Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Spain] (Official) League Specific Issues

En 23/1/2019 a las 14:53, Christopher Lewis dijo:

We're testing a fix to this B team problem. Thank you for raising. 

Something fixed in the last update?

Posted (edited)

Found a bug when trying to verify the changes made in la liga santander

only changed La Liga Santander , other things are default by SI

637030556_DesktopScreenshot2019_03.06-19_51_46_27.thumb.png.dda02721dca64910d15a3ce5233033fd.png

Espanha.fmf

Edited by Branquinho1997

Barca manager, late september 2nd season.

Registered juan miranda with B team, number 33 and I've been happily playing him.    I LOOKED at registration for both B team and First team about september 26th.  Didnt click anything, change anything, confirm anything.   Miranda is now unregistered and cannot play my next league game,  my only fit left back - away to Real Madrid.   He has 3 league starts under his belt this year already.  I moved him to the B team and it says he's unregistered for them too.

I'm now beyond that match.   Both of them have had their numbers taken off them too.

Something strange is going on with the end of season awards in my game.

At the end of the season, I got a news item stating that Sergio Leon (Betis), Rodrigo (Valencia) and Jon Bautista (my Athletic Bilbao) got the Top 3 La Liga Top Goalscorer awards. 

But if you look at the actual player stats on the La Liga page, they came in joint 4th, joint 6th and 9th respectively. 

See attached screenshots.

scorers01.jpg

scorers02.jpg

2 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Liquid Cool - It looks like only Spanish players won that award, which seems a bit like the Zarra Trophy. But it should obviously say it's an award for Spanish Players only. Do you have a save before the award is given? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zarra_Trophy

Ah, you're right. I'm using a competition and club name change mod, and it seems like both the Zarra Trophy and the regular top goal scorer trophy got renamed to "La Liga Top Goalscorer".

So I found a bug, as I'm approaching the end of the first season with Girona I came to Fixture 38 in a title race with Barcelona, the thing is they'll be playing on the 19th of May and I'm playing in the 22nd of May. This would NEVER, NEVER happen in real life.

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 01.12.06.png

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 01.15.35.png

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 01.15.40.png

On 02/05/2019 at 01:16, João14 said:

So I found a bug, as I'm approaching the end of the first season with Girona I came to Fixture 38 in a title race with Barcelona, the thing is they'll be playing on the 19th of May and I'm playing in the 22nd of May. This would NEVER, NEVER happen in real life.

Hi there, the Spanish top flight should have all its matches at the same time on the last match round. Could you upload your save game to our cloud service so we may investigate this please? Thanks

I have an interesting bug. Managing Athletic Bilbao with my B team in the second division and my C team in the third division. My C team finished top 4 in their division. I assumed they would be passed over for a spot in the promotion playoffs, but instead they were entered into them. My C team advanced through all rounds of the playoff and "won". Going into the new season my C team wasn't promoted, remaining in the 3rd division, with Cornella (the team they beat) taking their place. Obviously it was correct that my C team wasn't ultimately promoted, but I thought it was odd that they were entered into the playoffs at all. 

ac6718ca6a3697e298b078ef8e54dc34.png

Hey @kevbk6222 - They shouldn't really be taking part in the playoffs if they can not get promoted, as like you say, they can't go into the same division as the B Team. Can I get a save where this scenario has happened? I'd like to log this so the coding team can take a look. 

On 21/12/2018 at 18:19, Freddie Sands said:

Thanks for the save Ruan, I've logged this internally as a bug and have also requested clarification as to whether players would be registered for two squads in this scenario in real life.

Hi. This bug still persists. Has there been any feedback at all?

Posted (edited)
On 13/05/2019 at 05:44, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @kevbk6222 - They shouldn't really be taking part in the playoffs if they can not get promoted, as like you say, they can't go into the same division as the B Team. Can I get a save where this scenario has happened? I'd like to log this so the coding team can take a look. 

Hey @Christopher Lewis I have uploaded my latest save. KeV bK - Athletic Club 4.0.fm. My C team entered into the playoffs the previous season (and will likely enter it again once I finish this season). 

Here is some context, in case it might help. During my first season with this save I used a database that enabled the 4th tier of leagues in Spain (where Bilbao C starts). After getting the C team promoted to the 3rd division, the game started freezing, not advancing past the new season start date. No idea if it was an issue with the file itself, or my team being promoted, but I was able to get past the error by removing the 4th tier before the new season start date. My C team was still promoted and I havent had any crashing/freezing since. 

Edited by kevbk6222

hi all 

Why is it happening again and again ? I have been raising this issue since ım part of the forum. Still no solution ?
None of us ( me and opponents ) were not in european competition and 3 matches in 5 days while ı was competing for 7th place with my limited squads
 :'(

Espanyol Fm 2019.png

Hello guys. With my Deportivo La Coruna save at 19.2, the U25 B registered goalkeepers, as per Spanish rules in place, are not being allowed to play. Could you please check?

Another point is only a opinion, but the need of moving a B player to A team is not the experience of real life management in Spain, as I would always expect that from FM. Ok that the game warns you to move if you're in the need of the player, but it should be as in real life and previous versions, where when you call up a player, or in FM you assign a shirt, the player must be available for A team. I tried this, and when the B team had a game on the same date, he were unavailable.

And here a suggestion: could you please allow us to control individual training of B players? It is a shame to have a big potential player which have to be specifically polished at a certain point, but you can't interfere.

Thank you very much guys, for listening.