Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[France] Data Issues

On 23/12/2018 at 14:17, kda2602 said:

Yes I had, there is currently no setting for these attributes, so the game is using "random" values.

Thank you. Worth noting that changing Couvry to 10 for flair and determination didn't change the RCA or his CA.

Il y a 14 heures, craiigman a dit :

Thank you. Worth noting that changing Couvry to 10 for flair and determination didn't change the RCA or his CA.

Yes some attributes doesn't change the CA (and RCA).

Hi there !

I wondered, with the winter data update coming, if there will be adjustment concerning some RC Strasbourg players.

I found players like Matz Sels, Kenny Lala, Lebo Mothiba, Ludovic Ajorque, Ibrahima Sissoko and  prospect Youssouf Fofana cruelly underperforming in game compared to their actual IRL performances. I have not yet played with Strasbourg in FM19 but in all of my saves with other clubs I tried to kept track of their results and these particuliar players always seemed to put out awful performances, often leading the club to terrible results.

I'm just curious if you guys agreed and planned to slightly boost some of this club's players. I may not be the most objective person to judge this with Strasbourg being my favourite team, so I'm curious about your input on these cases and if I can expect a bit of improvement before starting my first save with the team.

Cheers !

On 19/01/2019 at 22:38, Doomski said:

Hi there !

I wondered, with the winter data update coming, if there will be adjustment concerning some RC Strasbourg players.

I found players like Matz Sels, Kenny Lala, Lebo Mothiba, Ludovic Ajorque, Ibrahima Sissoko and  prospect Youssouf Fofana cruelly underperforming in game compared to their actual IRL performances. I have not yet played with Strasbourg in FM19 but in all of my saves with other clubs I tried to kept track of their results and these particuliar players always seemed to put out awful performances, often leading the club to terrible results.

I'm just curious if you guys agreed and planned to slightly boost some of this club's players. I may not be the most objective person to judge this with Strasbourg being my favourite team, so I'm curious about your input on these cases and if I can expect a bit of improvement before starting my first save with the team.

Cheers !

Hello @Doomski,

apologies for the little delay to answer due to the work on the winter patch. Unfortunately, I can't provide you detailled informations on the future changes but Strasbourg assistant is currently working on his file and adjustements.

This is an interesting feedback you've provided here, although some values/ players might be ok (but just a subjective POV) currently, I agree with some of the names you mentionned here. I'll forward your post to the assistant so he can have an access to your opinion as it might help him as well.

Thanks for the input and again apologies for the delay in the answer.

Cheers!

Il y a 21 heures, AtlasFR a dit :

Hello there,

For the player Majeed Waris (FC Nantes), the "Fee to Buy" is set to about 10.000.000€.

In the legend of the picture of this article ( https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/football/fc-nantes/fc-nantes-chez-les-canaris-waris-majeed-fait-son-nid-6169524 ), the "Fee to Buy" is known to 5.000.000€.

Will it be possible to correct it? Thank you !

maj.PNG

Hi. We've seen this article as well, so we are aware of this information. Thank you for raising that :)

Christopher Nkunku of PSG should be adaped slightly as hes more of a b2b player but a more attacking and creative one rather than a vieira type one, he has similaritys to Matuidi, he can also play in RB/RM/RW.

Rabiot is also a B2B type can has played further up the pitch this season, i see his naturals to be like that of Leon Goretzka or Milinkovic-Savic.

Obvious 1 now Nic Pepe this guy should have s huge CA boost and huge PA boost as hes one of the best wingers in world right now, i'd say a PA of 165 maybe slightly more.

Marcus Thuram, he seems more a striker now snd scoring for fun, i think he needs a higher PA with lots of big clubs eyeing him up.

In the names of Association Sporive Lattoise (34009637) and Association Sporive de Ludres (49034366), the Sporive should probably be Sportive.

Edited by duccio

48037202 Antoine Tchang-Tchong, he is not Chinese ciztien , his great great grandad was Chinese but its too long distance for him to get passport.

On 18/02/2019 at 17:41, Patangus said:

Thanks @Patangus, will be fixed as soon as possible.

On 21/02/2019 at 15:24, duccio said:

In the names of Association Sporive Lattoise (34009637) and Association Sporive de Ludres (49034366), the Sporive should probably be Sportive.

Thank you @duccio, yes I agree it sounds like a typo. I'll raise your post to the dedicated HR so it can be fixed.

5 minutes ago, jallo said:

48037202 Antoine Tchang-Tchong, he is not Chinese ciztien , his great great grandad was Chinese but its too long distance for him to get passport.

Thank you @jallo. This kind of details are always helpful and appreciated. We'll get that fixed at the return of the databases.

Hey,

I'm not sure, but I think Aaron Nassur (49048560) and Aaron Kamardin (49054633) from OM are duplicated players.

44 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Hey,

I'm not sure, but I think Aaron Nassur (49048560) and Aaron Kamardin (49054633) from OM are duplicated players.

Hello @crocodile,

Indeed, it definitely looks like it. Thanks for the spot and report, helpful and appreciated. :)

I'll get that fixed once we'll get an access to the database, it would be in for the future versions of the game.

Regards.

Yohan Cabaye is listed as still playing for Al-Nasr but is officially a free agent and has been for a few months

Arno Michels still not Tuchel's assistant manager at PSG, Camara is, instead. Tuchel's main assistant since Mainz has always been Michels, with R. Schrey as his fitness coach and B. Weber as his Chief Data Analyst. Zsolt Low joined again, as a coach. Camara is a coach, who, from what I see in PSG training videos etc is a secondary fitness coach to Schrey, leading jogs etc. Certainly isn't an assistant. 

This has been incorrect case since Nov. update, and researcher said he'd fix it (it was Low as assistant manager, with Michels as a coach, and he concurred with me it should be AM). 

19 hours ago, LIke a Bosz said:

Arno Michels still not Tuchel's assistant manager at PSG, Camara is, instead. Tuchel's main assistant since Mainz has always been Michels, with R. Schrey as his fitness coach and B. Weber as his Chief Data Analyst. Zsolt Low joined again, as a coach. Camara is a coach, who, from what I see in PSG training videos etc is a secondary fitness coach to Schrey, leading jogs etc. Certainly isn't an assistant. 

This has been incorrect case since Nov. update, and researcher said he'd fix it (it was Low as assistant manager, with Michels as a coach, and he concurred with me it should be AM). 

Hello @LIke a Bosz,

Thanks for the spot and report.

I've double checked the db which has been sent for this winter update. In there, Camara's job is Assistant Manager, so is Michels. I totally agree with your point of view/ with the fact that Michels should appear as the main ass. man and Camara as a Coach. As we can't handle multiple assistant managers at the moment, Camara is picked instead of Michels.

My bad, as it's totally the result of me having missed that Camara was still set as Assistant Manager, I'll get that sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks for the report once again, helpful and appreciated. :)

20 hours ago, Lawly Boi said:

Yohan Cabaye is listed as still playing for Al-Nasr but is officially a free agent and has been for a few months

Hello @Lawly Boi,

Thanks for the spot and report. One for Asia Data issue thread please.

I'll also get that logged into our internal tools so it would be fixed as soon as possible.

Regards.

On 06/03/2019 at 17:29, AlienIR said:

Hello @Lawly Boi,

Thanks for the spot and report. One for Asia Data issue thread please.

I'll also get that logged into our internal tools so it would be fixed as soon as possible.

Regards.

Hi,

I listed this on the Asia thread but no reply. I’ve noticed on update 19.3.3 he’s still listed at Al Nasr, will this be updated? Thanks

Kylian Mbappé (85139014) P.O.B. Bondy (8428142).

On 17/03/2019 at 18:43, LARS said:

Kylian Mbappé (85139014) P.O.B. Bondy (8428142).

Nice spot @LARS, thanks for raising it.

Now fixed for the future versions of the game. Regards

On 11/03/2019 at 21:53, Lawly Boi said:

Hi,

I listed this on the Asia thread but no reply. I’ve noticed on update 19.3.3 he’s still listed at Al Nasr, will this be updated? Thanks

Hi @Lawly Boi,

It will be, but as things are going it won't be visible in FM19 unfortunately. It would be fixed for the future versions of the game though.

I hope the feedback helps. Regards.

Having watched a lot of PSG's games, there are some (subjective) issues i would like to raise to the relevant researcher.

First of all, there are some worrying signs regarding Mbappe's sportsmanship this year, i reckon that Neymar's been a bad influence on him. Temperament too could be reduced a bit, which is simply too high at 16.

Regarding his preffered moves, i'm not personaly sure that "curls ball" is something that he does so much as to warrant a trait, however, he should have for me the "tries to break offside trap", it's something that he does many times per game, if the play is open. It surely has slipped under the radar.

Now in terms of atts, I'm not entirely sure about his technique being 18, i believe that a value of 17 would be more appropriate, its not his most impressive trait. However, if there are 2 atts which make him great, (apart from the physicals), are his anticipation and movement, the first one could surely be inproved upon, he reads play very well and if he was a bit more careful with his finishes, he could have +5 goals easily. He seems to always pick the right place to be because he reads the game in a way no other 20year old now does.

The other player that i believe needs to be reviewed, is Angel di Maria. I thnik that mostly his profile is mostly ok, regarding physicals and mentals (although 14 in movement could be raised a bit), however his technical atts need to be reviewe again (subjective, i know). First of all, i personally rate his dribbling better than 15, 16 or even 17 would be fair, it's one of his good traits. Now in terms of free kick taking, i'm generally impressed (though i honestly i'm not a fan of the player), he seems to be a lot more accurate than in the past, so 16 instead of 15 would be realistic i believe. Lastly technique wise, i personally believe that he is no worse than Mbappe, who has 18 (as i already mentioned it's maybe too high), so i would recommend 17 as a value.

I know that most att changes (apart from some obvious like sportsmanship for Mbappe) are subjective, however even if you don't follow my recommendations at all (which is perfectly ok honestly), i believe that many profiles in PSG  need reviewing and fine tuning, because there simply are very few changes year after year even if the player has a terrific or mediocre season. I'm not bashing on any researcher, I trully believe that in the last years, French research has been one of the best and most organized, a very difficult task if you take into account the chaos that they inherited. If a bit more effort is shown in updating atts according to performances, i personally would be more than happy and would rate the French research even higher than i already do.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, will you add Eduardo Camavinga of Rennes? He's the youngest player in Ligue 1 history at 16 years old and has so far made a couple of short cameos as a midfielder. Hope he gets added into the game in the next update.

Am 19.1.2019 um 22:38 schrieb Doomski:

Hi there !

Cheers !

Hey @Doomski, just wanted to give you a quick heads-up that I did manage RC Strasbourg pre winter update for half a season, and I was actually pretty happy with Sels, Lala and Sissoko. I do agree with Ajorque and Mothiba probably being a bit weak. I ended up with Nuno Da Costa being my main goalscoring threat.

Hi !

thanks to my work (I am a sports teacher in Marseille), I was able to collect informations about young OM players, when I gave them their exams :

- Samuel RENEL is AMC or MC and he's 1m80 tall, right foot.

- Henri BONET is DM or MC, 1m70, right foot, born in Marseille.

- Mehdi BAALOUDJ is STC or AML, 1m83, right foot, born in Paris, of Algerian origin and came from CS Sedan.

- Sacha GUILHEN is AMR or RM, 1m78, right foot, born in Sète and came from SC Bastia.

- Romain SAEZ is DC or DR, 1m79, right foot, born in Dechy (59) and came from Istres.

- Joakim KADA is DC, 1m88, right foot, born in Arles and came from AC Arles.

in the hope that it will be useful...

if you check OM by IGE , validation cancelled partnership with two clubs

DB is vanilla

922352213_Image1.thumb.png.8e79de92c6bc0f70242632cf929c8b55.png

Ferdinand Annor (90077427) is playing for Coomera SC (15025437) in Australia

Part of Entente Sportive Molsheim Ernolsheim's (50077456) short name should probably read Molsheim instead of Mohlseim.

Hello guys,

Apologies for the lack of answer, as we are moving to the next db, I haven't been able to log faster. I'll go through your several posts.

Keep coming your feedback, always helpful and appreciated! Anything relevant will of course be taken into account.

Best regards.

On 20/04/2019 at 12:06, kagawa23 said:

Hi, will you add Eduardo Camavinga of Rennes? He's the youngest player in Ligue 1 history at 16 years old and has so far made a couple of short cameos as a midfielder. Hope he gets added into the game in the next update.

Yep of course, he wasn't in in FM19 as he was not eligible (less than 16 years old).  I hope the feedback helps.

Le 13/05/2019 à 20:20, duccio a dit :

Part of Entente Sportive Molsheim Ernolsheim's (50077456) short name should probably read Molsheim instead of Mohlseim.

Nice spot @duccio, thanks for raising it. Fixed.

On 15/05/2019 at 02:39, AlienIR said:

Yep of course, he wasn't in in FM19 as he was not eligible (less than 16 years old).  I hope the feedback helps.

Oh wow, that's crazy how young he is. Thanks for the feedback!

Anderson Emanuel (83119379) has several issues in his playing history, and is contracted to the incorrect club.

He's missing Ourense CF from his playing history, where he transferred to on 2 February 2016, joining Verín CF on loan until the end of the season. He joined Rápido de Bouzas on loan for 2017-18 on 26 August. Then he transferred to Alavés on 18 January 2018 and was loaned to NK Rudeš until the end of the season. He joined Sochaux-Montbéliard on loan for the 2018/19 season on 25 May. He is still contracted to Alavés (contract until 2022), he's been incorrectly set as contracted to Sochaux.

Not sure if this post belongs here or in Spain Data Issues thread instead