story/c15f69b6dd332228532d9b8eb9f76eb7

If Bautheac hasn't been promoted, has Holman been taken off Marquee?

Roar only have 1 Marquee this season.

11 hours ago, L0PK7 said:

Thanks, Bautheac has been set as being on a Marquee contract because he is being classified that way by Brisbane this season, the wage that is being generated by the game is way too high currently, I have suggested a much more reasonable figure so hopefully this will be able to be fixed up asap, there are a couple of other players that this issue is affecting so have made suggestions for them too

In FM18 Michael McEvoy (15002351) was 33 years old. Now he is 19 in the database. Judging by his player history (first data point in 2005) he should be listed as 34 years old.

11 hours ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks, Bautheac has been set as being on a Marquee contract because he is being classified that way by Brisbane this season, the wage that is being generated by the game is way too high currently, I have suggested a much more reasonable figure so hopefully this will be able to be fixed up asap, there are a couple of other players that this issue is affecting so have made suggestions for them too

Am I right in assuming that Raul Baena, Ben Halloran, Ronnie Vargas, Andy Keogh, and Honda are the other ones you've suggested changes to? Glad to see your'e on top of it 

I've just started a new A-League game, fingers crossed i can get through October 2018 without the usual mass player-contract-terminations happening across the rest of the league. After all the good work you've done, i'm feeling pretty hopeful it won't.

On 31/10/2018 at 08:40, Spacks said:

I feel like Kyle Rowles' attributes have been underrated.

So has Kalifa Cissé' CD positional rating seeing how he is leading the League in Alex Tobin points.

Second this.

The 3 players at Jets NPL side in the database have contract expires of 30/9/17

22 hours ago, NG39 said:

In FM18 Michael McEvoy (15002351) was 33 years old. Now he is 19 in the database. Judging by his player history (first data point in 2005) he should be listed as 34 years old.

Another one in a similar vein, Ben Griffin who starts at Pine Hills FC.  Starts as a 16 year old, is 32 in real life.

bruh.thumb.jpg.7cba4e15725069f6ea4fd5ac7d630478.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Griffin_(footballer)

On 19/10/2018 at 12:56, Parkera said:

Since 2017 the training ground has been at 'Martin Luckle Park' -  2017 the Phoenix moved to Martin Luckie Park which had been redeveloped with two full-sized sand-based pitches. Funding for the redevelopment came from the Phoenix as well as $550,000 given by Wellington City Council  - https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/football/a-league/88716286/no-potholes-no-bumps-wellington-phoenix-boots-finally-touch-the-green-grass-of-home

This still has NOT been updated!  The training ground still shows at Newtown Park this should have been fixed!! 

On 19/10/2018 at 12:56, Parkera said:

Still NOT listed as Wellington Phoenix GK coach! 

Also - Paul Temple is unemployed in the editor/game and is the Wellington Phoenix Academy Director/U20 manager

Wellington Phoenix reserves DO NOT have any League matches scheduled either.  

Edited by Parkera

On 01/11/2018 at 21:03, L0PK7 said:

Not only is Eric's contract way too high, he also needs a new accountant, no one in this country pays 90% tax on their income.

Eric'sTaxRipoff.jpg

15055179 Austin Wong , he is Malaysia-Chinese and not Japan , plz remove Japan and add Malaysian for him thanks .

On 03/11/2018 at 12:47, Rumblah said:

Another one in a similar vein, Ben Griffin who starts at Pine Hills FC.  Starts as a 16 year old, is 32 in real life.

bruh.thumb.jpg.7cba4e15725069f6ea4fd5ac7d630478.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Griffin_(footballer)

On 02/11/2018 at 14:24, NG39 said:

These two are most likely due to the researcher not inputting a date of birth for the player so the game randomly generates it

On 02/11/2018 at 10:52, cumminsjordan said:

Am I right in assuming that Raul Baena, Ben Halloran, Ronnie Vargas, Andy Keogh, and Honda are the other ones you've suggested changes to? Glad to see your'e on top of it 

Bauthéac, Keogh and Vargas wages are under review as these wages are being generated by code and are quite clearly very wrong. We're working on a fix for these.

Baena is a similar issue, as the wage is blank in the db, but in this case just needs to be set in the db rather than a code change. Halloran and Honda wages are set in the db, so a different cause but also under review.

On 03/11/2018 at 08:05, Chris C said:

Not only is Eric's contract way too high, he also needs a new accountant, no one in this country pays 90% tax on their income.

Eric'sTaxRipoff.jpg

Thanks, have identified that one and is under review.

Did Brett Holman [Brisbane Roar] get put back into a regular salary position, not a marquee?

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/football/a-league/brisbane-roar-continue-bulking-up-for-201819-aleague-season-by-bringing-brett-holman-back/news-story/8f0b64077100854ff22659979d4f1ac9

Previously one of the Roar’s two marquee players, Holman’s wages will now be paid from within the salary cap, freeing up a marquee spot in Brisbane’s squad.

The Courier Mail is the local paper and the author - Marco M - gets pretty good access from the club with this kind of info. So long as you're getting his facts from the paper/publication and not his twitter page, you'd bank on him being right. 

That does leave Brisbane Roar a free Marquee spot - and that's a fairly significant thing that would change their fortunes in-game I should imagine.

(In real life they chose not to fill their 2nd Marquee position this season).

I notice Matt Simon at Central Coast Mariners is both captain and defaults to the Youth Team at the club when you start.

That may be because of the assessment of his skill, but to be honest he was signed to be their captain and he's only 32... he should be in the seniors!

Kobe Kemp (15077246) has moved to Sunshine George Cross FC. (source: club Facebook)

On 21/12/2018 at 21:26, Clintabn said:

Ryan Scriggins (15081561) needs his full name looked at.

Can I get a clarification on what is wrong with his name?

In the db he is listed as Rhyan Scriggins. This matches the name on SportsTG, which is linked to the official FFA registration database. 

I do wish someone would take firm charge on research for this almost forgotten continent. A-League is OK, but the lower leagues is a mess. Biggest concern I think the huge lack of correct birthdates on several players. Not easy to find I know since the best DB to search on who playes wre, SportsTG, don't post any birthdates or even positions. The websites on most clubs are very basic too and looks to be deleted of all squadside info in the off season. This takes a huge work to get up to standard. Best of luck to whoever gets this in order. It's about time.

On 22/01/2019 at 23:05, gmcker said:

Can I get a clarification on what is wrong with his name?

In the db he is listed as Rhyan Scriggins. This matches the name on SportsTG, which is linked to the official FFA registration database. 

https://imgur.com/7856HCd
The full name says 1998.

Edited by Clintabn

On 28/01/2019 at 07:19, Clintabn said:

https://imgur.com/7856HCd
The full name says 1998.

That would do it. I made the change and it should be in the patch. 

Nathan Duck (15080134) has signed for Robina City for the 2019 season

Quinn McDonald (15020153) is no longer at Byron Bay FC (left at end of 2017 season) last I heard he has taken a break off football and is travelling. 

You might know about this one already but Marko Radovanovic no longer plays for Souths United as he moved to England last summer.

He started the season with Buckland Athletic before moving to Cirencester Town around 23/11/2018 but has left them (not sure when).

https://twitter.com/Radovanovic_1

15067526 Jordan Seeto , he is not Chinese citizen, his grandad was Papua New Guinea-Chinese 

15063229 Jeremy Min Fa ,he is not Chinese citizen , his great grandad was Mauritius-Chinese

67247613 Daniel Wong ,he is not Chinese citizen .China doesnt allow dual nationality and he hold Australian one .

37037807 Ryan Go, he is not Chinese citizen ,his grandparents are Indoneisan-Chinese.

Kostas Daskalakis (id: 675486):
2001/02 AO Agios Nikolaos (Β Division) 20-0

Posted (edited)

Jerome Ndayisenga (15065031) is now at Logan Roos for the 2019 season

Jack Boxell (15024067) is now at Capalaba for the 2019 season

Edited by Weiry

8 minutes ago, Weiry said:

Jerome Ndayisenga (15065031) is now at Logan Roos for the 2019 season

Jack Boxell (15024067) is now at Capalaba for the 2019 season

Thanks! I'm not sure Logan Roos could be created before now, but thanks to an existing player joining we can put it on the list! 

Jonas Markovski (15055163) is at Fawkner SC for the 2019 season

Christopher L'Enclume (13107338) is at White Star Dandenong (club not in db) - Also posted in the Africa Data Issues Thread

Chris Swain (15047196) is at Altona North for the 2019 season

Girolamo Costanza (15061908) is at Bundoora United for the 2019 season

Mehmet Karakilic (15074405) is at Keilor Wolves (club not in db) for the 2019 season

Nathan Munoz (15080947) is at Bell Park for the 2019 season

Vedran Stojanovic (15071358) is at Westgate for the 2019 season

Alexander Petrovski (15067231) is at Westgate for the 2019 season

Dylan Tate (88023805) is at Fitzroy City for the 2019 season

Mackie Simmons (15035374) is at East Brighton United for the 2019 season

Mario Piraino (43079255) is at Bundoora United for the 2019 season

Mark Pagliarulo (15085838) is at Somerville Eagles for the 2019 season

Mustafa Alibeyi (15019215) is at Keilor Wolves (club not in db) for the 2019 season

Reno Damianou (15022459) is at Riversdale for the 2019 season

Sam Beninato (15055177) is at Fawkner SC for the 2019 season

Zoran Petrevski (426985) is at Lalor United for the 2019 season

Adrian Curtain (15067048) is at Sebastopol Vikings for the 2019 season

Akim Abdul (15060866) is at Western Eagles for the 2019 season

Alex Roberts (74048442) is at Brandon Park for the 2019 season

Alexander Eggleston (15067509) is at Monash University for the 2019 season

Anthony Saric (15061662) is at Northern Falcons for the 2019 season

Ashley Lymn (15074752) is at Point Cook for the 2019 season

Ben Coulter (15048417) is at Bayside Argonauts (club not in db) for the 2019 season

Benjamin Dye (15069030) is at Chisholm United for the 2019 season

Casey Ferrier (15072651) is at Sandringham for the 2019 season

Since winter transfer update, Keisuke Honda has been removed from Melbourne Victory's squad and the FM database altogether despite him still playing for MVFC and being available prior to winter update. Could you please advise on why this is? FMM

2 hours ago, CjPrice said:

Since winter transfer update, Keisuke Honda has been removed from Melbourne Victory's squad and the FM database altogether despite him still playing for MVFC and being available prior to winter update. Could you please advise on why this is? FMM

Is he set as Cambodia manager?

Nick1408, he is pal, but, you have to admit, surely it's more important that he shows as a MVFC player rather than as a head coach of a nation you cannot use in FM. Foolish from FM that one! 

7 hours ago, CjPrice said:

Nick1408, he is pal, but, you have to admit, surely it's more important that he shows as a MVFC player rather than as a head coach of a nation you cannot use in FM. Foolish from FM that one! 

Yeah, agree with you. I haven’t played A-League in 19.3 yet so hadn’t noticed it. Just took a wild guess as to where he would be. 

Since he is the the star of a a league that is officially licensed it is an odd one

Fixtures for the A league are broken, and have been for 2 years. Same as FM18. All games are played on the same day, which is obviously incorrect.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:09, CjPrice said:

I believe this is being caused by something other than a data issue, of course he was set as an MV player in the database I submitted but the game seems to be having some issue extracting him as a player & non-player - I will follow up with SI to see if there's any fix available

6 hours ago, Schwoods said:

I believe this is being caused by something other than a data issue, of course he was set as an MV player in the database I submitted but the game seems to be having some issue extracting him as a player & non-player - I will follow up with SI to see if there's any fix available

Just leave him as a player. Don't worry about the Cambodia part of the contract.

Christopher Nicholas (15067232) is at Plenty Valley Lions for the 2019 season

Daniel Duzel (15085785) is at Sunbury United for the 2019 season

Daniel Sotiropoulos (15067582) is at Western Eagles for the 2019 season

Delfin Mosibe (67011239) is at Brandon Park for the 2019 season

Denis Sadik (15062373) is at Moreland United for the 2019 season

Dennys Martin (15022958) is at Fitzroy City for the 2019 season

Farai Murwira (15036153) is at Truganina Hornets for the 2019 season

George Krommidas (15049419) is at South Springvale for the 2019 season

Gino Defeo (15067219) is at Elwood City for the 2019 season

Harry Raworth (15071146) is at Monash City for the 2019 season

Harry Scott (15052835) is at Deakin University (club not in db) for the 2019 season

Hayden Kanjo (15071148) is at Essendon United for the 2019 season

Igorce Kolevski (1300895) is at Lalor United for the 2019 season

Morgan Saunders (15065226) is at Southport Warriors for the 2019 season

Hi guys, involved here at NPL level refereeing. Would anyone appreciate me creating more referee's for NPL Victoria?