Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[China] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to China here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for China should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hi,

I think the positions for some Wuhan ZALL U19's players which have some problems. For example, the position for XIA AO is the Centre Defence, the position for SONG DEFU is the Midfield and the position for LI ZIXING is the Attacking Midfield. I know that because I used to work on this team. If you have any further question, you can contact me. My email address is 18672992820@163.com.

-Wu Lei's finishing is too low (13).

-Finishing should be 16.

- He has scored 23 goals in 24 apps while playing ST/LW/RW, with only 8 big chances missed according to Sofascore. For comparision, Bakambu plays ST for another top team and has 16 goals in 20 games, with 17 big chances missed. His teammate, Elkeson (ST) has 7 goals in 12 matches, and has 17 finishing.

On 20/10/2018 at 08:07, RUI SONG said:

Hi,

I think the positions for some Wuhan ZALL U19's players which have some problems. For example, the position for XIA AO is the Centre Defence, the position for SONG DEFU is the Midfield and the position for LI ZIXING is the Attacking Midfield. I know that because I used to work on this team. If you have any further question, you can contact me. My email address is 18672992820@163.com.

Hello

I forwarded your email to Chinese researchers, good luck.

On 20/10/2018 at 11:20, GranTofino said:

-Wu Lei's finishing is too low (13).

-Finishing should be 16.

- He has scored 23 goals in 24 apps while playing ST/LW/RW, with only 8 big chances missed according to Sofascore. For comparision, Bakambu plays ST for another top team and has 16 goals in 20 games, with 17 big chances missed. His teammate, Elkeson (ST) has 7 goals in 12 matches, and has 17 finishing.

Hi Wu Lei's finishing has been debated, he was not originally rated with only 13.

Could you provide some farther argument apart from stats to enrich the discussion?

The player Xu Yue playing for Shanghai Chongming should be playing for shenhua as shenhua bought genbao's 99-00 team. Also he should have higher CA/PA as he's a regular for the u-19 national team. Also player Xu Lei who also plays for Shenhua should be added as he's also a regular for the national u-19 team however he's not in database

Zhu Chenjie deserves higher PA (should be like -7) He's already a first team player for shenhua at the age of 17. He has the same PA as Jiang shenglong who can't break into 1st team.

Yu dabao played a few games as CD this season and performed ok. should have CD set to 10

Evidence:

https://sports.qq.com/a/20180625/033935.htm

http://www.shenhuafc.com.cn/team_index.html?show=1&teamtype=2

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/360027/Show/Zhu-Chenjie(He started almost all matches after he joined in mid season)

(In fact shenhua's official site has all the data down to its u-17 team. You guys should be able to add these players.)

Edited by user111

在 2018/11/1 在 AM10点08分, cateyeoncation说:

Hi Wu Lei's finishing has been debated, he was not originally rated with only 13.

Could you provide some farther argument apart from stats to enrich the discussion?

Gao lin has 12 finishing, 10 goals this season

Han peng has 12 finishing, alltime top scorer of CSL, scored 0 this season

Yang Xu 13 finishing, 7 goals

Surely Wu lei deserves more?

imo Wu lei should have 15 finishing, 15 anticipation, 13 composure. If you look at his goals he rarely does tricks or dribbles to score. most of his goals comes from good movements. Kinda like a short Muller

Edited by user111

On 05/11/2018 at 13:53, user111 said:

Gao lin has 12 finishing, 10 goals this season

Han peng has 12 finishing, alltime top scorer of CSL, scored 0 this season

Yang Xu 13 finishing, 7 goals

Surely Wu lei deserves more?

imo Wu lei should have 15 finishing, 15 anticipation, 13 composure. If you look at his goals he rarely does tricks or dribbles to score. most of his goals comes from good movements. Kinda like a short Muller

Ok you said good movement, not finishing right?

Gao Lin sometimes plays at the front alone in 4-4-1-1, that is not a position to have most scoring chance.

Han Peng rarely plays this season

Yang Xu came into QuanJian's starting line-up after Modeste was off, he played as one of 2 strikers in 4-4-2 alongside Pato, so he tactically has more scoring chance than Gao Lin

Try to look at bigger picture not just on stats, if you believe in stats you may also check:

How many chance Gao Lin had, how many he scored, how many he missed?How many of those chance require good finishing technique, not just easy chance to kick the ball into the net under no pressure?

How many minute Han Peng played this season?

How many passes were delivered to Yang Xu and Gao Lin respectively, also when they are inside opposite 1/3? Especially in the game when they scored?

And finally, all those points regarding Wu Lei

Feel free to tell us more and we look forward to scout someone with good ability on judging player to potentially join the data research team

On 05/11/2018 at 13:46, user111 said:

The player Xu Yue playing for Shanghai Chongming should be playing for shenhua as shenhua bought genbao's 99-00 team. Also he should have higher CA/PA as he's a regular for the u-19 national team. Also player Xu Lei who also plays for Shenhua should be added as he's also a regular for the national u-19 team however he's not in database

Zhu Chenjie deserves higher PA (should be like -7) He's already a first team player for shenhua at the age of 17. He has the same PA as Jiang shenglong who can't break into 1st team.

Yu dabao played a few games as CD this season and performed ok. should have CD set to 10

Evidence:

https://sports.qq.com/a/20180625/033935.htm

http://www.shenhuafc.com.cn/team_index.html?show=1&teamtype=2

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/360027/Show/Zhu-Chenjie(He started almost all matches after he joined in mid season)

(In fact shenhua's official site has all the data down to its u-17 team. You guys should be able to add these players.)

On Xu Yue, Xu Lei's appearance in game, please contact @FM-Leebohee on Weibo who is in charge.

However CAPA have nothing to do with U19 national team cap, please show some more comparsion for example:

Zhu Chenjie vs Li Peng, Aidi, other CBs in ShenHua, or strikers he played against

Zhu Chenjie vs A CB in China that reached -7 potential now(his CA is -7 level)

And also do you think Zhu Chenjie is strongest U23 in ShenHua to start according to the compulsory rule? Can other U23 start and play well in the team/formation/tactic without an early sub? Liu Ruofan, Cong Zhen, .etc?

Yu Dabao started cameoing on CB after we submitted the data, that would updated in next update

3 小时前, cateyeoncation说:

On Xu Yue, Xu Lei's appearance in game, please contact @FM-Leebohee on Weibo who is in charge.

However CAPA have nothing to do with U19 national team cap, please show some more comparsion for example:

Zhu Chenjie vs Li Peng, Aidi, other CBs in ShenHua, or strikers he played against

Zhu Chenjie vs A CB in China that reached -7 potential now(his CA is -7 level)

And also do you think Zhu Chenjie is strongest U23 in ShenHua to start according to the compulsory rule? Can other U23 start and play well in the team/formation/tactic without an early sub? Liu Ruofan, Cong Zhen, .etc?

Yu Dabao started cameoing on CB after we submitted the data, that would updated in next update

I actually believe that Zhu chenjie  is the strongest u-23 CB in the entire league. He never gets early substitutions if i remembered correctly. In comparison, Liu Ruofan always gets subbed early until late in the season. Cong Zhen didn't play much and I only remember a few late subs. In terms of performance, Liu Ruofan is a beast at our national u-19 team, very skillful and technical. However He seems not experienced enough for CSL as he often misses easy chances. For Zhu chenjie, he's quite fast(He has said he runs 100m under 12s in an interview), and he has shown good composure and bravery for his age. Makes less mistakes compared to other shenhua defenders. Aidi often gets drawn out of position when playing cb, Li jianbin is too agressive and often loses his head, and Li peng is sometimes a bit too conservative as a cb(not brave enough). 

About Xu Yue, he only has 20 CA which is below average even for CSL so he deserves higher. Imo the reserve and youth database of CSL needs to be looked at, as most player's CA is too low and the league is filled by Regens after a few years.

Edited by user111

在 2018/11/10 在 PM9点17分, cateyeoncation说:

Ok you said good movement, not finishing right?

Gao Lin sometimes plays at the front alone in 4-4-1-1, that is not a position to have most scoring chance.

Han Peng rarely plays this season

Yang Xu came into QuanJian's starting line-up after Modeste was off, he played as one of 2 strikers in 4-4-2 alongside Pato, so he tactically has more scoring chance than Gao Lin

Try to look at bigger picture not just on stats, if you believe in stats you may also check:

How many chance Gao Lin had, how many he scored, how many he missed?How many of those chance require good finishing technique, not just easy chance to kick the ball into the net under no pressure?

How many minute Han Peng played this season?

How many passes were delivered to Yang Xu and Gao Lin respectively, also when they are inside opposite 1/3? Especially in the game when they scored?

And finally, all those points regarding Wu Lei

Feel free to tell us more and we look forward to scout someone with good ability on judging player to potentially join the data research team

Gao lin is much better in the air compared to wu lei and he scores more headers.

Also I feel like Gao lin likes to play deeper compared to wu lei and he's less comfortable when in tight spaces. Wu lei is better at finding spaces and imo he has better instinct as a finisher.

Wu lei had been much more consistent compared to gao lin during past seasons.

So maybe 12 fin is ok for wu lei, but he should have better mental attributes.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:17, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

2019 to participate in the Chinese Super League is Shenzhen jiazhaoye
Not Zhejiang Greentown

Did you start the game on season 2018 or 2019

We Lei's ability has been slightly improved.

Hi, the latest 19.30 updates has an error regarding the China Super League and China First league teams

1. Shenzhen FC , Wuhan should be in the Super League and Guizhou, Changchun should be in the First League

2. However, Guizhou, Changchun is being put in the Super League and Shenzhen , Wuhan being put in the super league

I'm wondering if we could update these teams based on the time line here, since these are the reality of 2019 season. 

For example, if user choose to start the game in early 2019 per-season, we should update the teams like 2019 in reality, If user choose to start the game in early 2018 season, then the database could adapt to the reality of 2018 season.

Marek Hamsik stats for the 18-19 season with Napoli, before the transfer, were not updated.

There are some transfers not yet being updated in the 19.30 version, these transfers are completed before the window closes.

Zhang Wenzhao  Guangzhou Hengda to Beijing Renhe (loan)

Rong Hao  Guanghao Hengda to Tianji TEDA(loan)

Chi Wenyi  Beijing Guoan to Hebei HuaxiaXIngFu(loan)

在 2019/3/3 在 PM3点32分, Gvnfy说:

Hi, the latest 19.30 updates has an error regarding the China Super League and China First league teams

1. Shenzhen FC , Wuhan should be in the Super League and Guizhou, Changchun should be in the First League

2. However, Guizhou, Changchun is being put in the Super League and Shenzhen , Wuhan being put in the super league 

I'm wondering if we could update these teams based on the time line here, since these are the reality of 2019 season. 

For example, if user choose to start the game in early 2019 per-season, we should update the teams like 2019 in reality, If user choose to start the game in early 2018 season, then the database could adapt to the reality of 2018 season.

I can't really get your point......

Right now, if you start with Season 2018, Guizhou, Changchun will stay in Super League while Shenzhen, Wuhan will be in First Division.

If you start with Season 2019, Shenzhen, Wuhan will be in Super League while Guizhou, Changchun will be relegated and starts in First Division.

That is the real life situation and the game has been set like that.... So, what is wrong about such setting??

Or are you sure that you did not use any patch before starting the new game under 19.3 update?

On 03/03/2019 at 20:51, Gvnfy said:

There are some transfers not yet being updated in the 19.30 version, these transfers are completed before the window closes.

Chi Wenyi  Beijing Guoan to Hebei HuaxiaXIngFu(loan) is correct in my game what i can see. 

On 04/03/2019 at 07:04, Frank Ng said:

I can't really get your point......

Right now, if you start with Season 2018, Guizhou, Changchun will stay in Super League while Shenzhen, Wuhan will be in First Division.

If you start with Season 2019, Shenzhen, Wuhan will be in Super League while Guizhou, Changchun will be relegated and starts in First Division.

That is the real life situation and the game has been set like that.... So, what is wrong about such setting??

Or are you sure that you did not use any patch before starting the new game under 19.3 update?

Hey I'm sorry that I wasn't noticed that I was using a patch, when i removed that,  everything is fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

9 小时前, Gvnfy说:

Hey I'm sorry that I wasn't noticed that I was using a patch, when i removed that,  everything is fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great!

在 2019/3/4 在 AM3点51分, Gvnfy说:

99% of the last minute transfers (about 300 new entries) were reported but not all could be done because of the time limit.... The patch was released on 28/2 but many transfers were finalized on 28/2..... It is not possible all transfers could be done at the same time and thus some of them were not included.

Posted (edited)

Robin Westerman --> Qingdao Honshi (director of football)
Tomaz Kavcic --> Qingdao Honshi (manager)
Jonas Salley --> Qingdao Honshi (assistent manager)
Roel Cramer --> (new non-player) Qingdao Honshi (head of youth development)
Zhu Huiqian --> Qingdao Honshi (goalkeeper coach)

Edited by Pa+rick