Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Serbia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Serbia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Serbia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

I found some issues in Red Star board. There is two presidents, but in real life Svetozar Mijailovic is president and Stefan Pantovic is Chief operating officer. Also, some of directors are not in club anymore, Nebojsa Covic and Ratomir Dujkovic. As new directors you should add Miljko Ristic, Stojan Vujko, Velimir Markovic and Igor Milojevic. Also, current coach Milan Kosanovic should be Assistant manager. Also I suggest you to finally change the name of club to Crvena Zvezda. Thanks in advance :D

Thanks for the corrections - for some reason, Pantovic is bugging the staff (he is set as General Manager in the db). 

Adding new directors is far from being a priority. I have logged the remaining requests.

As for the club's name - once the SI Team allows me to make the change, I will be thrilled to change it.

After many years, the time is now. Club name is Crvena Zvezda , not Red star.

Darko Gasic, the DoF of Rudnik Surdulica should have knowledge of Ghana - he worked there for a number of years before joining Rudnik and was instrumental in bringing in Francis Kyeremeh!

On 06/11/2018 at 19:42, Nick134 said:

Darko Gasic, the DoF of Rudnik Surdulica should have knowledge of Ghana - he worked there for a number of years before joining Rudnik and was instrumental in bringing in Francis Kyeremeh!

Thanks, we will update that once we start preparing the database for the data patch.

Hi guys, i have seen some mistakes. For instance, Milan Pavkov's stronger foot is not left, as shown in the game, it'r logically his right. Also, i can see a very large number of questionable attributes sets for really reasonable number of players that i know. 

For instance, i think that this set of attributes portrays Jovičić in a wrong way, gives a wrong perception of his playing style. He's not the only one. 

I am not gonna make a huge hate post with thousands of screenshots, mostly because that's the thing of opinion and perspective, but i think i can really proove and give arguments about some players and certain attributes of them. If you're interested to hear, you can PM me, if not, not a big deal. I'd like to help in researching.

IbRANKO.thumb.png.584dd38368730d45722f36ab67529f2a.png

Milan Pavkov's and Dusan Jovancic's foot issues are going to be fixed for the patch.

If you want to help the research process, hopefully not only Belgrade-based research, feel free to join our research threads on Serbian FM - we have been doing research there for nearly a decade, with dozens of people taking part in it. Feel free to propose Branko Jovičić's attributes as well - state both the new attributes and the reasons why you want to see them changed. We have several people following Zvezda's players, and the present attributes reflect their, and partially my own view of him. We will be happy to hear your opinion.

Thank you.

On 24/10/2018 at 21:03, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

An argument for the change of Red Star's name to Crvena zvezda... BT Sport 2, 2 minutes ago!

Screenshot (938).png

I tried to explain this for several years - they are simply too stubborn to admit they are wrong.

1 minute ago, Kanwulf said:

Nikola Bogdanovski (62235010) should have Macedonia as his primary nation and Serbia as his second nation. He was selected for the Macedonia U21 team.

https://www.gol.mk/fudbal/ilievski-vo-dojran-kje-selektira-fudbaleri-za-makedonija-u21

I fixed this one month ago... Thanks!

Just now, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

I fixed this one month ago... Thanks!

Great, thanks!

Luka Zoric (15072864) is now at Broadbeach United in Australia