Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Turkey] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Turkey here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research. 

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                       

Please note that any non-data issues for Turkey should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hello,

There is a very recent development in regards to 3 members of staff in Fenerbahce SK, that had been sacked due to their unprofessionalism .

Their names are as follows;
Turgay Altay, Murat Öztürk, Alper Aşçı

You may find the news from different sources below

https://skor.sozcu.com.tr/2018/10/14/son-dakika-fenerbahceden-kovulan-antrenorlerden-aciklama-geldi-793421/

http://www.football-oranje.com/fenerhbahce-coaches-sacked-after-plotting-against-cocu/

http://www.sportnews.to/chairman-fenerbahce-conspiracy-against-cocu/

It would be more realistic if those staff members removed from Fenerbahce's staff list.

Edited by Kivanc

The foreign player limit is wrong for some reason. 5 foreign players in the starting 11, and 12 Turkish players in the match squad is not an official rule.

The rule hasn't changed from last year. The limit makes the league mostly unplayable since most of the teams don't even have enough Turkish players anymore. 

Anyone can see clearly from the match squads this year that this rule is not adhered by any team. This is two of those examples, just look at Besiktas and Galatasaray's squads for the game:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1304421/Live/Turkey-Super-Lig-2018-2019-Konyaspor-Besiktas

Konya has 6 foreign players in the starting 11, and Besiktas has 9.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1304415/Live/Turkey-Super-Lig-2018-2019-Antalyaspor-Galatasaray

Here, Antalyaspor has 8 foreign players in the starting 11, Galatasaray has 7.

Clearly there is no rule of 5 foreign players in the starting 11, as well as a 12 Turkish player requirement in the match-day squad. 

Edited by flash33
Links

4 saat önce, flash33 said:

The foreign player limit is wrong for some reason. 5 foreign players in the starting 11, and 12 Turkish players in the match squad is not an official rule.

The rule hasn't changed from last year. The limit makes the league mostly unplayable since most of the teams don't even have enough Turkish players anymore. 

Anyone can see clearly from the match squads this year that this rule is not adhered by any team. This is two of those examples, just look at Besiktas and Galatasaray's squads for the game:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1304421/Live/Turkey-Super-Lig-2018-2019-Konyaspor-Besiktas

Konya has 6 foreign players in the starting 11, and Besiktas has 9.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1304415/Live/Turkey-Super-Lig-2018-2019-Antalyaspor-Galatasaray

Here, Antalyaspor has 8 foreign players in the starting 11, Galatasaray has 7.

Clearly there is no rule of 5 foreign players in the starting 11, as well as a 12 Turkish player requirement in the match-day squad. 

ı hope they share hotfix before full game.

Edited by sezerblg

Turkey foreign rule is something like that; maximum 14 of 28 players can be foreign in your squad registration. And if you select 18-man squad, you can select most 11 foreign players, 19-man and 20-man squads are same but if you select 21-man squad you can select 12 foreign players in your team.

You can check it from official Turkish federation website: http://www.tff.org/Resources/TFF/Documents/STATULER/2018-2019/2018-19-STSL-STATU.pdf

I hope you will change this status as soon as possible. Cheers.

The foreign rule bug is such a huge down because the beta is just unplayable for any Turkish team as it is right now. Hope you find quick solution then we may start reporting about details of database until 2nd of November.

Edited by OK7

There is foreign player limit in Turkey Süper Lig. Originaly, we can put 11 foreign player to our squad. But in the game, we can put just 5 foreign players to our squad(first 11 player).

1. There aren't current FFP (Financial Fair Play) aggrements (etc) for Turkish teams...

2. For Göztepe's new stadium, it says "building permit is taking" but on the date which game start, the stadium started to build. And confirmed to be ready before 2019-2020 season.    (mendo_1925 said)

9 hours ago, mendo_1925 said:

Göztepe'nin yeni yapılan stadı için imar izni alınıyor diye yazılmış ama oyunun başladığı tarihte stadın temeli atılmıştı bile ve 2019-2020 sezonu başlangıcına yetişeceği kesinleşti.

There is home grown player issue that you need to register 4 of clubs own. Even the players are from the academy or spend 3 youth years not considered as a home grown player.  For example; In Antalyaspor only Musa Nizam can be registered as HG player but there is Bahadir Öztürk, Osman Çelik , Dogukan Sinik and Zeki Yıldırım. Status of these players can be checked from TFF website. If this HG players issue fixed, it would be helpful in  league and euro competitions.

1 hour ago, perpetua said:

He is not yet old enough to be in the game.  Next year. 

He is 15 years old 

their is a lot of 15 year old players in fm, why isn’t he in it?

image.jpg

8 minutes ago, Emir0606 said:

He is 15 years old 

their is a lot of 15 year old players in fm, why isn’t he in it?

image.jpg

They are all at least 16 years old in real life currently.

Omer Faruk Beyaz will not be 16 until August 29, 2019.

33 minutes ago, Afesacarsoy said:

1. There aren't current FFP (Financial Fair Play) aggrements (etc) for Turkish teams...

2. For Göztepe's new stadium, it says "building permit is taking" but on the date which game start, the stadium started to build. And confirmed to be ready before 2019-2020 season.    (mendo_1925 said)

The FFP agreements should be in.  I'll double check.

Goztepe stadium is not an issue.  They are set to move in some time between July 1, 2019 and July 1, 2020.  Since stadium construction projects in Izmir have been a nightmare, it's difficult to pin down an exact date.  My Goztepe and Karsiyaka researchers are happy with the current setup in game.

Hi,
Besiktas has 15 league championship because of decision of an arbitration board. You wil see at transfermarkt.com and Turkish Football Federation sites.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/be%C5%9Fikta%C5%9F-jk/erfolge/verein/114

34 minutes ago, OK7 said:

There is home grown player issue that you need to register 4 of clubs own. Even the players are from the academy or spend 3 youth years not considered as a home grown player.  For example; In Antalyaspor only Musa Nizam can be registered as HG player but there is Bahadir Öztürk, Osman Çelik , Dogukan Sinik and Zeki Yıldırım. Status of these players can be checked from TFF website. If this HG players issue fixed, it would be helpful in  league and euro competitions.

Bahadir Ozturk did not complete 3 years at Antalyaspor between ages 15 and 21 (Born 1/10/1995, Joined Antalyaspor on 30/4/2013 and stayed until 20/8/2015 and went on loan).

There is indeed an issue with Osman Celik's history.  I'll have that fixed. Thanks!

Zeki Yildirim also only spent 2 years at Antalyaspor between the ages of 15 and 21 (2008/09 and 2009/10 seasons).

1 minute ago, ilkeryyurt said:

Hi,
Besiktas has 15 league championship because of decision of an arbitration board. You wil see at transfermarkt.com and Turkish Football Federation sites.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/beşiktaş-jk/erfolge/verein/114

I have explained this plenty of times.  The additional 2 championships won are from a competition that is separate from the Turkish Super League, which have been added to the Besiktas trophy cabinet.  You can read all that I will have to say about the matter in the link below.

http://forum.turksportal.net/vb/showthread.php?t=126084

7 dakika önce, perpetua said:

Bahadir Ozturk did not complete 3 years at Antalyaspor between ages 15 and 21 (Born 1/10/1995, Joined Antalyaspor on 30/4/2013 and stayed until 20/8/2015 and went on loan).

There is indeed an issue with Osman Celik's history.  I'll have that fixed. Thanks!

Zeki Yildirim also only spent 2 years at Antalyaspor between the ages of 15 and 21 (2008/09 and 2009/10 seasons).

I guess you got what I meant. These players are loved because they from the city and academy. Just because they went to a loan deal btw 15 and 21 they can't be registered as HG and it makes difficult to build squad in the game. Thank you for reply though.

By the way president Ali Şafak Öztürk declared  public that he is not seeking any star or high reputation transfers again during the economic restructring process. (''*Geçen sezon Antalya tanıtımı üzerine transfer stratejimiz vardı ama artık altyapı, ve araştırma ile geleceğe yatırım olacak transferler yapacağız.'')  However when you start the game he demands star transfers and success will be evaluated by it. He still pumps money into club for insuring payments of players and FA requirements but philosophy in the game should be changed.

Hello 

i can’t find turkish wonderkid ömer faruk beyaz from Fenerbahce u19 he is verry Big talent from fenerbahce

image.thumb.png.c1b4e4f4907d847dbde3aed27e50c8d1.png

Fenerbahçe has €621 million debt. The new president (Ali Koç) explained all of those in detail.

This video is from that program. All of our income expect sponsorships and CL/EL money goes to debts for the next 5 years.

1 minute ago, Balamir said:

Fenerbahçe has €621 million debt. The new president (Ali Koç) explained all of those in detail.

This video is from that program. All of our income expect sponsorships and CL/EL money goes to debts for the next 5 years.

We're only concerned with the Football company since this is a Football game.  Fenerbahce's football company is public so financial statements are published every 3 months and the financial data in the game is straight from those financial statements.

1 dakika önce, perpetua said:

We're only concerned with the Football company since this is a Football game.  Fenerbahce's football company is public so financial statements are published every 3 months and the financial data in the game is straight from those financial statements. 

Thank you for the quick reply. I understand that all of the debt is not of the Football company's. But most earnings Fenerbahçe has until 2023 will be used to pay the debts. Are you going to implement this in the game somehow?

1 minute ago, Balamir said:

Thank you for the quick reply. I understand that all of the debt is not of the Football company's. But most earnings Fenerbahçe has until 2023 will be used to pay the debts. Are you going to implement this in the game somehow?

The bolded part is an assumption that I am not comfortable making.  It's entirely possible that the debt will remain the same and Fenerbahçe will look to increase revenues in order to be able to service the debt (ie. pay the interest but not the principal).  Fenerbahçe will certainly be restricted due to the debts but not to the extent that they will not be capable of making transfers.

Denizlispor FC transfered "Gbolahan Salami" in last day of the transfer season. But board cancelled this transfer one day later. But  Salami is in squad FM 2019. Can you fix it?  

I'm having a foreign rule problem. Maximum 5 foreigners are requested in the squad. But not in real life.

That's why I had to sell a lot of foreign players.

Please update on this.

On 10/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, fmdelisi said:

There is foreign player limit in Turkey Süper Lig. Originaly, we can put 11 foreign player to our squad. But in the game, we can put just 5 foreign players to our squad(first 11 player).

I'm having a foreign rule problem. Maximum 5 foreigners are requested in the squad. But not in real life.

That's why I had to sell a lot of foreign players.

Please urgent update Turkish League rules what foreign player limit is 

I can't play with that rules, and it is disappointment for Turkish fans and who chooses Turkish clubs in career.

FM19.jpg

Karabukspor isn't have transfer ban. Justin Mengolo isn't Karabükspor, Marko Milinkovic and Cristian Tanase isn't Eskişehirspor player. I think they'll be free player.  Balıkesirspor have transfer ban. But they ban not in the game like Karabukspor.

Edited by pepgo

9 minutes ago, pepgo said:

Karabukspor isn't have transfer ban. Justin Mengolo isn't Karabükspor, Marko Milinkovic and Cristian Tanase isn't Eskişehirspor player. I think they'll be free player.  Balıkesirspor have transfer ban. But they ban not in the game like Karabukspor.

These are known.

The players are at the clubs (they are training with the club) but are not allowed to play official matches.  These unavailabilities have been set in the database but I don't believe they are active in the beta.

The same goes for the transfer bans.  They have been reflected but don't appear to be active in the beta yet.

2 dakika önce, perpetua said:

These are known.

The players are at the clubs (they are training with the club) but are not allowed to play official matches.  These unavailabilities have been set in the database but I don't believe they are active in the beta.

The same goes for the transfer bans.  They have been reflected but don't appear to be active in the beta yet.

Thanks for your answer. Thank you for your research! 

Normally Yuto Nagatomo plays left back but in the game he's better right back then the left he's playing for Galatasaray for 1.5 year and he never played at right back so he suppose to be better left back then right please fix it thank you.

left back (1).PNG

right back.PNG

1 hour ago, Aa221 said:

Normally Yuto Nagatomo plays left back but in the game he's better right back then the left he's playing for Galatasaray for 1.5 year and he never played at right back so he suppose to be better left back then right please fix it thank you.

left back (1).PNG

right back.PNG

This is not really a data issue.  It's the game code which determines those role suitability ratings.  I suppose we could reduce his ability as a DR, I'll have a think.

Also, Nagatomo did play right back a couple of matches on the right side during his Galatasaray career.

12 minutes ago, di266 said:

I searched George Hagi's son Ianis Hagi in the game but I couldn't find him at game

20181021215211_1.jpg

This isn't a data issue!

You need to use a larger database or load the Romanian league.

13 minutes ago, Physioys said:

Perpeuta when will you make a corrective change about foreign player limit for starting XI in Turkish Super League ?

Please read the thread.

The stadium of Göztepe will be opened on 14 June 2019 and the construction of the new youth academy is currently underway. There are no developments in the game.

Göztepe is building a young academy where 1600 football players will be trained at the same time.

The stadium will be one of the few stadiums in the world. I would like you to examine the features in detail.

I hope you bring these developments into game. Thanks in advance.

Youth Academy: https://twitter.com/goztepe/status/930066882476027904?s=21
Stadium: https://twitter.com/Goztepelilercom/status/894966880078876674
https://twitter.com/goztepestat/status/1051904128690122752?s=21