Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Germany] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Germany here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Germany should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

I normally trust the Database researcher, but i wanted to raise the issue about Jerome Boateng. He is so much overrated right now.

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.         
The Athletics of  J.Boateng were always his quality. As seen in this Season he became slower and less viable in defending against Strikers/opposite Team.               
Compare his stats to Süle or De Ligt who have poorer Stats in the Athletics.  Also Hummels is stats vise much more slower than him which is not the case in recent games(this season).
Boateng was/is injury hampered. This is contra productive to his style and should be seen in his stats.

He has 13 for Acc, 12 Agility, Balance 17, Pace 17. These should all be reduced by at least 2 Points.

Compare those to:
Süle has 11 for Acc, 9 Agility, Balance 17, Pace 17.
De Ligt has 11 for Acc, 14 Agility, Balance 14, Pace 13.

As seen in the Games vs Ajax, the Netherlands, Hertha BSC - he made clearly mistakes he did not do, when he was a bit younger and quicker.
Also compare De Ligt defending vs Bayern or Süle defending vs France to the recent games Boateng played in.

Please fix Eugene Konoplyanka, in-game he could play almost on every attacking position, however it is not true IRL.

Here is heat map for the last 3 seasons from Wyscount:

e6068793-2b9b-420a-bc6b-1fc6d6998904.png

8cb494ee-cfb1-441b-99d9-cf69401365e3.png

Thanks

Some Schalke 04 Issues I found at first glance. Peter Knabel is set as an Assistant Coach for the First Team, while in real life he is 'Technical Director of Youth Development, so if he is in the game, then as a Head of Youth Development. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/peter-knabel/profil/trainer/35076

Also, Omar Mascarell is by far the highest paid player in the squad, which does not seem to be realistic at all, although I have no proof of course. If you consider his former career and other players in the squad, for example Sebastian Rudy, who is a German International and played for Bayern Munich in the Champions League, I don't see why a player who has played for Real Madrid Reserves, Derby County, Sporting Dijon and made only 12 Games for Eintracht Frankfurt last year due to injuries would earn over a million euros more than Players like Rudy or Konoplyanka, who have shown a lot more in their careers.

Edited by opgen22

Just started my Wolfsburg save and there are a few things that I see differently.

General data

Injuries are almost completely absent, however one picks the cutoff date. A few players got 'lucky' getting injured just after the season start but for example Jung had been out since essentially February and has just now started with light training again.

Brekalo off the loan list, however he got there. He's a key player and it has a reason the loan got ended prematurely!

Things I'm sure about and can statistically back up

Brooks: He needs the trait "Tries Long Range Passes" with a slight boost to Vision/Passing. Reason being that he is the Bundesliga player with the highest amount of long passes this season with an okay completion rate. [1]

William: Boost to Anticipation. I'd say in the 13-14 range. He intercepted the most balls in the league [2] and I gathered Anticipation was a key attribute for that.

Weghorst: Way more Workrate. At the very least on Ginczek levels. I'd say around 15-17 would fit the most. Reason being that he works a lot for the team, which is for example seen with him being the player with the third most sprints[3] in the entire league and with the 15th most "intensive runs"[4].

Tisserand Needs a few points into the DM position.  He's been playing it in a lot of friendlies and lately normally.

Things that would make players closer to reality:

Arnold: A hard player to put into stats!
--Definitely reduce Long Shots to a medium level. The times he hammered them in whenever are over for quite a few seasons now. He might still have it but in the last two, three seasons all his long shots were relatively weak.
--His Dribbling and Strength are poor and that fits with what the ME would otherwise make him do but in RL he has three big traits: He slows the play down, he fouls a lot, he gets fouled a lot. The first needs both attributes! Essentially a DLP(S) with a few runs forward and a lot of involvement in midfield skirmishes, often unnecessary ones. I'd make the following changes:
-----New PPM "Stops Play". If it hinders him too much, maybe a small boost to Decisions and vision.
-----Aggression up to 15. Not too high that he gets double yellows but high enough his type of play is simulated. Marks Tighter and/or Dives into Tackles could also fit because he tends to stay close in duels and if none of them falls from all the small attacks it gets a bit harder.

Knoche: Someone at SI loves him like I do <3
Unfortunately he appears a bit too strong. SI did well with the insane mental stats but all positional skills could conceivably be one less. Not all at once at course but for most there'd be arguments. One other thing: Having him be a Highly Influential Player feels off. He is well liked and respected but he is relatively quiet and just does his job consistently and well. He is not one to demand things or make backroom politics.

William: He really improved since last year and ever since he can play his regular position as right wingback. I'd give him a boost at Dribbling and Flair, a bit for the former, a lot for the latter. He is a player who sometimes does the unexpected up front and brings ideas on the pitch.

Ntep: I'd dock him a few points in speed. He was relatively fast when he signed (but not on his French level) but ever since his injury he is a good bit slower.

Steffen: Also too fast. Sadly. He is a workhorse who can close everyone down but he loses a lot of running duels both on short and longer distances. I'm also not keen on his PPMs. I've never seen him argue and he is more a player who keeps the ball close to his foot, situationally deciding whether to dribble or pass past his man. I'd add a few points on tackling. Last season he had to play Right Wingback a few times as sub and did that okay

General team stats:

Unless already set, the team needs relatively low consistency in the old guard besides Casteels, Knoche, Guilavogui and Camacho. Somewhat dito for Concentration. Dumb mistakes cost this team! They play okay, then make a mistake and don't come back. This season they have better mentality (determination in FM-speak) but they still punish themselves.

[1] http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/733608/2/slideshow_max-havertz-baumgartl_bestmarken-nach-sieben-spieltagen.html Slide 20
[2] Same source as [1], Slide 17
[3] https://www.bundesliga.com/de/statistiken/bundesliga/aktuelle-saison/alle-spieltage/spieler-statistiken/sprints
[4] https://www.bundesliga.com/de/statistiken/bundesliga/aktuelle-saison/alle-spieltage/spieler-statistiken/intensive-laufe

Edited by Piperita
Added team stat paragraph

Wäre schön wenn das Spiel mehr Vereine aus der Städteregion Aachen und Kreis Düren kennen würde.

Edited by borussia94

VfL Wolfsburg

Chairman (Aufsichtsratschef): Frank Witter

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/der-vfl/klub/aufsichtsrat/frank-witter/

Director of Sport (Sportdirektor): Marcel Schäfer

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marcel-schafer/profil/trainer/61041

Manager Sport (Geschäftsführer Sport): Jörg Schmadtke

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/der-vfl/klub/geschaeftsfuehrung/joerg-schmadtke/

Edited by Manno

image.thumb.png.c7200a639a2df9d783f522469dc5c2af.png

Marco Höger is injured in game at start...in real life he is playing since late August:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marco-hoger/leistungsdaten/spieler/55510/saison/2018#L2

image.thumb.png.b99850bbd11ab90685510f1acc2b568f.png

Marcel Risse is also injured in game at start...in real life he has only sometimes a small injury:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marcel-risse/leistungsdaten/spieler/51176

vor 20 Stunden schrieb duccio:

vor 19 Stunden schrieb duccio:

Thanks for spotting!

vor 2 Stunden schrieb borussia94:

Wäre schön wenn das Spiel mehr Vereine aus der Städteregion Aachen und Kreis Düren kennen würde.

We don't create clubs for the sake of creating them. We only create clubs down to level 6 (because of their potential to be promoted to level 5 one far day). I don't see the point in going lower down the ranks because of the upper quoted problems of keeping track of all those lower league clubs and their developments (e.g. merging, renaming and so on...) which takes a lot of time in researching. Time that we can spend for other areas.

Eintracht Frankfurt

Player are missing : Noel Knothe, Deji Beyreuther

Lucas Torro , Real madrid dont have a buyback clause.

Allan have 0% Wage Contract

Union Berlin have their stadium rebuilt date as 2020 even though it's 2018 in-game.

There aren't any stadium improvements ongoing at the moment.

missed transfers

Tolcay Cigerci - Berliner AK
Fabian Holthaus - Energie Cottbus
Dimitar Rangelov - Energie Cottbus
Nick Proschwitz - SV Meppen
Jonas Acquistapace - SC Verl
Omar Castro - TSC Vahdet
Milan Senic - SC Dusseldorf-West
Jerome Maaß - TSV Mariendorf
Taras Zaviys'kyi - SV Buchonia Flieden
Erdinc Karakas - FC Koln II
Enis Bunjaki - Eintracht Stadtallendorf
Albano Gashi - SSV Ulm
Tugrul Erat - SV Straelen
Alperen Sahin - Velbert 02
Emre Can - SpVg Schonnebeck
Christoph Wallner - 1860 Rosenheim
David Spies - ASC 09 Dortmund
Stevan Zivkovic (Gandzasar Kapan) - 1.FC Südring Aschaffenburg
Jürgen Gjasula - Viktoria Berlin
Louis Samson - Schalke 04 II

Please fix the controversy/sportmanship stats of Bayern President and Director, just look at yesterdays Press Conference and the reaction to it.

The reputation of German clubs is questionable. They are generally too high in comparison to clubs in other countries (for example Mainz are higher than PSV, Besiktas and Everton, Gladbach higher than Fiorentina and Ajax, Hamburg higher than Leicester and Celtic, Freiburg higher than Southampton and Sampdoria)

And I know nobody likes RB Leipzig, but to make them the lowest rep team in the Bundesliga and below teams like Zorya and Qarabag is a bit much.

In previous years German clubs reputation has usually been spot on so it's strange to see them out of place.

Stuttgart:

Benjamin Pavard. Physical stats seem way underrated to me. Acceleration of 9 being a standout poor stat.

to be more specific, I think his World Cup performances showed he is no slouch, of course he does not have blistering pace. He’s 6’2 and athletic I think 12 strength is too low. I’m not sure how to statistically prove what I’m saying here but thought I’d mention regardless. Interesting (but not vital) to note that FIFA has markedly improved physical stats for him.

Edited by Vicz

I'm a little unsure about the Rivals section for VfL Bochum:

rivalen.thumb.JPG.4d28bf9464b8f404890fb54fb0b07732.JPG

Personally, I would say the Kleine Revier-Derby is against MSV Duisburg, not BVB.
Archrival should probably be Wattenscheid. 
I would also include Rot-Weiss Oberhausen and Fortuna Düsseldorf in 'other rivals' as 'local'.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Vicz:

Stuttgart:

Benjamin Pavard. Physical stats seem way underrated to me. Acceleration of 9 being a standout poor stat.

to be more specific, I think his World Cup performances showed he is no slouch, of course he does not have blistering pace. He’s 6’2 and athletic I think 12 strength is too low. I’m not sure how to statistically prove what I’m saying here but thought I’d mention regardless. Interesting (but not vital) to note that FIFA has markedly improved physical stats for him.

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. It is highly appreciated! Indeed Benjamin Pavard's physical stats could deserve a bosst. We're going to look at them for future data updates,

Best regards,

Daniel

vor einer Stunde schrieb s1111:

The reputation of German clubs is questionable. They are generally too high in comparison to clubs in other countries (for example Mainz are higher than PSV, Besiktas and Everton, Gladbach higher than Fiorentina and Ajax, Hamburg higher than Leicester and Celtic, Freiburg higher than Southampton and Sampdoria)

And I know nobody likes RB Leipzig, but to make them the lowest rep team in the Bundesliga and below teams like Zorya and Qarabag is a bit much.

In previous years German clubs reputation has usually been spot on so it's strange to see them out of place.

The WRs of German clubs are based on a 10-year coefficient developed by our Turkish HR @perpetua. This coefficient includes domestic as well as European competitions. That's why RB Leipzig is last in terms of WR in the Bundesliga. They haven't been around top competitions for too long. We should probably improve on balancing out Club Reputations between different countries.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

Daniel 

vor 21 Stunden schrieb heisenbug:

1. FC Nürnberg:

Törles Knöll is erroneously named Törless Knöll.

Törles Knöll's name has now been corrected for future data updates. Good spot! That's why your feedback is highly valuable to us.

Best regards,

Daniel

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Toppdas:

Eintracht Frankfurt

Player are missing : Noel Knothe, Deji Beyreuther

Lucas Torro , Real madrid dont have a buyback clause.

Allan have 0% Wage Contract

- Noel Knothe and Deji Beyreuther are not in the game because they have just been given professional contracts to meet the minimum amount of Homegrown players. The German research team's policy is to carefully evaluate which youth players are worth adding and which are not. Otherwise the amount of data to update every year becomes too much: "Quality instead of quantity".

- Real Madrid won't have a buyback clause for Lucas Torro in future data updates anymore.

- What do you mean by "0% wage contract"? According to my databse Allan has his wages at Liverpool set. Also Frankfurt are supposed to pay 100% of his wages for the duration of the loan.

Thanks for contributing to this thread!

Best regards,

Daniel

Am 19.10.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Raketen-Yeti:

image.thumb.png.c7200a639a2df9d783f522469dc5c2af.png

Marco Höger is injured in game at start...in real life he is playing since late August:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marco-hoger/leistungsdaten/spieler/55510/saison/2018#L2

image.thumb.png.b99850bbd11ab90685510f1acc2b568f.png

Marcel Risse is also injured in game at start...in real life he has only sometimes a small injury:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marcel-risse/leistungsdaten/spieler/51176

Good spot! These were some injuries from 2017 which were falsely set to 2018. They've now been corrected.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,
Daniel

Am 19.10.2018 um 15:56 schrieb Manno:

VfL Wolfsburg

Chairman (Aufsichtsratschef): Frank Witter

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/der-vfl/klub/aufsichtsrat/frank-witter/

Director of Sport (Sportdirektor): Marcel Schäfer

https://www.transfermarkt.de/marcel-schafer/profil/trainer/61041

Manager Sport (Geschäftsführer Sport): Jörg Schmadtke

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/der-vfl/klub/geschaeftsfuehrung/joerg-schmadtke/

Hello,

unfortunately we can't set the job sharing of Marcel Schäfer and Jörg Schmadtke at the moment. The game doesn't differentiate between "Spordirektor" and "Geschäftsführer Sport". If I set Jörg Schmadtke as Managing Director then he would only take care of financial things.

Frank Witter is going to be added for future data updates.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,
Daniel

Am 18.10.2018 um 21:26 schrieb opgen22:

Some Schalke 04 Issues I found at first glance. Peter Knabel is set as an Assistant Coach for the First Team, while in real life he is 'Technical Director of Youth Development, so if he is in the game, then as a Head of Youth Development. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/peter-knabel/profil/trainer/35076

Also, Omar Mascarell is by far the highest paid player in the squad, which does not seem to be realistic at all, although I have no proof of course. If you consider his former career and other players in the squad, for example Sebastian Rudy, who is a German International and played for Bayern Munich in the Champions League, I don't see why a player who has played for Real Madrid Reserves, Derby County, Sporting Dijon and made only 12 Games for Eintracht Frankfurt last year due to injuries would earn over a million euros more than Players like Rudy or Konoplyanka, who have shown a lot more in their careers.

Hi,

Peter Knäbel has now been set as Head of Youth Development at Schalke.

Reliable German newspaper "Frankfurter Rundschau" reported that Mascarell is going to make 25 mio. € in the next four years at Schalke (s. http://www.fr.de/sport/eintracht/eintracht-kader-auf-dem-eintracht-karussell-a-1534253,0#artpager-1534253-1).

Most probably this sum also includes a signing fee as well as bonuses. That's why I've now lowered his basic yearly wage to 4.5 mio €.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

Daniel

I think Pablo Maffeo’s pace (13) is too low. He is most definitely faster than that when you watch him and I remember his top speed being tracked at 31-32km/h last season in La Liga. I think 15 should be his pace, given that Bernardo Silva has 14 pace.

Am 19.10.2018 um 03:03 schrieb Piperita:

Just started my Wolfsburg save and there are a few things that I see differently.

General data

Injuries are almost completely absent, however one picks the cutoff date. A few players got 'lucky' getting injured just after the season start but for example Jung had been out since essentially February and has just now started with light training again.

Brekalo off the loan list, however he got there. He's a key player and it has a reason the loan got ended prematurely!

Things I'm sure about and can statistically back up

Brooks: He needs the trait "Tries Long Range Passes" with a slight boost to Vision/Passing. Reason being that he is the Bundesliga player with the highest amount of long passes this season with an okay completion rate. [1]

William: Boost to Anticipation. I'd say in the 13-14 range. He intercepted the most balls in the league [2] and I gathered Anticipation was a key attribute for that.

Weghorst: Way more Workrate. At the very least on Ginczek levels. I'd say around 15-17 would fit the most. Reason being that he works a lot for the team, which is for example seen with him being the player with the third most sprints[3] in the entire league and with the 15th most "intensive runs"[4].

Tisserand Needs a few points into the DM position.  He's been playing it in a lot of friendlies and lately normally.

Things that would make players closer to reality:

Arnold: A hard player to put into stats!
--Definitely reduce Long Shots to a medium level. The times he hammered them in whenever are over for quite a few seasons now. He might still have it but in the last two, three seasons all his long shots were relatively weak.
--His Dribbling and Strength are poor and that fits with what the ME would otherwise make him do but in RL he has three big traits: He slows the play down, he fouls a lot, he gets fouled a lot. The first needs both attributes! Essentially a DLP(S) with a few runs forward and a lot of involvement in midfield skirmishes, often unnecessary ones. I'd make the following changes:
-----New PPM "Stops Play". If it hinders him too much, maybe a small boost to Decisions and vision.
-----Aggression up to 15. Not too high that he gets double yellows but high enough his type of play is simulated. Marks Tighter and/or Dives into Tackles could also fit because he tends to stay close in duels and if none of them falls from all the small attacks it gets a bit harder.

Knoche: Someone at SI loves him like I do <3
Unfortunately he appears a bit too strong. SI did well with the insane mental stats but all positional skills could conceivably be one less. Not all at once at course but for most there'd be arguments. One other thing: Having him be a Highly Influential Player feels off. He is well liked and respected but he is relatively quiet and just does his job consistently and well. He is not one to demand things or make backroom politics.

William: He really improved since last year and ever since he can play his regular position as right wingback. I'd give him a boost at Dribbling and Flair, a bit for the former, a lot for the latter. He is a player who sometimes does the unexpected up front and brings ideas on the pitch.

Ntep: I'd dock him a few points in speed. He was relatively fast when he signed (but not on his French level) but ever since his injury he is a good bit slower.

Steffen: Also too fast. Sadly. He is a workhorse who can close everyone down but he loses a lot of running duels both on short and longer distances. I'm also not keen on his PPMs. I've never seen him argue and he is more a player who keeps the ball close to his foot, situationally deciding whether to dribble or pass past his man. I'd add a few points on tackling. Last season he had to play Right Wingback a few times as sub and did that okay

General team stats:

Unless already set, the team needs relatively low consistency in the old guard besides Casteels, Knoche, Guilavogui and Camacho. Somewhat dito for Concentration. Dumb mistakes cost this team! They play okay, then make a mistake and don't come back. This season they have better mentality (determination in FM-speak) but they still punish themselves.

[1] http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/733608/2/slideshow_max-havertz-baumgartl_bestmarken-nach-sieben-spieltagen.html Slide 20
[2] Same source as [1], Slide 17
[3] https://www.bundesliga.com/de/statistiken/bundesliga/aktuelle-saison/alle-spieltage/spieler-statistiken/sprints
[4] https://www.bundesliga.com/de/statistiken/bundesliga/aktuelle-saison/alle-spieltage/spieler-statistiken/intensive-laufe

Hello,

that's some awesome feedback! I'm going to consider all of this advice for future data updates (although I might not agree 100%). Yet I won't be adding the proposed PPMs. We're not using some of them anymore because they are dating back to old versions of the game when roles were not available. For example if you add "dives into tackles" the players is almost always going to do dive into tackles. He's going to behave too mechanically. There are other single attributes which can make this behaviour more likely.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Daniel

Philipp Max needs a boost in his defensive attributes imo and his crossing could go one or two points higher. Perhaps some other technical and mental attributes could go up as well, he looks a bit underrated at the moment.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kox:

- Noel Knothe and Deji Beyreuther are not in the game because they have just been given professional contracts to meet the minimum amount of Homegrown players. The German research team's policy is to carefully evaluate which youth players are worth adding and which are not. Otherwise the amount of data to update every year becomes too much: "Quality instead of quantity".

- Real Madrid won't have a buyback clause for Lucas Torro in future data updates anymore.

- What do you mean by "0% wage contract"? According to my databse Allan has his wages at Liverpool set. Also Frankfurt are supposed to pay 100% of his wages for the duration of the loan.

Thanks for contributing to this thread!

Best regards,

Daniel

Hi, it's questionable to say two players are just in the team because of the homegrown rule or delete them from team. in fact you can delete a player like Hrgota or Wiedwald, Zimmermann too. These players have not more chance to play or be in the team.

And Deji Beyreuther and Knothe becomes professional contract on 26.10.2017 and 26.06.2017, not because of this rule and not like Stihrl, Mischa Häuser and Patrice Kabuya.

I look for my data abou Allan.

Thanks for your work here,

Sebastian

vor 3 Stunden schrieb CEVR1996:

Philipp Max needs a boost in his defensive attributes imo and his crossing could go one or two points higher. Perhaps some other technical and mental attributes could go up as well, he looks a bit underrated at the moment.

Hi,

I don't agree with your suggestion to give a further boost to Philipp Max at this point. He's not proven himself at international level (European competitions, national team) so far. In the past there have been quite a few fullbacks (Abdul Rahman Baba, Matthias Ostrzolek) who were top performers at Augsburg but failed to make it at a higher level. So unless Philipp Max makes the next step I'm reluctant to give him another boost. CA wise he's already one of the best players in the league in his position. Let's wait and see.

Best regards,

Daniel

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Toppdas:

Hi, it's questionable to say two players are just in the team because of the homegrown rule or delete them from team. in fact you can delete a player like Hrgota or Wiedwald, Zimmermann too. These players have not more chance to play or be in the team.

And Deji Beyreuther and Knothe becomes professional contract on 26.10.2017 and 26.06.2017, not because of this rule and not like Stihrl, Mischa Häuser and Patrice Kabuya.

I look for my data abou Allan.

Thanks for your work here,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I don't think you can compare Beyreuther and Knothe to Hrgota, Wiedwald or Zimmermann. These three haven proven themselves as professionals for many years. Hrgota has even played in international matches for Sweden!  Beyreuther and Knothe have been professionals for one year and since then they've been given 0 minutes of senior football.

Aside from Aymen Barkok no youth player has been given a chance at Eintracht in the past 3-4 years. As far as I can remember Marc Oliver Kempf and Luca Waldschmidt were the last ones. All this tells me that developing academy players seems to have a very low priority at Eintracht Frankfurt.

We still know that our policy regarding youth players is controversial. Yet most of the time our decisions have been spot on.

Hopefully you enjoy the game and like the rest of our German data. I'd love to get some feedback about Eintracht players from you!

Daniel

I subbed Ibisevic on and he scored a hat-trick but when the game ended it says another player got two goals and another player got one goal and Ibisevic hadn't scored.  Also the goals which weren't actually scored had different time of being scored.

Edited by Ciaran Brady

vor 7 Stunden schrieb GranTofino:

I think Pablo Maffeo’s pace (13) is too low. He is most definitely faster than that when you watch him and I remember his top speed being tracked at 31-32km/h last season in La Liga. I think 15 should be his pace, given that Bernardo Silva has 14 pace.

Thanks for your feedback on Pablo Maffeo. His pace will be increased to 14 for future data updates. By the way 31-32 km/h topspeed is not especially fast. It's good speed but really nothing outstanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

4 minutes ago, Kox said:

Thanks for your feedback on Pablo Maffeo. His pace will be increased to 14 for future data updates. By the way 31-32 km/h topspeed is not especially fast. It's good speed but really nothing outstanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

14 is probably better, thanks!

Am 18.10.2018 um 20:42 schrieb rallav:

I normally trust the Database researcher, but i wanted to raise the issue about Jerome Boateng. He is so much overrated right now.

The Athletics of  J.Boateng were always his quality. As seen in this Season he became slower and less viable in defending against Strikers/opposite Team.               
Compare his stats to Süle or De Ligt who have poorer Stats in the Athletics.  Also Hummels is stats vise much more slower than him which is not the case in recent games(this season).
Boateng was/is injury hampered. This is contra productive to his style and should be seen in his stats.

He has 13 for Acc, 12 Agility, Balance 17, Pace 17. These should all be reduced by at least 2 Points.

Compare those to:
Süle has 11 for Acc, 9 Agility, Balance 17, Pace 17.
De Ligt has 11 for Acc, 14 Agility, Balance 14, Pace 13.

As seen in the Games vs Ajax, the Netherlands, Hertha BSC - he made clearly mistakes he did not do, when he was a bit younger and quicker.
Also compare De Ligt defending vs Bayern or Süle defending vs France to the recent games Boateng played in.

Hi,

you're probably right that Jerome Boateng's physical attributes should be reduced further. I'm going to take your feedback into account for future data updates!

Thanks

Daniel

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Ciaran Brady:

I subbed Ibisevic on and he scored a hat-trick but when the game ended it says another player got two goals and another player got one goal and Ibisevic hadn't scored.  Also the goals which weren't actually scored had different time of being scored.

Hi Ciaran,

this is anything but a data issue. You should rather report this as a bug in the suitable sub-forum.

Have a good weekend!

Daniel

I think Kingsley Coman is a little underrated in some of his technical and mental stats. Dribbling, passing, technique, decisions and flair could all go up a few points imo. Also wondering why Marco Reus only has 13 for technique.

I also noticed that Alassane Plea's finishing is too low (14). He scored 16 goals in 35 apps in Ligue 1 last season which is very good, especially considering how much OGC Nice struggled. This season for BMG he has scored 5 goals in 7 apps with a min/goal ration of 91. Quite a few of his goals are very good goals too and do well to exhibit his excellent shooting technique. He is also statistically as clinical as Lewandowki, and higher than Suarez, so I would say bumping his finishing to 16 would be an accurate representation of his scoring ability right now.

Hertha BSC

The Press Officer is not Sofia Deusch.

Since 2016 it is Marcus 'Max' Jung

https://www.herthabsc.de/de/intern/verpflichtung-max-jung/page/11321--17-17-.html#.V_kOcrUf_uQ

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Jung

Marvin Plattenhardt

he is ingame to bad for a ML at the roles. But Hertha can play a 3-5-2 formation, so Marvin is then a winger and makes a good job on this position, because he is a DL who play anytime offensive and hits crosses. 

The Same for Maximilian Mittelstädt.

---------------------------------------------------

Salomon Kalou can play on left side as inside forward. His role is to bad ingame

The same for Mathew Leckie

4 hours ago, GranTofino said:

I also noticed that Alassane Plea's finishing is too low (14). He scored 16 goals in 35 apps in Ligue 1 last season which is very good, especially considering how much OGC Nice struggled. This season for BMG he has scored 5 goals in 7 apps with a min/goal ration of 91. Quite a few of his goals are very good goals too and do well to exhibit his excellent shooting technique. He is also statistically as clinical as Lewandowki, and higher than Suarez, so I would say bumping his finishing to 16 would be an accurate representation of his scoring ability right now.

It's all based upon one season. Pléa had indeed a great season last year, but prior to that one he wasn't so successful concerning his goals. I would say 14 is a very decent rating for him now. He also still has room to improve slightly in-game. 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Kox:

Hello,

unfortunately we can't set the job sharing of Marcel Schäfer and Jörg Schmadtke at the moment. The game doesn't differentiate between "Spordirektor" and "Geschäftsführer Sport". If I set Jörg Schmadtke as Managing Director then he would only take care of fincancial things.

Frank Witter is going to be added for future data updates.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,
Daniel

Pierre Littbarski is not a Chefscout anymore since summer. We don't have one.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Manno:

Pierre Littbarski is not a Chefscout anymore since summer. We don't have one.

Yes, this is going to be fixed for future data updates. Don't worry I just can't mention every single change I do!

Best regards,

Daniel

6 hours ago, Cedrik said:

It's all based upon one season. Pléa had indeed a great season last year, but prior to that one he wasn't so successful concerning his goals. I would say 14 is a very decent rating for him now. He also still has room to improve slightly in-game. 

He scored 11 in 16/17 while playing as winger so I’d argue he definite deserves 16, and using your argument, Piatek would have 14 finishing as well but he doesn’t, he has 16. 

Edited by GranTofino

hr-online and bild writes over the clausel for  Luca Jovic, that it's not 12 Mio. Bild speaks from 6 Mio and Hübner said, it's less then 12 Mio

Mesut Özil shouldn't be available for the german national team. He declared his resignation back in July after the World Cup. In fact, since then there's quite some bad blood between the DFB and Özil regarding racism accusations.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Bigggassi:

Mesut Özil shouldn't be available for the german national team. He declared his resignation back in July after the World Cup. In fact, since then there's quite some bad blood between the DFB and Özil regarding racism accusations.

Mario Gomez declared his resignation as well.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/nationalelf/728921/artikel_gomez-tritt-aus-der-nationalelf-zurueck.html

Edited by Bigggassi

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Bigggassi:

The international retirements of Mesut Özil and Mario Gomez are in the game. You just have to go forward to the real life international retirement dates. Mesut Özil retires on July 22nd 2018, Mario Gomez on August 5th 2018.

Best regards

Daniel

Yussuf Poulsen still only got 10 finishing this year? he has already scored 7 goals this season 

I think he would deserve atleast 1-2 more in it :)