Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Israel] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Israel here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Israel should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hello and Shalom to everyone...

As well as looking out for this thread, it is highly recommended that Hebrew speaking users will use our website - FMisrael.

I hope you will enjoy the Israeli league in FM2018!

Amir

On 19/10/2018 at 12:46, danieloni said:

In the game game you can play with 6 foreigners though it should not be possible

In the Israeli Premier League you can name 6 foreigners in the match squad but only 5 can play at the same time. This is how it is set in the game as well.

Have you seen a situation where 6 foreigners were used at the same time? If so, I would need a screenshot and a copy of your saved game to have a look and report it.

31 minutes ago, danieloni said:

image.thumb.png.9ef73c301225c55008a266ae1d1626b9.png

6 foreigners  at the same thime

Thanks for this.

What season are you in? I'm guessing not the first.
Are you certian that Ali Mohamed didn't get an Israeli nationality during your progress in the game?

Please upload your saved game to a public sharing service so I can have a proper look.

On 22/10/2018 at 18:49, amn said:

Thanks for this.

What season are you in? I'm guessing not the first.
Are you certian that Ali Mohamed didn't get an Israeli nationality during your progress in the game?

Please upload your saved game to a public sharing service so I can have a proper look.

Season 3, how do i upload it?  Ali Mohamed  is israeli but i still have 6 foreigners is the 11 (after the sub)

10 minutes ago, danieloni said:

Season 3, how do i upload it?  Ali Mohamed  is israeli but i still have 6 foreigners is the 11 (after the sub)

Try sendspace.com

Could you please also upload a screenshot of the "Rules" screen?

Thanks.

Despite the Rules screen indicating the rule is set correctly, you can indeed make a substitution to include a sixth foreigner on the pitch.

I'll have this reported as soon as possible!

Hello,

My issue is with the Israeli National League Toto Cup. I'm not 100% on how the format works but it seems broken.

I got through the group stages as winners of my group (pic attached), so I rightly advanced straight to the semi finals. I won the semi final game (pic attached). However, upon winning that, the fixture for the final never showed on my fixture list and it didn't happen at all in the season (fixtures attached). There is also no info on the final when I look at the cup fixtures.

So far in my second season, I finished second in my group, meaning that I should go into the 5th-9th Classification play-offs, I got put against a team that finished 2nd in other group, so that is correct. However. I won that game & now there is no fixture to play the other team that won their play off game top decide 5th place.

I think the "finals" for all levels of the cup are broken and never actually take place!

Group WInners.jpg

Semi Final.jpg

Fixtures 1.jpg

Fixtures 2.jpg

Finals Fixture.jpg

Play Off Fixture Second Season.jpg

2 hours ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

Has this been fixed in the new update? Or should I wait till full release to start my save? 

To be honest I'm not sure what updates were given to the beta. So either holiday for a few months (the final is scheduled in September) or wait until the full release on Friday.

I was champion of the 2nd division in Israel (in FMT), but then I received this message (screenshot) saying that my club needs to rent a stadium next season after their relegation to the top division?

Relegated.JPG