Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

I would like to report the false board expectations of DE GRAAFSCHAP. 

they are a newly promoted side and will be fighting to avoid relegation. Instead of this as an objective the board expects to qualify for champions league!

2 minutes ago, PPeedy said:

I would like to report the false board expectations of DE GRAAFSCHAP. 

they are a newly promoted side and will be fighting to avoid relegation. Instead of this as an objective the board expects to qualify for champions league!

Already logged, thanks!   Should be a different expectation - will be fixed with game release

1 hour ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Another small note: Tagliafico in FM19 has played 1 international game for Argentina, in real life, he played 8 before the start of the 2018/2019 season.

Logged, gracias

1 hour ago, Sjed1106 said:

Terrence Douglas should be in AJAX U19, but not in game atm.
https://www.ajax.nl/teams/jeugdteams/o19/de-selectie.htm

Enric Llansana Beuse should be in AJAX U19, but free agent
https://www.ajax.nl/teams/jeugdteams/o19/de-selectie.htm

Strange, will check

1 hour ago, Roel82 said:

Referee Ed Janssen is still in the game, in real life he stopped after last season (thank god!!) https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5080772/scheidsrechter-janssen-47-beeindigt-loopbaan-seizoen.html 

Will check! He should be out, not his biggest fan either ;D

1 hour ago, Zek said:

- In-game Fortuna Sittard doesn't have an owner, but Isitan Gün bought the club two years ago. https://www.wijlimburg.nl/nieuws-overzicht/opinie/de-nieuwe-turkse-baas-van-fortuna-sittard-wie-is-isitan-gun/

- Dani van der Moot (Jong PSV) is a free agent now. His contract expired last summer: https://www.ed.nl/psv/dani-van-der-moot-gaat-voor-zijn-kans-bij-top-oss~a7513a5a/ 
I didn't see it being logged, so to be sure I report it again.

- The fastest goal in the Dutch Super Cup should be 3 minutes, not 3 seconds.

Sorry, I worded it wrong. I meant he should be indeed with the B team, but he starts with the senior team.

Requested to create Gün/
Dani vd Moot already logged.

Fasted goal: Will ask to adjust - could you tell me which Super Cup this was?

1 hour ago, Budokay said:

I think the Dolberg injury duration is fine. I've got him back from injury mid-september in the game. IRL he played his first game the 21st of september. 

However, Sinkgraven should be injured in someway I guess, ingame there is no injury. Maybe his knees are broken or something but he hasn't played a match in forever. There is also no news on when he should be available. The latest news I could find is 

Yeah, I think I'll look to keep out Sink until the winter break or something. Not sure what's going on with him myself, either.

Ajax consistently plays a 5-3-2 wing back tactic on my saves, which results in some weird formations. This is probably due to Erik ten Hag who's preffered formation at FC Utrecht was this tactic. At Ajax however he consistently playes 4-2-3-1 IRL. The 4-3-3- is also in the Ajax DNA. So could you correct this by altering the preffered formation of Erik ten Hag? He has never and will probably never play a 5-3-2 at Ajax.

Just now, Danielveltman said:

Where is Naci Unuvar? Ajax’ biggest future star...

Jun 13, 2003 (15)  -- this means unfortunately he is too young to be included into the game. Players have to be 16 at the start of the game.

Steven Bergwijn's flair seems a little too low at 12 and his determation in my current save is 1 which is just not right, it must have no set value so its random. Also Hirving Lozano's pace is a bit low at 14 imo.

Edited by CEVR1996

1 minute ago, CEVR1996 said:

Steven Bergwijn's flair seems a little too low at 12 and his determation in my current save is 1 which is just not right, it must have no set value so its random. Also Hirving Lozano's pace is a bit low at 14 imo.

Agreed on both. Next to that, Donyell Malen should have a high acceleration. He is on of the quickest players on the first few metres in the Netherlands. 

11 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Fasted goal: Will ask to adjust - could you tell me which Super Cup this was?

The 2012 one, against Ajax on August 5 2012.

And someone posted a data error in the 2018 Data Issues thread, so in case you don't check that thread anymore:

1 hour ago, GertJan said:

Ricardinho plays for FC Twente this season. He is signed as a free agent. In the game he is currently still a free agent.

21 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Jun 13, 2003 (15)  -- this means unfortunately he is too young to be included into the game. Players have to be 16 at the start of the game.

2 minutes ago, Dutchy86 said:

Thats not true,there are players which are 15 who are in. In fm 18 Willem geubels was also 15 furnaletto allesio is also 15 and in the game

3 minutes ago, Dutchy86 said:

Thats not true,there are players which are 15 who are in. In fm 18 Willem geubels was also 15

Our official company stance is that we do not enter players at 15 or younger into the game - except when we had explicit permission like with Martin Odegaard. I'm not sure how it went with Geubbels.  But we do have an official ruling here due to legal reasons.

The board expectations for Johan Cruijff Schaal are set to not important again what bothers me because you play the reserves of PSV with Feyenoord for example. In real life they absolutely do take this competition/cup more seriously. Especially the last years. can something be done so both teams play their strongest eleven at least?

Hakim Ziyech's personality is 'balanced', shouldnt this be more towards 'fairly professional' or 'professional' ? Given how he has been handling difficult situations at Twente and also at Ajax without making much fuss (eg squad number issue, not demanding a transfer, etc)

There's this weird thing in the Data for the Eredivisie. I started my save with my favorite team (De Graafschap). The club promoted to the Eredivisie for this season but when I start my save the expectations are unrealistic, the board wants me to qualify for Europe and to either finish top half or win the competition. The season expectation screen for the league shows me expected to end on the 16th place, which is realistic.

Does this have to do with my managers profile's reputation? or is it just an error in the database?

Hopefully this can be fixed, if there's more information needed please let me know, I'll try to find and add it :)

25 minutes ago, Gforcez said:

There's this weird thing in the Data for the Eredivisie. I started my save with my favorite team (De Graafschap). The club promoted to the Eredivisie for this season but when I start my save the expectations are unrealistic, the board wants me to qualify for Europe and to either finish top half or win the competition. The season expectation screen for the league shows me expected to end on the 16th place, which is realistic.

Does this have to do with my managers profile's reputation? or is it just an error in the database?

Hopefully this can be fixed, if there's more information needed please let me know, I'll try to find and add it :)

Already logged, have had 4 reports already :)

Just now, Reddiablo said:

Already logged, have had 4 reports already :)

Oops! didn't see that :) My bad

2 minutes ago, Gforcez said:

Oops! didn't see that :) My bad

No worries, better too many than too little.

Hi, given Frenkie de Jongs great rushes into the midfield i think he should have "Brings Ball Out of Defense" as a PPM

Ssee 1:12 for a great example of this

Especially since the Libero role for CBs is only an option when its the center CB of 3, and Ajax is playing with 2 CBs. 

Here you see the end of the first season, versus last season in real life.

1. Nac: they should not finish so high up the table.

2. the point gab between Psv ajax and feyenoord is possible, but unlikely.

Schermopname (141).png

Schermopname (148).png

Hey, 

Heracles Almelo and FC Twente have been sharing their youth academy since 2002.

That's why I think it is weird that Heracles' youth is worse than Fc Twente's youth. Heracles' youth recruitment should be boosted to the same level as Twente's as they're working together. I also believe that the youth facilities should be equal.  

I've also noticed that when starting a Heracles save Nico-Jan Hoogma greets you as Heracles' chairman. Nico-Jan works for the KNVB and he's not Heracles' chairman.

The last mistake I'd like to point out is that in Ramon Zomer's overview it is stated that one of his favorite clubs is Alicante, reason: player. However Zomer has never played for Alicante. I think you've mistaken Alicante for Heracles.

- Kevin 

https://www.heracles.nl/voetbal/voetbalacademie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBODQRac88s

fc twente.png

Heracles almelo faciliteiten.png

Zomer.png

4 hours ago, Zek said:

The 2012 one, against Ajax on August 5 2012.

And someone posted a data error in the 2018 Data Issues thread, so in case you don't check that thread anymore:

Supercup edit requested, Ricardinho as well. Not sure how we missed this transfer; but with that overload on Spanish speaking players ;)

4 hours ago, Bjick said:

The board expectations for Johan Cruijff Schaal are set to not important again what bothers me because you play the reserves of PSV with Feyenoord for example. In real life they absolutely do take this competition/cup more seriously. Especially the last years. can something be done so both teams play their strongest eleven at least?

I agree it's not that important, but important enough to take it seriously by the clubs.

3 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Hakim Ziyech's personality is 'balanced', shouldnt this be more towards 'fairly professional' or 'professional' ? Given how he has been handling difficult situations at Twente and also at Ajax without making much fuss (eg squad number issue, not demanding a transfer, etc)

I'm not sure to agree on this one. He was quite displeased when his squad number changed. It does look like he is having a good time at the moment, but he can definitely look ilke he's upset or whining or complaining.

3 hours ago, Jeszpure said:

https://gyazo.com/e54025d5844b5743260089d2f3b884a1

'Jong AZ' is called 'Slough' in my league table

Bizar.  Logged this.

1 hour ago, stevenvdijk said:

Hi, given Frenkie de Jongs great rushes into the midfield i think he should have "Brings Ball Out of Defense" as a PPM

Ssee 1:12 for a great example of this

I like this request. Added to have this included.

1 hour ago, Heracliedje said:

Hey, 

Heracles Almelo and FC Twente have been sharing their youth academy since 2002.

That's why I think it is weird that Heracles' youth is worse than Fc Twente's youth. Heracles' youth recruitment should be boosted to the same level as Twente's as they're working together. I also believe that the youth facilities should be equal.  

I've also noticed that when starting a Heracles save Nico-Jan Hoogma greets you as Heracles' chairman. Nico-Jan works for the KNVB and he's not Heracles' chairman.

The last mistake I'd like to point out is that in Ramon Zomer's overview it is stated that one of his favorite clubs is Alicante, reason: player. However Zomer has never played for Alicante. I think you've mistaken Alicante for Heracles.

- Kevin 

https://www.heracles.nl/voetbal/voetbalacademie

It;s incredibly kind of Hoogma taking his time out from his Dutch FA role to welcome you! :D

Seriously though, logged already - he'll have left the club when we reach the full game.

THis whole shared youth system is a problem. Technically Heracles don't even have a youth setup - but I don't like for them to have completely nothing - we hadn't yet been able to properly simulate that some talents go to FC Twente and some ultimately wind up at Heracles.

I think that's everything up to date - may have missed responding to some items - but everything taken on board up until here.

I simulated various times the new season and Ajax always make bad seasons.

I find Ajax players under estimated. Ajax has terminated 7th in the league.

Ziyech is one of the better players in Eredivisie has more than often under 7.00 in global season rate.

Same as Frenkie de Jong. He's obviously not the best player in the wolrd but he should be rated as he is : one of the best young players in the league (to not say in Europe).

On the contrary, I find PSV players fair rated. Lozano is one of the better players in the league and we can see it in game as well.

Maybe Bergwijn and Pereiro should be rated to be more consistent but nothing scandalous.

Ajax.JPG

de Jong.JPG

Ziyech.JPG

9 minutes ago, FISCHER said:

I simulated various times the new season and Ajax always make bad seasons.

I find Ajax players under estimated. Ajax has terminated 7th in the league.

Ziyech is one of the better players in Eredivisie has more than often under 7.00 in global season rate.

Same as Frenkie de Jong. He's obviously not the best player in the wolrd but he should be rated as he is : one of the best young players in the league (to not say in Europe).

On the contrary, I find PSV players fair rated. Lozano is one of the better players in the league and we can see it in game as well.

Maybe Bergwijn and Pereiro should be rated to be more consistent but nothing scandalous.

Ziyech is the best player in the Eredivisie overall looking at his CA.

Frenkie de Jong has had a boost and is a first team player. His minus PA will certify that he will a big star.  (Unless if he gets terrible injuries of course)

Someone did mention it could be because Ten Hag has a 5-3-2 favouritism tactic set, judged from his FC Utrecht time.  That might be a reason, and something I'm looking into.

Hirving Lozano and Erick Gutierrez are friends. But only Guitierrez has Lozano as favoured personel(Teammate), Lozano has no-one as favoured personel. I think they both can have each other as friends.

Mohammed Ihattaren is real life 16 years old (from 2002) while in game he is 18 years old (2000). I also think that Armando Obispo is being underrated in his potential. 

The salary for Kik Pierie (Heerenveen) seems incorrect. I tried to look it up but could only find that he signed a new contract mid-2017. In the game he's on 200 a week, seems a bit on the low side especially since he's regarded as a potential star player IRL (could also be that Heerenveen is extremely greedy). 

063bc92c0ed594b89ff1650963650d85.png

Mees Hoedemakers @ AZ Alkmaar

Attribute issues:

• Height is 5'10 and Jumping Reach (4)
  • Decisions (13) yet Concentration is only (3)
  • Anticipation (6) seems a little low despite high tackling and decisions.

7 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Someone did mention it could be because Ten Hag has a 5-3-2 favouritism tactic set, judged from his FC Utrecht time.  That might be a reason, and something I'm looking into.

Depending on how the match engine evolves, this could a serious issue, because I doubt a 532 will be good in game. Let alone a AI manager who's playing 532. In previous FM's when Peter Bosz was managing Vitesse it was always a easy win against them because you could easily exploit his playing style. Could ruin a lot of games if Ajax underperformes. 

Could you take a look at Fernando Lewis (Willem II)? Could earn a upgrade, also can't remember he ever played AMR (rechtsbuiten). He mostly plays rightback, started a couple of times at centre back this season. Developed as a good defender at Willem II because of the injury of Jordens Peters. 

Edited by Sanel

18 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Our official company stance is that we do not enter players at 15 or younger into the game - except when we had explicit permission like with Martin Odegaard. I'm not sure how it went with Geubbels.  But we do have an official ruling here due to legal reasons.

Hi @Reddiablo,

quick feedback, Geubbels' DOB is 16/08/2001, so he was totally eligible for last year iteration. I hope it helps. :)

Cheers

On 18/10/2018 at 21:09, Budokay said:

Which loan would that be? Ajax has over 100 million euros in the bank. Here it also says that they have no debts: https://www.ajax1.nl/ajax-in-middenmoot-van-100-rijkste-club-ter-wereld/ 

91125b8f234b23bf274f20d67b86f1c3.png

Secondly, I don't know for sure if this is a data issue but the chanche that Ajax will be subject to a takeover bid as as close to zero as I can think of (at least at this moment). Maybe there is a modify

I did raise the issue of the takeovers with Red and he told me this would be looked at and modified ahead of release, however Re these issues: If we started a career game on the Beta (with these issues still in place) is there anyway you can prevent this happening by using the in-game editor does anyone know?

Not really, you could edit that the chairman wants to stay at the club. I doubt that will work though because the event is happening very early in the game. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

I did raise the issue of the takeovers with Red and he told me this would be looked at and modified ahead of release, however Re these issues: If we started a career game on the Beta (with these issues still in place) is there anyway you can prevent this happening by using the in-game editor does anyone know?

I'm not sure, but it doesn't really matter that much I guess. I just had a takeover with Ajax finished and literally nothing changed except that the director is now French. 

14 hours ago, mmmufc said:

Hirving Lozano and Erick Gutierrez are friends. But only Guitierrez has Lozano as favoured personel(Teammate), Lozano has no-one as favoured personel. I think they both can have each other as friends.

Logged, I agree.

12 hours ago, huteflut said:

Mohammed Ihattaren is real life 16 years old (from 2002) while in game he is 18 years old (2000). I also think that Armando Obispo is being underrated in his potential. 

Ihattaren will be fixed. Why/what you suggest for Obispo?  His PA should enable him to become a good Eredivisie player.

11 hours ago, Budokay said:

The salary for Kik Pierie (Heerenveen) seems incorrect. I tried to look it up but could only find that he signed a new contract mid-2017. In the game he's on 200 a week, seems a bit on the low side especially since he's regarded as a potential star player IRL (could also be that Heerenveen is extremely greedy). 

063bc92c0ed594b89ff1650963650d85.png

Looks like we still have him on a youth contract, which would be the explanation. I'll request to upgrade :)

9 hours ago, y0lo said:

Mees Hoedemakers @ AZ Alkmaar

Attribute issues:

• Height is 5'10 and Jumping Reach (4)
  • Decisions (13) yet Concentration is only (3)
  • Anticipation (6) seems a little low despite high tackling and decisions.

Logged, will try to update him

25 minutes ago, Budokay said:

I'm not sure, but it doesn't really matter that much I guess. I just had a takeover with Ajax finished and literally nothing changed except that the director is now French. 

But that in itself is slightly unrealistic no? That a French director would be placed in charge at a club like Ajax

Ajax finances - I'd rather discuss this a little more publicly as finances are not my forté.

https://jaarverslag.ajax.nl/xmlpages/resources/TXP/ajax/pdf/Ajax_jaarverslag_2017_2018.pdf

Het saldo liquide middelen op 30 juni 2018 bedraagt € 12,2
miljoen en is gedaald met € 52,3 miljoen ten opzichte van
30 juni 2017   = Transfer Budget

De directie stelt voor het positieve resultaat na belasting van € 1,2 miljoen aan de overige reserves toe te voegen, die hiermee op € 50,0 miljoen positief komen. = Cash

I know this is not literally correct, but we do need to translate into FM related terms.

Partnerships De omzet uit partnerships bedraagt € 28,9 miljoen, een daling van € 0,2 miljoen ten opzichte van vorig boekjaar. De vaste inkomsten zijn gestegen, onder andere door verbeterde contracten met PCI en Mercedes. Nieuwe partners zijn Guangzhou, HPE, (ffektief groep, Hikvision en eSports partners Subway en PayPall. De variabele inkomsten zijn gedaald veroorzaakt door het ontbreken van bonussen voor het spelen in Europees verband.

Televisie Deze omzet, bestaande uit televisie- en internetinkomsten, ten bedrage van € 11,4 miljoen, kent een daling van € 3,2 miljoen. De televisieopbrengsten uit de nationale competities zijn € 9,7 miljoen. De Europese televisieopbrengsten zijn gedaald met € 3,8 miljoen.

Merchandising De stijging in de omzet van merchandisingartikelen bedraagt € 0,5 miljoen van € 13,6 miljoen naar € 14,1 miljoen door hogere verkoop van de uit- en thuiscollectie adidas en door de opening van het filiaal Kalverstraat.

Overige baten De overige baten ten bedrage van € 3,1 miljoen, kennen een daling van € 2,2 miljoen onder meer door minder arrangementen voor Europese wedstrijden en lagere beëindigingsvergoedingen voor personeel.

De post debiteuren is per 30 juni 2018 met € 13,1 miljoen toegenomen met name door nog te ontvangen betalingen uit transfers.   = potential profit

Ajax heeft op 30 juni 2018 € 12,2 miljoen aan liquide middelen. Dit betreft een daling van € 52,3 miljoen ten opzichte van 30 juni 2017. De daling is veroorzaakt doordat opbrengsten uit transfers in termijnen worden ontvangen en investeringen in spelers grotendeels direct worden betaald. Daarnaast heeft een grote betaling aan vennootschapsbelasting plaatsgevonden.

De kortlopende verplichtingen zijn gestegen met € 20,9 miljoen als gevolg van nog te betalen transferverplichtingen en een vooruitgefactureerde transfersom. = DEBT

Looking at the balance

€20.3 million lang lopende verplichtingen

€93 million kort lopende verplichtingen

29 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Ajax finances - I'd rather discuss this a little more publicly as finances are not my forté.

https://jaarverslag.ajax.nl/xmlpages/resources/TXP/ajax/pdf/Ajax_jaarverslag_2017_2018.pdf

Het saldo liquide middelen op 30 juni 2018 bedraagt € 12,2
miljoen en is gedaald met € 52,3 miljoen ten opzichte van
30 juni 2017   = Transfer Budget

De directie stelt voor het positieve resultaat na belasting van € 1,2 miljoen aan de overige reserves toe te voegen, die hiermee op € 50,0 miljoen positief komen. = Cash

I know this is not literally correct, but we do need to translate into FM related terms.

Partnerships De omzet uit partnerships bedraagt € 28,9 miljoen, een daling van € 0,2 miljoen ten opzichte van vorig boekjaar. De vaste inkomsten zijn gestegen, onder andere door verbeterde contracten met PCI en Mercedes. Nieuwe partners zijn Guangzhou, HPE, (ffektief groep, Hikvision en eSports partners Subway en PayPall. De variabele inkomsten zijn gedaald veroorzaakt door het ontbreken van bonussen voor het spelen in Europees verband.

Televisie Deze omzet, bestaande uit televisie- en internetinkomsten, ten bedrage van € 11,4 miljoen, kent een daling van € 3,2 miljoen. De televisieopbrengsten uit de nationale competities zijn € 9,7 miljoen. De Europese televisieopbrengsten zijn gedaald met € 3,8 miljoen.

Merchandising De stijging in de omzet van merchandisingartikelen bedraagt € 0,5 miljoen van € 13,6 miljoen naar € 14,1 miljoen door hogere verkoop van de uit- en thuiscollectie adidas en door de opening van het filiaal Kalverstraat.

Overige baten De overige baten ten bedrage van € 3,1 miljoen, kennen een daling van € 2,2 miljoen onder meer door minder arrangementen voor Europese wedstrijden en lagere beëindigingsvergoedingen voor personeel.

De post debiteuren is per 30 juni 2018 met € 13,1 miljoen toegenomen met name door nog te ontvangen betalingen uit transfers.   = potential profit

Ajax heeft op 30 juni 2018 € 12,2 miljoen aan liquide middelen. Dit betreft een daling van € 52,3 miljoen ten opzichte van 30 juni 2017. De daling is veroorzaakt doordat opbrengsten uit transfers in termijnen worden ontvangen en investeringen in spelers grotendeels direct worden betaald. Daarnaast heeft een grote betaling aan vennootschapsbelasting plaatsgevonden.

De kortlopende verplichtingen zijn gestegen met € 20,9 miljoen als gevolg van nog te betalen transferverplichtingen en een vooruitgefactureerde transfersom. = DEBT

Looking at the balance

€20.3 million lang lopende verplichtingen

€93 million kort lopende verplichtingen

Ajax heeft een eigen vermogen van € 158,9 miljoen

Naamloos.thumb.png.1b827e34114042f73d63e38f6dca73be.png

Edited by samelders86

2 minutes ago, samelders86 said:

Ajax heeft een eigen vermogen van € 158,9 miljoen

Yes.

That does not translate to the game.  We have cash, we have transfer budget.
We can also create a motion of income/expenditure based on sponsorship/income as well as expenses such as loans and debtors.

The "eigen vermogen" is useless for the game.