Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Austria] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Austria here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Austria should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hey, on the Season Preview of the Austrian Bundesliga, there are 5 teams marked as Promoted (LASK, St. Pölten, Altach, Innsbruck & Hartberg) even though only Hartberg and Innsbruck were promoted last season - the others all got promoted quite some time ago!

Am 19.10.2018 um 14:46 schrieb jimmythebusdriver:

Hey, on the Season Preview of the Austrian Bundesliga, there are 5 teams marked as Promoted (LASK, St. Pölten, Altach, Innsbruck & Hartberg) even though only Hartberg and Innsbruck were promoted last season - the others all got promoted quite some time ago!

Thank you @jimmythebusdriver

image.thumb.png.2cfe4d0ac3b2ff42472e190e089bb737.png

@Simon Tipple - he is right, shouldn´t be.
As he said, only Wacker Innsbruck and TSV Hartberg did promoted this season.

---

Found the problem or i think this could be the reason
Have created a defect at TT.

SK Rapid Vienna and SKN St. Pölten are set up as affiliates despite playing in the same division.

image.thumb.png.12fa2b8e5bb23c9c02dec1e3a312d781.pngimage.thumb.png.1f1bf2266c32e4dd7716dfa10e4f5a89.png

vor 9 Stunden schrieb jimmythebusdriver:

He takes all the penalties with his right, so I'd assume he is right footed.

Yes maybe, you are right. But we can only use our knownledge from official sites. And at bundesliga.at, he is stated as left foot.

Will change this to right footed as soon as possible.

Am 25.10.2018 um 06:18 schrieb fenysz:

SK Rapid Vienna and SKN St. Pölten are set up as affiliates despite playing in the same division.

image.thumb.png.12fa2b8e5bb23c9c02dec1e3a312d781.pngimage.thumb.png.1f1bf2266c32e4dd7716dfa10e4f5a89.png

Thanks for this

@Freddie Sands - could you please take a look on this ? 

Minamino from RB Salzburg should have striker as man position, not right winger.

Salzburg doesn't play with wingers and use Minamino as striker.

44944479_10155538392305563_8378977356177473536_o.jpg

Edited by masterlp98

Gerade eben schrieb masterlp98:

Minamino from RB Salzburg should have striker as man position, not right winger.

One for you @Alerion. You are the RB Salzburg expert.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb masterlp98:

44944479_10155538392305563_8378977356177473536_o.jpg

This is just the formation used for the match sheet. Minamino, while starting as a "striker", is used as a 10 or on the right wing in this 4-3-3 system. 

If you watched the game yesterday you can see the difference between Prevljak and Minamino in their role as a striker, so having Minamino as a winger is more than accurate given that Rose and Maric are playing a very fluent system with lots of creative freedom for the front 3. Since Minamino´s skills and abilities mirror those of a normal winger ingame and real life I do not think we should change it to a striker.

Possible typo: SG Krumpendorf/Pöttschach (16118885). The latter part of the name shold be Pörtschach?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb duccio:

Possible typo: SG Krumpendorf/Pöttschach (16118885). The latter part of the name shold be Pörtschach?

Thanks for this. Will change this as soon i have the db back

David Fritz (16250443) is listed in the game as Australian. He is Austrian. Understandable typo tbh. 

The "early" start date for the league is 09/07, however this is "late" for England, and the first game in Austria is 23/07 and England is 30/07. The training system even picks it up as a late start with the mid to late schedules in place. Surely with a start that early should be getting a June start date as early?

Am 4.11.2018 um 04:06 schrieb NG39:

David Fritz (16250443) is listed in the game as Australian. He is Austrian. Understandable typo tbh. 

This should be changed. As far as i can see, he is Austrian in the game.

image.thumb.png.862e2fea48378a06d0cf6d04c8b1a6df.png

Am 4.11.2018 um 14:30 schrieb craiigman:

The "early" start date for the league is 09/07, however this is "late" for England, and the first game in Austria is 23/07 and England is 30/07. The training system even picks it up as a late start with the mid to late schedules in place. Surely with a start that early should be getting a June start date as early?

Do you play only with Austria or do you have also other leagues loaded ?

34 minutes ago, Fire_03 said:

Do you play only with Austria or do you have also other leagues loaded ?

I load some others, think I chose Serbia or Slovenia start date of 6th June. But still should be changed.

Hello. @Alerion

From a fan perspective and a tactical/analytical "nerd" perspective I would like to say thank you. I think the Red Bull Salzburg player stats are spot-on. I see the stats fitting the players real level and I think it is great to see :-) 

Hi,

Moanes Dabour's bio doesn't include the number of goals that he's scored for Red Bull Salzburg. Is there anyway you can add that onto his bio to reflect his stats please? You can see he's played 47 league games but no sign on his goals scored.

Also, is there anyway that I would be able to update a players bio?

Dabbur.docx

Edited by littledragon84

vor 3 Stunden schrieb littledragon84:

Hi,

Moanes Dabour's bio doesn't include the number of goals that he's scored for Red Bull Salzburg. Is there anyway you can add that onto his bio to reflect his stats please? You can see he's played 47 league games but no sign on his goals scored.

Also, is there anyway that I would be able to update a players bio?

Dabbur.docx

He played only 47 times and scored 24 goals in the league in the season 2016/17 and 2017/18.

All the other matches and goals are scored in the cup competition. We only enter the league stats

Can´t open your docx

vor 8 Stunden schrieb craiigman:

I load some others, think I chose Serbia or Slovenia start date of 6th June. But still should be changed.

@Freddie Sands - one for you. Is this possible ?? Don´t think so or earliest with the winter update isn´t it ?

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Drejer:

Hello. @Alerion

From a fan perspective and a tactical/analytical "nerd" perspective I would like to say thank you. I think the Red Bull Salzburg player stats are spot-on. I see the stats fitting the players real level and I think it is great to see :-) 

Thank you, but it wasnt just me, in fact @Fire_03 did most, if not everything, on the attributes. I´ll be taking RBS in the future tho so any future changes to the team is coming from me most likely :)

A little mistake seems to have crept in here, Emma is really not a man's name. In Austria's database nobody runs around with this first name.

4k8fzbk5.jpg

Since this season, the relegated team from the highest Austrian league has received € 250,000 (219,208.75 £ ) as "compensation" for relegation.

Excerpt from an Austrian newspaper:

"Unter anderem wird die zweithöchste Spielklasse ab der Saison 2018/19 mit einem Fixbetrag unterstützt und der jeweilige Absteiger aus der höchsten Spielklasse erhält eine finanzielle Unterstützung von 250.000 Euro, sofern dieser auch erfolgreich am Lizenzierungsverfahren für die höchste Spielklasse teilgenommen hat"

In English:

"Among other things, the second-highest league will be supported with a fixed amount from the 2018/19 season onwards and the relegated team from the highest league will receive financial support of 250,000 euros, provided that he has also successfully participated in the licensing procedure for the highest league".

Source: http://www.fanreport.com/at/vbg/news/bundesliga-so-werden-die-tv-einnahmen-kuenftig-verteilt-1350266 (German)

Edited by davie77