Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Denmark] Data Issues

19 hours ago, Delle77 said:

Ole Hall is not the Chairman of AGF, Lars Fournais is. Ole is "Sportslig Administrator".

https://www.agf.dk/klubben/organisation/

EDIT: Regarding the II-teams vs Reserve teams: Amateur teams are fine, but right now all the contracted players of AGF who are not in AGF or the U/19 team is at the "AGF II". They should be at the reserve team right? 

I only have 5 mins experience on FM19, but if the "II-teams" can't be removed (I think they should) - at least have the players at the right teams from the beginning, because as it is now, all my reserves have no upcoming matches.. 

Maybe ad "Amateurs" to their name? "AGF II (Amateurs Only) idk

Ole Hall is set as general manager and not chairman.

Does he really show up as chairman?

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:53, Marler11 said:

Kolding IF's Kristian Kirkegaard is one of the clubs biggest talents and a key player. 

Upgrade applied.

21 hours ago, quando said:

Mikkel Jespersen's history is wrong. Season 2017/2018 he played for Viborg FF and not Vejle Boldklub

Good spot. Changed.

20 hours ago, Delle77 said:

Ole Hall is not the Chairman of AGF, Lars Fournais is. Ole is "Sportslig Administrator".

https://www.agf.dk/klubben/organisation/

EDIT: Regarding the II-teams vs Reserve teams: Amateur teams are fine, but right now all the contracted players of AGF who are not in AGF or the U/19 team is at the "AGF II". They should be at the reserve team right? 

I only have 5 mins experience on FM19, but if the "II-teams" can't be removed (I think they should) - at least have the players at the right teams from the beginning, because as it is now, all my reserves have no upcoming matches.. 

Maybe ad "Amateurs" to their name? "AGF II (Amateurs Only) idk

Ole Hall is actually set as "General Manager" rather than chairman, so this looks like a bug. We'll report it.

In Boldklubben af 1903 there are some changes: 

Coach (U-19) Lars Hallgren is not longer in the club. 

Players there are not longer in the club:

Dustin Stuhr Ellegaard, Simon Lykkeby, Christopher Carstensen, Tobias Pedersen, Peter Nørgaard, Oliver Koldill, Mads Fuad, Morten Moldow, Frederik Kornvig, Emil Spork, Dennis Braimovic and Jones El-Mawardi. 

If you want i can give you some info on coaches and players?

In the 2, division there are 2 major mistakes

TPI and Dalum are not in group 2, and should be replaced with Middelfart and Marienlyst.

Also the physio in Vanløse IF is Kasper Straube Hansen, and the second assistant coach Daniel Folman is missing

Nicolai Johansen, Daniel BV Nielsen, Rasmus Gaudin and Oskar Høybye, all have 1 cap for Denmark

Rasmus Gaudin is ST(C) and AM(RC)

Oskar Høybye is M(RL) and maybe AM(RL)

Andreas Lerche (Actual name is Andreas Lerche-Henriksen) is AM(C) and ST(C)

Alexander Funch is M(C)

Alexander Schjerlund is D(RC)

Tobias Andersen, unfortunately, is no longer with the club

Edited by DonHenke

Club expectations (Brøndby)

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, but there seems to be very high/impossible expectations in clubs like Brøndby (the same as last year). Non-negotiable requirements to win the league and get to the European Group stage is not what the official goals are for the club (top-3 and a reasonable run in Europe is the real goal, I believe). This makes it very likely that any new manager will be fired from Brøndby and takes away some of the enjoyment - as well as being unrealistic.

Edited by ilrhim

On 21/10/2018 at 19:45, Nørbæk said:

It's not that black and white, guys. How do you suggest dealing with teams such as AaB or Viborg who have reserves in the Denmark's Series? Shouldn't you be able to send your first team players to get match training on those sides?

In the past, FCK's and FCM's reserves even played in the Danish Second Division for the same purposes. 

No, you shouldn't.  Superliga sides practically never send players to DS after the creation of the Reserve League. When the Reserve League was created in 2010, the 2nd teams were also moved to the DS.

The DS teams are very annoying and clog up the screens when you manage a Superliga side, so they should be moved to "affiliated club" status. IRL, they are in almost all cases completely separated from the professional part of the club. It's not like Ståle Solbakken hires the FCK 2 manager and staff, for instance. That is taken care of by KB as the amateur club itself.

--

On another note, the transfers and contracts are STILL extremely unrealistic in the Superliga. It's been going on for many, many years, and I know it's perhaps not a Data Issue, but something has to be done about it :( right now the Superliga is simply too unrealistic for me, sadly. FCK would never sell Rasmus Falk or Viktor Fischer for 10-15 million DKK.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:14, VENG said:

In Boldklubben af 1903 there are some changes: 

Coach (U-19) Lars Hallgren is not longer in the club. 

Players there are not longer in the club:

Dustin Stuhr Ellegaard, Simon Lykkeby, Christopher Carstensen, Tobias Pedersen, Peter Nørgaard, Oliver Koldill, Mads Fuad, Morten Moldow, Frederik Kornvig, Emil Spork, Dennis Braimovic and Jones El-Mawardi. 

If you want i can give you some info on coaches and players? 

Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to research anything below the Denmark's Series. We'll amend the stuff you posted at a later stage, however.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:04, DonHenke said:

In the 2, division there are 2 major mistakes

TPI and Dalum are not in group 2, and should be replaced with Middelfart and Marienlyst.

Also the physio in Vanløse IF is Kasper Straube Hansen, and the second assistant coach Daniel Folman is missing

Nicolai Johansen, Daniel BV Nielsen, Rasmus Gaudin and Oskar Høybye, all have 1 cap for Denmark

Rasmus Gaudin is ST(C) and AM(RC)

Oskar Høybye is M(RL) and maybe AM(RL)

Andreas Lerche (Actual name is Andreas Lerche-Henriksen) is AM(C) and ST(C)

Alexander Funch is M(C)

Alexander Schjerlund is D(RC)

Tobias Andersen, unfortunately, is no longer with the club 

The distribution of teams is correctly set up in the database, so it's better to raise it in the bugs forum.

All those caps were earned in September 2018 and thus after the beginning of the new season. Policy is not to include them but we obviously will for FM20.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:15, manonmoon said:

The goalkeeping coach in Brøndby is Lars Høgh 

https://brondby.com/spillere/spillerprofil/?playerid=432455

He is also the goalkeeping coach of the danish national team

Lars Høgh is reportedly very ill and we decided to not include him in the game.

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:38, ilrhim said:

Club expectations (Brøndby)

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, but there seems to be very high/impossible expectations in clubs like Brøndby (the same as last year). Non-negotiable requirements to win the league and get to the European Group stage is not what the official goals are for the club (top-3 and a reasonable run in Europe is the real goal, I believe). This makes it very likely that any new manager will be fired from Brøndby and takes away some of the enjoyment - as well as being unrealistic.

Not something we can change in the data, unfortunately. Feel free to post it here: 

21 hours ago, Yankee112DK said:

On another note, the transfers and contracts are STILL extremely unrealistic in the Superliga. It's been going on for many, many years, and I know it's perhaps not a Data Issue, but something has to be done about it :( right now the Superliga is simply too unrealistic for me, sadly. FCK would never sell Rasmus Falk or Viktor Fischer for 10-15 million DKK.

Please post more about this. We can actually influence transfer prices in the data. On my game, FCK is reluctant to sell for such amounts.

16 hours ago, Bacon-Hater! said:

Fc Midtjyllad goes from 30 Points too 10 point after the first group stage in too the Championship group stage, 

20181025091553_1.thumb.jpg.001b0b68276d10d6a2cf0cab11d62bb4.jpg20181025091547_1.thumb.jpg.3baa60ba43ee0b4ccc255741dcb71fff.jpg

Very annoying. However, not a data issue. Can you please post it here along with a save game from before the bug happens:

Vejle Boldklub's Vladlen Yurchenko is injured 5-6 month ingame.

However he had his debut for the club 21/10.
https://vejle-boldklub.dk/debut-til-vladlen-yurchenko/

Moreover he startet training with the squad right away when he arrived 27/9.
https://vejle-boldklub.dk/ukrainske-yurchenko-paa-plads-i-vb/

He is, however, described to be out of shape. If this is due to 3-4 months without a club or if he had an injury.
Anyway, it seems to be oversaturated in the game.

On 29/10/2018 at 17:57, Bacon-Hater! said:

Fc Midtjyllad goes from 30 Points too 10 point after the first group stage in too the Championship group stage, 

20181025091553_1.thumb.jpg.001b0b68276d10d6a2cf0cab11d62bb4.jpg20181025091547_1.thumb.jpg.3baa60ba43ee0b4ccc255741dcb71fff.jpg

They swapped point with Vejle

Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen, is one of their 3 best players this season but his stats are not up to pair with their other stars and his potential should be higher.
He is so prolific on Freekicks that it should be atleast a 16 and also his mental stats are just way to low. 

The danish 2nd dvision players who played for the national team in thins match 

https://www.google.dk/search?rlz=1C1GCEU_daDK820DK820&ei=BKzaW8LvMM-wkwWWjZ8I&q=danmark+slovakiet&oq=danmark+slovakiet&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.12004.14638.0.15605.10.6.0.4.4.0.116.449.5j1.6.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.471...0i67k1j0i10k1.0.G_Q_VD7nM7w#sie=m;/g/11f5vd84fl;2;/g/11b66jrs60;ln;fp;1

Hasn´t got a "cap" in their stats.

11 hours ago, Peter Jensen said:

Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen, is one of their 3 best players this season but his stats are not up to pair with their other stars and his potential should be higher.
He is so prolific on Freekicks that it should be atleast a 16 and also his mental stats are just way to low. 

We agree that Robert Skov has been very good irl since our data lock and could be given a small boost in certain areas. Won’t happen for the release version, though, but he has got the potential to get better in-game.

Free kicks are already set to 15 so we’re almost in agreement 😊

3 hours ago, loevkvist said:

Entirely intentional, as these caps were earned after the start of the season. 

If you look at all (Danish) players, you’ll find that their caps are up to date as per the end of the World Cup.

On 30/10/2018 at 18:19, Jakobhg said:

Vejle Boldklub's Vladlen Yurchenko is injured 5-6 month ingame.

However he had his debut for the club 21/10.
https://vejle-boldklub.dk/debut-til-vladlen-yurchenko/

Moreover he startet training with the squad right away when he arrived 27/9.
https://vejle-boldklub.dk/ukrainske-yurchenko-paa-plads-i-vb/

He is, however, described to be out of shape. If this is due to 3-4 months without a club or if he had an injury.
Anyway, it seems to be oversaturated in the game.

We’ll look into this for future versions. Won’t make the release version, though.

Manager og assistant manager for B93 U19 Divisionen er stadigvæk ikke korrekte.

(vedhæftet billede1 fra spillet) - Her ses Manager for B93 U19 Division som værende Erik Larsen og assistant manager for B93 U19 DIvision som værende Dragan Sabov. Disse informationer er forkerte, da Erik Larsen er træner for 2.-3. Senior (billede 3) og Dragan Sabov er klubbens inspektør (som set på det vedhæftede billede2 fra klubbens hjemmeside)

Som tidligere nævnt herinde er den nuværende manager for B93 U19 Division:

• Lasse Theis (som vedhæftet i billede4) fra B93's hjemmeside og fra holdbilledet (billede5) - nr.2 fra højre i midten)

Jeg (Rasmus S. Anker) er den nuværende assistant manager for B93 U19 Division:

Vedhæftede billder:

1. Screenshot fra spillet med alle B93's ansatte - inkl. Erik Larsen og Dragan Sabov som manager og assistant manager (forkert)
  2. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside med Dragan Sabov's nuværende stillingsbetegnelse, som inspektør.
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/ansatte/
  3. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside - artikel fra 1/2-2018, vedr. at 2.-3. senior i B93 ansatte Erik Larsen som træner.
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/nyhed/2-3-herresenior-faar-ny-traener/
  4. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside - Lasse Theis, Manager for U19 Division
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/hvemerhvem-ungdom/
  5. U19-division holdbillede med Lasse Theis (nr.2 fra højre i midten), og Rasmus S. Anker (nr.1 fra højre i midten)
  • Vedhæftede links (ovenstående) bør være nok bevis for at, Rasmus S. Anker er assistant manager for B93 U19 Division

1 - Forkert manager og assistant manager -Skærmbillede fra FM19.png

2 - Dragan Sabov - Inspektør -Skærmbillede fra B93s hjemmeside.png

3 - Erik Larsen (træner for 2-3senior) - Skærmbillede fra B93s hjemmeside.png

4 - B93-hjemmeside (U19 - Lasse).jpg

5 - Holdbillede B93 U19 Division - Lasse Theis og Rasmus Anker.jpg

Edited by rasmussanker

Mohamed Daramy from FCK shouldn't need another 2200 days to gain Danish citizenship. He will be able to submit the paperwork as soon as he turns 18, so it should be more like 700 days remaining.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 01:15, Mizta05 said:

Thanks. We didn't have good info about Silkeborg's youth, unfortunately. We do now.

22 hours ago, rasmussanker said:

Manager og assistant manager for B93 U19 Divisionen er stadigvæk ikke korrekte.

(vedhæftet billede1 fra spillet) - Her ses Manager for B93 U19 Division som værende Erik Larsen og assistant manager for B93 U19 DIvision som værende Dragan Sabov. Disse informationer er forkerte, da Erik Larsen er træner for 2.-3. Senior (billede 3) og Dragan Sabov er klubbens inspektør (som set på det vedhæftede billede2 fra klubbens hjemmeside)

Som tidligere nævnt herinde er den nuværende manager for B93 U19 Division:

• Lasse Theis (som vedhæftet i billede4) fra B93's hjemmeside og fra holdbilledet (billede5) - nr.2 fra højre i midten)

Jeg (Rasmus S. Anker) er den nuværende assistant manager for B93 U19 Division:

Vedhæftede billder:

1. Screenshot fra spillet med alle B93's ansatte - inkl. Erik Larsen og Dragan Sabov som manager og assistant manager (forkert)
  2. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside med Dragan Sabov's nuværende stillingsbetegnelse, som inspektør.
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/ansatte/
  3. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside - artikel fra 1/2-2018, vedr. at 2.-3. senior i B93 ansatte Erik Larsen som træner.
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/nyhed/2-3-herresenior-faar-ny-traener/
  4. Screenshot fra B93's hjemmeside - Lasse Theis, Manager for U19 Division
    1. https://fodbold.b93.dk/hvemerhvem-ungdom/
  5. U19-division holdbillede med Lasse Theis (nr.2 fra højre i midten), og Rasmus S. Anker (nr.1 fra højre i midten)
  • Vedhæftede links (ovenstående) bør være nok bevis for at, Rasmus S. Anker er assistant manager for B93 U19 Division

1 - Forkert manager og assistant manager -Skærmbillede fra FM19.png

2 - Dragan Sabov - Inspektør -Skærmbillede fra B93s hjemmeside.png

3 - Erik Larsen (træner for 2-3senior) - Skærmbillede fra B93s hjemmeside.png

4 - B93-hjemmeside (U19 - Lasse).jpg

5 - Holdbillede B93 U19 Division - Lasse Theis og Rasmus Anker.jpg

Thanks. We've already discussed this in private. Will be fixed at a point in time, but we couldn't get the change in the release version, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, ramlaku said:

Mohamed Daramy from FCK shouldn't need another 2200 days to gain Danish citizenship. He will be able to submit the paperwork as soon as he turns 18, so it should be more like 700 days remaining.

Good spot. This is something that's actually correctly set up in the data, so we'll bring it up with the coding team.

15 hours ago, Andyh1507 said:

Wrong players at Silkeborg IF's youth squad:

http://www.silkeborgif.com/talent/elitehold/u19/

As above. We didn't have sufficient info about them.

9 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Thanks. We didn't have good info about Silkeborg's youth, unfortunately. We do now.

Thanks. We've already discussed this in private. Will be fixed at a point in time, but we couldn't get the change in the release version, unfortunately.

• Okay that sounds good. Just wanted to make sure. :)

Good spot. This is something that's actually correctly set up in the data, so we'll bring it up with the coding team.

As above. We didn't have sufficient info about them.

How interested are you in a fully updated list of referees and assistant referees in the faroese league, Nørbæk? :)

Also coaches, players, grounds ect.?

Edited by Willigenburg

1 hour ago, Willigenburg said:

How interested are you in a fully updated list of referees and assistant referees in the faroese league, Nørbæk? :)

Also coaches, players, grounds ect.?

Are you interested in helping with Faroese research? :)

8 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

I'm very interested! PM me if you want :)

Edited by Willigenburg

On the issue with Reserves and "II teams". I see your point Nørbæk, but as far as I can see no other country does it this way. Some of the practical problems with the current system:

II are perceived as higher level than Reserve. So when I put talents in Reserve, my assistant manager recommends "promoting" them to II. Even though II have no matches, and therefore won't give any match experience! For FCK, they have KB and B1903 that are really their "II teams". But why not just put these as affiliates? IRL FCK have their SL team, Reserve league team, and U19 league team. By far the most straightforward way to emulate that is to get rid of the II team and just have 1st, reserve, and u19. Maybe some clubs are an exception to this rule, like the ones that have a team in DS. But it gets super confusing with 4 teams. Another problem is it requires a gigantic number of staff to maintain all four teams. 

Joachim Andersen should have FCK has his club before FCM. He played there for two years. This both means FCK will get some of the youth compensation if he gets sold, and he will count towards their number in the 'clubs with most players developed for...' in game.

On 05/11/2018 at 18:57, Nørbæk said:

Still haven't heard from you :) I got the list of active referees, a list of managers/assistant managers who were active at least from '15 until now and is currently updating the roosters for all clubs.

At the same time it seems that the clubs could do with some updates (along with their stadiums :) )

I found a small mistake at Vejle. Steen Thychosen should be icon or legend at the club and he is in the editor, but the person linked to his name is his son Jacob, so it shows up as him in game.

2087531245_Skrmbillede2018-11-14kl_13_52_56.thumb.png.54dec0ab585379df5ff777b6a22869af.png

EDIT: Another potential issue I found is regarding some transfer activity in the Danish Superliga. From the start of the game multiple players see interest coming from Saudi Arabian clubs which I find very unlikely to happen in real life. I don't say it's impossible once or twice, but not in general like it's the case here.

Edited by Svartov

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 05:46, ramlaku said:

Joachim Andersen should have FCK has his club before FCM. He played there for two years. This both means FCK will get some of the youth compensation if he gets sold, and he will count towards their number in the 'clubs with most players developed for...' in game.

We can't do this as he played for FCK before age 15.

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 02:33, ramlaku said:

On the issue with Reserves and "II teams". I see your point Nørbæk, but as far as I can see no other country does it this way. Some of the practical problems with the current system:

II are perceived as higher level than Reserve. So when I put talents in Reserve, my assistant manager recommends "promoting" them to II. Even though II have no matches, and therefore won't give any match experience! For FCK, they have KB and B1903 that are really their "II teams". But why not just put these as affiliates? IRL FCK have their SL team, Reserve league team, and U19 league team. By far the most straightforward way to emulate that is to get rid of the II team and just have 1st, reserve, and u19. Maybe some clubs are an exception to this rule, like the ones that have a team in DS. But it gets super confusing with 4 teams. Another problem is it requires a gigantic number of staff to maintain all four teams. 

This is difficult, I agree. But all other clubs (except the ones that play in the reserves league) use their II team as reserves. You see loads of First and Second Division teams where their II team play in Danmarksserien, Jyllandsserien, etc.

It makes it difficult to find a system that works for all, as in one season, e.g. Thisted, can have both a reserve and II team and in others they only have a II team.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:53, Svartov said:

I found a small mistake at Vejle. Steen Thychosen should be icon or legend at the club and he is in the editor, but the person linked to his name is his son Jacob, so it shows up as him in game.

2087531245_Skrmbillede2018-11-14kl_13_52_56.thumb.png.54dec0ab585379df5ff777b6a22869af.png

EDIT: Another potential issue I found is regarding some transfer activity in the Danish Superliga. From the start of the game multiple players see interest coming from Saudi Arabian clubs which I find very unlikely to happen in real life. I don't say it's impossible once or twice, but not in general like it's the case here.

Fixed, thanks

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:21, Clintabn said:

Sten Christensen (8358) should have his son Andreas (27066387) as one of his favourite people

Fixed, thanks.

The Denmark Series grounds and general facilities data, could use some attention.

Allerød FK fx dont play at Skovvang anymore. They play at the new Allerød Idrætspark.

But I know that some of the lower tier clubs change ground very often. So a lot to keep track of.
It is always an interesting thing to see (for me at least), where the clubs play this year, when looking at DBU.dk, and then change it in the editor. 

On 23/11/2018 at 05:26, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

The Denmark Series grounds and general facilities data, could use some attention.

Allerød FK fx dont play at Skovvang anymore. They play at the new Allerød Idrætspark.

But I know that some of the lower tier clubs change ground very often. So a lot to keep track of.
It is always an interesting thing to see (for me at least), where the clubs play this year, when looking at DBU.dk, and then change it in the editor. 

Feel free to list the proposed changes 👍🏻

Or, even better, help us with Denmark’s Series research in the future 😊

20 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Feel free to list the proposed changes 👍🏻

Or, even better, help us with Denmark’s Series research in the future 😊

Unique ID Name Stadium City New Stadium Unique ID New Stadium Same?
523 Holstebro Holstebro Stadion Holstebro   Holstebro Idrætspark Yes
534 Lyseng Lyseng Stadion Aarhus   Lyseng Idrætspark Yes
2113 Herlev Herlev Park Herlev   Herlev Stadion Yes
2119 Kastrup Kastrup Stadion Kastrup   Røllikevej Yes
2128 Otterup Otterup Stadion Otterup   Nordfyns Bank Arena Yes
928485 Silkeborg KFUM Søholt Idrætspark, Bane 1 Silkeborg   Søholt Idrætspark Yes
933895 Lystrup Lystrup Idrætscenter, Opvisningsbanen Lystrup   Lystrup Idrætsanlæg Yes
933932 Ledøje-Smørum Sydbank Arena Smørum   Smørum Idrætscenter Yes
933945 FA 2000 FA-Park Copenhagen   Frederiksberg Idrætspark Yes
947585 Allerød Skovvang Stadion Allerød MISSING Allerød Idrætspark No
1703353 Viborg FF II VFF's Fodboldanlæg, Kirkebækvej Viborg   Viborg FF's Anlæg Yes
27001513 Aarhus Fremad II Riisvangen, bane 2 Aarhus   Riisvangen Stadion Yes
27032403 Taastrup FC Nyhøj Idrætsanlæg Taastrup 933925 Tåstrup Idrætspark No
27032494 AB Tårnby Uganda Ground Kastrup 901 Tårnby Stadion No
27047043 Vatanspor Sødalskolen Aarhus MISSING Bøgeskov Idrætsanlæg No
27086149 TFC Odsherred Vig Idrætsanlæg Vig   Vig Idrætscenter Yes

27128372 VSK Aarhus Vejlby-Risskov Idrætscenter Aarhus   Vejlby/Risskov Centret Yes
27147895 SfB-Oure Hellegårdsvej, Bane 1 Svendborg 900 Fynske Bank Arena Høje Bøge No

The stadiums with Same? = Yes, means that we should probably update the name of the stadium.

The ones with Same? = No, means that the club moved to the new stadium and Allerød Idrætspark + Bøgeskov Idrætsanlæg seems to be missing :)

All info taken from DBU. I might also go through the teams in the lower division if I got the time.

Edited by Willigenburg

Now where we are on the topic of stadiums in Danmarksserien.
Genforeningspladsens idrætsanlæg got a new synthetic grass pitch (the soft type) on May 20th 2017. The state of the stadium should probably be updated too, since it have been completely redone.
It was originally built in 1923.
It have 50 seats (Various benches around the pitch, not sure if they count)
Lattiude: 55.69 ,  Longitude: 12.51

Sources:
https://genforeningspladsen.kk.dk/artikel/etablering-af-permanent-skoejtebane-og-kunstgraesbane-paa-genforeningspladsen
https://www.dbukoebenhavn.dk/oevrigt_indhold/dbuk_historie/spillestedernes-historie/genforeningspladsen

1 hour ago, Willigenburg said:

27032494 AB Tårnby Uganda Ground Kastrup 901 Tårnby Stadion No

Just as a side note. AB Tårnby still trains at Uganda Ground (It's where their club house is located)

On 03/11/2018 at 21:29, ramlaku said:

On 04/11/2018 at 05:26, Nørbæk said:

Daramy is 20 now in my save, having never left Denmark, and he's still non-EU. Should I use the editor to make him EU because he should have gained Danish citizenship by now? Looks to me like he's been there his entire life - if he can't apply until he's 18 would it take longer than two years to be confirmed? In any case the game doesn't seem to set to give it to him for almost two MORE years on top of this.

Also, not sure which is correct, but pretty much everywhere I look it seems his first name is spelled with two m's not one.

image.png

image.png

1 minute ago, Weston said:

Daramy is 20 now in my save, having never left Denmark, and he's still non-EU. Should I use the editor to make him EU because he should have gained Danish citizenship by now? Looks to me like he's been there his entire life - if he can't apply until he's 18 would it take longer than two years to be confirmed? In any case the game doesn't seem to set to give it to him for almost two MORE years on top of this.

Also, not sure which is correct, but pretty much everywhere I look it seems his first name is spelled with two m's not one.

image.png

image.png

Very. Annoying, I agree.

Not a data issue, as it’s correctly set in the data.

I’ve raised it with the coders.

1 minute ago, Nørbæk said:

Very. Annoying, I agree.

Not a data issue, as it’s correctly set in the data.

I’ve raised it with the coders.

So should I use the editor to give him Danish citizenship to make my save correct? I am considering signing him, so I want it to be accurate, I don't want to make the wrong assumption.

2 hours ago, Weston said:

So should I use the editor to give him Danish citizenship to make my save correct? I am considering signing him, so I want it to be accurate, I don't want to make the wrong assumption.

It’s up to you. Personally, I’ve used the editor to set that he has been in Denmark all of his life, so he will be eligible for a Danish passport once he turns 18.

Hello

Is Mohammed Daramy in real life a under 19 Danish international?

I don't know a lot about him but he's not played for Sierra Leone. Does anyone know which country he has pledge his international allegiance to?

18 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

Hello

Is Mohammed Daramy in real life a under 19 Danish international?

I don't know a lot about him but he's not played for Sierra Leone. Does anyone know which country he has pledge his international allegiance to?

He doesn’t have a Danish passport but he wants to play for Denmark.

1 hour ago, Nørbæk said:

He doesn’t have a Danish passport but he wants to play for Denmark.

Thanks for responding. Wasn't he was born in Hvidovre?

It seems he always gets capped by Sierra Leone in the game. Is there anyway in which he can declare his preference to play for Denmark?

Are you guys able to update that or would it need to be someone within the SI team?

44 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

Thanks for responding. Wasn't he was born in Hvidovre?

It seems he always gets capped by Sierra Leone in the game. Is there anyway in which he can declare his preference to play for Denmark?

Are you guys able to update that or would it need to be someone within the SI team?

Don’t remember where he’s born, but I do know that he hasn’t got a Danish passport.

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/daramy-overvejer-fremtiden-hos-fck

Awaiting SI on the fix that should earn him Danish passport early in the game.

21 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Don’t remember where he’s born, but I do know that he hasn’t got a Danish passport.

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/daramy-overvejer-fremtiden-hos-fck

Awaiting SI on the fix that should earn him Danish passport early in the game.

Thanks for coming back to me. I'm not Danish so unfortunately I don't understand what is being written in that article. 

I checked his Wikipedia page in English and that claims he's from Sierra Leone. Hopefully SI can fix this. 

Also Robert Skov I reckon should have better stats as he's been excellent and is the top goalscorer in the Supaliga. I know he scores a lot of free kicks. I believe FCK have youngster by the name of Ahmed Daghim, is he any good?

4 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

Thanks for coming back to me. I'm not Danish so unfortunately I don't understand what is being written in that article. 

I checked his Wikipedia page in English and that claims he's from Sierra Leone. Hopefully SI can fix this. 

Also Robert Skov I reckon should have better stats as he's been excellent and is the top goalscorer in the Supaliga. I know he scores a lot of free kicks. I believe FCK have youngster by the name of Ahmed Daghim, is he any good?

In just says that he hasn’t got a Danish passport yet.

Skov will of course be updated to portray his crazy development. We had him down as very good already, so nothing spectacular, but mainly his various kicking abilities.

I am looking to create a facepack for FC Kobenhavn but I was looking to include their youth team too. I have been on the FCK website but I can't see the profiles of their youth players.

I was wondering if anyone could help?

On 17/02/2019 at 17:08, littledragon84 said:

I am looking to create a facepack for FC Kobenhavn but I was looking to include their youth team too. I have been on the FCK website but I can't see the profiles of their youth players.

I was wondering if anyone could help?

This is not the place to ask. 

The thread here is for Database issues in Denmark.

Ask FCK, or try a site like FMScout.com.

Hi Nørbæk!

Once again, great work on the DB. Just some notes about Brøndbys youth teams:

Peter Bjur: I know he played winger for B93, but since he transferred, he has played CM or AMC in brøndbys wingerless formation for the under 19's, so I believe his position rating in those positions should be increased.

Lucas Steen: Has transferred to FC Roskilde: https://3point.dk/lucas-rejnhold-steen-lige-nu-nyder-jeg-bare-at-spille-fodbold/

Frederik Nørrestrand: For the last year or so, his main position has been as a 6, so I think he shoud be increased in that position.

Kasper Jørgensen: Since his transfer this summer he has played RB, so he should be increased in that position I think. 

Roni Arabaci: He is playin ST in the system, so I think that position should be increased