Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Italy] Data Issues

Small question about AS Roma. Why is their new stadium not in the game, or did I miss something? :) I believe the build of the stadium is pretty official, there is even an official site of the stadium. 

Hello,

I wonder where do you get your information about wages, because Juventus wages are waaaaaaaaaay off. Simple googling shows that CR7 doesn't earn almost 60 mil per annum, but about 30 mil. IRL he is the only one to earn more than 10 mil, but in game its 4 players and 5th almost past the 10 mil mark. I follow Juve since 1996 and read a lot about them and its not just my whim. 

I do not know how credible is the following site, but those figures are much closer to those that I keep reading about:

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/juventus-player-salaries/

I'm not sure if this is the best place to bring this up, but Italian staff appears to be grossly overrated in-game, Juventus staff in particular.

I don't know most of the people in real life, but their attributes seem highly implausible when compared to the staff from other top leagues and teams.

The situation with Juventus is simply grotesque. The team is not particularly known for unearthing hidden gems yet most of the scouting team is 17+ in both JPA/JPP. Meanwhile, their HOYD is god among men, all while having a single academy graduate in the first team, and that on the outskirts. Now, compare that guy with the HOYD of teams known for developing youth, such Dortmund, Ajax, Barcelona or Benfica and tell me what has he done to justify those ratings.

Same situation with their coaches, take a look at Juventus coaches and compare them with those of other teams like Barcelona, Bayern or City. Have Juventus players in recent years seen that much faster progress than players at these teams? Have Juventus players been that much quicker to reach their potential? Relative to other top teams, I'd say hardly so.

I honestly hope SI makes a pass with a critical eye over these research discrepancies between nations, they also exist for players to an extent, but for staff they're simply farcical.

Edited by SD

Il 14/12/2018 in 16:26 , Cedrik ha scritto:

Small question about AS Roma. Why is their new stadium not in the game, or did I miss something? :) I believe the build of the stadium is pretty official, there is even an official site of the stadium. 

Thanks for giving me the chance to clarify this aspect, often unknown outside Italy.

Almost every club in Italy has announced a new official stadium. But quite none really came up (Juventus built a new one, Udinese and Frosinone highly restructured previous sites, Sassuolo bought an existing one and Atalanta are defining the agreement with local council in a process lasting many years due to a 1920 roof that can't be touched, an underground river and parking lots).

Why? We live in the country of bureaucracy, political spots and corruption. Since Roma big announce, neither a single stone was placed. On the other site, some men (constructors and politicians) were arrested, new problems came up and politics have their usual affairs. As we had many previous cases (Cagliari, even Milan, etc.) we tend not to believe in these promotional spots until we actually see works starting. And for Roma this moment is still far away as the approvation process is now pending.

Il 5/1/2019 in 17:02 , szymonescu ha scritto:

Hello,

I wonder where do you get your information about wages, because Juventus wages are waaaaaaaaaay off. Simple googling shows that CR7 doesn't earn almost 60 mil per annum, but about 30 mil. IRL he is the only one to earn more than 10 mil, but in game its 4 players and 5th almost past the 10 mil mark. I follow Juve since 1996 and read a lot about them and its not just my whim. 

I do not know how credible is the following site, but those figures are much closer to those that I keep reading about:

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/juventus-player-salaries/

In FM wages are gross. The net amount is indicated just below. So that "waaaaaaaaaay off" gap you spot out is simply taxes.

Il 15/1/2019 in 22:17 , macro ha scritto:

Unrealistic pitch dimensions for Sassuolo in my save

20190115191618_1.thumb.jpg.3948d39d49e2e9dead844e1279f6b6d5.jpg20190114164526_1.thumb.jpg.3e1b9ba94911ab44d2018b84cbbf0544.jpg20190115191635_1.thumb.jpg.855c4e2959f65697b99f1fb5ab7304fe.jpg

The starting values in db are 105 x 68 m.

You're in 2021 so probably some weird choices were made. We'll try fixing, adding standard dimensions for Serie A.

Fabian Ruiz is a bit underrated in the game, currently being one of Napoli's lowest rated first team players in terms of CA, the lowest of all their centre midfielder options and some of his attributes like dribbling, passing, long shots and composure deserve a boost imo and so does is CA by a decent margin. He should have starting eleven quality because he has shown that irl this season but currently in the database he is far from the level of Zielinski and Allan.

Edit: Also find strange the fact Simone Verdi has 9 for crossing while having 14 for corners. I've seen his crossing being rated as quite good so this is all a bit confusing to me but 9 seems too low for such a technically solid player with good set piece taking abilities.

Edited by CEVR1996

Marcello Quinto 7986941 -> Prato
Damiano Zanon 828303 -> L'aquila
Vittorio Bernardo 7990927 -> Dattilo
Rolando Bianchi 830114 -> retired
Martino Borghese 1408517 -> Como
Luca Bruno 43094232 -> Siracusa
Matteo Buratto 43096312 -> Adriese 
Pietro Cogliati 43061237 -> Campobasso

trying to sign Wallace the Brazilian defender from Lazio and in the information section it is not showing 'Italy' as a nation he has played in where he can accumulate days until he gains nationality. it is showing 'Portugal' and 'France' but no 'Italy' which is a bit strange...

CESSIONE DEFINITIVA DEL CALCIATORE STEFANO STURARO

Torino, 6 febbraio 2019 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica che, a seguito del verificarsi delle prestabilite condizioni contrattuali, è scattato l’obbligo di acquisizione a titolo definitivo da parte del Genoa Cricket & Football Club S.p.A. del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Stefano Sturaro a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 16,5 milioni pagabile nei prossimi quattro esercizi.

Tale operazione genera un effetto economico positivo di circa € 12,9 milioni.

Inter and Milan has same Stadium in real life but in game has other name(and object) and sometimes has other pitch condition

Pretty sure Diawara already has Italian citizenship but the game doesn't recognize it. BBC reports he does, anyway - is there conflicting information, or was this just left out by mistake?

image.png

Leonardo from milan hast redicoulus low stats (especially at potential etc) i think the whole milan structure needs an update.

Another thing: Every winter top Seria player moving to england. Especially Milinkovic savic. There has to be done something about wintertransfers. Most teams dont sell keyplayers in winter (for savic u can get same price in summer!

Milan and inter not playin in the same stadium definetly needs a fix!

Ane paqueta, whos signed in the winter by milan comes in with a big wage (7millions a year, which make him 3d best earner), not realistic

4 hours ago, peacemaker said:

you really didnt fix that in the new update?

After this update, the capacity of the stadiums is always wrong.       

Atalanta: 21.300 - NOT 24726

Lazio and Roma: 60675 - NOT 68530

Napoli: 60240 - NOT 76824

Please.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Mentioned this already, but.... Genoa sold a burgeoning superstar for 40m in the winter window. Spent a portion of it. The update doesn't appear to have adjusted their finances. At the very least, their bank balance should be significant larger than in the summer, no? 

I am happy many players have been updated (or at least basically all ones I have checked). Good job. :applause:

Posted (edited)

bonaventura from milan has an "injury" till 29.07.2019. because of a unknown injury it says

The funny part is, that i can play him in all matches, but he doesnt train....whats your idea with that?

Hes now in my team, cant train 1year but can play

Edited by peacemaker

Posted (edited)

For fm20 :

I would add english between the languages spoken by Federico Chiesa. He's really fluent because from the last year of elementary school he went to an international school with all lessons in english.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Idk what to say.

Perišić's either footedness (is that even a word :D) has been removed. He's now "fairly strong" with his left.
He shot his last penalty with his left.

How many one-footed players do that?

Zaniolo needed a boost, but his most improved stats were aggression, bravery and work rate.

Posted (edited)
14 minuti fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Idk what to say.

Perišić's either footedness (is that even a word :D) has been removed. He's now "fairly strong" with his left.
He shot his last penalty with his left.

How many one-footed players do that?

Zaniolo needed a boost, but his most improved stats were aggression, bravery and work rate.

Agree about Perisic. Imo about Zaniolo they did a good job making him look more as a ''quantity'' midfielder than a playmaker.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Perišić is literally the most two-footed player I've ever seen. A guy who takes set pieces and plays with both feet equally good is definition of that. He basically doesn't even have a preffered foot.

Another thing I noticed.

Played CL game on Tuesday then had Friday league game 3 days later even though I (or my opposition) have any upcoming mid-week fixtures next week.
That shouldn't happen.

Serie A teams that play CL only play on Friday before the CL game, not after it.

Posted (edited)

The De Laurentiis family should have themselves as favourite. Valentina, Edoardo and Luigi (Bari's Chairman) are Aurelio's kids.
Luigi De Laurentiis DOB is wrong, it should be 5th march 1970 (It is currently 5th January 1970) and he was born in Rome.

Edited by Eric Leonardo
Additional information

Il 1/3/2019 in 14:49 , peacemaker ha scritto:

It won't.

Licensing issues...

Il 7/2/2019 in 22:31 , myfunnygame ha scritto:

Inter and Milan has same Stadium in real life but in game has other name(and object) and sometimes has other pitch condition 

Yes, it's true!

In Game:

Milan: San Siro

Inter: Meazza

In reality:

Milan: San Siro

Inter: San Siro

Delete the Meazza from the database, it is simply another name to call San Siro

Il 9/2/2019 in 20:29 , Weston ha scritto:

Pretty sure Diawara already has Italian citizenship but the game doesn't recognize it. BBC reports he does, anyway - is there conflicting information, or was this just left out by mistake?

image.png

No he has not yet.

"Diawara is getting his italian passport" has been a continuos news in last years, but was simply not true. He needs 10 years residence in Italy

Inter and AC Milan play in different stadiums for licensing issues.

This situation has been lasting for yeeears and won't be sorted out unless clubs change their minds.

Just noticed that Škriniar has "doesn't enjoy big matches" at his scouting report.
Are you serious? :lol:

Since he came to Inter, Inter only lost 2 games against top6 teams (both against Juve, 1 goal margin) and he was one of the best players in CL stage, especially against Barcelona.

So could one of you clarify where does this trait come from?

Why is Niklas Gunnarsson a free agent on 19.3, when he signed with Palermo in January?

Posted (edited)

I noticed that Manolas release clause isn't valid in Italy but online I didn't find anything about that. Main sources say it's valid everywhere. Not that changes so much right now but at least I edit it for keep my career realistic.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

I don't know if it's right report it here but there is a problem with some ''over'' players (Del Prete, Nocchi etc) in the Juventus u23 team. In real life their contracts are with the u23 but in the game they immediately complain that want to leave because I didn't register them with the 1st team. It's nonsense.

On 12/03/2019 at 20:07, GunmaN1905 said:

Just noticed that Škriniar has "doesn't enjoy big matches" at his scouting report.
Are you serious? :lol:

Since he came to Inter, Inter only lost 2 games against top6 teams (both against Juve, 1 goal margin) and he was one of the best players in CL stage, especially against Barcelona.

So could one of you clarify where does this trait come from?

i've talked about that on previous page, that's not makes any sense because since last FM edition his hidden attribute " important match " still relatively low, on FM19 it still the same.

5 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Barella Idol  -> Modric

Gianluca Mancini's idol should be Materazzi and he's an Inter fan.
Even said his father took him to games and that he wears #23 because of Materazzi.

But those are minor things compared to one of the best young CBs who's an amazing big game performer having that terrible trait.

7 ore fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Gianluca Mancini's idol should be Materazzi and he's an Inter fan.
Even said his father took him to games and that he wears #23 because of Materazzi.

Yes, he has even a tattoo with Materazzi number. :D I didn't suggest before because I believed M.Materazzi wasn't in the database but I was wrong.

I suggest everything, after are the researchers that choose their priorities

Juan Musso (14048328)

Missing history

2009/10 Regatas (San Nicolas)

2010/11 Defensores de Belgrano (Villa Ramallo) "Loan"

2011/12 (O1) Regatas (San Nicolas)

I'm not an expert, but when I go to try sign Gabriel Batistuta to my Roma backroom staff it says he has a dislike of the club. Yet I can't find anything stating that to be the case. I know he loved Fiorentina and wouldn't have left if they'd actually looked like challenging for titles, but it seems odd that he'd actively hate the club he finally won the league with. 

Posted (edited)

Hello S.I.

For FM 2019 Mobile (Version 10.2.2 ARM), I would like ask and make you notice about some stuffs in the game.

First, I would ask in which way do you update the FMM game.

I mean.. Using and updating the old database or rewriting it completely?

In my opinion, is unreal have the February (2019) database updated in September 2018, when you start a new game.

I mean.. It would be better have the transferts marked as "future transfers" in the contract page of the player.

VALUES

I noticed some inconsistencies of the values players from real life to the game.

JUVENTUS:

Chiellini 10M (in game 33M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/giorgio-chiellini/profil/spieler/29260

Matuidi 30M (in game 17M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/blaise-matuidi/profil/spieler/33923

Ronaldo 100M (in game 165M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/cristiano-ronaldo/profil/spieler/8198

JUVENTUS RESERVES:

Alcibiade 150m (in game 1.2M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/raffaele-alcibiade/profil/spieler/74033

Del Prete 500m (in game 2.8M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/lorenzo-del-prete/profil/spieler/78615

Masciangelo 500m (in game 1.5M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/edoardo-masciangelo/profil/spieler/286293

We know these values change continuously, but there is too much difference!

FIRST / SECOND TEAM

Masciangelo and Mokulu players, aren't in first team.

Kean is wrongly marked in the second team.

Hans Nicolussi misses in Juventus U23 squad (he played last match in Serie A against Udinese team) https://www.transfermarkt.it/hans-nicolussi-caviglia/profil/spieler/430280

POSITIONS

Chiellini is wrongly marked as Accomplished in the role of Full Back Left. Maybe it would be better mark him as Competent or Unconvincing in that role.

Also Pjanic, is wronlgy marked as Awkward in the role of Winger (Really?? When did he played as a Winger?? How long ago? And how many times???). Maybe you should have to remove these roles.

Hoping in a new update, thank you for your attention!

PaZa

Edited by PaZa8523

On 30/03/2019 at 18:25, PaZa8523 said:

Hello S.I.

For FM 2019 Mobile (Version 10.2.2 ARM), I would like ask and make you notice about some stuffs in the game.

First, I would ask in which way do you update the FMM game.

I mean.. Using and updating the old database or rewriting it completely?

In my opinion, is unreal have the February (2019) database updated in September 2018, when you start a new game.

I mean.. It would be better have the transferts marked as "future transfers" in the contract page of the player.

VALUES

I noticed some inconsistencies of the values players from real life to the game.

JUVENTUS:

Chiellini 10M (in game 33M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/giorgio-chiellini/profil/spieler/29260

Matuidi 30M (in game 17M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/blaise-matuidi/profil/spieler/33923

Ronaldo 100M (in game 165M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/cristiano-ronaldo/profil/spieler/8198

JUVENTUS RESERVES:

Alcibiade 150m (in game 1.2M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/raffaele-alcibiade/profil/spieler/74033

Del Prete 500m (in game 2.8M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/lorenzo-del-prete/profil/spieler/78615

Masciangelo 500m (in game 1.5M) https://www.transfermarkt.it/edoardo-masciangelo/profil/spieler/286293

We know these values change continuously, but there is too much difference!

FIRST / SECOND TEAM

Masciangelo and Mokulu players, aren't in first team.

Kean is wrongly marked in the second team.

Hans Nicolussi misses in Juventus U23 squad (he played last match in Serie A against Udinese team) https://www.transfermarkt.it/hans-nicolussi-caviglia/profil/spieler/430280

POSITIONS

Chiellini is wrongly marked as Accomplished in the role of Full Back Left. Maybe it would be better mark him as Competent or Unconvincing in that role.

Also Pjanic, is wronlgy marked as Awkward in the role of Winger (Really?? When did he played as a Winger?? How long ago? And how many times???). Maybe you should have to remove these roles.

Hoping in a new update, thank you for your attention!

PaZa

Transfer markt is not official, i mean they just predict the value according to player's performance. I.E in transfer markt ronaldo worth 100m while on the other site he just 80m.

Please note that every single nation on FM have different value set on database, I.E ronaldo in italy worth 65m in game, but if he play in serbia he just worth less than 20m.

If you have played the game for awhile, you must be knew that. :)

On 30/03/2019 at 06:25, PaZa8523 said:

POSITIONS

Chiellini played LB as his primary position for years and is in fact accomplished in that role. Though he now normally plays on the left in a back three (which is not that different of a role in Juve's wide formation anyway) he still fills in as a true LB from time to time.

6 ore fa, Weston ha scritto:

Chiellini played LB as his primary position for years and is in fact accomplished in that role. Though he now normally plays on the left in a back three (which is not that different of a role in Juve's wide formation anyway) he still fills in as a true LB from time to time.

I disagree on that as I said before, but it's just my opinion! ;)

7 ore fa, PaZa8523 ha scritto:

Well, being able to play in a role and how good you are playing it are 2 different things. The fact that Chiellini wasn't a top LB doesn't mean he doesn't deserve accomplished

On 01/04/2019 at 18:21, PaZa8523 said:

On 02/04/2019 at 02:13, ParanoidBuddha said:

Well, being able to play in a role and how good you are playing it are 2 different things. The fact that Chiellini wasn't a top LB doesn't mean he doesn't deserve accomplished

I think that might be the nuance here. Accomplished refers to how comfortable Chiellini feels playing in that position. The attributes refer to how well Chiellini would actually perform in that position. You can't disagree that he has played there often, sometimes even primarily, throughout his career, it's just a fact haha