Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

My mate Chris works for SI.

He told me everyone is still there and having regular meetings. Hive of activity apparently. Like something massive is going to happen soon

Sports Illustrated? New issue due out?

Just now, Denchy86 said:

Haha SI won’t tell us it’s not tonight as they are having too much fun reading this!

Most likely post ive read! They're probably wondering how long they can keep everyone waiting :D

Ill ask a more serious FM related question. What do people think the reality of SI being able to implement lower age group youth teams in future? Appreciate for legal reasons they cant input real players under certain ages but could they have lower age classes full of regens and leave the rest to the community to edit??

vor 2 Minuten schrieb flogside:

Most likely post ive read! They're probably wondering how long they can keep everyone waiting :D

Ill ask a more serious FM related question. What do people think the reality of SI being able to implement lower age group youth teams in future? Appreciate for legal reasons they cant input real players under certain ages but could they have lower age classes full of regens and leave the rest to the community to edit??

Who wouldnt want a regen named "Oliver Twist".

10 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

My mate Chris works for SI.

He told me everyone is still there and having regular meetings. Hive of activity apparently. Like something massive is going to happen soon

You said this last year too and were full of it then as well

Just now, Denchy86 said:

Unless they are enjoying playing us like a flute why we all refresh a post where we definitely won’t be notified ha 

Are you suggesting that we’re all the monkeys whilst Miles and the team are the organ grinders, shouting dance monkeys, dance!!!

11 minutes ago, Tom8983 said:

Short for Christmas. Dunno what his last name is, but he does have a title. I think it was Vicar. Something like that anyway

No it was grand sire, not vicar. He still attends the quarterly EDL meets in South Shields. Owes me a tenner actually.

Archived