Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Slovenia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Slovenia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Slovenia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

NK Nafta

Lukas Magdič - posojen na Hotizo

Nikola Matas - igralec Nafte, ki je v igri pri Krškem

Marko Marciuš- ni več pri Nafti

Gergelyi Kocsárdi - Director of football  v Nafti (letos ga ni med ekipo ZTE)

Gabor Végh - President v Nafti
                       - Chairman v ZTE
(če je to v realnosti bi tudi v Football Manager moralo biti tako, obenem bi bilo potrebno dati v igro tudi da bo Nafta čez leto dve imela tudi več igrišči za mlajše selekcije, da se v mladih selekcijah pojavlajo Hrvati in Madžari, saj jih z kombijami vozijo na treninge in domou, za kar so prejeli že 6m evrov za izgradnjo Nogometne akademije )

Thanks for the post.

I see no way to make one person in charge of two clubs or one non-player contracted to two clubs. The rest should be more or less doable.

Sandi Ogrinec is on loan at Krško (from NK Maribor) only till 31.12.2018

Luka Štor is at NK Maribor and not on loan at NK Aluminij Kidričevo

Edited by vehimania

Hello

I think Vahan Bichakchyan is a bit underrated, he is one of the best youngster of Armena and performs well with Zilina B , would it be possible to raise his PA? 

1 hour ago, drogbanasri63 said:

Hello

I think Vahan Bichakchyan is a bit underrated, he is one of the best youngster of Armena and performs well with Zilina B , would it be possible to raise his PA? 

Dear @drogbanasri63, Zilina is a Slovakian, not a Slovenian club.

21 minutes ago, Pero0000 said:

Hello

NK Kolpa players have changed sience last season.

There is no one covering NK Kolpa's squad at the moment, they belong to the lower levels, and therefore, they are not a priority. In case you want to cover the club in the future, please feel free to send me a message with your e-mail address. Thanks. 

Luka Uskokvić (NK Maribor) signed a new contract till 31.5.2021

Hello, 

I checked team of NK Ivancna Gorica and only 9 players still play there. Their team changed a lot so you should change it. And ND Ilirija Ljubljana 1911 has a couple of potential youth players and young player out on loan.

5 hours ago, Ggwp said:

Hello, 

I checked team of NK Ivancna Gorica and only 9 players still play there. Their team changed a lot so you should change it. And ND Ilirija Ljubljana 1911 has a couple of potential youth players and young player out on loan.

There is no one covering NK Ivancna Gorica at this moment, we had a person covering it a couple of years ago. We still cover all the transfers we find in the NZS lists, but I believe some players have retired, and this is not something one can find in those lists. The club is not a priority, as it does not belong to a playable level, but in case you are eager to cover it, please send me your e-mail address in a private message, it would be great if you could help. Thanks.

16 hours ago, terrorsquad said:

Veron Salja (62216293) can you add Kosovo as his second nationality please

There are very many players of Bosniak, Croatian, Serbian and Albanian descent in the Slovenian database, but we add second nationalities only if there is a reason to do so. If his origin is the only reason, then I see no point in adding it. His name and surename are already clearly classified in the database.

He is seen as a Slovenian citizen (http://www.prvaliga.si/tekmovanja/default.asp?action=igralecstat&id_igralca=75848), he represented Slovenia at the U17 and the U19 levels (http://www.nzs.si/reprezentanca/default.asp?id_igralca=75848).

1 hour ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

There are very many players of Bosniak, Croatian, Serbian and Albanian descent in the Slovenian database, but we add second nationalities only if there is a reason to do so. If his origin is the only reason, then I see no point in adding it. His name and surename are already clearly classified in the database.

He is seen as a Slovenian citizen (http://www.prvaliga.si/tekmovanja/default.asp?action=igralecstat&id_igralca=75848), he represented Slovenia at the U17 and the U19 levels (http://www.nzs.si/reprezentanca/default.asp?id_igralca=75848).

He has been called up by Kosovo u21 for a training camp which will be held between 13-16 November in Durres Albania see Here -a5f99e24cd276cc33e5ba478626359cd.png

4 hours ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

In that case, we might even consider swapping his primary nationality?

That's upto you but its only traing camp at the moment i'll see if i can find any more info regarding him

We are halfway through slovenian transfer window (till 16.2). I can do a shortlist for you if you want of the updates to the sqauds.

Edited by vehimania

On 01/02/2019 at 15:24, vehimania said:

We are halfway through slovenian transfer window (till 16.2). I can do a shortlist for you if you want of the updates to the sqauds.

I will have to send in the transfers in 2 days, but I hope the SI team will be able to do the major transfers that will happen between 4 Feb and 16 Feb. I am already logging all the transfers announced through NZS's registration platform (link), which usually means all of them. If you are aware of some extra transfers, please share them with me.

15 hours ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

I will have to send in the transfers in 2 days, but I hope the SI team will be able to do the major transfers that will happen between 4 Feb and 16 Feb. I am already logging all the transfers announced through NZS's registration platform (link), which usually means all of them. If you are aware of some extra transfers, please share them with me.

Oh yes. Just check file " Pregled pogodb med igralci in klubi 1. SNL na dan 01.02.2019 " and you will see the updated squads. Maybe some major mentions just in case:

- Jan Mlakar joined Brigthton and was loaned back to Maribor until end of the season,

- Kassim Doumbia terminated his contract with Maribor,

- Luka Štor joined Aluminij permanently,

-Luka Koblar is loaned to Aluminij till end of the season from Maribor

- Sandi Ogrinec extended his loan till end of the season with NK Krško

-Kingsley Boateng, Aljaz Ivacič, Aris ZarifovičBranko Ilič left Olimpija.

-Ruben Belima, Agim Ibraimi, Andraž Kirm left Domžale

Edited by vehimania

Don't worry, I am logging in all the major transfers. I hope the SI team will be able to do them. All of these have been added to the system.

7 hours ago, vehimania said:

Hello,

I noticed in the winter update for slovenian league:

- Matjaž Kek is again the manager of Slovenia

- Muamar Vugdalič is the manager of NK Radomlje from 2. SNL, and Jernej Javornik is head of youth development at NK Domžale

Thank you. With Kek being out of the Slovenian database, this one completely slipped. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Posted (edited)
On 03/03/2019 at 01:27, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

Thank you. With Kek being out of the Slovenian database, this one completely slipped. I will fix it as soon as possible.

And some little things:
- Tomaž Kavčič is a free agent

- Igor Benedječič is Assistant Manager of Slovenia NT, Kek's asistant

- Mišo Brečko said in a interview he is an Assistant Manager at ND Ilirija from 2. SNL

- Milivoje Novakovič is  in a first team staff for Slovenia NT. I think he is coach

-Robert Koren isnt a player anymore. Just DoF at NK Dravograd (I learned his actual role in NK Dravograd is Head of Youth Development!)*

and Miran Pavlin isnt with NK Maribor anymore. He wants to be DoF at the new club. Currently he is a free agent

- Jasmin (NK Maribor) and Samir Handanović (Inter) are cousins not brothers

- Nenad Protega (ex Domžale and  ex Olimpija director of football) is a scout for Serie A team Udinese (contract till 2021)

Edited by vehimania
Changes with Nenad Protega

Drilon Kryeziu (ID 62230268) need to adding Albanian nationality. (First nationality: Albania, Second: Slovenia)
https://www.uefa.com/under21/season=2021/teams/player=250096976/index.html

Egzon Kryeziu (ID 62213205) need to adding Albanian nationality. (First nationality: Slovenia, Second: Albania) (Because he is brother of Drilon Kryeziu)
https://www.transfermarkt.com/egzon-kryeziu/profil/spieler/469693