Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

1 minute ago, eastley said:

I just legit cancelled my order, have fun guys!!

Why you lying for??

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Well for my head obviously XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, and if full foil armoury you've the pics

Whoa I thought I told you not to let anyone know about the picture exchange......

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eastley said:

I am not.

Just had a message from an admin with warning over a joke, didn't really think it was necessary, so I will take my $$$ else where and play other games.

Mass redundancies at S.I incoming..... 

7 minutes ago, eastley said:

I am not.

Just had a message from an admin with warning over a joke, didn't really think it was necessary, so I will take my $$$ else where and play other games.

Wow I can only imagine how you'd react if something genuinely bad ever happens to you.

As Malcolm Tucker would say: f*ckity-bye!

11 minutes ago, Punt said:

You were better this time and we were better then. You got revenge but other Scottish teams are still waiting for it ;)

We are the biggest team in our country just like Celtic is in yours :D

:D :D :D :D :D 

Keep drinking the Brinjavec my friend :applause:

10 minutes ago, eastley said:

I am not.

Erm okay then. Bit extreme. But whatever. The rest of us will enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, steff91 said:

:D :D :D :D :D 

Keep drinking the Brinjavec my friend :applause:

I know that Rangers have the most titles in Scotland and if I am not mistaking they also have the world record for most titles in the world in their league? It was just a remark for gavinski33 and a joke ;)

40 минут назад, QWERTYOP сказал:
44 минуты назад, steff91 сказал:

Anybody playing in the Scottish leagues in ere on FM19 when it comes?

#CelticWinsLol 

Btw, Gerrard in Rangers is very good choice, because he knows how to steal 1st place from Brandon Rogers:brock:

ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

3 minutes ago, Punt said:

I know that Rangers have the most titles in Scotland and if I am not mistaking they also have the world record for most titles in the world in their league? It was just a remark for gavinski33 and a joke ;)

I'm from Cumbria mate, I dodged that McBullet by a matter of miles. Funnily enough I used to run a Celtic supporters club although I'm definitely Bluer than I am green like

1 minute ago, gavinski33 said:

I'm from Cumbria mate, I dodged that McBullet by a matter of miles. Funnily enough I used to run a Celtic supporters club although I'm definitely Bluer than I am green like

Always better on the other side ;) 

8 minutes ago, Punt said:

*dons hard hat*

Rangers have the most titles in Scotland, Sevco do not..

*runs away*

All about the Steam details of games played. 

Avg playtime per person - 285 hours, 3 minutes

46% of people still playing FM18 last month

7m seasons completed

344m matches played, human win percentage 62.24%

85.39% played in 3d

Avg height of managers created - 188cm

28% of managers created wear glasses

Avg nations selected - 8

5 minutes ago, gavinski33 said:

Them stats Milo just tweeted out are pretty mental. Frightening, also, in a GDPR kind of sense

TBF FM is better than most for that I think - not only do you obviously have to agree to the privacy policy etc before playing, but you can turn off the tracking in the game's settings if you so wish.

2 minutes ago, gavinski33 said:

They're lower because people play in offline mode and aren't tracked, real figure much higher, apparently

I play in offline mode.

1 minute ago, gavinski33 said:

The average manager is 6'2? I'm calling ******** 

I'm 6'3, maybe not that far off...

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

285 hours per person? I do that on my own in a week!

SNAP! Every available minute I have is on FM

21 minutes ago, Matt Penfold said:

Rangers have the most league titles of any team in the World. The Egyptian side,  Al Ahly, have won a greater percentage of league titles though.

The data at this link is from 2012, but it useful.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/02/14/football-titles-world-league-rangers-top-but-who-is-most-dominant-140201/

Technically not true - Rangers have won the most top tier League titles in the world, but Northern Irish side Linfield FC technically have won the most league titles of any football club - 57 to Rangers 56.

Anybody thought about how many issues FM must create in partnerships? i.e husband and wife..

Divorce rates must be a bit off the scale.

My wife for one DETESTS  me playing this game :D :D 

She says stuff like "you just stand there at that computer all day looking at numbers"

Yes thats it my love  - back into the kitchen you go..Trot along now ;)

1 minuto atrás, steff91 disse:

Anybody thought about how many issues FM must create in partnerships? i.e husband and wife..

Divorce rates must be a bit off the scale.

My wife for one DETESTS  me playing this game :D :D 

She says stuff like "you just stand there at that computer all day looking at numbers"

Yes thats it my love  - back into the kitchen you go..Trot along now ;)

My soon to be wife doesn't like football but already asked me to teach her how to play. I think she realized it's the only way we will do something together for the next month. I love her.

1 minute ago, Punt said:

Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times. "

Lack of clarity in wikipedia articles is an issue they should address :)

1 minute ago, 99 said:

My soon to be wife doesn't like football but already asked me to teach her how to play. I think she realized it's the only way we will do something together for the next month. I love her.

I would get a smack in the mouth for suggesting anything like it :D 

Archived