Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

4 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Maybe I'm getting swept up, but I'm seriously thinking about uninstalling FM18 now ready even though I'm still really into the save I've got going. Yay or nay?....

Waaaayyyy ahead of you pal, I did this weeks ago

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HUNT3R said:

Pffft. The best way to wait for FM is by playing FM. Look at as getting practice so that you're 100% Match Fit for FM19.

Yeah i was into some serious unfinished business this morning, hoping to finish a season off tonight... If miles could just wait for me to win the CL with kilmarnock before releasing the beta thatd be nice. 

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

Pffft. The best way to wait for FM is by playing FM. Look at as getting practice so that you're 100% Match Fit for FM19.

Ah you're right. Maybe I'm just looking for a reason to get out of the possibly season defining game against PSV I have coming up next... :D

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Waaaayyyy ahead of you pal, I did this weeks ago

I normally would have uninstalled by now, but I'm just having one of those saves that I'm getting more and more into as time goes on. It will be a real wrench to leave it behind in all honesty. Even if the beta doesn't drop until Friday night! 

3 minutes ago, davehanson said:

Please don't release it tonight. Am in work from 8pm-4am. After 4am I am off work until Monday at 10pm.

Work will drag like hell if I know the Beta is out tonight. Thursday release is good.

Sorry but I'm pulling rank here soldier, there's too much at stake for them not to release the beta, me and @Tom8983 have our tin foil hats on and everything

3 minutes ago, monkeywool said:

Tonight wouldn't be good. Clearing heroic Uldir.

i just quit wow because i know i wouldn't have time for it anymore now that FM19 beta's close

EuFjkNP.png

shame because we just killed mythrax on mythic difficulty this week

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Sorry but I'm pulling rank here soldier, there's too much at stake for them not to release the beta, me and @Tom8983 have our tin hats on and everything

Mine is morphing into a tin foil morph suit. It's devoured my head and neck so far. I'd say send help, but it's strangely comforting...

Feeling more anticipation, I have popped myself into a pair of sheer nylon pop socks. BAr that, I am wearing no more than a smile. I've poured a large port & lemon, and have oysters at my side for picking at, whilst imaging FM Beta downloading & my toes being tickled

3 minutes ago, Tom8983 said:

Mine is morphing into a tin foil morph suit. It's devoured my head and neck so far. I'd say send help, but it's strangely comforting...

Thank god it's not just mine doing that then.....don't send help, send biscuits instead

8 minutes ago, Whatawaster95 said:

I can't play until tomorrow night so ideally the beta gets dropped tonight.

That way the real name fixes file will also be out and i'll be good to go. 

For the last several years the real names/Germany fix hasn't had to change at all - you could just use the version for the previous game. Definitely worth a go in any case.

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Feeling more anticipation, I have popped myself into a pair of sheer nylon pop socks. BAr that, I am wearing no more than a smile. I've poured a large port & lemon, and have oysters at my side for picking at, whilst imaging FM Beta downloading & my toes being tickled

Can we get a photo please? Will help with my own anticipation! 

5 minutes ago, PhilT said:

You are far more dressed for the occasion than I am, I have a Rab C Nesbitt string vest on with Y fronts.  Drinking Ginger Beer

Just now, QWERTYOP said:

I wouldn't if he hadn't blocked me some time ago... Miles is gonna Miles I guess. 

Oh so you don't know then? I have news for you about the BETA then.

It'll be ready when it's ready.  

1 minute ago, Tom8983 said:

Me and my tin foil hoodie have deduced that the beta will be released at 11pm tonight. It's obvious.

God these normies just don't have a clue. My tin foil onesie agrees. Also where's our biscuits?

Just now, Spurs08 said:

In fairness I was born more than a decade after that film came out and I still got the reference :D It's pretty widely known in the UK

Yeah I was born after the film. If you're in or have ever been in a band it's the staple film to watch.

Archived