Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

Next to that Ihatarren is an AMC natural and also likes to play amr playmaker like Ziyech. 

Ihatarren is the most exciting talent under 17. Together with Gravenberch and Redan he is the future star in dutch football. I hope his PA and creative playmaking attributes reflect this? 

Hm, I think I have him as AML - I'm actually not sure if I have him as AMLC. I don't have the DB with me at the moment. What would you suggest position wise?
He has quite a good PA, no concerns there ;-)

38 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

Says Aad de Mos. Yet Obispo has hardly been used by Cocu nor Van Bommel. In the few minutes he did play for PSV 1 his unconcentrated behaviour was apparent.  I want to believe the hype but at 19 he is only playing in the first division white De Ligt is a superstar in Holland.

The young central defender (Sepp van den Berg) of FC Zwolle  and Pierie show more promise atm.

I agree. Obispo hasn't impressed me greatly yet. Cocu not picking him doesn't say too much....  but he doesn't seem to be in Van Bommel's plans yet either. Definitely quite a decent talent, but I don't see a star in him.

 

26 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

I think Angelino looks excellent in fm already. Thanks.

Regarding the pace of some PSV players,  did you upgrade some of them?

Last saturday Bergwijn had sprints of 33,5 km per hour and he was not even on full running speed yet.  Dumfries was behind him with 33 km,  making him the quickest defender in the Dutch league). Malen is possibly even quicker. Lozano recorded sprints above 34 km per hour. These are all world class pacey players. 

If for instance Mbappe has 19 on pace, Bergwijn and Lozano should have 17. Accelerationwise I am not sure many players are quicker than Malen and Lozano (Sane of City springs to mind). 

 

Thanks!

Well, they are all pacey but I'll give them an overview still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Hm, I think I have him as AML - I'm actually not sure if I have him as AMLC. I don't have the DB with me at the moment. What would you suggest position wise?
He has quite a good PA, no concerns there ;-)

He indeed is and AML now. Should be 20 on AMC, 17 on AMR and 16 on AML at best. If possible could you add the preffered move "tries killer balls often" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ajax' Sebastian Pasquali is an Australian football player who plays for Jong Ajax. A versatile midfielder, Pasquali can play as a box-to-box, holding or attacking midfielder. In my game he plays for Italy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished my first season with Ajax. Won the championship, with Donny a key player and playing every match. And now I get this:

YQk7VIZ.jpg

Really? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jong Fc Twente are not registered in any competition. Also Jong MVV aren't. Can this be fixed please? 

 

Also : Vuckic is always playing as an central midfielder with Fc Twente. Can this be fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NiekBruggenkamp said:

Jong Fc Twente are not registered in any competition. Also Jong MVV aren't. Can this be fixed please? 

 

Also : Vuckic is always playing as an central midfielder with Fc Twente. Can this be fixed?

Can you post the first part here? I'm not sure what's going on...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, michelb86 said:

I just finished my first season with Ajax. Won the championship, with Donny a key player and playing every match. And now I get this:

YQk7VIZ.jpg

Really? :)

As unlikely as this is, it's not a research/data error - unless he outspokenly dislikes PSV.

Maybe Viergever persuaded him ;-)

ANd/or his agent is an arse - also possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rschprs said:

Ajax' Sebastian Pasquali is an Australian football player who plays for Jong Ajax. A versatile midfielder, Pasquali can play as a box-to-box, holding or attacking midfielder. In my game he plays for Italy. 

We do have him set as Australia, but 2nd nationality Italy.  I don't think he's officially been declared for either nation so can still choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a few new small data issues:

 

  • Ajax has the 2011/2012 season as the season with the fewest points (36 points total). In reality, Ajax became league champions that season with a total of 76 points);
  • Neither Ziyech nor Tadic have the number 10 jersey as their favourite number, while earlier this season there was of course the entire issue with Tadic receiving Ziyech's number 10;
  • Daley Blind wanted the number 17 when he signed for Ajax, might add that one as his favourite;
  • There doesn't seem to be attendence records set for Ajax;
  • Currently, no records for highest scoring (league) match has been set;
  • The youngest and oldest goal scorers have not been set as a record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Just a few new small data issues:

 

  • Ajax has the 2011/2012 season as the season with the fewest points (36 points total). In reality, Ajax became league champions that season with a total of 76 points);
  • Neither Ziyech nor Tadic have the number 10 jersey as their favourite number, while earlier this season there was of course the entire issue with Tadic receiving Ziyech's number 10;
  • Daley Blind wanted the number 17 when he signed for Ajax, might add that one as his favourite;
  • There doesn't seem to be attendence records set for Ajax;
  • Currently, no records for highest scoring (league) match has been set;
  • The youngest and oldest goal scorers have not been set as a record.

Ajax has the 2011/2012 season as the season with the fewest points (36 points total). In reality, Ajax became league champions that season with a total of 76 points);

Where do you see that?

 

  • There doesn't seem to be attendence records set for Ajax;
  • Currently, no records for highest scoring (league) match has been set;
  • The youngest and oldest goal scorers have not been set as a record.

What are the correct records etc? 

 

  • Neither Ziyech nor Tadic have the number 10 jersey as their favourite number, while earlier this season there was of course the entire issue with Tadic receiving Ziyech's number 10;
  • Daley Blind wanted the number 17 when he signed for Ajax, might add that one as his favourite;

Good call, requested! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised Alireza Jahanbakhsh hasn't had a large boost at the end of last season? He has exactly the same stats as he had after the January transfer update. Top scorer and 12 assists in the team that only  finished 3rd, also voted 2nd best player in the league. I bet his CA is some way off some of the players at PSV and Ajax, which is unfair. He's also not got full green as a right winger when he played 95% of his games there last season. 

Raised in here as his file would have been sent over to the Brighton researcher which they won't touch until the January update.

Edited by Brighton123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Brighton123 said:

I'm surprised Alireza Jahanbakhsh hasn't had a large boost at the end of last season? He has exactly the same stats as he had after the January transfer update. Top scorer and 12 assists in the team that only  finished 3rd, also voted 2nd best player in the league. I bet his CA is some way off some of the players at PSV and Ajax, which is unfair. He's also not got full green as a right winger when he played 95% of his games there last season. 

Raised in here as his file would have been sent over to the Brighton researcher which they won't touch until the January update.

He has been aptly rated by myself and the assistant researcher for AZ.  He had final checks with the final FM 18 deadlines and when he went over. There was no reason to improve him further, and there was no reason to give him a boost,
He has 20 for AMR. I notice he has done a lot at Brighton...  lots of playing time and many goals.  I'd even argue he'd need a decrease.
He'd potentially be a starter at both PSV and Ajax with his CA - although that is debatable with their current crop of players.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortuna Sittard:

Stadium Capacity is correct, but it says 10.300 used in matches. Does this mean that in game the maximum attendance is 10.300? In the home game against Ajax around 12.000 people attended (https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbaluitslagen/291527/eredivisie-fortuna-sittard-ajax/).

Ahmed El Messaoudi is listed as a central defender/defensive midfielder, but this season he is used as a defensive midfielder/central midfielder. While this is possible in game since he is competent at the CM position, I fear that the AI will mostly use him as a defender, even though this does not reflect real life. He played in defense at his earlier clubs though, so I am not sure how to handle this.

Season ticket holders are set at 1501. Fortuna sold more than 4000 this season (and this source only states the situation in June, so might be much more): https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20180614_00064013/fortuna-verkoopt-meeste-seizoenkaarten

The chairman in game is Jos Bonsink, but this should be Işıtan Gün.

 

Ajax

I noticed Ajax has basic Data Analysis facilities in game, but they do have the Adidas miCoach Performance Center which is like a sports laboratory. Shouldn't this be raised to a higher level? The performance centre seems quite unique (at least in the Netherlands).

 

 

Off topic:

Liked your interview with VI PRO, Reddiablo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

He has been aptly rated by myself and the assistant researcher for AZ.  He had final checks with the final FM 18 deadlines and when he went over. There was no reason to improve him further, and there was no reason to give him a boost,
He has 20 for AMR. I notice he has done a lot at Brighton...  lots of playing time and many goals.  I'd even argue he'd need a decrease.
He'd potentially be a starter at both PSV and Ajax with his CA - although that is debatable with their current crop of players.

 

 

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm sure he went through all the checks and appreciate you'd have watched him far more than myself. Just giving an observation based on his record last year.

Yes slow start for him at Brighton, he had a shorter pre season after the World Cup and Chris Hughton is usually reluctant to throw a new signing straight in to the team. He started Saturday though so hopefully gets a run in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brighton123 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm sure he went through all the checks and appreciate you'd have watched him far more than myself. Just giving an observation based on his record last year.

Yes slow start for him at Brighton, he had a shorter pre season after the World Cup and Chris Hughton is usually reluctant to throw a new signing straight in to the team. He started Saturday though so hopefully gets a run in the team.

Thanks, sorry if I seemed blunt - crazy few days.

Alireza is very likeable by the way. Great guy. So I do hope he does well. He should be rated as a starting player by the way - although I don't really have a clear overview of all the exact possibilities within your squad. Hopefully he can gel with Propper and who knows Locadia too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks, sorry if I seemed blunt - crazy few days.

Alireza is very likeable by the way. Great guy. So I do hope he does well. He should be rated as a starting player by the way - although I don't really have a clear overview of all the exact possibilities within your squad. Hopefully he can gel with Propper and who knows Locadia too.

Thats fine no worries!

Locadia :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Can you post the first part here? I'm not sure what's going on...

 

 

I posted it. Btw Tim Hölscher also is playing as an Central midfielder.

 

Boere scores everything from the penalty spot and Bapoh is more a winger then a CAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Ajax has the 2011/2012 season as the season with the fewest points (36 points total). In reality, Ajax became league champions that season with a total of 76 points);

Where do you see that?

 

  • There doesn't seem to be attendence records set for Ajax;
  • Currently, no records for highest scoring (league) match has been set;
  • The youngest and oldest goal scorers have not been set as a record.

What are the correct records etc? 

 

  • Neither Ziyech nor Tadic have the number 10 jersey as their favourite number, while earlier this season there was of course the entire issue with Tadic receiving Ziyech's number 10;
  • Daley Blind wanted the number 17 when he signed for Ajax, might add that one as his favourite;

Good call, requested! :-)

I found the records in game via Club --> History --> Records. Uploaded a screenshot which hopefully helps.

 

Correct records (based on Wikipedia):

  • Fewest points: 64/65 (39)
  • Highest scoring match: This is probably the game with the most goals on either side, in which case it's against WHC (2009/2010 (https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbaluitslagen/130193/knvb-beker-whc-ajax/; 14-1). 
  • Can't find the record attendance for Ajax, so probably fine either way.
  • Oldest goalscorer: Probably André Ooijer, don't think this record has been broken since (https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/61838/ooijer-oudste-doelpuntenmaker-ajax.html)
  • Youngest goalscorer: Discounting Ryan Gravenberch's goal a few weeks ago (as it happened in the current season), Clarence Seedorf at 16 years and 361 days, on march 28, 1993 against Vitesse.
  • Highest scoring league match: 12-1 against Vitesse (1971/1972).
  • EDIT: Also not sure how it's possible to have attendance over 60k, as the Arena currently only supports 54k IIRC.

Ajax.png

 

Edit #2: Also noticed the 2017/2018 Keuken Kampioen Divisie player of the year is missing. Winners can be found here: https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5257565/semedo-speler-van-jaar-in-jupiler-league-schuurs-grootste-talent.html

Edited by Chef Raekwon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Reddiablo - just checking that the unrealistic takeovers of Ajax still in-game from the Beta will be sorted come release?

Just holidayed to test and first test game they are taken over by an English consortium in Jan '19 and second holiday game they are taken over by a Spanish consortium in Dec '18. This really needs to be fixed as it's a game-breaker for me.

Thanks for all your hard work :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Hi @Reddiablo - just checking that the unrealistic takeovers of Ajax still in-game from the Beta will be sorted come release?

Just holidayed to test and first test game they are taken over by an English consortium in Jan '19 and second holiday game they are taken over by a Spanish consortium in Dec '18. This really needs to be fixed as it's a game-breaker for me.

Thanks for all your hard work :thup:

It's not up to me in this area - but I can tell you that is has been logged and it is being tested. Possibly as we speak. It should be fixed come official game release I'm fairly certain, but it is out of my hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

It's not up to me in this area - but I can tell you that is has been logged and it is being tested. Possibly as we speak. It should be fixed come official game release I'm fairly certain, but it is out of my hands.

Could you please tell them, its a dealbreaker for a lot of people playing with Ajax.. Game has to be as realistic as possible and this problem isn't realistic at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Samelders said:

Could you please tell them, its a dealbreaker for a lot of people playing with Ajax.. Game has to be as realistic as possible and this problem isn't realistic at all!

There's bigger issue than this, I'm afraid. There might be a reasonably easy solution which we will be testing. So yes, it is being looked into. Now please bear with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

There's bigger issue than this, I'm afraid. There might be a reasonably easy solution which we will be testing. So yes, it is being looked into. Now please bear with us.

I would hazard a guess that Ajax are one of the most popular clubs for users to be on FM due to their tradition, academy etc. If this issue isn't addressed then there will be many that just won't play as them which is a real shame.

This issue has been in the game for years now and really should have been sorted - other major clubs in other leagues have their big issues addressed and this really should be no different. I can't imagine it is a particularly difficult thing to fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boss said:

I would hazard a guess that Ajax are one of the most popular clubs for users to be on FM due to their tradition, academy etc. If this issue isn't addressed then there will be many that just won't play as them which is a real shame.

This issue has been in the game for years now and really should have been sorted - other major clubs in other leagues have their big issues addressed and this really should be no different. I can't imagine it is a particularly difficult thing to fix.

Apparently it is, otherwise they would have fixed it years ago wouldn't they. They're not idiots and are very much connected with the forums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Budokay said:

Apparently it is, otherwise they would have fixed it years ago wouldn't they. They're not idiots and are very much connected with the forums. 

I don't believe it has really been addressed before so may have been missed. Not everyone that plays as Ajax will care about this, but those that want to play as realistically as possible realise this is a gamebreaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fc Twente Staff:

 

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/club/organisatie/bestuur-organisatie

  • Erwin Wigbold - chairman
  • Mark Rouwhorst - treasurer
  • Henri Boers - board member
  • Axel Fuhri Snethlage - board member
  • ..... (job offer)

 

SUPERVISORY BOARD

Dennis Schipper - Chairman (Acting) Koen Groenewold - (Financial Affairs)

MANAGING BOARD

Ted van Leeuwen - Technisch Directeur 

  • Edward van der Veen

 

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/eerste-selectie/selectie-1

Balder Berckmans (physical trainer),  
Ralph Speerstra (physiotherapist).
Henny Nijboer (team manager),  
Marco Pallencaöe (physiotherapist ).
Jacob Malki (material man) (Club Legend)
Sander Boschker (goalkeeper coach), (Club Legend)
Marino Pusic (trainer / coach), 
Gonzalo Garcia Garcia (assistant coach), 
Arnold Newby (caregiver).


Edited by NiekBruggenkamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Enough on this matter, it has been adressed.

Thank you, can't wait to start my Ajax career!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NiekBruggenkamp said:

Fc Twente Staff:

 

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/club/organisatie/bestuur-organisatie

  • Erwin Wigbold - chairman
  • Mark Rouwhorst - treasurer
  • Henri Boers - board member
  • Axel Fuhri Snethlage - board member
  • ..... (job offer)

 


SUPERVISORY BOARD

Dennis Schipper - Chairman (Acting) Koen Groenewold - (Financial Affairs)


MANAGING BOARD

Ted van Leeuwen - Technisch Directeur 

  • Edward van der Veen

 

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/eerste-selectie/selectie-1


Balder Berckmans (physical trainer),  
Ralph Speerstra (physiotherapist).
Henny Nijboer (team manager),  
Marco Pallencaöe (physiotherapist ).
Jacob Malki (material man) (Club Legend)
Sander Boschker (goalkeeper coach), (Club Legend)
Marino Pusic (trainer / coach), 
Gonzalo Garcia Garcia (assistant coach), 
Arnold Newby (caregiver).


Thanks, would you mind telling me what's not accurately represented in game? We're working with extremely hectic deadlines at the moment - and all I can personally right now is throw this towards specific colleagues - and they won't know what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scout FC Twente leaves for Nürnberg
ENSCHEDE - Carsten Schüpmann leaves FC Twente. The German is employed by Bundesligaclub Nürnberg. He gets scout at that club. Schüpmann receives, among other things, the Netherlands as a work area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks, would you mind telling me what's not accurately represented in game? We're working with extremely hectic deadlines at the moment - and all I can personally right now is throw this towards specific colleagues - and they won't know what to do.

Not representated in the game:

  • Dennis Schipper - Chairman (Acting)

  • Koen Groenewold - (Financial Affairs)

     

Carsten Schupmann is working at Nurnberg 

Edward van der Veen is not in the game. 

Sander Boschker is icon/legend 

Sander Boschker is a first team trainer and a goalkeepertrainer

Fred Rutten is advisor for the board of directors. 

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2031196/fred-rutten-terug-bij-fc-twente-op-deze-wijze-kan-ik-helpen

Jacob Malki is an ICON legend and is not at the game as material man/caregiver.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan van Staa is a manager but also a scout (Not working currently at Fc Twente)

Herman Voogtsgeerd is also a scout working at Fc Twente.

I have called with Evert Bleuming and Herman Voogtsgeerd and Fc Twente have a lot more scouts in youth and pro scouting.

Unfortunately they are not on any website because otherwise father of ervery kid would call them obviously.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more PSV-related records:

29pom6w.png

 

 

 

Edited by Zek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Records Eredivisie

Team 
records

Player records

 

Ajax Records

Edited by Stefan_SvV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/10/2018 at 23:42, Reddiablo said:

Great post. THank you

Not done

Velkov: Has been transferred: https://www.bd.nl/fc-den-bosch/fc-den-bosch-haalt-bulgaarse-verdediger-stefan-velkov~a15e95c7/
Vaisanen: Has also been transferred: https://www.fcdenbosch.nl/fc-den-bosch-versterkt-zich-op-deadline-day-met-twee-spelers/
 

Done


Beltrame - Sounds fair, option added (random value in his case)
Anton Evmenov - Requested
Verbeek - Requested
Sappinen - THis is how I received him from Estonia (and Belgium) - I'm not comfortable amended him heavily. Yes, he is a ST, but he does feel like a #10 as well.
Blummel - amendments requested

I will consider the finances, this is something that I will check over the whole.

 

Questions:

Holla - Do you mean an automatic improved contract extension when FCDB promote?

Bert Ruijsch -> Isn't he still Chief Scout? If not, then who is? :-D

 

Excellent username by the way ;-)

 

On 22/10/2018 at 23:42, Reddiablo said:

 

 

thanks for the username :P 

really thought we had velkov and vaisanen on loan but its good to hear we don't :P

and with Holla yes i mean that https://www.bd.nl/fc-den-bosch/holla-jaagt-met-fc-den-bosch-op-de-eredivisie-durf-ik-rustig-te-zeggen~ae681beb/ 

"Danny Holla (30) tekende gisteren bij FC Den Bosch een contract voor een seizoen. Opvallend: met een optie voor nog een jaar, maar dat laatste alleen in geval van promotie naar de eredivisie."

https://www.fcdenbosch.nl/club/organisatie/ < bert Ruijsch is on this page as head of football (page is not up to date)

i think wim van der horst is chief scout but im not sure about that.

"Sappinen - THis is how I received him from Estonia (and Belgium) - I'm not comfortable amended him heavily. Yes, he is a ST, but he does feel like a #10 as well." https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rauno-sappinen/profil/spieler/199000 

he can play CAM but he is an striker from origin and also plays there this season 

 

Also on stefano beltrame i think he is to low rated in game with only 3 stars as he is the main playmaker and also scores quite a lot and even was first team player at juve before start of the season in most friendly games untill cristiano came to juve obviously.

the "desired place" for fc den bosch is to be 5th this season at least yet ingame i need to finish 10th and if they aren't on the road for the top 5 new players will be bought https://nos.nl/artikel/2246293-jordania-junior-laat-er-in-den-bosch-geen-gras-over-groeien.html 

greetings larykoek!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2018 at 13:22, Reddiablo said:

As unlikely as this is, it's not a research/data error - unless he outspokenly dislikes PSV.

Maybe Viergever persuaded him ;-)

ANd/or his agent is an arse - also possible.

I've now already had PSV showing interest in De Ligt, Vd Beek and Neres, all leading to media speculation or agents coming up with demands. It might not be a research error but it is almost certain it never will happen in real life and takes some of the realism away. Unless Viergever is really that persuasive ;) 

Also at the other hand in the scouting tab it shows players like Pereiro, Lozano and some others would be interested in a move to Ajax as well. 

Edited by michelb86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Owen Wijndal doesn't deserve such bad Rating in term of Flair (1) and Leadership (2)? I mean with such rating he's set one of the lowest rating  on that attributes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missing league awards:

Golden Boot Eredivisie 2017/18: Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) - https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2005552/ziyech-troeft-jahanbakhsh-en-de-ligt-af?utm_source=nl.wikipedia.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=/

Managers' Manager of the Year Eredivisie 2017/18: Phillip Cocu (PSV) - https://sportnieuws.nl/voetbal/buitenland/cocu-2e-keer-uitgeroepen-tot-trainer-jaar/

Manager's Manager of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2016/17: Maurice Steijn (VVV) -> This record is on the Eredivisie page, should go to the KKD instead. - https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170516_00040554/maurice-steijn-beste-trainer-van-jupiler-league

Manager's Manager of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Michael Reiziger (Jong Ajax) - https://www.ajax1.nl/michael-reiziger-verkozen-tot-beste-trainer-in-de-jupiler-league/

Top Goal Scorer Eredivisie 2017/18: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ) with 21 goals, Bjørn Johnsen (ADO den Haag) with 19 goals and Steven Berghuis (Feyenoord)/Wout Weghorst (AZ) with 18 goals. - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eredivisie_2017/18_(mannenvoetbal)#Topscorers

Top Goal Scorer Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Mart Lieder (FC Eindhoven) with 30 goals, Andrija Novakovich (Telstar) with 19 goals and Mateo Cassierra (Jong Ajax)/Jonathan Okita (MVV) with 18 goals. - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eerste_divisie_2017/18#Topscorers

Young Player of the Year Eredivisie 2017/18: Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax) - 
https://www.foxsports.nl/video/2953094/ligt-talent-van-het-jaar-2017/

Young Player of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Lisandro Semedo (Fortuna Sittard) - https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5257565/semedo-speler-van-jaar-in-jupiler-league-schuurs-grootste-talent.html

 

EDIT: Also noticed the 2011/12 Eredivisie records for every club are mixed up. The Goals For are put in the Goals Against, the Goals Against in Points Total and the number of points in Goals For, hence why the top teams have such low points total. Ajax for example has only a total of 36 points that season with a -17 GD.

Edited by Zek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brothers @ AZ

Joey + Jamie Jacobs
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Jacobs

Peer + Teun Koopmeiners
http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/Binnenland/272051/AZ-broers-Peer--Teun-Koopmeiners-Succes-van-Teun-motiveert-mij

Peer Koopmeiners has only 4 heading (seems low in line with other stats). Also: Acceleration 14, First Touch 14, Technique 14, but Dribbling only 4.

Jamie Jacobs also has 4 composure though 14 decisions

Teun has been starting at centre back for AZ and maybe deserves an extra position point or two for this position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stefan_SvV said:

Records Eredivisie

Team 
records

Player records

 

Ajax Records

Excellent stuff.

Logged and requested. I'm not sure if we can still set this for game release but it will be added into the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, michelb86 said:

I've now already had PSV showing interest in De Ligt, Vd Beek and Neres, all leading to media speculation or agents coming up with demands. It might not be a research error but it is almost certain it never will happen in real life and takes some of the realism away. Unless Viergever is really that persuasive ;) 

Also at the other hand in the scouting tab it shows players like Pereiro, Lozano and some others would be interested in a move to Ajax as well. 

Yeah, that's a bit too much...  Would it be possible to log this via the beta too? Upload a save game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pichichi said:

I think Owen Wijndal doesn't deserve such bad Rating in term of Flair (1) and Leadership (2)? I mean with such rating he's set one of the lowest rating  on that attributes

These are random attributes, so the game assigns them at will - although it's annoying that they are that low. Can't fix this anymore I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zek said:

Missing league awards:

Golden Boot Eredivisie 2017/18: Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) - https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2005552/ziyech-troeft-jahanbakhsh-en-de-ligt-af?utm_source=nl.wikipedia.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=/

Managers' Manager of the Year Eredivisie 2017/18: Phillip Cocu (PSV) - https://sportnieuws.nl/voetbal/buitenland/cocu-2e-keer-uitgeroepen-tot-trainer-jaar/

Manager's Manager of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2016/17: Maurice Steijn (VVV) -> This record is on the Eredivisie page, should go to the KKD instead. - https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170516_00040554/maurice-steijn-beste-trainer-van-jupiler-league

Manager's Manager of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Michael Reiziger (Jong Ajax) - https://www.ajax1.nl/michael-reiziger-verkozen-tot-beste-trainer-in-de-jupiler-league/

Top Goal Scorer Eredivisie 2017/18: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ) with 21 goals, Bjørn Johnsen (ADO den Haag) with 19 goals and Steven Berghuis (Feyenoord)/Wout Weghorst (AZ) with 18 goals. - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eredivisie_2017/18_(mannenvoetbal)#Topscorers

Top Goal Scorer Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Mart Lieder (FC Eindhoven) with 30 goals, Andrija Novakovich (Telstar) with 19 goals and Mateo Cassierra (Jong Ajax)/Jonathan Okita (MVV) with 18 goals. - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eerste_divisie_2017/18#Topscorers

Young Player of the Year Eredivisie 2017/18: Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax) - 
https://www.foxsports.nl/video/2953094/ligt-talent-van-het-jaar-2017/

Young Player of the Year Keuken Kampioen Divisie 2017/18: Lisandro Semedo (Fortuna Sittard) - https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5257565/semedo-speler-van-jaar-in-jupiler-league-schuurs-grootste-talent.html

 

EDIT: Also noticed the 2011/12 Eredivisie records for every club are mixed up. The Goals For are put in the Goals Against, the Goals Against in Points Total and the number of points in Goals For, hence why the top teams have such low points total. Ajax for example has only a total of 36 points that season with a -17 GD.

Thanks! Logged for input into system (Not sure if this will make the game release)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, y0lo said:

Brothers @ AZ

Joey + Jamie Jacobs
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Jacobs

Peer + Teun Koopmeiners
http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/Binnenland/272051/AZ-broers-Peer--Teun-Koopmeiners-Succes-van-Teun-motiveert-mij

Peer Koopmeiners has only 4 heading (seems low in line with other stats). Also: Acceleration 14, First Touch 14, Technique 14, but Dribbling only 4.

Jamie Jacobs also has 4 composure though 14 decisions

Teun has been starting at centre back for AZ and maybe deserves an extra position point or two for this position.

Thanks, some of the attributes are still random - so the AI/game decides what they'll be. It's a bit annoying they can wind up that low...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rschprs said:

Sherel Floranus 

in my game - left footed

transfermarkt - right footed

He's pre dominantly left footed - although I do feel he's decent with his right foot too - but definitely left foot 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×