Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

You are far more dressed for the occasion than I am, I have a Rab C Nesbitt string vest on with Y fronts.  Drinking Ginger Beer

my skimpy see through pink is a string vest, now drinking lots of coffee hoping for late night release

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Spurs08:

In fairness I was born more than a decade after that film came out and I still got the reference :D It's pretty widely known in the UK

Even in Germany for a 80s kid, i studied History though :-D The answer shocked me when i thought "Millenials" and it wasnt even that. :-D

1 minute ago, davehanson said:

Ah, the infamous Chris? I know him to and he said your talking ..............

No its not Chris, it's Rubber Johnny from the warehouse that's confirmed this and you know what he's like for chatting s**t

2 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Could be worse. You could support West Ham.

@herne79

I dunno, me and my tin foil king size bed think that Chelsea is a tin pot club. I see West Ham as a huge improvement, at least they're only a teeny bit racist and sack those that do it publicly. Instead of making him captain lol

Just now, westy8chimp said:

I dont think the beta will be released till youve told us what tactic challenge number 5 is. With my ocd ive had to have extensive councelling to get over a 4pt challenge

Tactic Challenge #5 will be released Friday.

2 minutes ago, improvox said:

He a milkman? 

Yeah he does that too. He's had a go with your Mrs when she answered the door in her dressing gown the other day.

You're a lucky man. In 9 months you'll have a little Chris.

vor 1 Minute schrieb toffee71:

Sorry can't see it, I can't speak German and can't see a pic, it could be me

Then its hard, the german isnt the Problem as Bild is Germans Sun so lanuage doesnt matter anyway, but the picture...strange its safe for work even for me. This one: screenshot_2018-10-16_at_10.png

Just now, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

Was released at 20:18 last year so still hope for Tonight 

Wife goes to bed 9ish, so dont mind a little tardiness this year. 

I actually hope its not tonight. This thread is ramping up, by friday we will have corpses to get rid of. But also realistically i wont be able to play any fm tomo. Sunday is first op for a big sesh so im just enjoying the e-atmosphere

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

Yeah he does that too. He's had a go with your Mrs when she answered the door in her dressing gown the other day.

Tbf it feels like I've been waiting 9 months for the Beta... 

vor 1 Minute schrieb ChelseaFan:

I actually had a talk with a DHL delivery driver here said his good looking young married co-worker had to quit his job again soon after he began it, because so many young ladies would open all dressed up in lingerie he got too stressed on his tour.

No not me not enough holes, though it does remind me of one of my ex girlfriends

I know the bild, have read the paper before when trying to learn a bit of german, similar to marca in spain, but it was my adblocker, even when i turned it off it still wouldn't show @GerdMuller

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Me and my tin foil green house are now at the point of no return, we’ve called the cults and satanics in, the beta WILL be released tonight, or we release the hounds

Tin foil hounds.

Archived