Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Scotland] Data Issues

I mentioned weeks ago that Gareth Evans has returned to Hibs as head of youth academy but still hasn't been added, he cannot be added either in game or pre editor as he's not in the data base at all. Also  reserve coach Chris Smith left Hibs many months ago. Also Jamie Gullan and Josh Campbell signed new long-term deals in January. 

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Few more things noted with St Johnstone. 

Calum Hendry is listed as being an undisclosed fee signing from Brechin in Summer 18.

He was on loan from us to Brechin the first half the season but has now returned, not sure what's happened there.

You've then some pettier things like Richard Foster not being able to play left back, a position he played a full season at just a couple of years ago. Jason Kerr prefers left CB, and Shaughnessy right CB, while in real life it's the other way about. David Wotherspoons only natural position is CM, despite spending 90% of his six years at the club playing on either wing.

This will sound far catier than I mean it, and I mean no offence to anyone, but was there a Saints researcher this year? I know the previous one stopped in the Summer and cant remember hearing anyone had taken over.

Looks like he's had history data for his time at Brechin added for this season (which shouldn't have happened as it should be done at the end of the season?) and the loan box wasn't ticked. 

I think I've fixed the Challenge Cup in the Editor. It doesn't seem very complicated, it just looks like somebody has set it incorrectly. Tested until 2032/33 and the team selections are now correct as I understand it - the top two in the Welsh and Northern Irish leagues, the top two not to qualify for Europe in the Irish league, and the top two not to be promoted in the English National League.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/buipgte0tqv3bd2/Challenge_Cup_Fixes.fmf/file

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, jc1 said:

I mentioned weeks ago that Gareth Evans has returned to Hibs as head of youth academy but still hasn't been added, he cannot be added either in game or pre editor as he's not in the data base at all. Also  reserve coach Chris Smith left Hibs many months ago. Also Jamie Gullan and Josh Campbell signed new long-term deals in January. 

I had a look and Evans is in the Hibernian file, set as an Academy Scout as his job of overseeing the U13-U16s, isn't currently a role in FM. It looks like Academy scout jobs aren't showing up (not sure if it's deliberate or not) in FM.

Other stuff for Hibs that was reported but missed data lock, if folk want to edit...

• Ruari Paton joined Gala Fairydean on loan from 18/9/18 to 1/5/19
  • Paddy Martin joined Gala Fairydean on loan from 18/9/18 to 1/5/19
  • Their Head of Sports Science, Nathan Ring, has also been an England U21 physio from August '17, according to his linkedin. He should also be English as he was born in Coventry.
  • Grant Murray is the Reserve Team Manager, as well as 1st Team Coach
  • Calvin Charlton is a Portsmouth supporter.
  • Charlie Kivlin should be an Academy scout. (He's the Lead Development scout)
  • Colin Clancy's DoB is 4/10/1983
  • Jamie Gullan joined Raith on loan - 28/2/19 to 5/5/19
Edited by Giro

Posted (edited)
On 01/03/2019 at 22:02, Chris Hamilton said:

Kevin Thomson got promoted to a u18 coach at rangers 

Yeah, he should be U18 Assistant now, with David McCallum becoming the U18 manager. Billy Kirkwood should probably now be a scout, with him becoming loans manager on 26/10/18.

Gregory Vignal (who appears to still be contracted to the French Academy) can also be included now too, as he became an U18 coach in the January reshuffle, as well as working with the 16s.

Again, another couple of staff related things that missed data lock if folk want to edit. (Should be alright since it was me that reported them)

• Paraskevas Polychronopoulos (61091189) is 1st Team Fitness Coach from 1/6/17.
  • Graeme Smith (5202468) is the Reserve Team & U18 GK Coach from 1/6/18. (Retired as a player end of 17/18 season)
  • Jamie Ramsden should be the Reserve & U18 Sports Scientist
  • Ross Harvie is another 1st Team Physio. Needs Created.
    DoB - 13/5/1993, PoB - Alexandria
    Joined - 17/1/19, Rangers Supporter
Edited by Giro

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Giro said:

I had a look and Evans is in the Hibernian file, set as an Academy Scout as his job of overseeing the U13-U16s, isn't currently a role in FM. It looks like Academy scout jobs aren't showing up (not sure if it's deliberate or not) in FM.

Other stuff for Hibs that was reported but missed data lock, if folk want to edit...

• Ruari Paton joined Gala Fairydean on loan from 18/9/18 to 1/5/19
  • Paddy Martin joined Gala Fairydean on loan from 18/9/18 to 1/5/19
  • Their Head of Sports Science, Nathan Ring, has also been an England U21 physio from August '17, according to his linkedin. He should also be English as he was born in Coventry.
  • Grant Murray is the Reserve Team Manager, as well as 1st Team Coach
  • Calvin Charlton is a Portsmouth supporter.
  • Charlie Kivlin should be an Academy scout. (He's the Lead Development scout)
  • Colin Clancy's DoB is 4/10/1983
  • Jamie Gullan joined Raith on loan - 28/2/19 to 5/5/19

I tried to add Evans via the pre editor and he isn't even in that either, probably due to his last job with the Scottish Womens U19's

Yes checked his job at Hibs and he's Head of Academy  so U16's which won't be in the database, I thought his job was working with Eddie May but it isn't, ta for that.

Edited by jc1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, jc1 said:

I tried to add Evans via the pre editor and he isn't even in that either, probably due to his last job with the Scottish Womens U19's

Nah, it's not to do with the Women's position as he's no longer set as NFE and he's definitely in the Hibs file. The game is treating the Academy Scout position the same as Not For Extraction, which makes me think it's deliberate just now until the role is possibly improved in future editions. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Edited by Giro

Posted (edited)

Craig Beattie (5204719) is in the game as a CB, he is and always has been a striker???

Although it appears he's been playing in the last 2 years as a DC, he defo should be more than a 13/20 striker in game since that is the position he's spent his entire career playing!

Edited by Mallo

Kristoffer Syvertsen (64090915)

Missing history

2015 Randesund IL

2016 Vindbjart FK

2017 (O1) Vindbjart FK

2017/18 (O2) CD Almunecar

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kristoffer-syvertsen/profil/spieler/434510