Is this in Progress?

Hertha BSC has wrong History/Records set:

• most league apps by a player:
    • current: 301 Holger Brück
    • should be: 366 Pál Dárdai
  • most league goals by a player:
    • current: NONE
    • should be: 108 Michael Preetz

ref: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/hertha-berlin-tourism-shop-tickets-stadium-jersey-watch-buy-510607.jsp

Edited by fenysz

Small issue with Mainz Home and Away Kit Text BG colour.

Home: The red seems too intense and should maybe match the club overall bg colour more.

Away: I believe the blue is a bit too intense.

Unfortunately I don't know what RGB code has been used in the graphical designed kit but if possible we should set the same for Text BG.

Edit:

Was also checking teams from 3. Liga and Unterhaching's FG and BG Titlebar colours really don't go well together - it is really hard to read. (Same can be said for Uerdingen). Maybe a solution would be to change FG colour to TBC-White? Although I do remember that it was set that way in our db.

vor einer Stunde schrieb fenysz:

Hertha BSC has wrong History/Records set:

• most league apps by a player:
    • current: 301 Holger Brück
    • should be: 366 Pál Dárdai
  • most league goals by a player:
    • current: NONE
    • should be: 108 Michael Preetz

ref: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/hertha-berlin-tourism-shop-tickets-stadium-jersey-watch-buy-510607.jsp

Michael Preetz might be the modern version (and also record holder for most Hertha Bundesliga goals) but in the beginnings there was Hanne Sobek who scored 169 goals in 211 appearances. He is also set as record holder in db.

Re Dárdai: He is the overall record holder with 373 apps and 22 goals in total; but league wise he comes second (only 297 league apps). So Holger Brück is indeed the right record holder.

So nothing wrong from our side, although it is really a shame that Dárdai doesn't show up as all time record player (including all non-league matches). I guess this has to be a feature request to let that record show up in the overview.

I can understand that you're upset about certain things but a license does not mean that everything goes. There are things that are not covered by the license and there are other areas that are difficult to license. Please excuse this inconvenience but there is nothing that can be done from an official viewpoint. And if you think I might have inside views in exact license details, I have to disappoint you. I don't, I'm just explaining.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb borussia94:

Is this in Progress?

It's not high priority but on my to-do-list and will be fixed in future.

FC Bayern's manager on my file is a "Max Mustermann" as opposed to Niko Kovac and upon searching the database Niko Kovac doesn't exist anywhere.  Yet looking at these career stats "Max Mustermann" has the same milestones as Niko Kovac, so it makes me think that he has just been incorrectly named.

image.thumb.png.cf1d25a2641208c3780b5bcadc23ac80.png

Please take a look at page 2. Licensing issue. Nothing that we can do from an official viewpoint. Sorry for the inconvenience.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb duccio:

Possible typo: SG Unter-Absteinach (91189345). The latter part of the name should be Abtsteinach?

Thanks for spotting, will be fixed in future instances. :)

Shouldn't Wolfsburg's tittlebar colours match the primary jersey's ones? So that would mean a darker shade of green?

5 minutes ago, djole said:

Shouldn't Wolfsburg's tittlebar colours match the primary jersey's ones? So that would mean a darker shade of green?

Nope, licensing. That said the title bar colours in general come from a limited colour palette so very rarely match the jersey's anyway.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb bangkonggedek:

Just want to appreciate the considerable work being done and that you guys had taken our inputs into consideration for the new database, regardless of the final decisions taken. Cheers guys :)

Thanks a lot! Hope you like the adjusted profiles of Rebic and Haller.

Best regards,

Daniel

Not sure if this issue goes in this thread or in match engine; the shirt name/numbers 1. FC Kaiserslautern home kit are the same colour as the back of the shirt and thus are invisible

1 hour ago, autohoratio said:

Not sure if this issue goes in this thread or in match engine; the shirt name/numbers 1. FC Kaiserslautern home kit are the same colour as the back of the shirt and thus are invisible

having looked at the team's editor data I see that the back-of-shirt options for 'same as front' and 'blank square' still don't work in this year's game. That's disappointing, since I remember reading a staffer say SI were considering re-enabling that feature...

On 01/11/2018 at 11:24, Octavianus[GER] said:

Michael Preetz might be the modern version (and also record holder for most Hertha Bundesliga goals) but in the beginnings there was Hanne Sobek who scored 169 goals in 211 appearances. He is also set as record holder in db.

Re Dárdai: He is the overall record holder with 373 apps and 22 goals in total; but league wise he comes second (only 297 league apps). So Holger Brück is indeed the right record holder.

So nothing wrong from our side, although it is really a shame that Dárdai doesn't show up as all time record player (including all non-league matches). I guess this has to be a feature request to let that record show up in the overview.

I understand. Sorry to bother.

That all-time record player would be awesome as clubs count those too and celebrate their record breakers.

You cannot see Kaiserlautern's kit numbers (home kit only) on the 3d match engine.

I can only assume the kit numbers are white which is the colour of the back of the shirt.

Bit of a question, less of an issue: FC Magdeburg has a large number of generated youth players, all of which are set at the club from 1 July 2018. That was an issue for me when I was promoted to the Bundesliga at the end of the 18-19 season and now needed to have 4 Homegrown Club players in the squad. I couldn't pick any from the youth side obviously. Is there a way for you guys to fix that when populating the youth squads?

6 hours ago, Jimbo_the_red said:

You cannot see Kaiserlautern's kit numbers (home kit only) on the 3d match engine.

I can only assume the kit numbers are white which is the colour of the back of the shirt.

yes, see my post above - whoever added their kit data chose to add a red square on the back of the shirt, however that feature was disabled since FM18 (it would be nice to know why this is) so it only shows up as fully white on the back.

On 02/11/2018 at 22:05, autohoratio said:

having looked at the team's editor data I see that the back-of-shirt options for 'same as front' and 'blank square' still don't work in this year's game. That's disappointing, since I remember reading a staffer say SI were considering re-enabling that feature...

Since FCK's kit isn't able to be accurately portrayed in-game regardless due to the limited kit selection available, there are two options if shirt back features won't be re-enabled; swapping foreground and background colours around and choosing 'PSG' style shirt design instead ieven if it means losing the white sleeves; or red numbers on the white back.

Edited by autohoratio

13 hours ago, autohoratio said:

yes, see my post above - whoever added their kit data chose to add a red square on the back of the shirt, however that feature was disabled since FM18 (it would be nice to know why this is) so it only shows up as fully white on the back.

Since FCK's kit isn't able to be accurately portrayed in-game regardless due to the limited kit selection available, there are two options if shirt back features won't be re-enabled; swapping foreground and background colours around and choosing 'PSG' style shirt design instead ieven if it means losing the white sleeves; or red numbers on the white back.

Ah I somehow missed your post. I'd imagine if they did fix it, it would be save specific too., so would have to start a new game.

German Third Division says that U.S.A., Japan, etc are treated as EU. Why can't I sign any Americans?

image.thumb.png.9518fd713cd90725cf3b0962e59eb733.pngimage.thumb.png.df4b891f28a3ad3b9e3ebd4b3921fd9b.png

Edited by rain94

Because this is only possible under certain circumstances (for example a secondary nation). Teams below German level 2 aren't allowed to sign players from Africa, Asia or America unless they have some agreements with the EU (therefore above listed nations are treated as EU associated). In reality there are sometimes ways to bypass these rules but it is more realistic for FM to generally forbid the signing of non-EUs than the allowance of all players world-wide - because the latter one would also lead to a ridiculous amount of foreign players in German lower leagues which is just not realistic.

Edit: Or is your question a different one? I can't see the nationality of the player you were bidding for. Is it US-American?

Yes, the player is 100% American, Will Trapp of the Columbus Crew. I was confused because on the rules page it says USA is treated as part of EU (which doesn't make sense to being with) and under the Transfer Rules it says as long as a player is part of EU, I should be able to transfer and sign. 

I think the German researcher's understanding of aggression is a bit of extreme. 

Aggression attribute:

Hummels: 7

Sule: 6

and a whole bunch of other German CBs with extremely low aggression. 

Yes, Hummels doesn't tackle as much as Vidal, but it doesn't make his aggression as low as 7.

On 10/11/2018 at 00:44, sicongliu said:

I think the German researcher's understanding of aggression is a bit of extreme. 

Aggression attribute:

Hummels: 7

Sule: 6

and a whole bunch of other German CBs with extremely low aggression. 

Yes, Hummels doesn't tackle as much as Vidal, but it doesn't make his aggression as low as 7.

It seems you are the one with extreme interpretations regarding how aggression functions in the match engine. First of all, a rating of 6 or 7 in aggression is not extremely low, it just means the player is unlikely to leave his position to make a tackle, press the opponent and so on. Even if a player has 1 for aggression it does not mean they'll never leave their position, it's just very unlikely. Now, considering that not all centre backs are stoppers, utilising a lower value for aggression is key for representing covering type defenders. They tend to be tall and not as agile or quick off the mark, relying on their positional intelligence and reading of the game, and as such prefer to stand off opponents instead of getting stuck in and risking a failed challenge which would expose the aforementioned weaknesses. In my view, both Hummels and Süle fit this archetype quite well.

21 hours ago, terrorsquad said:

For which reason should they be created? They don´t feature in the main squad at all and only played a few games in the junior leagues.

4 hours ago, Carambau said:

For which reason should they be created? They don´t feature in the main squad at all and only played a few games in the junior leagues.

Because they have been called up for kosovo u21 squad for a training camp from today to the 16th

Gentrit Limani has 5 caps and 1 goal for the national u19's 

Am 20.10.2018 um 05:12 schrieb djcymru:

Union Berlin have their stadium rebuilt date as 2020 even though it's 2018 in-game.

There aren't any stadium improvements ongoing at the moment.

https://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien/index.php?head=Neue-Foersterei-im-Zeitplan&folder=sites&site=news_detail&news_id=17999

https://www.rbb24.de/sport/beitrag/2018/10/fussball-union-berlin-stadionausbau-plaene-einsehbar-fans-reaktionen.html

Well, according to my sources they are rebuilding it.

Unfortunately there is an error regarding where KFC Uerdingen are playing their home games this season (18/19).

In game, all home games are played at their official home: Grotenburg-Stadion (Krefeld), however due to ground maintenance, they have struck a deal with MSV Duisburg wherein KFCU will play all their 'home' games in the schauinsland-reisen-arena (Duisburg) until the end of the season.

https://kfc-uerdingen.de/-stadion/

The shoulder injury of Luka Tankulic (SV Meppen) isn't 21 till 24 months. It was about one month (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/luka-tankulic/verletzungen/spieler/72989).

Damir Bujan (free non-player) is the assistent manager of SV Meppen U19.

Daniel Vehring (23-10-1976, Haselünne (GER)) is the fitness coach of SV Meppen. He must be added in the database.

Edited by Pa+rick

1860 Munich:

- If there can be a BPD in the 3. Liga, it is Simon Lorenz. Very good passing, technical skills and dribbling, likes to play way out of trouble. However, he is not a natural DM (rather competent than accomplished), and not a CM.

- Felix Weber's penalty taking attribute is interesting. I can't actively deny he's a good penalty taker, but he hasn't been taking penalties for a long time. Philipp Steinhart, on the other hand, is very good at that.
- Sascha Mölders is still far too pacy. Maybe his acceleration is not that bad, but his top speed is. And his natural fitness is awful, whereas his stamina is average at best. As such he may not be a bad Pressing Forward, but would have to go off after 20 minutes.

- Romuald Lacazette seems a bit too strong in terms of ball-winning, but is a very technical player who could have a bit more Technique and Flair. I would say he argues with officials.
- Nono Koussou's Determination seems too high to me.

- Benny Kindsvater is probably one of the most agile and pacy players in the 3. Liga

- Nico Karger is better at long shots, scored a couple of screamers in the old Reserves, And he totally sucks at playing M(L), even if Bierofka insists. I see him as a pure IF, and not more than competent as M(L).

- There is something dreadful about Marco Hiller dealing with a ball. I guess this is best displayed by bad First Touch and Passing attributes. In terms of Reflexes and One on Ones, I see him even better.

- Helmbrecht isn't really accomplished as DR or WBR, maybe competent.

- I would reconsider Bekiroglu's Agility and Acceleration, I have not been impressed by that. He's quite a good finisher though.

- Belkahia is quite pacy and has good concentration and passing.

- Abruscia's main strength are very good dead balls. He has a good first touch, too. And he has played on the left wing occasionally.
- Ziereis has not really played as AM last season, rather as a DLF or something like that. I don't see him more than competent as AM. And he has also sometimes featured on the right wing, though his main strength is a striker. Talking abouth strength: 13 is way too much, maybe 10 or 11.

- Willsch has regularly featured as a WB(R) in recent matches when we played 3-4-3 (5-4-1), and seemed quite comfortabel. I have heard he even played as D(R) occasionally when in Schweinfurt, and often also as M(C). His Work Rate is really high, and his crossing is better than 8, I think.

- Before arriving at 1860, Wein had played mainly as D(R) and D(C). When we use three at the back, he sometimes features there, too. I would say he is natural as DM and D(C) and accomplished as M(C) and D(R). I think his vision is a bit better.
- Weeger is obviously right-footed, and I have my doubts that he has ever played in midfield. He has reasonable long shots.

- Türk is more a striker than an AM, I think. He could still be natural in both positions, but by no means is he a good DM or M(C).

- Kristian Böhnlein is part of the squad since 1/7/2018. He shoots with power.

- Dressel is definitely taller than 184cm, with a good jumping reach (though he is not a good header).

- Lex (Fan) and Köppel (Supporter) should have 1860 as favoured club. So should Lukas Aigner (Burghausen, Fan).

Reserves:

Most players lack attributes as far as I can see. I feel I could contribute with some observations, though I don’t think it makes sense to do so here, as it takes too much space. So far, only positional and footing issues:

-          Cottrell Ezekwem has only recently been turned into a striker. Throughout the youth teams he played as a CD or DM, sometimes as CM. I don’t know what his natural position would be, but these positions should be added.

-          Sebastian Gebhart is not really either footed, his right foot is definitely stronger. However, he has played on the left occasionally, and also in more attacking positions on the right.

-          Arif Ekin is probably best as AM and accomplished as CM, AML and AMR. He can also play ML, MR and if really needed WBL and DL.

-          Oliver Stefanovic is occasionally used as a DR, while I doubt he features as MC very often. And I don’t really think he is natural as as DM.

-          I don’t think Marcel Spitzer would make a good Wing Back, and probably he is not natural as DL.

-          While his brother Alex has been used as a DM, he is not natural there (accomplished or competent), and he would be an awful MC.

-          Lennart Siebdrat, on the other hand, should be natural or at least accomplished also at DL

- I’d see Niemann as natural also on AML, he very frequently plays as an Inside Forward.

-          Bilgen can play on both wings.

-          Cyriacus is competent or maybe accomplished as MC, but not natural.

-          Culjak has played mainly as AML and AMR this season.

-          Buchta is natural or accomplished also as MR, AMR, AML and ML.

-          Szekely is also a Youth Goalkeeper Coach, and I guess that’s what his future looks like – he’s just not a good goalkeeper himself. I also doubt he’s really 185cm tall, looks much smaller.

Could you add this?

James Rodriguez (76002390)

2004 Academia Tolimense (Youth) | Desc. fee 

2005 Envigado (Youth)

Berkay Özcan has played a Nations League match for Turkey so he should be declared. But he is not?

Hallo zusammen, wie kann ich am schnellsten Spieler der Datenbank hinzufügen?

z.B. bei meinem HSV fehlen in der ll. Mannschaft vier Spieler:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/torben-isermann/profil/spieler/393232

https://www.transfermarkt.de/niklas-schneider/profil/spieler/393206

https://www.transfermarkt.de/julian-ulbricht/profil/spieler/349404

https://www.transfermarkt.de/justin-huber/profil/spieler/380541

Werden diese hinzugefügt, wenn man es sagt oder muss man sich selbst darum kümmern?

Liebe Grüße Chris 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb HSVBoy93:

Hallo zusammen, wie kann ich am schnellsten Spieler der Datenbank hinzufügen?

z.B. bei meinem HSV fehlen in der ll. Mannschaft vier Spieler:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/torben-isermann/profil/spieler/393232

https://www.transfermarkt.de/niklas-schneider/profil/spieler/393206

https://www.transfermarkt.de/julian-ulbricht/profil/spieler/349404

https://www.transfermarkt.de/justin-huber/profil/spieler/380541

Werden diese hinzugefügt, wenn man es sagt oder muss man sich selbst darum kümmern?

Liebe Grüße Chris 

These are only fringe players who don't see much game time. Therefore they won't be created by the research team.

Das sind nur Ergänzungsspieler. Ergänzungsspieler aus der Regionalliga werden nicht vom offiziellen Research erstellt. Da müsstest du selber mit dem Pre-Game Editor tätig werden.

Edited by Doc Gonzo

vor einer Stunde schrieb Doc Gonzo:

These are only fringe players who don't see much game time. Therefore they won't be created by the research team.

Das sind nur Ergänzungsspieler. Ergänzungsspieler aus der Regionalliga werden nicht vom offiziellen Research erstellt. Da müsstest du selber mit dem Pre-Game Editor tätig werden.

Ok und wie erstelle ich diese am schnellsten.?  

Luka Jović is arguably underrated in terms of crossing, passing, vision and teamwork. 

He's portrayed as an out and out goal poacher, but he's not. He's far beyond average for passing, vision and teamwork for a centre forward.

Goalscoring still is, and always will be, his main asset, but he's not a poacher, he's a player with fantastic positioning in the box, brilliant shooting, but also very quality in terms of link up play and passing. When Eintracht tends to play a counter attack, they regularly use Jović to offer himself with his back to goal, hold the ball up and bring other teammates into play. Also, for a striker, Jović is quite unselfish, and tends to play really quality passes and crosses in the final third.

I'd suggest 13 for passing , 14 crossing, and id go for 13 Teamwork and 12 vision

His left foot shouldn't be considered as "fairly strong". He shoots and uses his both feet regularly (i even think that he scored at least the same amount of goals with his left, especially in Serbia)

Here are the examples (i am posting youtube videos with exact moments, by seconds)

Crossing

Passing

Passing

Crossing

Crossing

Something between?

Passing (link up style)

Passing

Crossing

There's no need to link the same video three times in a row. Also basing suggestions on highlight videos is not our approach.

Obviously everybody in Europa has monitored his progress and so did we and you will see the result of our considerations in the upcoming Winter Update.

It's not based on video suggestion, i saw many games of Eintracht this season, and i know Jović for years. Starting the FM 19 with such awful Jović attribute set is your huge mistake, and not something to be proud of,  he is not great in what i wrote from august.  It's a huge minus for German researching team, awful set.

And btw, when someone writes an attribute suggestion and don't post anything, it's cool, but when i do and even provide some video material, you go with the famous "we don't do anything based on videos" ok then watch some games, or understand that a highlight video includes a real life material. Jović really had those great crosses, you know? It's not something that they shot for the purpose of his highlights video.

You should consider your tone here and not jump into conclusions as you don't know me personally. But if you prefer 'helping' in this way don't expect polite answers. Seen it, acknowledged it, we'll see what we do with it.

I've been also following Jovic since his 1st team debut and I agree with Basara's suggestions.

You know, we are talking about some of his main attributes and his playstyle, he's always been that kind of player - not a pure poacher but also a very quality link up player, especially for an extremely young guy. You can not make an evolution from an extremely aggressive goal poacher without any kind of link up and teamwork qualities into the very quality link up forward.... Just due THE PRACTICE and THE HARD WORK. Can you? 

He has never been a typical poacher. Yes, his goal scoring instict is something but his sense for the link up play, a right pass and teamwork qualities have always been his brighter sides. Besides that, he's upgraded his game on the higher level and now he is showing his qualities in a top notch leagues. 

I mean, everyone who knows a bit about football and everyone who has been following Jovic know what type of player he is. We don't need to write an essays about it, so that's why Basara's posted just a couple of examples. If we need to write an essays, tell us.

Here you have a couple of other short videos which are portraying solely his passing and link up qualities. I know that your methodology of making stats is a way more complexed than watching a short videos but if you don't know Jovic good enough, I think that this could be a bit helpful for you to change an opinion about his player profile and start watching him on a different way, I guess.

Thing is that an overall profile of this player has been fallaciously interpretated for some time. Whose fault is it? I don't know and I don't care. It might be due Serbian or Portuguese moderation and you guys perhaps got this partially or essentially wrong set to fix by yourself. Nobody should care who's made a mistake as long as you are doing your job decently with the larger number of players, so it's just unethical from us to accuse German or Portuguese mods for making a one tiny mistake, as you guys are doing a very decent job.

All in all, **** happens and everybody can make a mistake, especially the guys like you, who have an entire league to fix by yourself. Other members should respect your work, no questions about that, but you should also respect other members' opinions. You know, this game is made for us and this is also our problem. 

Basara's first comment was totally on the place and there wasn't any need for being that rigorose towards him. And yes, his other comments were way too aggressive, that's for sure, but I kinda understand him. I mean, guy has posted a couple of video examples and even cut a couple of situations from these videos but seems like you didn't care to check what he actually did, so you thought that he's just randomly posted some ****** compilations without any actual context.

All in all, we are here for the same purpose and I can understand both of you. I personally respect an effort made by German mods but I also have the right to express my opinion about a small amount of your sets which I personally don't find to be perfectly fine... Do I? Same thing with Basara, I guess.

I hope that you are gonna keep up with a good work. Cheers!