Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Australia] Data Issues

1 hour ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks for all these posts guys, I am logging the requests to update all the issues that that needs to be addressed.

The data lock for this database was a couple of days ago so some of the most recent transfers (e.g. Mandi, Akbari, Reuben Way) haven't been updated yet but have definitely been requested.

Just a couple of other things to note:

As Kearyn Baccus is an Injury Replacement he won't be moved to Melbourne City as that will only cause more issues with Squad Registration as the game doesn't support that contract type yet.

Idrus Abdulahi at Melbourne City is too young to be included in the game at this stage unfortunately.

Injuries that have occurred after the start of pre-season, e.g. Trent Buhagiar, aren't included for the start of the game.

Stadium names are set as their "Official" name, i.e. that name that would be used when they host an ACL or Asian Cup game. Not using the Sponsored Name is standard practice across the game (see Manchester City & Bournemouth's stadium names for example).

@prot651 I believe that FC after every club name is a licensing requirement from the FFA

So does this mean we are stuck with players having attributes that don't reflect last season? Because that will stop alot of people trying an Aleague save as they dont want to spend hours adjusting stats of players to reflect real life

Moudi Najjar for Melbourne City is predominantly a striker, but also plays as an AMC.

Zac Bates is a striker, can play left wing, is left footed.

Connor Metcalf is the youth captain, maybe leadership could go up.

Missing 

Gianluca Iannucci (striker), has actually come on for the seniors once last year.

Marco Delic (striker)

Anthony Lesiotis (mc/dm/cd)

https://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/teams#!/y-league

Edited by chocolatecoatedballs

12 minutes ago, Schwoods said:

@reg22 would be the best person to discuss that with, he is the HR for NZ/Oceania as well as the researcher for Wellington Phoenix :thup:

Considering he is only 19 at season start, I feel his skills/stats are fine. I'd like to see his position be M/AMCL though. 

I do feel that the A-League teams get a rough deal with their reserves being in NPL (non playable leagues), so its not really worth starting a save until a DB is made to include these lower leagues. e.g Phoenix reserves play in the NZ Premiership and so they actually play NO league games unless you arrange a ton of friendlies.  

Edited by Parkera

2 minutes ago, Parkera said:

Considering he is only 19 at season start, I feel his skills/stats are fine. I'd like to see his position be M/AMCL though. 

Yes, he's more offensive than what we're having ingame for now. As we can see in the season debut yesterday. I wonder that he might get technique and dribbling a little improved... Btw I think Krishna should get some adjusts. But I understand the last season failure of the Nix shocks a lot the reality for the game actually.

1 minute ago, Parkera said:

I do feel that the A-League teams get a rough deal with their reserves being in NPL (non playable leagues), so its not really worth starting a save until a DB is made to include these lower leagues. e.g Phoenix reserves play in the NZ Premiership and so they actually play NO league games unless you arrange a ton of friendlies.  

I was thinking to start a short-stint save with the Nix now, but I'm almost giving up on it since I found out Mandi is not there and also about what you mentioned. Usually when something doesn't match exactly with the reality I lose the temper.

2 minutes ago, Saltori said:

Yes, he's more offensive than what we're having ingame for now. As we can see in the season debut yesterday. I wonder that he might get technique and dribbling a little improved... Btw I think Krishna should get some adjusts. But I understand the last season failure of the Nix shocks a lot the reality for the game actually.

Yeah I think the disaster of last season has hurt alot of the ratings for this season, and tbh its a fair cop. Krishna should not be listed a preferred role being Inside Fwd, he is our main striker so would like this looked at and some stats upped. Same with Singh to show as more attacking minded which he is. 

1 minute ago, Saltori said:

I was thinking to start a short-stint save with the Nix now, but I'm almost giving up on it since I found out Mandi is not there and also about what you mentioned. Usually when something doesn't match exactly with the reality I lose the temper.

Yeah frustrating doing the Nix save in Beta but I did it to check issues etc.  But Mandi was signed 1 week before the beta came out so find that hard to deal with unlike the other two. I had to sign them to get the same squad and worse is Mandi will NOT sign for nix as he feels they are not good enough!!  

Yeah I think the disaster of last season has hurt alot of the ratings for this season, and tbh its a fair cop. Krishna should not be listed a preferred role being Inside Fwd, he is our main striker so would like this looked at and some stats upped. Same with Singh to show as more attacking minded which he is. 

Krishna is a rare case... I've been folllowing him since Waitakere United days and I got impressed with his evolution. I usually get disapointed when I don't see what I think he is reflected ingame. But as I mentioned, I understand due the last season disaster and I hope for better days to see this evolution.

The data lock for this database was a couple of days ago so some of the most recent transfers (e.g. Mandi, Akbari, Reuben Way) haven't been updated yet but have definitely been requested.

Madni was signed 7 days before Beta release! How can that not be enough time? He was also trialing with us for 3-4 weeks before hand! 

Yeah frustrating doing the Nix save in Beta but I did it to check issues etc.  But Mandi was signed 1 week before the beta came out so find that hard to deal with unlike the other two. I had to sign them to get the same squad and worse is Mandi will NOT sign for nix as he feels they are not good enough!!  

Yeah, I guess Mandi ingame is kinda right haha! He's a La Liga experienced player and It does not seem so much exciting to switch to a last year 9th-ranked team at Australian A-League. The same I would say on Steven Taylor and the polish midfielder which I don't know how to write his last name haha. Btw I'm needing Nix fans from NZ to talk about the game there, I feel lonely being probrably the sole brazilian Nix supporter haha.

Just now, Parkera said:

Madni was signed 7 days before Beta release! How can that not be enough time? He was also trialing with us for 3-4 weeks before hand! 

Unfortunately I can't predict the outcome & future contract details of every triallist that goes to an A-League club. The databases had already been submitted to SI by the time the transfer happened so the transfer request goes to SI and they're trying get requests done for every researcher, unfortunately this one didn't get done for the beta and as I said, it will be done for the full release.

Just a quick suggestion too for full release, I believe a few members of the WSW youth are very underrated after their performances for the Joey's and in the NYL last year. I believe Tokich and Krozos should definitely get PA buffs to become eventual first team members. John Roberts is regarded as a big talent too. 

My reasoning proof, as stated above is the fact we won the NYL grand final beating out Melbourne City's youth, which have been very well rated the last two FM's. Also, Grozos, Tokich & Roberts doing well for the young socceroos.

hey,

Ryan Go 37047807,his granparents is Indoneisan-Chinese , he is not Chinese citizen, plz remove his China nationality.

Jeremy Minfa 15063229, his granparents is Mauritian-Chinese , he is not Chinese citizen, plz remove his China nationality.

A couple of other ones, Mile Jedinak- retired from international duty. Thiel Iradukunda should be at Victory. 

Noah James of Newcastle Jets is listed at 27 in my game, he is only 17. 

Edited by willowz1

7 hours ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks for all these posts guys, I am logging the requests to update all the issues that that needs to be addressed.

Just a couple of other things to note:

As Kearyn Baccus is an Injury Replacement he won't be moved to Melbourne City as that will only cause more issues with Squad Registration as the game doesn't support that contract type yet.

Idrus Abdulahi at Melbourne City is too young to be included in the game at this stage unfortunately.

Injuries that have occurred after the start of pre-season, e.g. Trent Buhagiar, aren't included for the start of the game.

Stadium names are set as their "Official" name, i.e. that name that would be used when they host an ACL or Asian Cup game. Not using the Sponsored Name is standard practice across the game (see Manchester City & Bournemouth's stadium names for example).

@prot651 I believe that FC after every club name is a licensing requirement from the FFA

Kearyn Baccus should probably be a free agent then as he is no longer contracted to the Wanderers.
https://www.a-league.com.au/news/wanderers-and-kearyn-baccus-agree-termination

I think we can all agree as long as the salary cap, foreign limit and reserve squads are fixed ASAP the rest can come later as those are the issues that currently make the league unplayable.

19 minutes ago, SweetDee69 said:

I think we can all agree as long as the salary cap, foreign limit and reserve squads are fixed ASAP the rest can come later as those are the issues that currently make the league unplayable.

agree mate! can't wait to sink my teeth in to an A-League save. surely won't be long before we see Brandon Barnes get an A-League contract ;) 

12 hours ago, Schwoods said:

The reason it was separated is because the NPL competitions are unplayable leagues we can't set their season schedule to run at the time it does in real life. Countries are only able to have their Season Schedule set as Cross-Over (e.g. 2018/19 like the A-League) or Straight (e.g. 2018, 2019 like the NPLs) but not a combination of both for different competitions like Australia does. Since the NPL competitions would be running at the same time as the NYL & HAL seasons it would cause a pile-up of fixtures with players being selected for multiple games per week etc. Another issue is that some staff have one role with the HAL or NYL side and another role with the NPL side and that can't be properly implemented either.

All the HAL/NPL affiliations should have 'Players Moved Freely' ticked, I will double-check to see if there are any that haven't had this ticked

That's all fine having it unplayable. The issue is though that because they're separate you have Western Sydney sending their youth players out on loan to Sydney FC NPL, which is obviously very unrealistic.

12 hours ago, Parkera said:

The database locked a week before the beta was released. We have to do that to ensure we give you a stable build. I know it might sound strange but the database also controls things such as which teams are in a league, or at what stage they enter a cup competition, and a tiny change can break the game.

Also, please note that these threads are for reporting data issue, rather than discussing the data or our processes, so I'd appreciate it if we could stay on topic. Cheers.

6 hours ago, SweetDee69 said:

We've made a lot of changes since the database you have available in the pre-release beta so I would hope you find the situation is better come Nov 2nd.

I'm not aware of the foreign limit issue, but if this is an issue with the rule it should be posted in the League Specific Issues sub forum. The reserve squad issue, I'd need explained in layman's terms as I'm by no means an A-League expert and it could potentially be a data or League Specific Issues problem. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Simon Tipple said:

We've made a lot of changes since the database you have available in the pre-release beta so I would hope you find the situation is better come Nov 2nd.

I'm not aware of the foreign limit issue, but if this is an issue with the rule it should be posted in the League Specific Issues sub forum. The reserve squad issue, I'd need explained in layman's terms as I'm by no means an A-League expert and it could potentially be a data or League Specific Issues problem. 

Thanks

The A-League teams reserve squads play in the National Premier Leagues, the level below the A-League on the Australian football pyramid and the Youth squads play in the National Youth League. The A-League is played October to May while the NPL is played February to September, this obviously creates an issue in FM. To deal with this the reserve sides are set up as different clubs with affiliate status with their respective A-League clubs. One problem with this set up is that A-League clubs will regularly loan out players to other clubs' reserve sides which is very unrealistic. The other issue is that a lot of players are in both the reserve squad and the youth squad in real life. In FM, some of the players are contracted to the A-league squad and in the youth squad and some are contracted to the NPL team. This means that you have to transfer them from the NPL team and sign the players to have them play in your youth squad. The players sometimes turn down your contract offer or want a first team contract, which makes no sense because in real life they are already on youth contracts with that A-League club. 

I think that the best way to go about this is to have all of the players on youth contracts with their respective A-League clubs and have them loaned out to the reserve clubs, that way you can just recall players that you want to move to your youth or first team. I'm not sure what can be done about A-League clubs loaning players to other team's reserve clubs though.

Edited by wannachupbrew

8 hours ago, wannachupbrew said:

The A-League teams reserve squads play in the National Premier Leagues, the level below the A-League on the Australian football pyramid and the Youth squads play in the National Youth League. The A-League is played October to May while the NPL is played February to September, this obviously creates an issue in FM. To deal with this the reserve sides are set up as different clubs with affiliate status with their respective A-League clubs. One problem with this set up is that A-League clubs will regularly loan out players to other clubs' reserve sides which is very unrealistic. The other issue is that a lot of players are in both the reserve squad and the youth squad in real life. In FM, some of the players are contracted to the A-league squad and in the youth squad and some are contracted to the NPL team. This means that you have to transfer them from the NPL team and sign the players to have them play in your youth squad. The players sometimes turn down your contract offer or want a first team contract, which makes no sense because in real life they are already on youth contracts with that A-League club. 

I think that the best way to go about this is to have all of the players on youth contracts with their respective A-League clubs and have them loaned out to the reserve clubs, that way you can just recall players that you want to move to your youth or first team. I'm not sure what can be done about A-League clubs loaning players to other team's reserve clubs though.

Thank you for taking the time to explain the problem. It sound's frustrating rather than game breaking but is certainly something that would be good to find a solution too. From what I gather our rule groups QA are aware of the issue and there will have been conversations between them and the coding team that I haven't been involved in, so I can't really say "great, this will 100% be fixed very soon" as I'm slightly out of the loop on this one but I'll bring it up with them again in the morning.

Hello @Simon Tipple do you think the foreign rule can be changed to 5 foreigners (not 4 +1 Asian player) also the salary cap be changed to the maximum of the cap not the minimum, as mentioned here

On 20/10/2018 at 13:46, Natos said:

So doing some quick calculations, it looks like that the salary cap per week is wrong. 

With 28,000 pounds per week, thats around $2.6M AUD a year. Referring to the salary cap system https://www.a-league.com.au/salary-cap-system thats actually the LEAST amount a club can spend on its club's salary, not the most. This is 30k pounds a week. That was for last season, we can assume that this season it would be more.

Simon there simply has to be more Australian editors, it's obvious @Schwoods can't keep up with everything. I hope all of our suggestions have been fixed Schwoods.

12 hours ago, Simon Tipple said:

Thanks

The rule in game is 4+1 (the 1 being an Asian player). This is not how it works in the A-League in real life as it is a flat 5 foreigners. 

If this needs to be posted in another thread I'll direct myself there.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, SweetDee69 said:

The rule in game is 4+1 (the 1 being an Asian player). This is not how it works in the A-League in real life as it is a flat 5 foreigners. 

If this needs to be posted in another thread I'll direct myself there.

Thank you!

I posted about this and the salary cap in the league specific issues thread. The QA guys have logged it. 

Update re: Jonny Koutrombis - having surgery and treatment, not clear when he will be back currently (https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5708638/jets-back-johnny-in-battle-against-cancer/)

Joey Champness out for up to 10 weeks as of August 14 2018 (https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5585417/newcastle-jets-wings-clipped-as-joey-champness-goes-down-with-injury/)

Think both of these mentioned but also just to provide update re Johnny K

11 hours ago, Simon Tipple said:

Thank you for taking the time to explain the problem. It sound's frustrating rather than game breaking but is certainly something that would be good to find a solution too. From what I gather our rule groups QA are aware of the issue and there will have been conversations between them and the coding team that I haven't been involved in, so I can't really say "great, this will 100% be fixed very soon" as I'm slightly out of the loop on this one but I'll bring it up with them again in the morning.

It's pretty important for A-League senior sides to have access to their youth players due to overage player limit and salary cap restrictions... hopefully we can get a 'working' solution that at least puts the youth players back as contracted to the senior sides and starting a new game on loan at the respective NPL side with the loan expiring early September 2018 or similar.

Edited by freeriderau

It would appear there are two Tarees going by the city born in drop down during manager creation.

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 10.34.09 pm.png

Lynwood park, home of the Macarthur Rams, is also a synthetic pitch not grass.

Edited by Jolanthustrel
Additional data not worth a second post.

12 hours ago, freeriderau said:

Update re: Jonny Koutrombis - having surgery and treatment, not clear when he will be back currently (https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5708638/jets-back-johnny-in-battle-against-cancer/)

Joey Champness out for up to 10 weeks as of August 14 2018 (https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5585417/newcastle-jets-wings-clipped-as-joey-champness-goes-down-with-injury/)

Think both of these mentioned but also just to provide update re Johnny K 

Thanks, the injury for Champness won't be added as it occurred after the start of pre-season which a game-wide policy. Given the circumstances of Koutroumbis' situation though I believe a medical unavailability will be added for him

Thanks, the injury for Champness won't be added as it occurred after the start of pre-season which a game-wide policy. Given the circumstances of Koutroumbis' situation though I believe a medical unavailability will be added for him

Re the NPL issue: would it help if I went through and picked out the players with contract issues or is it a known issue under review at this point and we don't need to point out specific players?

Another one for the team to consider :)

Jacob Pepper should be Accomplished at CB as he played there for the majority of last season and the first game this year (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jacob-pepper/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/171217/plus/0/saison/2017/wettbewerb/AUS1/verein/7831)

Before the full game is released, would it be possible for the Australian researcher to quickly check that each A-League club's initial squad is registrable?

In the beta database half of the teams in the A-League* begin the game unable to register all their contracted full time players within the rules of the league. This problem usually results in the AI Managers doing some nuts things to get themselves under the salary cap ( eg releasing 2/3 of their squad, come registration date).

In real life no A-League club is exceeding the Salary Cap, so logically that should be reflected in game. Especially considering the dire playability consequences it can have if Ai managers begin the game in a position where they are exceeding the cap.

I understand you guys probably look at data issues on an ad-hoc, issue by issue basis - But with the A-League's salary cap rules it would make sense to have a holistic look at each club's squad - perhaps even going though a quick checklist when you're fixing the database or adding players to A-league clubs to reflect real life transfers. Maybe going through something like this, and fixing any issues noticed, would work;

- Does the squad have more than 23 Full time players?

- Does the squad have full time players on normal contracts being paid more than Marquee/Designated players?

- If I add the full time contacted players wages together, does it exceed the salary cap?

You do a great job researching and looking after this fantastic league that i love so much, and i do really appreciate the hard work you put in - but this is a problem that has occurred repeatedly for the last few editions of the game, so any process you can think of that assists you in highlighting start-of-game salary cap issues (and fixing them) would just be the best. 

The Clubs that are unable to register all  their players are:

* Melb Vic, Melb City, Sydney FC, WSW

2 hours ago, cumminsjordan said:

Before the full game is released, would it be possible for the Australian researcher to quickly check that each A-League club's initial squad is registrable?

In the beta database half of the teams in the A-League* begin the game unable to register all their contracted full time players within the rules of the league. This problem usually results in the AI Managers doing some nuts things to get themselves under the salary cap ( eg releasing 2/3 of their squad, come registration date).

In real life no A-League club is exceeding the Salary Cap, so logically that should be reflected in game. Especially considering the dire playability consequences it can have if Ai managers begin the game in a position where they are exceeding the cap.

I understand you guys probably look at data issues on an ad-hoc, issue by issue basis - But with the A-League's salary cap rules it would make sense to have a holistic look at each club's squad - perhaps even going though a quick checklist when you're fixing the database or adding players to A-league clubs to reflect real life transfers. Maybe going through something like this, and fixing any issues noticed, would work;

- Does the squad have more than 23 Full time players?

- Does the squad have full time players on normal contracts being paid more than Marquee/Designated players?

- If I add the full time contacted players wages together, does it exceed the salary cap?

You do a great job researching and looking after this fantastic league that i love so much, and i do really appreciate the hard work you put in - but this is a problem that has occurred repeatedly for the last few editions of the game, so any process you can think of that assists you in highlighting start-of-game salary cap issues (and fixing them) would just be the best. 

Same problem with Wellington Phoenix, AI sets more than half of the squad transferlisted and releases a lot of players for free..

12 hours ago, cumminsjordan said:

Thanks for your post, a couple of things have been done to fix the issues around the salary cap & squad registration - the most obvious ones would be that James Troisi still had a Full-Time Contract set rather than a Marquee Contract & that the instructions to have De Laet & De Jong's loans classified as Marquees weren't working properly & I believe that issue has now been fixed.

Minor thing, but Northern Rangers in NPL TAS have pulled out of the 2019 season:

https://www.facebook.com/brentcostelloesport/photos/a.1508755392765651/1901849223456264/?type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDJNdgmXOQHbXhOFelKGE9UQr8uJKboaOgFIOkZSmJhXQebZqjTe5FiofRyiBceQN5-AjI7lUQjERe7sqF9LId2PTy5cqF-o0rJ1M55yEHW-mwdj7UDPALxp19-5DAzYWJT-bPjkkNV06_scrLGeJVSNuk3xlicK1oOkJU2RdMZdtucvwcht74Pdub4CKrjMWDvZ1aTYtf6khzRs9DcAChk9ag&__tn__=-R

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2061486290583029&id=496358730429134&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCxSFlGonqAgCXHuK-0PmdiG4luVq5cRn3USq5Ed6OZz2F14GQfqLPPLQThztO7Y7rC8qPHxy3CIQ5kQPMwCO13t-2wCHdfE04AJs7UPbKRcYl9ol67cnOm5pOPcHcX9LJBqfWw75NjeLpVyrk5pCbOKAUrfoOqPafE9208zvAb6wXmyKaS_iFLF2H8sYn7TSBpaGCmiCn65NC9UZ_-t6A&__tn__=-R

13 hours ago, Aussieliverpool said:

@Schwoods Hey mate have you fixed the suggested issues on page 1? 

Some of them yes, some of them not yet. I appreciate the feedback and have tried to get as much done as possible

I see my files updating some of the NPL states that I sent haven't been put into the game is there a reason for this? Just interested :) 

Filip Kurto (Phoenix GK) asks me to sell him because he may not get visa work permission! I'm forced to sell him to avoid a 'revolution' inside my roster. I guess this is something wrong since he's playing here normally and also in the real life.

Lucas Hill (15048961) is at Olympia Warriors (http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=202855420&client=1-10672-162533-426771-24414805) and was also in 2017.

Hugh Foley (15024741) is at Glenorchy Knights and has been since 2016. (http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=193859520&client=1-8296-120731-478728-26145737)

Ibro Cahut (15069893) is no longer the Glenorchy Knights manager and has not been since 2016 (http://www.walterpless.com.au/2015/march/previdi-appointed-to-replace-cahut-at-knights.html)

Josh Hope (15059663) place of birth is Hobart (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Hope)

6 hours ago, Saltori said:

Filip Kurto (Phoenix GK) asks me to sell him because he may not get visa work permission! I'm forced to sell him to avoid a 'revolution' inside my roster. I guess this is something wrong since he's playing here normally and also in the real life.

Had this with him and Taylor. I say your staying and they usually get the permit so no worries. Though I played Kurto and Taylor most games.  Its an issue I agree that needs looking at

On 25/10/2018 at 09:51, Schwoods said:

Thanks for your post, a couple of things have been done to fix the issues around the salary cap & squad registration - the most obvious ones would be that James Troisi still had a Full-Time Contract set rather than a Marquee Contract & that the instructions to have De Laet & De Jong's loans classified as Marquees weren't working properly & I believe that issue has now been fixed.

Great to hear, hopefully that sorts it. Thanks again.

Few extra data issues i've noticed, a couple of these were mentioned on a different thread but putting em here might be more appropriate. Most are new:

Ross McCormack loan likely needs to be classified as marquee too https://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/story/5630674/mariners-eyeing-ross-mccormack-as-marquee/?cs=9469

Juande , Ben Halloran ,  Raul Baena (UID 1500564) - All three have unrealistically high wages. Need to be reduced to something below $6,500 AUD weekly to fit in with the wages of similar ability players in the league.

Ronnie Vargas (newcastle jets) Marquee contract is too high also.

Kye Rowles played at Right back in the first game of the 18/19 HAL Season. All other RB options in the squad are fit, therefore he appears to be first choice right back. Therefore he needs to have RB added to his playable positions (at competent level perhaps). I would argue he played very well and could be due a CA/PA increase too.

Thomas Deng is underrated in the current database. He made his national team debut for Australia, he could use a CA/PA boost to reflect this.

15067526 Jordan Seeto , his ancestor is Chinese but he is not Chinese citizen . thanks 

On 26/10/2018 at 05:40, Parkera said:

Had this with him and Taylor. I say your staying and they usually get the permit so no worries. Though I played Kurto and Taylor most games.  Its an issue I agree that needs looking at

Sadly I sold Kurto :( But I got a loan of Brazilian nice Gk. Hope they fix it soon!

Edited by Saltori

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:31, Saltori said:

Thanks, I'm not sure that's a data issue, you would probably be better to post about the issue in this section if you haven't already: https://community.sigames.com/forum/644-dynamics-and-interaction/

On 26/10/2018 at 08:33, Schwoods said:

Some of them yes, some of them not yet. I appreciate the feedback and have tried to get as much done as possible

Is there anyway we can assist? 

Just noticed it says that Central Coast Mariners won the A-League in 2007/08 but it was the Jets who won. Mariners were runners up.

11 hours ago, BoobyBlah said:

Just noticed it says that Central Coast Mariners won the A-League in 2007/08 but it was the Jets who won. Mariners were runners up.

The past winners record in FM is correct. What you're looking at is the regular season, which Central Coast did win. If you click the drop down box at the top and select Finals Series you'll see it has the Jets listed as winning the 07/08 Final.