Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Denchy86

Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

Recommended Posts

Last year miles tweeted that he was going into a meeting and a couple of hours later it was released. I think it was around 6pm.

Other times have been 8pm irrc

Edited by trevjim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think quite a few people have speculated tonight as release night.  I try not to get sucked in, only ends in disappointment. 

 

What the speculation is based on, i have no idea lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure (could be, well possibly be wrong) it was on a Wednesday last year. I remember coming on here and everyone creaming their pants as it had been released, am sure it was around 6pm too.

 

My advice however don't get your hopes up, keep telling yourself it's Friday and you won't be let dowm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can't put this beta out then the least they can do is sort the weather out in Sri Lanka so we can watch the cricket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm pretty sure (could be, well possibly be wrong) it was on a Wednesday last year. I remember coming on here and everyone creaming their pants as it had been released, am sure it was around 6pm too.

 

My advice however don't get your hopes up, keep telling yourself it's Friday and you won't be let dowm

It was a Thursday if I remember correctly they tried to release it on the Wednesday but had a bug fix or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw this posted on another thread:

 

ODosgiQ.jpg

 

so small chance we get it today (16 days before release), bigger chance we get the beta tomorrow (15 days before release) and 100% on friday (2 weeks before release).

Edited by Artin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

That moment SI find a bug and the BETA won't be released until Monday :lol:

Thought the whole point of the beta was for the users to notify SI of any bugs? As they're not releasing a 'finished' product there's bound to be bugs.

Just release the beta now damn it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 分钟前, bigmattb28说:

Thought the whole point of the beta was for the users to notify SI of any bugs? As they're not releasing a 'finished' product there's bound to be bugs.

Just release the beta now damn it!

This is so true ~_~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently layout on my bed & anticipating an early release, so i've slipped into a slinky see-through little black number & poured a large cognac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reflection86 said:

You should really see your GP about that.

I think you may be right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

I'm currently layout on my bed & anticipating an early release, so i've slipped into a slinky see-through little black number & poured a large cognac.

Great minds though mines pink

So excited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope it is today or tomorrow, I'm off work now until Monday but have weekend commitments. Gotta get my gaming time in before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to guage the time it actually got released on previous BETA's

It looks like its always been released after 5pm - fingers,toes and legs crossed ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it'll be tomorrow, but slight chance of today. Question- do you have to click a button to download it or does it download automatically once available? I get the beta every year but can't remember. The reason i ask is I'm at work till 10pm but left my laptop on with steam open at home, just in case its out today. That way I can jump straight on it when I get home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

I think it'll be tomorrow, but slight chance of today. Question- do you have to click a button to download it or does it download automatically once available? I get the beta every year but can't remember. The reason i ask is I'm at work till 10pm but left my laptop on with steam open at home, just in case its out today. That way I can jump straight on it when I get home!

Nothing installs automatically on Steam as far as I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

Where’s best to keep an eye on? Here or twitter?

This forum is an absolute thing of beauty when the beta is out and people are downloading, keep logged into here mate is my advice.

8 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

I think it'll be tomorrow, but slight chance of today. Question- do you have to click a button to download it or does it download automatically once available? I get the beta every year but can't remember. The reason i ask is I'm at work till 10pm but left my laptop on with steam open at home, just in case its out today. That way I can jump straight on it when I get home!

It will download automatically when you log into steam, when its released bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Great minds though mines pink

So excited

Pink is the new brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

This forum is an absolute thing of beauty when the beta is out and people are downloading, keep logged into here mate is my advice.

It will download automatically when you log into steam, when its released bro

Download automatically? How can u do it? Is there settings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Far be it for me to fan the flames, but Miles' and Football Manager's Twitter accounts have been very quiet today... :eek::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saihtam said:

Download automatically? How can u do it? Is there settings?

Actually SI have until Friday to release the Beta, so be patient!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be surprised if it is today as it must be very close to being complete if SI are happy to have preview videos of it being played over the last few days or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bella699 said:

Actually SI have until Friday to release the Beta, so be patient!

I am :)
Just wondering about this feature in steam, as some games are just damn big and good to be donwloaded instantly when released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saihtam said:

I am :)
Just wondering about this feature in steam, as some games are just damn big and good to be donwloaded instantly when released.

It will happen automatically. You might need to restart steam once it's out to get it straight away though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

No Beta today :( just posted on twitter that new features to be announced today 

I'm still expecting Friday, but... new feature announcements and the arrival of the Beta aren't mutually exclusive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

No Beta today :( just posted on twitter that new features to be announced today 

They have had to add winter breaks which was announced on BBC today, so delayed a bit I recon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trevjim said:

They have had to add winter breaks which was announced on BBC today, so delayed a bit I recon

I would have thought that is something you can do in the editor. That's a 2 minute job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trevjim said:

They have had to add winter breaks which was announced on BBC today, so delayed a bit I recon

Been in Scotland and Europe for a few years so surely can take much to add to EPL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

No Beta today :( just posted on twitter that new features to be announced today 

It's not because they advertise novelties that forcing there will be no beta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

I would have thought that is something you can do in the editor. That's a 2 minute job

They would want to do some long term testing. Could have a big affect. However perhaps they foresaw the change and have already tested it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb trevjim:

They have had to add winter breaks which was announced on BBC today, so delayed a bit I recon

Nope, that tweet about winter breaks is from june, they just retweeted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, trevjim said:

They would want to do some long term testing. Could have a big affect. However perhaps they foresaw the change and have already tested it

This! Was obvious it was coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Thought the whole point of the beta was for the users to notify SI of any bugs? As they're not releasing a 'finished' product there's bound to be bugs.

Just release the beta now damn it!

Yes but if the bug is serious enough they won't release it because it could be unplayable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

Nope, that tweet about winter breaks is from june, they just retweeted it.

I don't have twitter, can you post a link / screenshot of the update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cris182 said:

Yes but if the bug is serious enough they won't release it because it could be unplayable 

Thing is, with the 4 hour long live stream as well as content creators having access to a version of the game, it seems very playable in its current state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb bigmattb28:

I don't have twitter, can you post a link / screenshot of the update?

You dont need twitter to check tweets-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just from the language coming from official accounts, I really think this year's going to be more like Thursday or probably more like Friday. I've read nothing personally that gives me any indication of things being earlier than a fortnight before Nov 2nd this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Just from the language coming from official accounts, I really think this year's going to be more like Thursday or probably more like Friday. I've read nothing personally that gives me any indication of things being earlier than a fortnight before Nov 2nd this year.

Or is that what they want us to think? I have plans from now until sunday so any time works for me. Could all be a decoy though 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...