Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Belgium] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Kenneth_23_1992 said:

I know it's fresh news but it's just before the release it could maybe be changed :D 

Peter Maes has been sacked with Lokeren and Trond Sollied is his replacement.

Well, let's see ... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2018 at 09:31, BelgianResearch said:

The Head of Youth Development left the club. 

Manager of U18 was not known to my assistent by the time. 

And all avalaible data on their website was outdated before the deadline. 

Here you go.

https://www.ohleuven.com/jeugdopleiding/structuur/staf-elite

Christophe Baeb is also the Head of Youth Development.

And like said before. The U19 squads don't exist anymore.

The scouts as well aren't in the game:

Willy Callebaut

Willy Corbeels

Dominique Schoonbrood

Hendrik Brulmans

Staf Van der Schueren

Albert Vanmarcke

 

Hans Vander Elst isn't the assistant coach anymore, he's replaced by Joachim Mununga (who isn't in the game)...

How can it be that Joachim Mununga isn't in the game ? He was the coach together with Joost Hendrickx last year of the U21.

 

Edit: Also the calendar of the second division doesn't suit... The first period is already over at the end of september ?

Edited by V-Traxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 09:52, SDke said:

Some players don't appear as home grown players (country). See the screenshots, both Bjorn Engels and Jonathan Buatu are formed in Belgium, but don't appear as a youth player.

BEHuUUC.jpg

Same in my game 202625714_youthproduct.thumb.JPG.c375da68ff4f07b99e3685710c3c5fc7.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tim.cosemans said:

Same in my game 202625714_youthproduct.thumb.JPG.c375da68ff4f07b99e3685710c3c5fc7.JPG

It's better to post this in the League Issue part of the forum. But I think you already did.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SDke said:

It's better to post this in the League Issue part of the forum. But I think you already did.

 

yes I did, but no response.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No reponse, and no corrections on the new update despite our bug reports : Virton's staff has not been corrected.

 

At the same time, I reported mistakes in french Data topics and it's was corrected...

 

Edited by Oufti215

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:36, Anguscl said:

Also, for affiliates, OHL and Leicester City should be the same board. And Leicester should be able to send loans to OHL.

Also keep in mind the tragic recent changes in the board... I hear his son will take over at OHL, not sure about Leicester City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 00:38, phugalu said:

Paul Balsom (chief data analyst and head of sports science) is twice in the game (Leicestery City + Oud Heverlee Leuven).

Since OHL is an affiliate of Leicestery City it could make sense that he works for both teams, but he should only be once in the game in that case. 

After release he's still twice in the game. No offense but you ask us for our feedback, and you don't do anything with it. Why bother having these forums than?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.
I would like to know whether young keeper (18 yo) from KAA Gent is missing in database. His name is Youn Czekanowicz and he's also keeper of Luxembourg national team. I'm asking due to the fact that in previous editions he's got nice potential and sometimes he's agreed to play for Poland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2018 at 23:51, phugalu said:

After release he's still twice in the game. No offense but you ask us for our feedback, and you don't do anything with it. Why bother having these forums than?

Well, that has been logged but as SI get 100000 of requests and it was way after the deadline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2018 at 16:14, V-Traxx said:

Here you go.

https://www.ohleuven.com/jeugdopleiding/structuur/staf-elite

Christophe Baeb is also the Head of Youth Development.

And like said before. The U19 squads don't exist anymore.

The scouts as well aren't in the game:

Willy Callebaut

Willy Corbeels

Dominique Schoonbrood

Hendrik Brulmans

Staf Van der Schueren

Albert Vanmarcke

 

Hans Vander Elst isn't the assistant coach anymore, he's replaced by Joachim Mununga (who isn't in the game)...

How can it be that Joachim Mununga isn't in the game ? He was the coach together with Joost Hendrickx last year of the U21.

 

Edit: Also the calendar of the second division doesn't suit... The first period is already over at the end of september ?

Most of them had already been logged but deemed as no priority. We didn’t have access to the database anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2018 at 18:31, phugalu said:

Also keep in mind the tragic recent changes in the board... I hear his son will take over at OHL, not sure about Leicester City.

 

20 hours ago, Darkenor said:

Hello.
I would like to know whether young keeper (18 yo) from KAA Gent is missing in database. His name is Youn Czekanowicz and he's also keeper of Luxembourg national team. I'm asking due to the fact that in previous editions he's got nice potential and sometimes he's agreed to play for Poland.

He’s in the database

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

 

He’s in the database

No, he's not. I have checked it before I asked. I also even try to locate him by nationality, second nationality, age/position/several various data. When I gave up I decided to ask here.
I attached screenshot from editor with keepers from Gent.


I also checked up his ID in FM18 and - as far as I know that thing is the same - editor database said 'no records filtered'

20181103163945_1.jpg

Edited by Darkenor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

Most of them had already been logged but deemed as no priority. We didn’t have access to the database anymore.  

Any idea when they will be added ?

If it's not a priority, then why add the second division in the game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 17/10/2018 à 15:37, Simon Tipple a dit :

Please post any data issues related to Belgium here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics: 

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data:  Maxime Busi (Sporting Charleroi) is reported as Left Wing Back/Winger                         

·        State what you think the data should be: He is Right Wing Back/Winger and his preferred foot is right (not left)                        

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.  https://www.transfermarkt.fr/maxime-busi/profil/spieler/570817                     

Please note that any non-data issues for Belgium should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2018 at 23:51, phugalu said:

After release he's still twice in the game. No offense but you ask us for our feedback, and you don't do anything with it. Why bother having these forums than?

He works for both clubs and as a result we've had to duplicate him. I don't believe there is any other way for him to be represented in both jobs in-game right now, and it's surely right to have him doing those jobs rather than one not at all?

With regards to Leicester and Leuven having the same boards, it's just not true. Many of our board members have no official involvement in Leuven, and vice versa.

As for sending loan players, I thought this was already set in the database, apologies from my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard Liège

Why Bastian still MOD?

Why Marin is on list of loans?

Why Laifis has nos his true historic of the last season?


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it has been reported, but Konstantinos Laifis needs to have his history (years 2017-2018) checked as they are blank now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dejan Veljkovic is in the game as a scout for Lokeren. In reality he's an agent whose sitting in jail right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like none of the Belgian data and other issues were fixed. While I realize there are priorities (and apparently Belgium is definitely not one of them), it is frustrating to be asked for issues and then not see them resolved. This could have been better communicated. Now it just adds to the frustration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Luz said:

It seems like none of the Belgian data and other issues were fixed. While I realize there are priorities (and apparently Belgium is definitely not one of them), it is frustrating to be asked for issues and then not see them resolved. This could have been better communicated. Now it just adds to the frustration.

I m surprised that they haven't been done either. As all of them have been flagged as done in the test track. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BelgianResearch said:

I m surprised that they haven't been done either. As all of them have been flagged as done in the test track. 

Hello, I've send you some PM's concerning data corrections in the Belgian lower leagues. Could you reply please so I can continue my research? Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2018 at 16:02, Thomek said:

Standard Liège

Why Bastian still MOD?

Why Marin is on list of loans?

Why Laifis has nos his true historic of the last season?



 

 

- Marin on the list of loans is a decison that the game engine makes, not the database. His reputation is high enough. 

- Histories of players are no priorities as they don't affect the game. But is has been logged. Thank you.

- In the last build Bastien can play in all midfield positions. He came as an MC from Italy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2018 at 16:22, DivineOne said:

Dejan Veljkovic is in the game as a scout for Lokeren. In reality he's an agent whose sitting in jail right now.

He's been set as not for extraction but he was effectively doing scouting for Lokeren (as an agent). Sending invoices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2018 at 23:03, djole said:

I don't know if it has been reported, but Konstantinos Laifis needs to have his history (years 2017-2018) checked as they are blank now.

Thanks. Reported and logged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:06, tomlcfc said:

He works for both clubs and as a result we've had to duplicate him. I don't believe there is any other way for him to be represented in both jobs in-game right now, and it's surely right to have him doing those jobs rather than one not at all?

With regards to Leicester and Leuven having the same boards, it's just not true. Many of our board members have no official involvement in Leuven, and vice versa.

As for sending loan players, I thought this was already set in the database, apologies from my end.

Maybe an interesting thought for SI games than to let staff be part of more than just one team. 

OT: Paul Balsom and his alter ego have 2 different birthdays in game by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phugalu said:

Maybe an interesting thought for SI games than to let staff be part of more than just one team. 

OT: Paul Balsom and his alter ego have 2 different birthdays in game by the way.

That'll be because we don't have a DOB for him, and as you can imagine that sort of thing is very difficult to source. Articles on his work reference his age so we've got an accurate representation of his year of birth, but I can't find anything concrete after a bit of idle digging on his specific date of birth. Leuven's website lists 11/09/1970 but the fact that his year of birth is so inaccurate means we can't really trust that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 23 heures, tomlcfc a dit :

That'll be because we don't have a DOB for him, and as you can imagine that sort of thing is very difficult to source. Articles on his work reference his age so we've got an accurate representation of his year of birth, but I can't find anything concrete after a bit of idle digging on his specific date of birth. Leuven's website lists 11/09/1970 but the fact that his year of birth is so inaccurate means we can't really trust that.

About his DOB, I found that https://www.transfermarkt.com/dr-paul-balsom/profil/trainer/16975

You can also add him Torquay as city birth and favourite club
https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/meet-torquay-man-who-guiding-815330
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/2336516/Devonian-Balsom-plots-Swedish-supremacy-over-England.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, romjet2 said:

Many thanks @romjet2, great finds and I'll add them to my to-do list for the next update from my end. I ought to take more care with staff it seems!

@BelgianResearch, could you make sure the same is taken into account from the Leuven end please? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

He should be in the database though. 

He should be in, but he's not ;)
I checked by ID via official editor.

 

20181115085345_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix for the homegrown issue: what a joke. Or SI doesn't understand that we can't play the Belgian league without a fix, or they don't care. I'm not sure which is worse to be honest.

Surely the simple fact of making every Belgian national a homegrown player can't be this difficult. What do the Belgian researchers think of this? Or do they join SI in not caring at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roeselare and Reading (English Championship) are affiliated clubs (being both owned by the Dai family) and Reading are able to send players on loan to Roeselare.

Also Renhe is owned by Dai family but I'm unsure what the exact specs are of their affiliation with Reading and/or Roeselare. I think none (there were some Chinese youth players sent to Roeselare 2 seasons ago but not anymore)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The copmetitionformat of the second division in Belgium doesn't suit the way it is IRL. I think this is the 4th time in a row that this is the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 7 heures, V-Traxx a dit :

The copmetitionformat of the second division in Belgium doesn't suit the way it is IRL. I think this is the 4th time in a row that this is the case.

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently Jeremy Doku has a -9 potential despite not having a single attribute set in the database.

If you have no idea what kind of player he is, don't know how tall he is and don't even know if he is fast or slow, or physically strong or weak, are you really in any position to tell that he will become a world class player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello from france (sorry for my english),

I started a career with Anderlecht. 

I am really excited about the potential of young people and make it the Ajax Amsterdam of Belgium. However, I do not know if it's a bug, but the finances are disastrous.

I looked at the finances and they predict a loss of 100 million euros the first season and I will be almost less than 200 million euros of budget at the end of the second. It's enormous !

I know that Belgium is not the richest league, but this is simply unplayable. Moreover, I will not even be in agreement with UEFA's financial fair play and would not be qualified for the European cups.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 15/04/2019 à 10:49, Simona_Halep a dit :

Hello from france (sorry for my english),

I started a career with Anderlecht. 

I am really excited about the potential of young people and make it the Ajax Amsterdam of Belgium. However, I do not know if it's a bug, but the finances are disastrous.

I looked at the finances and they predict a loss of 100 million euros the first season and I will be almost less than 200 million euros of budget at the end of the second. It's enormous !

I know that Belgium is not the richest league, but this is simply unplayable. Moreover, I will not even be in agreement with UEFA's financial fair play and would not be qualified for the European cups.

Thanks

Anderlecht have some difficulties this season. Both financialy and on the pitch.

The club has been sold at the end of last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/04/2019 at 10:45, Jova said:

Anderlecht have some difficulties this season. Both financialy and on the pitch.

The club has been sold at the end of last season.

Yes but the debt is huge and projections are terrible (-100 millions € per year!). 

 

And it's the same with Standard de Liège and others clubs, big loose per year but in real life the balance is neutral or positive. 

Brugge and Genk, belgiums clubs with good finances are also in the red at the end of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every belgian clubs have to sell players each years to balance their finances. Only the team which is playing Champion's League can manage to keep a few key players that year.

Genk had to agree to sell their best player to Toronto in February so finances aren't that really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...