Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Germany] Data Issues

Seen it, read it and you will see, how his profile looks after Winter Update. I don't see the point in repeating myself but if that helps you, I'm fine with that. No hard feelings.

About this comments regarding Jovic - it's funny that last year I haven't seen any posts regarding him and his attributes. Now after he scored a fiver - HE'S SOO GOOD WHY DON'T YOU SEE THIS!!!. Remember that players were rated BASED ON 17/18 SEASON, and how many good matches Jovic has played in Benfica? Why all poles weren't bangin' german thread after Lewandowski scored 5 goals? Because they don't have to, Lewy is a good striker and it's reflected in game in terms of stats regardless of his performance. So don't be passive-agressive and wait till march - if he can keep his form surely he'll get an upgrade. If his form drops - jokes on you.

• According to Lüneburger SK Hansa (121173) website, the club's home stadium Sportanlage Sülzwiesen (91182656) has a capacity of 1500 of which 300 are seats. The in-game capacity of 4000 appears therefore to be incorrect.

Am 8.12.2018 um 12:01 schrieb Daniel Bramkamp:

Most players lack attributes as far as I can see. I feel I could contribute with some observations, though I don’t think it makes sense to do so here, as it takes too much space.

I have no idea how you guys usually deal with reserves players, but I insist I have useful informations since I watch the 1860 reserves quite regularly. If you are at all interested, please answer/write a PM/tell me who to contact.

But are observations fine, or should I propose numbers? E.g. if I post
"Johann Hipper: Very good goalkeeper at Bayernliga level, strong communication, reflexes and rushing out, brave player, his aerial reach is not too awesome. Potential to be a good 3rd or even 2nd league goalkeeper.
Tom Kretzschmar: Decent keeper at Bayernliga level, very good reflexes and one-on-ones, rather low aggression and consistency, rather weak communication, rushing out and command of area, average handling, but is thought to be talented & could maybe improve to 3rd league level"
will you be able to make anything of it? If so, I could do that for pretty much all reserves and various U19 players. If not, I would need to produce a wall of numbers.

some missed transfers, I'll post more in the next days

Christian Müller 8708030 - SC Herford
Dario Vujicevic 37013023 FC Eintracht Rheine
Christoph Wallner 91124148 - TSV 1860 Rosenheim
Jonas Acquistapace 91003870 - SC Verl
Erdal Akdari 91104651 - Eskisehirspor
Onur Alagöz 91157482 - SV Schalding
Emre Arik 70104552 - Türkspor Augsburg
Raphael Assibey-Mensah 29175192 - TSV Schott Mainz
Kristian Böhnlein 91018457 TSV 1860 Munich
Christian Brückl 91151892 - FC Vilshofen

Am 2.1.2019 um 16:43 schrieb Octavianus[GER]:

Yeah, that helps already a lot. Thanks! :)

Gebhart: Lower than average technique, not a good dribbler, game mainly built on good stamina & work rate. Won’t get beyond 4th tier level.

Gracic: I haven’t seen him play much, but he is said to have good free kicks.

M. Spitzer: Average Bayernliga defender. Really strong, good header, reasonable long shots. Low agility, slow acceleration, below average passer with low vision. Could develop into a 3rd tier player, but his progress has stalled in recent times.

A. Spitzer: Similar to his brother Marcel. Maybe a bit better with the ball (passing, technique) and a bit more agile. Quite aggressive, but not a good communicator.

Klassen: Good Bayernliga player. Pacy, good technique, good crossing, good stamina, tends to go forward a lot. Sometimes overambitious in his positioning. In general, he is too inconsistent and not very good at marking. Very low jumping reach. Not the most professional in terms of focus & personal relations, but he has potential in him - if everything goes well, he could become a 2nd league player.

Cyriacus: Good stamina, tackling, bravery, jumping reach, really good heading. Average technique, positioning & passing, tends to play simple passes. Seems a straightforward character & I think he can develop into a good 3rd league player even if he’s not the most technical player.

Dressel: Very good technical skills & jumping reach, good long shots, finishing, passing & vision, decent set pieces, average strength. Very low bravery & aggression, rather low skills in terms of heading. The team’s captain but I don’t see any leadership attitude - in fact, he is quite phlegmatic. But he certainly has the skills, I think he could get to 2nd league level is everything goes well.

Bilgen: Average Bayernliga player with decent technique, but rather slow. Decent work rate, but not very high stamina. I haven’t seen many good things from him and don’t think he can improve a lot.

Culjak: Average Bayernliga player who could still improve a bit, but not likely to go beyond Regionalliga. Versatile, good work rate & team work.Very low jumping reach & low strength, average stamina, decent technique.

Niemann: Extremely pacy, very good agility, good finisher, good long shots, willing to learn, good work rate, but not very strong. If he is not affected too much by his current injury, he is likely to develop into a good professional football (maybe 2nd league level).

Türk: Reasonable Regionalliga player, clearly below average in 3rd league. Is a good finisher with good free kicks & penalties and slightly above average technique, but otherwise lacks real qualities: Reasonable dribbling, reasonable pace, reasonable off the ball movement, reasonable strength, reasonable jumping reach, a bit less than reasonable heading. Has been used as a supporting attacking midfielder (right or centre) in the first team but makes a good lone striker in the reserves. Is unhappy with reserves football and sometimes loses his calm over that. I guess if he played at a higher level regularly he could still improve a bit.

Greilinger: Right-footed inside forward, very agile, good acceleration and speed, average dribbling and technique, problems with passing and strength, finishing average at best. Currently only average in the Bayernliga, but he’s still young and the club believes in him. I’d give him a 3rd league potential.

Ezekwem: Great jumping reach but only average heading. Better than average acceleration & top speed. Low bravery, problems with positioning and vision, not a good finisher nor passer. Light-hearted. Won’t get beyond 4th tier level except as a role player.

I’d propose to also add Okan Mehmetoglu (Sub19/Reserves). Attacking midfielder, very skillful playmaker&dribbler, excellent free kicks, good long shots, good determination but does not always handle pressure well. His biggest deficit is that he keeps suffering from damaged cruciate ligaments (3rd time in a few years), but otherwise he’d be a good Bayernliga player with potential to make it to the first team.

Almost all players don’t really have the communicative skills to be a good leader (except Metzger and Hipper, maybe Marcel Spitzer) and tend to be inconsistent.  I guess highest in the hierarchy are Metzger, Dressel (captain), Türk (vice-captain) and Hipper.

Some of Malik Batmaz, who plays for Karlsruher SC in the German Third Division, stats are wrong in the game.  It says he's 5"3 in the game but he's actually 5"11 in real life.  It also says that he weighs 9 st 6 lbs but he actually weighs 12 st 1 lbs in real life.  So this would affect his heading, jumping and his strength attributes, which I think should be adjusted.  Lastly, he was born in Germany so his nationality should change or even add German to his nationalities. 

All of this information comes from his player profile on Karlsruher's website and on other websites too.

https://www.ksc.de/profis/team/spieler-201819/

batmaz.jpg

Batmaz-ksc.jpg

Hertha Berlin have too low Max attendance, it should be 75000 becouse Dortmund and Bayern matches will sold out.

Edited by jlammi

vor 5 Stunden schrieb jlammi:

Hertha Berlin have too low Max attendance, it should be 75000 becouse Dortmund and Bayern matches will sold out.

Max Attendance =/= Possible maximum attendance

In fact this value is defined as the maximum average attendance and therefore 75,000 would be too high because Hertha games are only sold out once Bayern or Dortmund are guests.

1 hour ago, Octavianus[GER] said:

Max Attendance =/= Possible maximum attendance

In fact this value is defined as the maximum average attendance and therefore 75,000 would be too high because Hertha games are only sold out once Bayern or Dortmund are guests.

Yeah, at my save Hertha vs Bayern or vs Dortmund never got sold old for 3 season if it should be :) i changed it from IGE higher to see for any effect. It was 64302 16 jan 2021 against Bayern

Edited by jlammi

Hello! 

I think that Ante Rebic has better finishing than 12, and dribling must be above 14. Acceleration and agility also. 

Luka Jovic also deserved some improvments. 

What happened to Jupp Heynckes attributes I'm pretty sure he was much better than that in previous versions of the game.

image.png

Whats with all that Luka Jovic hype here? Considering he has a high PA, his current attributes in game are fine and match his real life contributions rather well.

Heynckes OTOH is criminally undervalued...

Edited by Carambau

Thanks everyone for contributing to the German data thread. Lots of your suggestions have made it into the upcoming winter update. Hope you'll like our work!

Best regards,

Daniel

Can't fire him as my fitness coach because he's a director too....

image.thumb.png.6bd4cb3548111eab52b933eff4492c6a.png

So I started a new Savegame with the 19.3 Update, no userfiles installed etc. and  for me the German National Team doesn't have a squad nor a Manager. Is there an issue on my end or is this some new licensing thing? 

I looked into the editor and there it seems fine. Jogi Löw is listed as german Manager, so why I can't see him ingame?

21 hours ago, Capoeira Nago said:

So I started a new Savegame with the 19.3 Update, no userfiles installed etc. and  for me the German National Team doesn't have a squad nor a Manager. Is there an issue on my end or is this some new licensing thing? 

I looked into the editor and there it seems fine. Jogi Löw is listed as german Manager, so why I can't see him ingame?

Licensing issue again unfortunately. 

Adrian Stanilewicz (ID 92083829) first nation should be Poland, as he recently played for Poland U20

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed that some youth players weren't added to the game. eg Antonio Jonjic at Kaiserslautern wasn't added in the 19.3.0 update despite making six first team appearances since January (four of which before the update release)

Surely it's better to err on the side of including prospects who don't go on to achieving much rather than leaving teams with empty academies.

Jens Lehmann currently has the best goalkeeper coach stats in the game (20 in all areas plus high mentals) and no desire to be employed as a goalkeeper coach.

I'm aware both his coaching roles IRL have been general coaching roles, but surely either (i) he should have some preference (say ~10) for goalkeeper coach roles in future or (ii) if it's really certain he doesn't want to focus on goalkeeper coaching ever, he shouldn't have the best goalkeeper coaching stats in the game...

Volodymyr Liutyi (92097087) is a duplicate of Volodymyr Lyutyi (58014215, Ukrainian database). pls delete and move the second one to Hansa Rostock

Am 10.3.2019 um 15:12 schrieb autohoratio:

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed that some youth players weren't added to the game. eg Antonio Jonjic at Kaiserslautern wasn't added in the 19.3.0 update despite making six first team appearances since January (four of which before the update release)

Surely it's better to err on the side of including prospects who don't go on to achieving much rather than leaving teams with empty academies.

Please name the other young players so these can be created in the future.

Alex Olteanu 37073682 - full name should be Constantin-Alexandru Olteanu

Posted (edited)

• My German is very much lacking, but I think it says in the source that SV Klausen (880005) has for some time been a part of a spielgemeinschaft with teams from neighbouring villages. So a combined team working under the name SG Salmbachtal Klausen/Sehlem/Esch/Rivenich?
Edited by duccio

Posted (edited)
Edited by duccio

Honestly the Leipzig legacy is one of the most ridiculous cases I've seen so far. There are so many different clubs and it is actually pretty hard to set it up. But thanks for the suggestion (also the other ones), we try to implement it.

On 07/07/2019 at 14:02, Octavianus[GER] said:

Honestly the Leipzig legacy is one of the most ridiculous cases I've seen so far. There are so many different clubs and it is actually pretty hard to set it up. But thanks for the suggestion (also the other ones), we try to implement it.

I was pointing out the legal merger in case it could be judged to necessitate a change in the year of foundation of the club, as the roots of the original VfB go back much further than is currently indicated in the game for Lok Leipzig. Shouldn't be a too hard change if considered justified?

On 16/01/2019 at 13:11, jlammi said:

“Max attendance” equals max average attendance in a foreseeable future, not max attendance for one match.