Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mhaffy said:

I was hoping people would take the hint.....unlike you

This isnt the official beta release thread... It wont be the first thread to have real news about the release... Its a thread about conjecture and a little pre release build up excitement (albeit turned slightly homo-erotic by some very strange individuals) 

1 minute ago, westy8chimp said:

This isnt the official beta release thread... It wont be the first thread to have real news about the release... Its a thread about conjecture and a little pre release build up excitement (albeit turned slightly homo-erotic by some very strange individuals) 

Thankyou very much, I'd rather be strange than normal.

4 minutes ago, mhaffy said:

I was hoping people would take the hint.....unlike you

Yet you're still adding to it. Hilarious. Why even bother reading/replying/interacting in a thread you obviously dont like or have an interest in?

Seems a bit pointless to me. Its all harmless fun for people who are clearly excited for the release.

Clearly you're a barrel of laughs....

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Chris21:

Usually SI are very good at letting us know if their is absolutely no chance of it on a particular day. I'd imagine there will be a point soon where a staff member or Miles himself will say it

So you are waiting for Si to say it wont be released today at 11 o clock 43 in the night?

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

My mate Chris works for SI.

He told me everyone is still there and having regular meetings. Hive of activity apparently.

How does that famous chant go 

‘Sacked in the morning, he’s getting sacked in the morning’

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ChelseaFan:

He told me everyone is still there and having regular meetings. Hive of activity apparently. Like something massive is going to happen soon

Eastside Hockey Manager 2019 ---FINALLY!!!! ---Now--- i am hyped...

or is it just: So, whos gonna order pizza with me, gotta get those twitters out  about corners and penalties out to get the people hyped for Beta release on Monday.

Just now, GerdMuller said:

So is a beta week the week from Monday to Sunday in which the Beta comes out or is it the week from the start of the second it was called Beta Week...? * BLOWS YOUR MIND"

As soon as SI let us know, granted the beta is 2 weeks before the release date they could always throw a curveball and change the beta dates 

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

He told me everyone is still there and having regular meetings. Hive of activity apparently. Like something massive is going to happen soon

I remember Chris from last year. He was right then too if I remember correctly to be fair. 

Also like you, I’m lying. He was wrong last year. He doesn’t exist. Maybe you don’t exist. Maybe I don’t exist... spooky

Archived