Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Italy] Data Issues

1 hour ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Between the Juventus affiliates I would add the WSG Wattens (Austrian 2nd league) and the Zulte Waregem
I know it's late now but I report it for the winter update

Won't there be an update before January? Assuming the Serie B / Serie C debacle is sorted out this month they would have to update the game much sooner to reflect this change in league rules, no?

38 minuti fa, Weston ha scritto:

Won't there be an update before January? Assuming the Serie B / Serie C debacle is sorted out this month they would have to update the game much sooner to reflect this change in league rules, no?

I believed all data was updated in winter as the players' attributes but probably you are right

The latest news confirms that Serie B will remain at 19 teams and they will meet on 15 November (possibly moved to 8 November) to discuss how to get back to 22 teams next year. It seems that then we will know the method in which Serie C presumably promotes 7 instead of the normal 4, after which FM can update the league rules and those of us wanting to start Serie C saves can finally begin. This blog post elaborates with more opinion.

Il 30/10/2018 in 23:49 , ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Ho appena aggiornato alla versione 19.1 ed ho notato che è ancora presente il problema riguardante le clausole

Anche nella versione finale. Ci sarà un aggiornamento a breve? Altrimenti compro l'editor e modifico tutto prima di iniziare la carriera :thup:

在 2018/10/22 在 PM8点08分, Maxflyer说:

I posted this issue in Transfer ,Contract and Scouting. I think the clause shown in game does not reflect the reality.

I started a new save and this is yet to be fixed. The payment plan in game indicates that Juve has paid absolutely nothing for 2 transfers that happened in 2017, which is ridiculous.

Il Potenza è stato fondato il 1919 e non il 1920.

Higuain risulta in prestito secco al Milan, non è così, verrà acquistato nella stagione 2019/2020 dal Milan, è una situazione simile a quella di Kessie

2 ore fa, gerfar87 ha scritto:

Higuain risulta in prestito secco al Milan, non è così

Comunicato ufficiale:

Torino, 2 agosto 2018 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato con la società A.C. Milan S.p.A. i seguenti accordi:
• cessione a titolo temporaneo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 18 milioni pagabili interamente nell’esercizio 2018/2019. Il contratto prevede, inoltre, la facoltà per l’A.C. Milan S.p.A. di esercitare, al termine della stagione sportiva 2018/2019, il diritto di opzione per l’acquisizione a titolo definitivo del medesimo calciatore a fronte di un corrispettivo di € 36 milioni pagabili in due esercizi

I haven't found this on search, but Albissola in Serie C/A are using Virtus Entella's Communale Chiavari ground because their own, Faraggiana, doesn't meet the league standard (in the DB it's got a 250 capacity, so I'm not surprised). They'd hoped to have a plan for upgrading it by the end of October but they're still using it as far as I can tell via the club's website (directions for fans point to it, and their last home fixture, against Pro Patria on the 28th of October, was there).

Story about ground share: https://ilnuovolevante.it/attualita/lalbisola-in-serie-c-giochera-al-comunale/

In Serie C/A, Albissola have their local stadium (Faraggiana) listed, but as it didn't match the required standards for Serie C, they had to relocate to Stadio Comunale di Chiavari (where Virtus Entella play) at least until they'll sort a nearer venue out. Which may as well not happen.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.it/asd-albissola-2010/startseite/verein/56966

Siriky Sanogo has been listed as having made 23 appearances and scored 4 goals for Benevento last season in his player history, which are his stats for the u-17 team. In reality he only made 2 appearances for the senior team.

Il 20/10/2018 in 10:53 , MM26 ha scritto:

* OROGEL STADIUM - DINO MANUZZI

RESTRUCTURED in 2018 (missing in the game)

Field type is GRASS now (still synthetic in the game)

Condition should be excellent or one of the best values (only good in game). All sectors, chairs and facilities were renewed just a month ago. UEFA just inspected the stadium that will host the U21 European Championship 2019 and judged it in perfect conditions.

* CENTRO SPORTIVO ALBERTO ROGNONI

The CITY OF THIS STADIUM IS CESENA (in game is wrongly Lizzano). Lizzano is a small town in southern Italy 700 km far from Cesena, it would be a problem go there for every training session :D . It's easy to understand why this error was made: “Lizzano” is also the name of the neighborhood of Cesena where Centro Sportivo Alberto Rognoni is, and when researcher found it on the DB they wrongly thought about the neighborhood of Cesena not knowing that only cities are in the DB and not knowing about the town in southern Italy with the same name.

CESENA U20 and CESENA U18 play here (in game they play at Orogel Stadium)

* CESENA SEASON TICKETS

In game season tickets for 2018/19 are totally wrong: only 6.000. In fact they are more than 8.000 ( https://www.facebook.com/calciocesenafc/photos/a.1949577862008947/1994589654174434/ ). Home games have more than 10.000 people, and that's for 4th tier.

When the club was in Serie A it had about 12.000 season tickets and most of the home games were full house. In Serie B there were more than 9.000 season tickets and home game average attendance was about 12.000 ( https://www.stadiapostcards.com/B17-18.htm )

* CESENA

It's right to call the team Cesena for short/common name as the game does, but the long name of the club should be “Cesena FC” instead of “Romagna Centro Cesena”. Romagna Centro Cesena is the result from acquiring the rights to play in Serie D from the team Romagna Centro, but the club already asked to change the name in Cesena FC. No one uses Romagna Centro Cesena. The club itself uses Cesena FC in official communications (Official Site: https://calciocesena.com/it Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/calciocesenafc/). The logo of the team has the name Cesena FC on it.

I'm glad most of the things above were corrected.

STILL MISSING...

1) Orogel Stadium - Dino Manuzzi field changed to GRASS with 2018 improvements (in game is synthetic and grass)

2) Cesena Youth Teams (both U20 and U18) play at CENTRO SPORTIVO ALBERTO ROGNONI (in game they play at Orogel Stadium - Dino Manuzzi)

3) Stadium conditions should be at least VERY GOOD, 'cause it has always been a stadium in good conditions and it was renewed in 2018

4) Long name should be CESENA FC because no one is using Romagna Centro Cesena

AND A NEW ONE...

Cesena owner surname is PATRIGNANI (in game is Patriniani)

Thanks for all the things you already corrected.

;)

Hello! 

I found some mistakes about a team called Potenza Calcio, Italy Serie C/C (third division). The foundation year is 1919 as it possible to see by the official website ( http://www.calciopotenza.eu/storia ) . The stadium's capacity is 5500 seats not 7800. The field of this stadium is synthetic grass - new type soft. This team won nine championships during his history but in the section palmares is available only 1 trophy. Attached to this message the screenshot of the palmares of Potenza Calcio 

Schermata 2018-11-08 alle 23.32.20.png

Schermata 2018-11-08 alle 23.32.34.png

Edited by Andrea Marino

Simone Santoro of Palermo definitely doesn´t weigh 100kg. In FIFA he weighs 74kg and when you check some pictures of him, you can see he´s not a "big guy". :D

fm 2018-11-09 23-22-11-140.jpg

Comprato giocatore cresciuto nel vivaio del club 15-21, ma nella selezione della rosa serie A risulta solo cresciuto in vivaio nazionale e non del club. Esempio Balotelli Inter. È un errore generale? Capita anche con altri? Grazie

5 hours ago, Mirko Longoni said:

Comprato giocatore cresciuto nel vivaio del club 15-21, ma nella selezione della rosa serie A risulta solo cresciuto in vivaio nazionale e non del club. Esempio Balotelli Inter. È un errore generale? Capita anche con altri? Grazie

Stesso problema in Beta con Inter. 

the dates of the transfer market are wrong, the real are :

Summer Transfer : 1 July - 17 August h. 20.00

Winter Transfer : 3 January - 18 January h.20.00

The new update changelist doesn't mention Italy at all but I was wondering if any of these issues have been addressed and just not listed? @SoloTitano

Il 13/11/2018 in 22:14 , Weston ha scritto:

The new update changelist doesn't mention Italy at all but I was wondering if any of these issues have been addressed and just not listed? @SoloTitano

No data issues are included in these updates..

4 hours ago, SoloTitano said:

No data issues are included in these updates..

Thank you for your reply. Do you know when these issues will be corrected?

4 hours ago, Weston said:

Thank you for your reply. Do you know when these issues will be corrected?

in the winter patch I guess.

Starte a new save game with Roma

William Bianda hav a start wages off 28,000 punds pr week. Seems to high before a single match for the first team.

Also missing the 15% future transfer profit for lens.
https://www.asroma.com/en/news/2018/6/william-bianda-joins-roma-on-long-term-deal

Also no new stadium for 20/21 season

https://www.essma.eu/news/item/969-stadio-della-roma-new-stadium-for-as-roma

22 hours ago, Bigpole said:

in the winter patch I guess.

7 hours ago, SoloTitano said:

correct

I thought the patch in January was just for updates that change in real life from the time of the game's release, like attribute numbers.

I thought you said the mistake of release clauses not appearing, for example, was connected to a bug, in which case it should be fixed ASAP as that is a defect in the product, no..?

Edited by Weston

3 hours ago, Weston said:

I thought the patch in January was just for updates that change in real life from the time of the game's release, like attribute numbers.

I thought you said the mistake of release clauses not appearing, for example, was connected to a bug, in which case it should be fixed ASAP as that is a defect in the product, no..?

Only if you report something in beta state of the game - there's a chance to fix on release date (when the 'bug' was reported at least week earlier of course, not day before launch). When the game is released there's almost zero chance that any database errors and issues will be fixed in 'patches', probably only specific (and critical) league issues like fixtures, playoffs, rules etc.

Not sure where this belongs but in my game Donnarumma has an age of 27 in the first season, but DOB is 7/7/1990

Donnarumma.JPG

Edited by Phil930

On 16/11/2018 at 17:09, Bigpole said:

Only if you report something in beta state of the game - there's a chance to fix on release date (when the 'bug' was reported at least week earlier of course, not day before launch). When the game is released there's almost zero chance that any database errors and issues will be fixed in 'patches', probably only specific (and critical) league issues like fixtures, playoffs, rules etc.

Oh... that is really disappointing. We pay a lot of money for this game and there are many, many problems with the data, even for very big players with very known clauses, and I have been waiting to start my save until these things are fixed. I understand mistakes are normal, but it is very unreasonable to wait 4 months or more for them to be fixed, even when we are doing the work to discover them and provide the correct information...

Is there a way we can use the editor to fix this bug ourselves without having to go to every individual player and edit their specific data one-by-one?

On 23/10/2018 at 13:19, SoloTitano said:

As already written above, we have some problems in showing ingame contract clauses we are present in database. All these reported, are already included. We're working to figure out why this is happening.

This is what I'm referring to - this isn't a data update for the winter patch, this is a bug that needs to be corrected for the full release still. Am I missing something?

Hi mate. I'm not following daily this thread in not-active research days as I'm not a full-time employee and anyway an edit/correction in database will be visible after February.

As written already a couple of times: it's a known issue, they're already in database, so it doesn't depend on me, I can't figure out why and I have not tools to correct.

I know it probably leaves you disappointed but that's the reality at the moment.

9 hours ago, SoloTitano said:

Hi mate. I'm not following daily this thread in not-active research days as I'm not a full-time employee and anyway an edit/correction in database will be visible after February.

As written already a couple of times: it's a known issue, they're already in database, so it doesn't depend on me, I can't figure out why and I have not tools to correct.

I know it probably leaves you disappointed but that's the reality at the moment.

Thank you for your reply. Is there a way you could perhaps post the list of the known clauses not showing up and we could try to correct with the editor? I'm just wondering what to do. If they're in the database does this mean you can still activate the clauses, you just have to know that they're there despite not being visibly noted?

Filippo Inzaghi ID:811 has an error with his Non Playing History.
It has him as left Venezia on 12/7/2018 and joined Bologna on 7/6/2017.

My understading is the Venezia left date should be 12/6/2018, and that the joined Bologna date should be 13/6/2018 (Since he left Venezia to join Bologna).

There are some issues with AC Milan's management team:

1. Leonardo is Sporting Director and not General Manager. Currently in-game, Gattuso or any manager can sack Leonardo which is definitely NOT the case in reality. Its the other way around.

2. Paolo Maldini is missing alltogether. I can see how different teams have different management structures, but for a figure such as Maldini, who has a high profile role within the management, this is a major oversight.

3. Ivan Gazidis - CEO. While he only technically joined now, it was officially announced about 2 months ago, so maybe this could have been coded as a future appointment. Again, this is one of thehighest profile roles in Milan's management.

Here's the official structure:

https://www.acmilan.com/en/club/organisational-chart-milan

Il 27/10/2018 in 19:30 , ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

There are players as Edgar Alizalde or Hamed Junior Traoré that have big weights (98kg and 100kg) compared to how they are in the reality. I believed was because they are set ''random'' but I checked in 2 other careers and they are the same

I didn't find anything official but I think the 172cm and 65kg reported in fifa is pretty realistic. 

Not important but if possible for Tonali I would add:
-favorite team -> Milan
-idol -> Gattuso
-if possible even the preference for Italy (serie A) over other leagues abroad as his mom just said in a recent interview

In my save Khephren Thuram is in the Italian U19 team, but isn't he choosing France? I could be wrong on this, I'm not sure. Also his older brother, Marcus Thuram, doesn't have Italian citizenship in FM, though he was also born in Italy and I believe he lived there even longer, so very likely is supposed to have it as well.

I opened this topic in the wrong section, there are mistakes in many players on height and weight

example in game:
Bettella (atalanta) 188 x 97
Edgar Elizalde (pescara) 183x98
Hamed Junior Traoré (empoli) 184x100

in reality
bettella 185x75
elizalde 179x78
traorè 184x77

are just 3 examples, there are many others, even in other leagues that are not Italy! in Belgium I found "Anderson Esiti" in game 182x89, in reality 189x82!

3 first team players of Vicenza - Serie C/B all weighing 100kg or more, might wanna check it cause its a bit high in comparison to their length

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Il 7/12/2018 in 15:02 , red5788 ha scritto:

I opened this topic in the wrong section, there are mistakes in many players on height and weight

example in game:
Bettella (atalanta) 188 x 97
Edgar Elizalde (pescara) 183x98
Hamed Junior Traoré (empoli) 184x100

in reality
bettella 185x75
elizalde 179x78
traorè 184x77

are just 3 examples, there are many others, even in other leagues that are not Italy! in Belgium I found "Anderson Esiti" in game 182x89, in reality 189x82!

I already reported this here :) 

I've seen many 10-50-100-200 years projections and in every situation Italian teams almost disappear from Europe. in particular Juventus is fairly underpowered compared to foreigns teams, and it's not that likely they will sell good players around as usually happens in FM.

2 hours ago, GabrieleGallagher said:

I've seen many 10-50-100-200 years projections and in every situation Italian teams almost disappear from Europe. in particular Juventus is fairly underpowered compared to foreigns teams, and it's not that likely they will sell good players around as usually happens in FM.

I think part of this is because of how overpowered the Premier League is with transfers. Almost immediately in my save Rugani and Chiesa jump to England, and it's the same in every save because Italian players always leave in FM at a much higher rate than they do in real life. In reality very few Italians actually go to the Premier League, and most of the ones currently there are there because Italian managers brought them with them or signed them shortly after joining, not because that's some overarching trend.

1 ora fa, Weston ha scritto:

I think part of this is because of how overpowered the Premier League is with transfers. Almost immediately in my save Rugani and Chiesa jump to England, and it's the same in every save because Italian players always leave in FM at a much higher rate than they do in real life. In reality very few Italians actually go to the Premier League, and most of the ones currently there are there because Italian managers brought them with them or signed them shortly after joining, not because that's some overarching trend.

Agree.

12 hours ago, GabrieleGallagher said:

Agree.

Icardi and Milinkovic Savic just went to England in the following window too... I know Serie A stars leave but this seems a bit extreme as per FM usual...

Il 2/12/2018 in 23:27 , Weston ha scritto:

Thank you for your reply. Is there a way you could perhaps post the list of the known clauses not showing up and we could try to correct with the editor? I'm just wondering what to do. If they're in the database does this mean you can still activate the clauses, you just have to know that they're there despite not being visibly noted?

I got this list we're working on

Boris Radunovic Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Matteo Ricci Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Giovanni Sbrissa Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Ernesto Torregrossa Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Mattia Vitale Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Andrea Palazzi Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Luca Germoni Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Jeremie Boga Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Federico Bonazzoli Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Luca Mazzitelli Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Marcello Trotta Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Federico Ricci Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Alex Ferrari Missing Compulsory purchase fee after (to loaning club)

Fabrizio Caligara Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Lorenzo Montipo Missing Compulsory purchase fee after (to loaning club)

Andrea Petagna Missing Compulsory purchase fee after (to loaning club)

Rolando Mandragora Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Jens Odgaard Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Giangiacomo Magnani Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Seung-Woo Lee Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Sandro Ranieri Guimaraes Missing Compulsory purchase fee after (to loaning club)

Koray Gunter Missing Clause Fee to buy back (for former club)

Leonardo Fontanesi Missing Clause Fee to buy

Mauro Coppolaro Missing Clause Fee to buy

Paolo Ghiglione Missing Clause Fee to buy

Lorenzo Carissoni Missing Clause Fee to buy

Riccardo Orsolini Missing Clause Fee to buy

Lorenco Simic Missing Clause Fee to buy

Luigi Sepe Missing Clause Fee to buy

Eddy Salcedo Missing Clause Fee to buy

Marko Pjaca Missing Clause Fee to buy

Roberto Inglese Missing Clause Fee to buy

Andrea Favilli Missing Clause Fee to buy

Leonardo Capezzi Missing Clause Fee to buy

Kevin Bonifazi Missing Clause Fee to buy

Emil Audero Missing Clause Fee to buy

@SoloTitano Thank you. So to clarify, are these clauses in the database but not appearing visually, or are these clauses not in the database at all? Still a bit confused by what's what.