Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[South Africa] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to South Africa here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for South Africa should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

A little background info on the Lambda Institute youth players, if you missed it :):

Info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/AjaxCTFans+SPECIAL+EDITION/keywords_blended_posts?filters=eyJycF9hdXRob3IiOiJ7XCJuYW1lXCI6XCJtZXJnZWRfcHVibGljX3Bvc3RzXCIsXCJhcmdzXCI6XCJcIn0ifQ%3D%3D

 

ADEN DREYER - From Boykie to Warrior

Aden Dreyer is a 14 year old Ajax Cape Town goalkeeper who is currently part of the new Ajax Lambda Institute (ALI).

Aden hails from Ottery. During his final year at Timour Hall (2016), he represented SAFA Western Cape at the National Champs in Durban, where he was instrumental in winning the Champs and was nominated as candidate for SAFA Cape Town Player of the Year.

FOOTBALL CAREER

Aden started playing for Wynberg St Johns FC in 2008 as a 5 year old for the U7 team.

His talent was immediately recognised by 
the coaches and he was immediately asked 
to help out with the U9 team.

In 2010 he went for trials at Old Mutual Football Academy (OMFA) and was eagerly snapped up.

He spent the next 5 seasons with OMFA 
having great success winning several league, knockout and tournament competitions.

These successes include winning the Kensington Youth Cup in 2013 & the Strandfontein Tournament in 2015

(Knocking out his now beloved Ajax Cape 
Town in the semis at the time.).He ended up swooping the Goalkeeper of the tournament 
at the Kensington Youth Cup.

In 2015, Aden was invited to England for a football experience. He managed to train with the West Ham Community Sports Trust where
he managed to impress coaches so much that they wanted him to stay , but unfortunately FIFA rules does not allow the transfer of minors.

AJAX CAREER

Aden represented Cape Town Tygerberg LFA since 2013 and it was during one of these games in 2015 that Head Scout of Ajax, 
Mr Luis De Faria approached for Aden to 
be part of the Urban Warriors.

Subsequently several scouts from Ajax encouraged Aden to join Ajax but his parents felt he was not ready for the step up to Ajax and found himself at Vasco Da Gama and 
later Ikapa Sporting FC.

Mr Luis was not deterred by this and used his football knowledge and expereince to make Aden see that Ajax is where he should be to further develop his talent which proved to be 
a master stroke for the player with the current preparedness of Ajax to invest so much in players with the launch of the new 
Ajax Lambda Institute (ALI).

Aden Dreyer joined Ajax Football Academy in April of 2016 as 12 year old playing for their U14 team .Since joining the club he has never played in his own age group, so much so that he was promoted to the U18 team as a 
14 year old .(He turns 15 in July).

PLAYER INTEREST/ HERO

Aden admires Iker Casillas, Gianluigi Donnarummo and Pepe Reina on the International Scene.

On the local scene Jody February gets the nod and of course Itumeleng Khune but only when representing SA Internationally for Bafana Bafana.

Aden has supported Ajax from a young age .

Upon entering Cape Town Stadium for the first time in 2010 , he started dreaming of playing in front of a sold out crowd one day.

His 2015 visits to Old Trafford , Upton Park , Stamford Bridge , Emirates stadium , Wembley and White Hart Lane has really awoken a new dream and spirit within him.

The reality of playing in Europe is possible he says if one is prepared to work hard and follow your dreams .

His personal motto is: "Hard work waits for nobody. When others sleep , we train and when others train ,we train harder.”

 

ANDREW FORTUNE 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Andrew Fortune hails from Plumstead.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Andrew started playing football at the age of 4 for Tramway Football Club where he played in the u7 team.

He started as a striker and played for Tramway FC for 7 years where he achieved player of the year, top goal scorer in numerous seasons and also captained the team.

In 2014 he joined FC Kapstadt where he played in the u/12 Super League team. He scored 18 goals in his debut Super League season and won top goal scorer that year.

He was spotted by Jeremy Wyngaard at the Rygersdal Toiurnament and attended his 1st touch program.He toured Sweden the same year with Jeremy Wyngaard’s Lifezone and spent 19 days there participating in three football tournaments.

In 2015 he again attended 1st touch program and this time round he was selected to the Ajax u/12 team.


Andrew admires Ngolo Kante and Paul Pogba. His favourite PSL player is Grant Magerman.

Andrews dream is to represent Ajax Psl team, Ajax Amsterdam and then Manchester United

 

LUCA OLIARO - Sweeper Keeper 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Luca Oliaro is a natural left-footed goal keeper currently playing for the Ajax U16 team.

At the age of 14 years and 2 months, Luca is the youngest of the seven players drafted into the Ajax Lamda Institute.

In case you’re wondering about his name, Luca’s genealogy can be traced back to his great-grandparents who came to South Africa in 1930 from Brusnengo just outside Milan in Italy. He was born in Jo’burg in 2003 and moved to Cape Town at the age of three.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Luca started his football career at Edgemead FC at the age of 5 playing for U7’s and only 
ever wanted to be goal keeper! At the age of 9, Edgemead Director of Youth Shawn Bester spotted Luca’s talent and arranged for him to join the 2013 U12 trials at Ikamva where he made an immediate impact and the final selection a day before his 10th birthday.

As a goal keeper, Luca simply loves training & playing the “Ajax way” where the keeper is not just a shot stopper, but an integral part of 11-team field play and build-up from the back.

The highlight of Luca’s football career thus far is undoubtedly his 2 week training stint at Ajax Amsterdam in 2016 where he was highly commended for his technical ability and ball handling skills. Luca is also very proud to have captained his team to two successive Trinitarian youth tournament championship wins in 2016 and 2017. He is also known for penalty stopping prowess.


Top of Luca’s goal-keeping hero’s is Manuel Neuer, but he also admires Man City’s Ederson as an icon of the modern goal keeper, and Liverpool’s Loris Karius as one for the future.

Off the field Luca enjoys spending time with his friends and has a keen interest in architecture – on the field however this all changes with displays of controlled aggression, and Luca has never shied away from playing in age groups one or two years up as he has done most of his football life.

Luca dreams of a life as a professional footballer with aspirations of one day giving back to Ajax Cape Town for all the wonderful opportunities he has been afforded at the club up to now; after that Ajax Amsterdam and the European leagues!

 

KEGAN JOHANNES 

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kegan started his soccer carreer at the age 
of 7 in 2008 at Island Rovers in Bishop Lavis. His position was striker. In 2009 he ended top goal scorer and was selected player of the year.

He played for a total of 4 years for Island Rovers till 2011. He attended the Ajax holiday clinic in June 2011 where a guy named Danville Heswick suggested his parents take him to the Ajax first touch programme in Portlands Mitchells Plain. After a few months of trials, he was selected as part of the Ajax u12 squad in 2012 as a striker. That same year in u12 he ended up top goal scorer .At the age of 13 
the club decide due to his height they would try him out as a defender for a few games and to this day he is still a defender and doing extremely well . Kegan also captained the u14 and u16 Tygerberg-Safa team.


International role model:
- Sergio Ramos and Steven Gerrard 
Local role model: 
- Cecil Lolo and Rivaldo Coetzee

International team:
- Liverpool FC
Local team:
- Ajax Cape Town

 

PATRICK FISHER

PLAYER PROFILE
******************[
Patrick started playing football at the tender 
age of six.

He started at Center Half in his junior career and was then converted to a Centre Back at Ajax whilst playing u15.

Currently his position is Right Back but is often used as a Left Back and Centre Back as well. He certainly adapts well to the Ajax system

*He won Ajax Player of the Year 2014.
* Sportsman of the Year award at School in 
grade 5, 6 and 7 for soccer and athletics.
* Was part of the team that won the
spelling B competition.

Patrick hails from his hometown of Hanover Park where the famous Benni McCarthy and latest PSL graduate Tashreeq Matthews also hail from.

Born: 17 October 2002
Age: 15 years old 
Hometown : Hanover Park

FOOTBALL CAREER
*********************
2008 - Avondale Athletic
2009 - Camps Bay
2010 - 2011: Old Mutual Football Academy
2012 - 2018: Ajax Cape Town

International Role Model:
Danny Alves of PSG & 
Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid

Local Role Model:
Rivaldo Coetzee – 
(formerly Ajax Cape Town) Sundowns

International Team: Manchester United
Local Team: Ajax Cape Town

DREAMS/GOALS
******************
Patrick not only dreams of making football 
his profession but wants to play for Ajax Cape Town with the progression of being snapped 
up by Ajax Amsterdam.

Being a die-hard Manchester United fan he 
also dreams of playing at the Theatre of Dreams one day.

 

BONGOLWETHU “BONGZ” SIYASI 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PLAYER PROFILE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Age - 15yrs old

¤ Born - 22 September 2002

¤ Bongolwethu Siyasi is born in Khayelitsha.

¤ He was the recipient of Ajax u13 player of 
the year in 2015 whilst also being nominated 
in 2016 and 2017

¤ One of his proud moments was when he 
got a call up and represented the National (Amajimbos) u17 team in 2017.

¤ Bongz is known for his strength and tackling ability ,hence being nicknamed Tyson amongst his peers.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
He started his career at the age of 6 in 2008 playing for Chumisa Football Club who later joined forces with Young Brazil & formed YBC FC in Khayelitsha.

For the next 7 years He played for YBC Football Club till his departure in 2014. In 2013 his team YBC played against Ajax Cape Town in the Ikamva Cup, it was then that Ajax spotted Him. They invited him to their First touch programme but it was only after a few months of trials that he was selected as part of Ajax u12 squad in 2014.

At YBC Bongolwethu used to be a Striker who scored plenty of goals throughout his junior career. It was there where He started out football as a position 7 or 9, but is currently used at Ajax as a Right and Centre back.Coach Grompie was the one who converted him to a defender because of his power and strength.
It`s a role that Bongz has adapted to extremely well.


International Role Model: 
Sergio Ramos ( Real Madrid )

Local Role Models: 
late Cecil Lolo#21 ( Ajax Cape Town) 
Thulani Hlatshwayo ( Bidvest Wits) 
Rivaldo Coetzee (Sundowns) 
Isaac Nhlapo ( Ajax Cape Town) 
Ayabulela Nkonqobe ( Chippa United)

On National call up last year to the Amajimbos (u17) ,he requested to wear jersey #21 in honor of the late Cecil Lolo who also hailed from Khayelitsha.

Favorite International Team: 
Manchester City(ENG) and Real Madrid(SPA)

Favorite Local Team: 
Ajax Cape Town (SA)

 

CADE ERICKSON👮
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Born : 30 June 2001

¤ Age: 16 years old

¤ Home Town: Kewtown, Athlone.

¤ Left/Right Footed: Both Feet

¤ Position : Attacking Midfielder

¤ Preferred Position: Holding Midfielder

FOOTBALL CAREER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cade Erickson started his football journey at age 6 where he has racked up many accolades over the years.

Amongst His proudest moments was winning Ajax Cape Town u15 Player of the Year, SAFA Western Cape u17 Player of the Year and being called up to represent the National u17 team.

In 2017 he represented SA at the COSAFA u17 Championship in Mauritius where he collected five international caps and one assist. 
In December 2017 he was selected as 1 of 7 
players to join the new Ajax Lambda Institute.

Whilst he feels he is one of the luckiest boys 
to have been chosen but word from Ajax and those in the football know how say that him being selected was well deserved as he is destined for a bright future.

JUNIOR CAREER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Kewtown United from 2007 - 2010

¤ Santos FC from 2010 - 2012

¤ Ajax Cape Town from 2013 - 2018*

¤ His ambition is to be playing in Europe 
at the age of 18.

International & Local Role Model:
¤ Haashim Domingo

International Team:
¤ Manchester United 
( Die Hard fan since Day 1 )

Local Team:
¤ Ajax Cape Town

FAN COMMENT:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cade is known for bossing the midfield 
hence the nickname "The General". He is a 
true Warrior and Fighter on the field of play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mizta05 said:

Hi

A little background info on the Lambda Institute youth players, if you missed it :):

Info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/AjaxCTFans+SPECIAL+EDITION/keywords_blended_posts?filters=eyJycF9hdXRob3IiOiJ7XCJuYW1lXCI6XCJtZXJnZWRfcHVibGljX3Bvc3RzXCIsXCJhcmdzXCI6XCJcIn0ifQ%3D%3D

 

ADEN DREYER - From Boykie to Warrior

Aden Dreyer is a 14 year old Ajax Cape Town goalkeeper who is currently part of the new Ajax Lambda Institute (ALI).

Aden hails from Ottery. During his final year at Timour Hall (2016), he represented SAFA Western Cape at the National Champs in Durban, where he was instrumental in winning the Champs and was nominated as candidate for SAFA Cape Town Player of the Year.

FOOTBALL CAREER

Aden started playing for Wynberg St Johns FC in 2008 as a 5 year old for the U7 team.

His talent was immediately recognised by 
the coaches and he was immediately asked 
to help out with the U9 team.

In 2010 he went for trials at Old Mutual Football Academy (OMFA) and was eagerly snapped up.

He spent the next 5 seasons with OMFA 
having great success winning several league, knockout and tournament competitions.

These successes include winning the Kensington Youth Cup in 2013 & the Strandfontein Tournament in 2015

(Knocking out his now beloved Ajax Cape 
Town in the semis at the time.).He ended up swooping the Goalkeeper of the tournament 
at the Kensington Youth Cup.

In 2015, Aden was invited to England for a football experience. He managed to train with the West Ham Community Sports Trust where
he managed to impress coaches so much that they wanted him to stay , but unfortunately FIFA rules does not allow the transfer of minors.

AJAX CAREER

Aden represented Cape Town Tygerberg LFA since 2013 and it was during one of these games in 2015 that Head Scout of Ajax, 
Mr Luis De Faria approached for Aden to 
be part of the Urban Warriors.

Subsequently several scouts from Ajax encouraged Aden to join Ajax but his parents felt he was not ready for the step up to Ajax and found himself at Vasco Da Gama and 
later Ikapa Sporting FC.

Mr Luis was not deterred by this and used his football knowledge and expereince to make Aden see that Ajax is where he should be to further develop his talent which proved to be 
a master stroke for the player with the current preparedness of Ajax to invest so much in players with the launch of the new 
Ajax Lambda Institute (ALI).

Aden Dreyer joined Ajax Football Academy in April of 2016 as 12 year old playing for their U14 team .Since joining the club he has never played in his own age group, so much so that he was promoted to the U18 team as a 
14 year old .(He turns 15 in July).

PLAYER INTEREST/ HERO

Aden admires Iker Casillas, Gianluigi Donnarummo and Pepe Reina on the International Scene.

On the local scene Jody February gets the nod and of course Itumeleng Khune but only when representing SA Internationally for Bafana Bafana.

Aden has supported Ajax from a young age .

Upon entering Cape Town Stadium for the first time in 2010 , he started dreaming of playing in front of a sold out crowd one day.

His 2015 visits to Old Trafford , Upton Park , Stamford Bridge , Emirates stadium , Wembley and White Hart Lane has really awoken a new dream and spirit within him.

The reality of playing in Europe is possible he says if one is prepared to work hard and follow your dreams .

His personal motto is: "Hard work waits for nobody. When others sleep , we train and when others train ,we train harder.”

 

ANDREW FORTUNE 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Andrew Fortune hails from Plumstead.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Andrew started playing football at the age of 4 for Tramway Football Club where he played in the u7 team.

He started as a striker and played for Tramway FC for 7 years where he achieved player of the year, top goal scorer in numerous seasons and also captained the team.

In 2014 he joined FC Kapstadt where he played in the u/12 Super League team. He scored 18 goals in his debut Super League season and won top goal scorer that year.

He was spotted by Jeremy Wyngaard at the Rygersdal Toiurnament and attended his 1st touch program.He toured Sweden the same year with Jeremy Wyngaard’s Lifezone and spent 19 days there participating in three football tournaments.

In 2015 he again attended 1st touch program and this time round he was selected to the Ajax u/12 team.


Andrew admires Ngolo Kante and Paul Pogba. His favourite PSL player is Grant Magerman.

Andrews dream is to represent Ajax Psl team, Ajax Amsterdam and then Manchester United

 

LUCA OLIARO - Sweeper Keeper 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Luca Oliaro is a natural left-footed goal keeper currently playing for the Ajax U16 team.

At the age of 14 years and 2 months, Luca is the youngest of the seven players drafted into the Ajax Lamda Institute.

In case you’re wondering about his name, Luca’s genealogy can be traced back to his great-grandparents who came to South Africa in 1930 from Brusnengo just outside Milan in Italy. He was born in Jo’burg in 2003 and moved to Cape Town at the age of three.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Luca started his football career at Edgemead FC at the age of 5 playing for U7’s and only 
ever wanted to be goal keeper! At the age of 9, Edgemead Director of Youth Shawn Bester spotted Luca’s talent and arranged for him to join the 2013 U12 trials at Ikamva where he made an immediate impact and the final selection a day before his 10th birthday.

As a goal keeper, Luca simply loves training & playing the “Ajax way” where the keeper is not just a shot stopper, but an integral part of 11-team field play and build-up from the back.

The highlight of Luca’s football career thus far is undoubtedly his 2 week training stint at Ajax Amsterdam in 2016 where he was highly commended for his technical ability and ball handling skills. Luca is also very proud to have captained his team to two successive Trinitarian youth tournament championship wins in 2016 and 2017. He is also known for penalty stopping prowess.


Top of Luca’s goal-keeping hero’s is Manuel Neuer, but he also admires Man City’s Ederson as an icon of the modern goal keeper, and Liverpool’s Loris Karius as one for the future.

Off the field Luca enjoys spending time with his friends and has a keen interest in architecture – on the field however this all changes with displays of controlled aggression, and Luca has never shied away from playing in age groups one or two years up as he has done most of his football life.

Luca dreams of a life as a professional footballer with aspirations of one day giving back to Ajax Cape Town for all the wonderful opportunities he has been afforded at the club up to now; after that Ajax Amsterdam and the European leagues!

 

KEGAN JOHANNES 

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kegan started his soccer carreer at the age 
of 7 in 2008 at Island Rovers in Bishop Lavis. His position was striker. In 2009 he ended top goal scorer and was selected player of the year.

He played for a total of 4 years for Island Rovers till 2011. He attended the Ajax holiday clinic in June 2011 where a guy named Danville Heswick suggested his parents take him to the Ajax first touch programme in Portlands Mitchells Plain. After a few months of trials, he was selected as part of the Ajax u12 squad in 2012 as a striker. That same year in u12 he ended up top goal scorer .At the age of 13 
the club decide due to his height they would try him out as a defender for a few games and to this day he is still a defender and doing extremely well . Kegan also captained the u14 and u16 Tygerberg-Safa team.


International role model:
- Sergio Ramos and Steven Gerrard 
Local role model: 
- Cecil Lolo and Rivaldo Coetzee

International team:
- Liverpool FC
Local team:
- Ajax Cape Town

 

PATRICK FISHER

PLAYER PROFILE
******************[
Patrick started playing football at the tender 
age of six.

He started at Center Half in his junior career and was then converted to a Centre Back at Ajax whilst playing u15.

Currently his position is Right Back but is often used as a Left Back and Centre Back as well. He certainly adapts well to the Ajax system

*He won Ajax Player of the Year 2014.
* Sportsman of the Year award at School in 
grade 5, 6 and 7 for soccer and athletics.
* Was part of the team that won the
spelling B competition.

Patrick hails from his hometown of Hanover Park where the famous Benni McCarthy and latest PSL graduate Tashreeq Matthews also hail from.

Born: 17 October 2002
Age: 15 years old 
Hometown : Hanover Park

FOOTBALL CAREER
*********************
2008 - Avondale Athletic
2009 - Camps Bay
2010 - 2011: Old Mutual Football Academy
2012 - 2018: Ajax Cape Town

International Role Model:
Danny Alves of PSG & 
Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid

Local Role Model:
Rivaldo Coetzee – 
(formerly Ajax Cape Town) Sundowns

International Team: Manchester United
Local Team: Ajax Cape Town

DREAMS/GOALS
******************
Patrick not only dreams of making football 
his profession but wants to play for Ajax Cape Town with the progression of being snapped 
up by Ajax Amsterdam.

Being a die-hard Manchester United fan he 
also dreams of playing at the Theatre of Dreams one day.

 

BONGOLWETHU “BONGZ” SIYASI 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PLAYER PROFILE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Age - 15yrs old

¤ Born - 22 September 2002

¤ Bongolwethu Siyasi is born in Khayelitsha.

¤ He was the recipient of Ajax u13 player of 
the year in 2015 whilst also being nominated 
in 2016 and 2017

¤ One of his proud moments was when he 
got a call up and represented the National (Amajimbos) u17 team in 2017.

¤ Bongz is known for his strength and tackling ability ,hence being nicknamed Tyson amongst his peers.

FOOTBALL BACKGROUND
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
He started his career at the age of 6 in 2008 playing for Chumisa Football Club who later joined forces with Young Brazil & formed YBC FC in Khayelitsha.

For the next 7 years He played for YBC Football Club till his departure in 2014. In 2013 his team YBC played against Ajax Cape Town in the Ikamva Cup, it was then that Ajax spotted Him. They invited him to their First touch programme but it was only after a few months of trials that he was selected as part of Ajax u12 squad in 2014.

At YBC Bongolwethu used to be a Striker who scored plenty of goals throughout his junior career. It was there where He started out football as a position 7 or 9, but is currently used at Ajax as a Right and Centre back.Coach Grompie was the one who converted him to a defender because of his power and strength.
It`s a role that Bongz has adapted to extremely well.


International Role Model: 
Sergio Ramos ( Real Madrid )

Local Role Models: 
late Cecil Lolo#21 ( Ajax Cape Town) 
Thulani Hlatshwayo ( Bidvest Wits) 
Rivaldo Coetzee (Sundowns) 
Isaac Nhlapo ( Ajax Cape Town) 
Ayabulela Nkonqobe ( Chippa United)

On National call up last year to the Amajimbos (u17) ,he requested to wear jersey #21 in honor of the late Cecil Lolo who also hailed from Khayelitsha.

Favorite International Team: 
Manchester City(ENG) and Real Madrid(SPA)

Favorite Local Team: 
Ajax Cape Town (SA)

 

CADE ERICKSON👮
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Born : 30 June 2001

¤ Age: 16 years old

¤ Home Town: Kewtown, Athlone.

¤ Left/Right Footed: Both Feet

¤ Position : Attacking Midfielder

¤ Preferred Position: Holding Midfielder

FOOTBALL CAREER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cade Erickson started his football journey at age 6 where he has racked up many accolades over the years.

Amongst His proudest moments was winning Ajax Cape Town u15 Player of the Year, SAFA Western Cape u17 Player of the Year and being called up to represent the National u17 team.

In 2017 he represented SA at the COSAFA u17 Championship in Mauritius where he collected five international caps and one assist. 
In December 2017 he was selected as 1 of 7 
players to join the new Ajax Lambda Institute.

Whilst he feels he is one of the luckiest boys 
to have been chosen but word from Ajax and those in the football know how say that him being selected was well deserved as he is destined for a bright future.

JUNIOR CAREER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¤ Kewtown United from 2007 - 2010

¤ Santos FC from 2010 - 2012

¤ Ajax Cape Town from 2013 - 2018*

¤ His ambition is to be playing in Europe 
at the age of 18.

International & Local Role Model:
¤ Haashim Domingo

International Team:
¤ Manchester United 
( Die Hard fan since Day 1 )

Local Team:
¤ Ajax Cape Town

FAN COMMENT:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cade is known for bossing the midfield 
hence the nickname "The General". He is a 
true Warrior and Fighter on the field of play.

Thanks Mizta05. Some nice 'extra' info. I know all the boys quite well personally fortunately.

But remember only those over the legal age can be included in the latest game, so some will only appear in later versions.

Regards,

Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Rob

I know, just included everything, so it could be used in the future :)

Cade Erikson, by the way, has AMC and AMR for positions in the game, but he states he prefers playing holding midfielder, and it seems he also plays that position at the national team. maybe his mc position should be increased?

Sounds like you are very close to the club (Ajax CT). I wonder, now they have been relegated, why they do not give more of the academy players a chance? Once again they bring in a handfull of players from other clubs, in stead of using the academy players. A guy like Kammies needs to play regularly now... 

Looking forward to playing the full game, will you be releasing your update again this year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mizta05 said:

Hi Rob

I know, just included everything, so it could be used in the future :)

Cade Erikson, by the way, has AMC and AMR for positions in the game, but he states he prefers playing holding midfielder, and it seems he also plays that position at the national team. maybe his mc position should be increased?

Sounds like you are very close to the club (Ajax CT). I wonder, now they have been relegated, why they do not give more of the academy players a chance? Once again they bring in a handfull of players from other clubs, in stead of using the academy players. A guy like Kammies needs to play regularly now... 

Looking forward to playing the full game, will you be releasing your update again this year? 

Thanks. And will have a look at the positions, especially Cade. Poor kid has been in a moon boot for the past few months, and is just coming back now. Looking forward to see him progress.

Re your question, I am hoping to see more academy players get a chance now, but it seems that they have not been happy with the level of graduates recently, or have lost those who might have been ready to step up (eg Solomons and Thethani to Amsterdam, Tashreeq Matthews to Dortmund, etc.) On a positive note 1 graduate Kiyaam Bull did make his debut over the last weekend, while another Riyaaz Koopstadt was on the bench. I think Kammies will get more football, he's been involved in most games this season, albeit off the bench. Ajax have always been known to give players from their academy a chance, but in truth have also been known to give other young players a chance at first team football who may not have come through their system. Guys like Steven Pienaar, Thulani Serero (both School of Excellence youth) and Keagan Dolly (Mamelodi Sundowns youth), came to Ajax in their late teens and got their break, but aren't technically academy graduates.

I will def put an update and ABC Motsepe league patch up once the game is released.

Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sadigital said:

Thanks. And will have a look at the positions, especially Cade. Poor kid has been in a moon boot for the past few months, and is just coming back now. Looking forward to see him progress.

Re your question, I am hoping to see more academy players get a chance now, but it seems that they have not been happy with the level of graduates recently, or have lost those who might have been ready to step up (eg Solomons and Thethani to Amsterdam, Tashreeq Matthews to Dortmund, etc.) On a positive note 1 graduate Kiyaam Bull did make his debut over the last weekend, while another Riyaaz Koopstadt was on the bench. I think Kammies will get more football, he's been involved in most games this season, albeit off the bench. Ajax have always been known to give players from their academy a chance, but in truth have also been known to give other young players a chance at first team football who may not have come through their system. Guys like Steven Pienaar, Thulani Serero (both School of Excellence youth) and Keagan Dolly (Mamelodi Sundowns youth), came to Ajax in their late teens and got their break, but aren't technically academy graduates.

I will def put an update and ABC Motsepe league patch up once the game is released.

Rob

Yeah I read Kiyaam did well. Hopefully he will continue giving them a chance. Looking forward to your update, cant start my game without it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloemfontein Celtic Development should be a B Team of Bloemfontein Celtic

the oficial home kit of Jomo Cosmos is Red not Blue, perhaps the blue kit is a third kit

wrong kit colours for Maccabi FC -> home kit; away kit; third kit

wrong kit colours for Stellenbosch FC -> home kit; away kit

wrong kit colours for TS Sporting FC -> Red, White and Black

Edited by aka_wizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/12/2018 at 20:55, aka_wizard said:

Bloemfontein Celtic Development should be a B Team of Bloemfontein Celtic

the oficial home kit of Jomo Cosmos is Red not Blue, perhaps the blue kit is a third kit

wrong kit colours for Maccabi FC -> home kit; away kit; third kit

wrong kit colours for Stellenbosch FC -> home kit; away kit

wrong kit colours for TS Sporting FC -> Red, White and Black

Thanks.

These will be (or have been) attended too.

Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sadigital do you have any information on a player called Mpumelelo Daddyboy Zwane? He has just recently joined FC Ararat Yerevan but information seems quite sparse. The only thing I have to go by is his transfermarkt page (which has barely anything on it) and an article from September wherein he trained with Chelsea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2019 at 10:12, Kanwulf said:

@sadigital do you have any information on a player called Mpumelelo Daddyboy Zwane? He has just recently joined FC Ararat Yerevan but information seems quite sparse. The only thing I have to go by is his transfermarkt page (which has barely anything on it) and an article from September wherein he trained with Chelsea.

Unfortunately not much is available about him. He trained with Chelsea after coming through an amateur 'talent search' competition, where he was one of 7 South Africans selected for the trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sadigital said:

Unfortunately not much is available about him. He trained with Chelsea after coming through an amateur 'talent search' competition, where he was one of 7 South Africans selected for the trip.

Ok, thanks for the reply :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Rob,

Have you seen the info on different Ajax CT player on the Ajax CT facebook page? For instance:

¦¦ 🔴 20 Years of Passion - #KnowYourPlayer

We taking time out to better know our ABC Motsepe team players.

Featuring Azola Aizo Ntsabo

Name : Azola Ntsabo 
D. O. B : 25 February, 1999
Age : 19
Nationality : South African 🇿🇦
Hometown : Khayelitsha
Position : Left back
Height : 1,78m 
SA Caps : U20
Junior Club : Mighty United 
Current Club : Ajax Cape Town 
ABC Debut : 2016 vs Zizwe
Fav. SA Player : Mosa Lebusa 🇿🇦 (RSA) 
Fav. Int Player : Marcelo 🇧🇷 (BRA) 
Local Team : Ajax Cape Town 🇿🇦 RSA) 
European team : Barcelona 🇪🇸 (SPA) 
Inter. Team : Germany 🇩🇪 (GER)

The posts can be foud here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/urbanwarriors25/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mizta05 said:

Hi Rob,

Have you seen the info on different Ajax CT player on the Ajax CT facebook page? For instance:

¦¦ 🔴 20 Years of Passion - #KnowYourPlayer

We taking time out to better know our ABC Motsepe team players.

Featuring Azola Aizo Ntsabo

Name : Azola Ntsabo 
D. O. B : 25 February, 1999
Age : 19
Nationality : South African 🇿🇦
Hometown : Khayelitsha
Position : Left back
Height : 1,78m 
SA Caps : U20
Junior Club : Mighty United 
Current Club : Ajax Cape Town 
ABC Debut : 2016 vs Zizwe
Fav. SA Player : Mosa Lebusa 🇿🇦 (RSA) 
Fav. Int Player : Marcelo 🇧🇷 (BRA) 
Local Team : Ajax Cape Town 🇿🇦 RSA) 
European team : Barcelona 🇪🇸 (SPA) 
Inter. Team : Germany 🇩🇪 (GER)

The posts can be foud here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/urbanwarriors25/

 

Thanks and added to resources for next updates. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...