Sports Interactive Community
Denchy86

Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

No, it'll automatically update the first time you launch Steam after it comes out, just like a patch. 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Spurs08:

REMEMBER to apply any changes you might need e.g. "Fake Germans" before you start the game.

But,but..i am real...

2 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

It’s been emotional. See you next year, everyone. 

Sure will.

Just so emotional, oh what fun we've had

vor 16 Minuten schrieb gavinski33:

Everything he said was nailed on. Probably up in front of an SI firing squad right now, mind

So next years Chris basically if he survives.

Ok yo heres your task, make the beta as pretty and far away from that custom colour scheme in purple as you can , upload it to YouTube and convince me i dont have to fear getting eye cancer and can happily buy it when the complete game launches.

5 minutes ago, GerdMuller said:

Ok yo heres your task, make the beta as pretty and far away from that custom colour scheme in purple as you can , upload it to YouTube and convince me i dont have to fear getting eye cancer and can happily buy it when the complete game launches.

The dark and light skins are far less purple, I'll probably be using one of those. Always used the light on in FM18 too.

I have lurked this thread all day and then as soon as I decide to go and eat then shower this wonderful news comes!

1942546611_praisethelord.gif.5a2c466d468dfdf219bbc17b1a4a6b76.gif

1. Download started
  2. Kitchen cleaned
  3. Picked shortest film for family movie afternoon
  4. Prepared snacks
  5. Waiting

I may be free tomorrow but I fear I'll miss some real life football on Saturday if this goes like the FM17 release...

2 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

As someone who's stood outside a ground while I've been called a dirty Jewish twit, had chants about why we don't have foreskins, and heard polite suggestions that we should all be on our way to Austwitz (Hitler's gonna gas 'em again)... nah, not too strong.

I'm not going to list the things I've been called by "some" Spurs supporters, but I won't tar them all with the same brush, that's just bigotry.  Still good luck Saturday.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb TheInvisibleMan:

The dark and light skins are far less purple, I'll probably be using one of those. Always used the light on in FM18 too.

Saw the first video from DrBenjy on YouTube and while it looks rough around the edges it really looks like it could be a rather prettý game after all with some work, backgrounds, logos etc.

I tried to catch up with this thread while it was downloading. I failed, got to page 30. Just thought I'd say it's been nice knowing you all and maybe see you again in a month or two after I finally have a break from the game.

7 minutes ago, Tom8983 said:

I tried to catch up with this thread while it was downloading. I failed, got to page 30. Just thought I'd say it's been nice knowing you all and maybe see you again in a month or two after I finally have a break from the game.

Good on yer Tom, yesterday was fun and you've missed similar today, less innuendo.

Aaaargh I made a booboo, set up my suave good looking manager, sorted preferences then realised I haven't put the kits or faces in, now lot of big extractions to sort and am looking for more d/ls whilst i'm doing that

I notice my striker defends even deeper then they normally would do in FM18 , when i play

park the bus tactical style

lowest line of engagement for my striker

defensive pressing forward for my striker

very good up to now ...

Edited by kingking

Are we having an official feedback fred or is this shitshow gonna be it?

Disregard. For some reason the fred didn't appear before I clicked in here. I blame SI.

#sortitoutsi

12 minutes ago, FallenAng3l said:

this is a dismal edition of football manager 

Care to enlighten any of us why, after a whole 10 minutes of play, you have made that declaration?

Edited by Crazy Paving

I dont get it. Downloaded the logo megapack from fm scout. All logos but the club (Usakspor, turkish 2. league) I am managing are right.

Wtf.

Just now, improvox said:

3.5 hour download time. Damn rural Wales :mad::mad:

I was the same...well not quite that bad, but it was over an hour! I just tether it to my phone, I have 45gb data allowance and on 4G it downloaded within 10 mins!

1 minute ago, Kenzo said:

I was the same...well not quite that bad, but it was over an hour! I just tether it to my phone, I have 45gb data allowance and on 4G it downloaded within 10 mins!

Ah nice idea. Shame I have no where near enough mobile data for that. I will just have to wait. Should be done before 10pm lol

Ahhhh! As soon as the beta finished downloading the missus asked to go get some groceries!!! Still haven't fired it up yet.

2 hours ago, beta said:

I dont get it. Downloaded the logo megapack from fm scout. All logos but the club (Usakspor, turkish 2. league) I am managing are right.

Wtf.

That must of changed uid or new to game!? this year Its missing from the metallic logos on sortitout aswell, there is a main pic on the sub forum there

Edited by toffee71

The beta is released and the feedback thread is available, so lets close this.