Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Italy] Data Issues

7 minuti fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Aaaaaand Icardi has a permanent 110mil€ release clause which has expired on 15.07.

One of the best leagues in the world and yet research is on CM 01/02 levl. 

There are some issues regarding clauses in beta version, but we've set Icardi's clause valid for first 15 days of July as reported by Transfermarkt (which is more reliable than GunmaN1905).

This kind of message can't be tolerate anymore.

20 minutes ago, SoloTitano said:

There are some issues regarding clauses in beta version, but we've set Icardi's clause valid for first 15 days of July as reported by Transfermarkt (which is more reliable than GunmaN1905). 

This kind of message can't be tolerate anymore. 

Which kind of message?
As ParanoidBuddha said, Brozović is third in the league when it comes to distance covered. And he broke all the records during World Cup.
Same for Perišić. Stamina 14. Chiellini has 14. 34yo CB. Ronaldo has 16. Ridiculous.

And I just got a bid from MUTD in January that triggered the clause.

Clause was there, 110mil€ until 15th of July. But in the game there's no expiry date, permanent 110mil€.

24 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

One of the best leagues in the world and yet research is on CM 01/02 levl.

And comments on childish level.

This is not a discussion forum.  Nor is it a place for venting and making asinine comments.  Neither is it the first time I've had to say these things.  Post strictly in accordance with the guidelines made in the opening post or don't post.  Further examples of this type of stupidity will not be tolerated and will result in time away from the forum.

Researchers have been putting in massive effort in order to make our enjoyment of the game better.  Nobody is infallible and mistakes can be made.  Post constructively if you spot something and it might get changed.  Post like this and nothing will happen other than getting yourself banned.

This applies to everyone who posts in this thread.  PM me if you have an issue with it.

Come ''staff preferito'' di Bernardeschi aggiungerei Ronaldo visto che più di una volta ha detto che è il suo punto di riferimento e sembrano essere amici anche fuori dal campo.

19 minutes ago, herne79 said:

And comments on childish level.

Yeah, sorry for that, my bad.

But for example I've already reported on Miranda homesick issue for the past two years and nothing changed.
If it was correct, he'd be long gone and playing home in Brazil since 2016.

Moltissimi giocatori dalla serie A alla serie C, esempio lampante Domenico Criscito, anche abbastanza avanti con l'età, non hanno nessun ruolo/compito perfetto, come se non fossero adatti perfettamente a nessuna posizione. Criscito non ha la sfera totalmente verde in nessun ruolo e non penso sia normale.

Fix urgently Arezzo:

- Davide Buglio (
43206168): on the loan list ? No! Please fix him.
+1 Vision, +2 Anticipation, +5 Balance, +2 Strenght

- Matteo Sandri Brunori (43091100) fix the foot: 20 left, 15 right
+2 Teamwork, +1 Finishing, +1First Touch.

- Niccolò Belloni (43058902) fix the positions:
AMR 20, AMC 14, AML 13, MR 12, MC 9, ML 9.

- Matteo Serrotti (7986877) fix the positions:
AMR 10, AMC 18, AML 10, MR 12, MC 20, ML 14
Versatility 18, Vision 12, Teamwork 11.

34 minuti fa, Volpes97 ha scritto:

Moltissimi giocatori dalla serie A alla serie C, esempio lampante Domenico Criscito, anche abbastanza avanti con l'età, non hanno nessun ruolo/compito perfetto, come se non fossero adatti perfettamente a nessuna posizione. Criscito non ha la sfera totalmente verde in nessun ruolo e non penso sia normale.

Criscito.thumb.JPG.eda7074295e03ae1f8915dfa0e2a18ab.JPG

Magari è un bug

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

At Fiorentina Carlos Freitas is listed as Director of Football while pantaleo Corvino is listed as Chief Scout. IRL Freitas is indeed the 'Direttore Sportivo' (pretty much DoF in FM) but Corvino is 'Direttore Generale' (since 2016 http://www.violanews.com/calciomercato/ufficiale-corvino-e-il-nuovo-direttore-generale-della-fiorentina/ ) which is a higher position than DS (and certainly than Chief Scout). To reflect this I suggest inverting their roles in FM (Corvino DoF and Freitas Chief Scout), or making Corvino a member of board of directors. Gianluca Comotto is currently the Chief Scout at Fiorentina (hired in 2017 http://www.fiorentinanews.com/nuovo-responsabile-scouting-per-la-fiorentina-ed-e-un-ex-viola/ ).

1 ora fa, Volpes97 ha scritto:

chitammuort.PNG

Penso sia perchè è stato visionato soltanto al 59% e molte stats sono ancora dubbie

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Penso che quest'anno Marotta debba essere creato in quanto può ricoprire benissimo anche la carica di direttore sportivo per esempio e non mi dispiacerebbe vederlo continuare la sua carriera in un'altra squadra.

EDIT: taking back the info about Icardi's release clause as I see it has been already extensively discussed. Hope it is fixed before I start the annual online game with my  friends that support AC Milan and AC Fiorentina :P

In addition, it's not a big issue problem, but it'd be wonderful to see this fixed:

image.png.099ae489af819cef8db6fe20cd54130b.png

Number 3 has been retired as a tribute to Giacinto Facchetti, here's the official statement:

https://www.inter.it/it/news/34245/lega-e-uefa-ritirata-maglia-n-3

Nothing else to complain from me, thank you guys :)

Edited by TitoLivio

Mattias Vecino should have "Thrives on playing big matches" and at least 17 determination
Last game Serie A 17/18: scored at 81' Lazio 2-[3] Inter
UCL 18/19 Group Stage: scored at 92' Inter [2]-1 Tottenham
Milan Derby: assisted Icardi at 92' Inter [1]-0 Milan
He seems have an extra gear after minute 80th.

Ivan Perisic: 18/19 workrate (I believe Mandzukic still more dilligent than him) & 18 stamina
World Cup 2018: He covered most distance 72Km.
Serie A 17/18: Only missing one game.
There are reasons why Jose Mourinho wanted him at Man Utd, Perisic press enemy and trackback till the last minute.
Marcelo Brozovic also deserves good workrate & stamina upgrade.

Thanks for the issues reported. We've logged most of them.

SI guys are doing a massive effort in these days to include in final game most of issues reported, compatibly with the very short time and priorities.

Il 20/10/2018 in 19:23 , DP ha scritto:

Looks ugly that he can ‘just’ play DM. Should be at least green in CM as well.

Who?

22 minutes ago, SoloTitano said:

Who?

Nuno Pina Nunes, From Genoa under 20's.

As a rule, if someone plays DM as natural, they should at least have some capability to play MC (or maybe even CB). Just being able to play DM doesn't look realistic.

1. Joao Cancelo is severely underdone after the season he had at Inter and the start he's had during his time at Juventus.

2. He's forward play is immense, whilst his speed is blistering. I feel like his pace and acceleration could go up 1 each. He's still defensively quite suspect, and I feel this has been quite well captured in his stats. However, his work rate of 11 really isn't justified. More often then not he covers up for his lack of positional sense by his work rate and pace, this needs a large increase from 11 --> at least 15 & Stamina from 14 --> 16. I'm not sure where you can find distance covered stats, but I'm sure they'll back this up.

3. Ask any Inter Milan fan, and they'll say he was in their top 2-3 players last season, he was loved last season for his 2-way running and technical prowess. As I mentioned above, I'm not sure where you can find distance covered stats, but if anyone has a source, please let me know cause it'll be backed up.

1. Stefano Sturaro is greatly overrated

2. He has throughout his time at Juventus been derided for his lack of composure and awful passing. His passing need to go from 13 --> 11 & Composure severely downgraded from 16 --> 10

3. Again, composure is something very much judged by the eye and the overwhelming general consensus amongst Juventus fan is that his composure is awful. Regarding passing whoscored has 'Passing' as a weakness of his, and this is a player who never looks for anything more than a 1m pass.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/97265/Show/Stefano-Sturaro

1 ora fa, LeonBlack ha scritto:

1. Joao Cancelo is severely underdone after the season he had at Inter and the start he's had during his time at Juventus.

2. He's forward play is immense, whilst his speed is blistering. I feel like his pace and acceleration could go up 1 each. He's still defensively quite suspect, and I feel this has been quite well captured in his stats. However, his work rate of 11 really isn't justified. More often then not he covers up for his lack of positional sense by his work rate and pace, this needs a large increase from 11 --> at least 15 & Stamina from 14 --> 16. I'm not sure where you can find distance covered stats, but I'm sure they'll back this up.

3. Ask any Inter Milan fan, and they'll say he was in their top 2-3 players last season, he was loved last season for his 2-way running and technical prowess. As I mentioned above, I'm not sure where you can find distance covered stats, but if anyone has a source, please let me know cause it'll be backed up.

1. Stefano Sturaro is greatly overrated

2. He has throughout his time at Juventus been derided for his lack of composure and awful passing. His passing need to go from 13 --> 11 & Composure severely downgraded from 16 --> 10

3. Again, composure is something very much judged by the eye and the overwhelming general consensus amongst Juventus fan is that his composure is awful. Regarding passing whoscored has 'Passing' as a weakness of his, and this is a player who never looks for anything more than a 1m pass.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/97265/Show/Stefano-Sturaro

I agree. Btw makes sense update speed stats (atm would be ok even just a +1 in acceleration if they don't want to change too much) only if other attributes won't be downgraded. I mean, it's ok not give him immediately top top stats (for example atm he deserves 16-17 of dribbling, composure deserves an upgrade too since he is always calm even under pressure etc) but would be nice at least he had an huge PA but I believe he has not and if things won't be changed before the official release he will just be a good RB but nothing more :( 

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Odgaard (Sassuolo): ''Diritto di riacquisto da parte di F.C. Internazionale per due anni: 10 milioni di euro al primo e 15 al secondo.'' [Fonte Transfermarkt]

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

João Cancelo might not be the greatest defensive fullback but he is surely not a worse defender than Alberto Moreno and Hector Bellerin yet in the game his defensive attributes are way lower than the ones of them both, pretty much in every area apart from maybe anticipation. This is more a case of Moreno and Bellerin being overrated in those areas than Cancelo being very underrated but hopefully they will be nerfed in the full release. Anyway, Cancelo could still get a boost in some attributes like it was said in here as the two premier league based players have equal or superior CA to him which doesn't seem fair.

Favilli: Il diritto di recompra per la Juventus dovrebbe essere stato fissato a 16 milioni per il primo anno e 24 per il secondo. Durata 2 stagioni

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Andrès Tello: La Juventus ha il diritto di recompra però non ho trovato le cifre ufficiali. Dovrebbe essere intorno ai 6Mio €.

Scheduling issue for CL teams is still not fixed, years later. Combine that with the current issue of in-match injuries, and it's impossible to play, basically.

I'm playing a 1st vs 2nd matchup against Napoli and have to play on Saturday after having an away CL game od Wednesday (they played Tuesday), even though there's no midweek fixtures in the upcoming week.
For example, Inter plays in Barcelona tomorrow and then plays in Rome against Lazio on Monday.

12 minuti fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

have to play on Saturday after having an away CL game od Wednesday

4 days is the normality, I agree that just 3 days resting isn't the best

Unless there's another game in  the following week, it's always Saturday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Sunday.

Three full days and next game on the fourth day.

As already written above, we have some problems in showing ingame contract clauses we are present in database. All these reported, are already included. We're working to figure out why this is happening.

Match scheduling is not matter of this thread, try in league issues thread also providing screens or saves if possible, thanks

On 21/10/2018 at 19:08, GunmaN1905 said:

Which kind of message?
As ParanoidBuddha said, Brozović is third in the league when it comes to distance covered. And he broke all the records during World Cup.
Same for Perišić. Stamina 14. Chiellini has 14. 34yo CB. Ronaldo has 16. Ridiculous.

And I just got a bid from MUTD in January that triggered the clause.

Clause was there, 110mil€ until 15th of July. But in the game there's no expiry date, permanent 110mil€.

As a matter of fact he has an expiry date in beta db set to 15/7/2021... And the researcher said it will be fixed. Relax maybe?

Edited by mmanu

8 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Neither Flamengo nor AC Milan have officially confirmed the deal although Flamengo's board admitted they are selling him.

There are however unconfirmed reports that Milan paid the first installment of the transfer fee yesterday.

In questo momento, PMLF ha scritto:

There are however unconfirmed reports that Milan paid the first installment of the transfer fee yesterday.

It's what I read too that's why I asked to you that you know everything about brazilian players :D 

5 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Neither Flamengo nor AC Milan have officially confirmed the deal although Flamengo's board admitted they are selling him.

So as a matter of fact as for FM19 he is still a Flamengo player... I mean even after January.

Edited by mmanu

5 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

It's what I read too that's why I asked to you that you know everything about brazilian players :D 

Just now, mmanu said:

So as a matter of fact as for FM19 he is still a Flamengo player...

I think it's actually safe to add it exactly because of what Flamengo's board said in the press conference, confirming they are selling him, even though neither club announced it in other ways yet, but they may be waiting until the Brazilian season is over in December, as Paquetá is a key player for Flamengo.

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

I think it's actually safe to add it exactly because of what Flamengo's board said in the press conference, confirming they are selling him, even though neither club announced it in other ways yet, but they may be waiting until the Brazilian season is over in December, as Paquetá is a key player for Flamengo.

Oh ok thank you. That means then that I will have to start a new game after the official release since i bought him for my Man Utd game... Bye bye Lucas... :Bowen:

Also, attendances should be fixed.

For example, Inter had 57k average attendance last season. Now I'm playing 1st vs 2nd matchup against Roma on the 24th matchday. 59k attendance.

And it's pretty bad against smaller teams, even when I'm leading the table. Attendance stats haven't been updated in a while for most team.

47 minuti fa, djole ha scritto:

Is Alex Sandro's determination value of 6 a typo?

Maybe a -7 is a little bit too much after just few months but I don't mind much because he sure deserves a low attribute after last season

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

20 minuti fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Also, attendances should be fixed.

For example, Inter had 57k average attendance last season. Now I'm playing 1st vs 2nd matchup against Roma on the 24th matchday. 59k attendance.

And it's pretty bad against smaller teams, even when I'm leading the table. Attendance stats haven't been updated in a while for most team.

Avg attendance in database is 57.529 which is what you reported and matches perfectly with > http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A17-18.htm Max attendance too is set over 70k.

If attendance in your savegame are under standard reasons are to be found outside data entry.

Saying attendance stats are not updated for most team is false and unproven.

* For sake of truth, I have just checked FM19 & FM18 database. Out of 98 professional clubs in Italy, 8 have indeed not updated data between two versions. 8 out of 98 is not "most". Inter in FM18 had 46.622 average attendace (10k less) which matches again with data http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A16-17.htm

Then the algorithm should be adjusted for big game attendance.

It should never be under 65-70k for top6 teams.

Also, Mourinho is in legends category with Inter, while the likes of Picchi, Bergomi, Zenga, Herrera are just icons, which is ridiculous.

Edited by GunmaN1905

Anybody can tell me why having a lot of field positions must decrease skills of players? Look at poor Calhanoglu.