Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Spain] Data Issues

While looking at something totally different, I had noticed that many Barcelona players are missing a few prizes won in their achievements. Such as Pique is missing the Spanish supercup 16/17 in his achievements (14/08/2016).  Messi the same. It's safe to say all the Barcelona players who were in Barcelona then have this one missing.

Might be a very tiny detail to notice, but for sake of completement, I thought I should mention it.

Luis Suárez does not have dual Italian citizenship in FM. This usually causes in my saves that one of Vidal / Arthur / Malcolm is not registered.

Lower league player Papo (CD Rincon de la Victoria) has like "Frank Pablo Cabezas Ramirez" set up as his first name. He's American, so because of him you'll get a few American regens with names like Frank Pablo Cabezas Ramirez O'Connor.

Narcís Julià (4202277)
Transfer him to OM as scout (date joined 01/12/2017)

Long Term Career
Currently Scouting in Spain & Portugal
https://www.laprovence.com/article/sports/4771800/cellule-de-recrutement-mode-demploi.html

U21 Caps : 1/0
https://www.bdfutbol.com/en/j/j2066.html

Favourite Staff
Andoni Zubizaretta (14648) - rating 15 - Backroom staff
Albert Valentín (7452017) - rating 15 - Backroom staff

Achievements
Zaragoza - Spanish Cup - Winner - 26/04/1986 - Player
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Copa_del_Rey_Final

Non playing history
Girona - date departed 10/08/2004 (instead of 30/06/2004)
FC Porto - 10/08/2004 31/01/2005
Zaragoza - Director of Football - date departed 08/02/2017

https://as.com/futbol/2004/08/11/mas_futbol/1092205660_850215.html

Someone mentioned it earlier but saw no reply. Messi on 1.2 million  a week?  

Quick google says far less than that, about 330,000?

Atletico researcher, what's the reason behind Partey's 6 determination? Just booted up a save with them and he stuck out like a saw thumb

En 14/12/2018 a las 23:09, pikeal dijo:

Theo has two fathers. Social dynamics aside, I believe Luca is his brother...

1808452094_theozidane.thumb.PNG.8a2a5c788b5b13b0dd915c745bffea95.PNG

That was discussed in this same thread, page 2. It's corrected already.

4 hours ago, Zinegod said:

That was discussed in this same thread, page 2. It's corrected already.

Ah. Sorry, didn't see that. Thanks for responding.

Antequera C.F. (814590) home city has been set to Alhaurín de la Torre. The home locale should probably be Antequera (814592).

This has been mentioned here before already but Spanish teams aside the bigger ones seem to be generally underrated in terms of CA. Teams like Alaves, Getafe and Girona which are currently sitting on the top half of the La Liga table are miles behind the mid table Premier League teams which shouldn't be the case, there is too much of a gap here. Cristhian Stuani for example who has been linked to Barcelona and is the third highest goalscorer in the league atm but his CA in the game is well bellow Barcelona's squad player quality, even those with rotation and reserve status. Girona as it stands atm in the game would be a certain and uncontested relegation candidate in the Premier League, very likely finishing last by a considerable point margin , same for several other La Liga teams like the other two I mentioned above. I think this needs to be adressed since the game aims to be as realistic as possible so the average CA of Spanish teams needs to have a little boost imo so it reflects better the quality of football there.

Edit: Not to mention that there is a substancial amount of players in the Spanish database, a bunch of them being from top flight teams who have several of their attributes set for random values which shouldn't be happening in one of the greatest football nations in the world. Some examples regarding this issue have been brought up in this thread as well.

Edited by CEVR1996

Fernando Navarro 813115 - retired

Emilio Sánchez Fuentes 1503035 - retired

Miguel Bedoya 67019615 - retired

Mateo Ferrer 67179398 - Atlético Saguntino

Rafa García García 67013855 - Ciudad Real Manchego

Antonio Galdeano 1502372 - retired

Juan Pablo Colinas 813688 - retired

Adrián López 67044333 - Compostela

Ximo Navarro 67065402 - Torre Levante

Aythami Álvarez 67058212 - Tamaraceite 

Álex Ortiz 1502382 - Utrera

Carlos García 67159114 - Racing Ferrol

Jorge Cano 67243649 - Santa Catalina

Manuel Redondo 1502385 - Coria CF

Isn't Messi supposed to have Italian citizenship?

While playing my save (patch 19.2.0) and scouting players, I noticed a strange thing. Martin Valjent has weight of 115 kg (254 lbs). I suppose that is mistake. I doubt this guy has that weight.

P.S. On patch 19.3.0 Same information.

1.PNG

вф.jpg

En 9/2/2019 a las 5:12, Weston dijo:

Why?

En 3/3/2019 a las 11:52, Spurs08 dijo:

Atletico Madrid's UEFA Coefficient score is wrong. For the 17/18 campaign they should have 28 points, but only have 22.

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/#/yr/2018

Thanks.

En 5/3/2019 a las 12:09, Ekzisten dijo:

While playing my save (patch 19.2.0) and scouting players, I noticed a strange thing. Martin Valjent has weight of 115 kg (254 lbs). I suppose that is mistake. I doubt this guy has that weight.

P.S. On patch 19.3.0 Same information.

1.PNG

вф.jpg

It's a mistake. Thanks for the information.

On 09/02/2019 at 05:12, Weston said:

No, he only has argentinian and spanish. He has some italian relatives IRL, but never requested it. 

Remember to give some reliable sources in case of reporting data issues.

Spanish HR

Spanish newgens should have a chance to be generated with Dominican Republic second nationality, as most of the current Dominican Republic national team are dual nationals from Spain. There are also players that play for Spain's youth teams such as Raúl de Tomás, Junior Firpo, and Mariano that hold dual nationality from the Dominican Republic. I have never came across a Spanish/Dominican dual national newgen from Spain in a FM game ever even when checking with tools, despite seeing dual nationals from much more obscure nations such as Kyrgyzstan and Sudan so hopefully this change isn't much to do.

A thing I noticed with Malcolm ID:19229435 is that his Senior Debut is after his First Senior Goal. Basically the dates for Debut and First Senior goal are swapped.
The correct info should be:

Team:Corinthians Opposition:Flamengo Competition:Brazilian Serie A Type:Senior Debut Date:27/04/2014

Team:Corinthians Opposition:Chapecoense Competition:Brazilian Serie A Type:First Senior Goal Date:18/09/2014