Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Already been confimed on Twitter it won't be released this morning, wording was "zero chance". 

Suppose that means a Friday night release.

Jeeze, how long are your mornings, clearly still a whole afternoon, preevening and evening and a night to go yet today

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Already been confimed on Twitter it won't be released this morning, wording was "zero chance". 

Suppose that means a Friday night release.

Nope, it means it won’t be released this morning. Which we all knew anyway. I’m sure I remember reading one year that there are people based in the US who need to OK it, and it’s not even 5am yet east coast time there. It’s almost always UK evening time, if not later. 

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Jeeze, how long are your mornings, clearly still a whole afternoon, preevening and evening and a night to go yet today

Just now, QWERTYOP said:

Nope, it means it won’t be released this morning. Which we all knew anyway. I’m sure I remember reading one year that there are people based in the US who need to OK it, and it’s not even 5am yet east coast time there. It’s almost always UK evening time, if not later. 

I'm depressed, everything is horrible and FM19 will never be released :(

1 minute ago, FantabulousHammers said:

The Daggers will be horrified that PSG think any of their players are good enough, but sell everyone including the tea lady if the price is right.

did it with one lower league team. Got youngster free from PSG, played for me a season and PSG came to get him back for 5-6 mil. I think it was because of HG maybe

I'm allright with tonight, gotta work till eleven tonight. Hopefully i can read its been dropped while working.

The on the way home instruct the missis on how to download it, get home/take shower/get a drink and get emerged.

Took a day off tomorrow so i can play all day and the rest of the weekend.

8 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

It is lunch time already here, still no beta..

1 minute ago, Bazz Playerz said:

I'm allright with tonight, gotta work till eleven tonight. Hopefully i can read its been dropped while working.

The on the way home instruct the missis on how to download it, get home/take shower/get a drink and get emerged.

Now this. This is composed, mate.  

3 minutes ago, Bazz Playerz said:

Vision 20.

Shocking.

In less than 24 hours this thread has had almost 30k views, 1k replies, lots of fun & banter and the opening post - the person who started this whole thing - hasn't had a single upvote.

Shame on us all.  Upvote now, make it the most liked post ever :thup:.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb saihtam:

It is lunch time already here, still no beta..

As far as i know, it's not Friday today ... If it comes out today , then probably around the evening. If not , i guess/hope you won't commit suicide cuz of 24 hours :D

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

If you are British...I've spent so long away from Blighty I've turned native and started calling dinner lunch and tea dinner....I'll hand in my passport at the nearest consulate.

Ah but... there's differences even within the UK. Up north you have Breakfast, Dinner and Tea. Down south it's Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (except on Sunday when it's Breakfast, Dinner and Tea...)

No wonder we're confusing to overseas visitors.

1 minute ago, Pompey1978 said:

Ah but... there's differences even within the UK. Up north you have Breakfast, Dinner and Tea. Down south it's Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (except on Sunday when it's Breakfast, Dinner and Tea...)

Very much a Yorkshireman so it's Breakfast, dinner and tea or should be!!!

1 minute ago, Pompey1978 said:

Yes and 'op North' they even put gravy on their chips, although not fries from a certain retailer with Golden Arches.

42 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

So, I checked and lasts year we went for 26 pages. Still a ways to go fellas

Well I'll break out my tin foil suit and crack on then

34 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

At least we can get wives... :brock:

Shots fired bro

6 minutes ago, haffaz77 said:

As far as i know, it's not Friday today ... If it comes out today , then probably around the evening. If not , i guess/hope you won't commit suicide cuz of 24 hours :D

If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t be here

Just now, FantabulousHammers said:

Yes and 'op North' they even put gravy on their chips, although not fries from a certain retailer with Golden Arches.

Hey us Northerners live on chips and gravy I'll have you know ;)

9 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

In less than 24 hours this thread has had almost 30k views, 1k replies, lots of fun & banter and the opening post - the person who started this whole thing - hasn't had a single upvote.

Done. See if we can get denchy to  topple @Barry Cartman before the beta release! 

6 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

Not differences as such, it’s just that people down south get it wrong 

Just now, gunner86 said:

Chips are made from veg, so it’s practically a salad right?

Meh, yeah I'll go with that, maybe when I go on a diet I can say well these chips I'm eating are veg, as are my crisps....

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I don't like gravy....

Where you from though??

15 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

source.thumb.gif.301772db0d231e041538123d8c23ff6b.gif

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Yorkshire

I'm from up North but live in York, where you?

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

You’re on the wrong forum then surely. SI don’t do cricket

Living in York and cricket isn't really that popular, it might be more towards the arse end of Yorkshire but here, football is king.

17 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

Yeah,

SI should give a free copy of FM19 to him! :)

And also a free copy to me, for giving the idea of giving a free copy to the OP! :D

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Living in York and cricket isn't really that popular, it might be more towards the arse end of Yorkshire but here, football is king.

Oh I don’t know - I’ve been in York on a race day!

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

The more you know... :brock:

Archived