Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[England Regional Leagues – Level 9] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to England Regional Leagues – Level 9 here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for England Regional Leagues – Level 9 should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

14 hours ago, displaced_seagull said:

Liam Baitup; Eastbourne United - Now plays for Hailsham Town (signed 1 July 2018)

Thanks, have updated.

1 minute ago, DanRolls94 said:

Victor Manquillo is still at Ashington in game but he left them months ago.

Believe he’s back in Spain now. 

Thank you, have released him from Ashington.

For some reason Willington aren't in the database (Northern League Div 2)....have been in previous versions.  Home Ground is Hall Lane.

Home colours:

Blue and white stripes, blue shorts and socks

Away:

Yellow shirts, green shorts and socks.

Matty Moffat

Jeff Smith

Lewis Graham

All free agents in game are at Willington

Craig Ruddy at Billingham Town is now at Willington.

Thanks

Good evening @milesSI @SI_games
Need to report bug on #FM19 #FM19Beta 
@RangersBCFC needs updating before the game officially comes out next month. Be happy to send information on stadium, city etc as this would be my main save again as it was on #fm18 when i went thru the editor https://t.co/26AJUSaYgE

IMG_20181022_215340.jpg

IMG_20181022_215338.jpg

IMG_20181022_215336.jpg

I have no idea what the data error is in the last post, @Coxie84. You'll have to spell it out to me.

Black Country Rangers

Updates on the following

Stadium and youth stadium is now Garden Walk

City is now Dudley 

The owners of the stadium are Gornal

Also the team main colour is red not blue that was there colour before last season.

The picture I posted was form the editing I did on FM18 

20 hours ago, Gripper said:

I have no idea what the data error is in the last post, @Coxie84. You'll have to spell it out to me.

@Gripper did you manage to understand what I was trying to get updated?

Chadderton and Prestwich Heys are still missing off the game, they're usually ticked as Extinct on the editor. Avro aren't on the game, either - their first year as a semi-pro club having previously been in the Manchester Leagues. All three are seen in the Hallmark Security Division One North table here.

Just thought I should say for whoever deals with the Isthmian League at FM.

The Isthmian league website is probably the best league website at this level when it comes to news and transfers.  You can find weekly transfer updates for league to league transfers, and several news stories from clubs around the divisions with signings.  that is if you aren't using it already!

http://www.isthmian.co.uk/news/transfers

Ok, wasn't sure where else to post this one, but I felt it was novelty to include it somewhere:

AFC Croydon Athletic:
Jonathan Paoluccio is turning out for the SCEFL club, he was playing in the Argentina third tier until recently and was on FM18 (so should be in FM19?)
his signing is mentioned in the 2nd paragraph:
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/afccroydonathletic/news/fa-cup-football-back-at-mayfield-stadium-2338320.html

Coventry United no longer ground share with Coventry Sphinx they moved to Butts Park at the start of the 17/18 season. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37327701

Romulus moved from Coles Lane back to Vale Stadium for the start of the 18/19 season: http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/romulus-move-castle-vale-stadium/

Also their current midweek match day is set to Wednesday they now play on Monday's instead and their weekend match day's should be back on Saturday's again.

Westfields changed their midweek games from Wednesday to Monday as well for this season also their record attendance should be 1825 against Hereford 0n 31/08/2015 in the Midland Premier League.

Shepshed have also seemingly moved back to playing on a Tuesday from Wednesday.

Worcester should be set to play on Wednesday's to avoid clashing with Bromsgrove.

Edited by Timma

There isn't a "other" England thread where I can report bugs for Free Agents so I'll post in here hoping it gets noticed:

Eddie Stanford (5112217) has retired from playing football

Danny Meadowcroft (5123287) signed for 1874 Northwich back around 7th July 2017 from Barnton, and was still playing for them last night.

https://twitter.com/StockportCounty/status/1082724419213160448?s=08 (note on him playing for Northwich last night)