Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Belgium] (Official) League Specific Issues

So no fix. For a very simple issue: make every Belgian national a homegrown player. I don't suppose we get our money back either; although we bought a game that is unplayable. Disgraceful.

And SI doesn't even seem to care - no more replies here. That means we mean nothing to them. Maybe they'll have a clue when there's no sales anymore for FM2020 from Belgium.

I always make the Belgian league myself in the editor. Kinda sad I have to do that every single year.

We nearly 2 months further and still no solution? Got me ****ing mad, this is just sad if you don't even care to fix this issue, never buy this game again if the pool of bugs ain't fixed 

Il y a 1 heure, Biquet a dit :

Did 19.2 fix it? Can't access FM till Friday.

No. What did you expect?

no.thumb.jpg.c88effb9a828eddb8b807678dc731acf.jpg

On 06/12/2018 at 14:45, Gorando said:

I always make the Belgian league myself in the editor. Kinda sad I have to do that every single year.

Shame you don't have the tools to get it completely right though.

Literally every country gets responses and we get nothing, this is disgusting... Then atleast tell us that you wont be fixing this problem at all.

On 19/12/2018 at 19:22, BadAss88 said:

19.2.1 is out and still no fix..

Romanian leagues are fixed, why not the belgian?

What's even worse is that the romanian homegrown issues were not that easy to fix..but they have been fixed!

While for the belgian leagues we get no response whatsover..

@Neil Brock @Ed Hewison @Freddie Sands @BelgianResearch

We're awaiting clarification on a couple of things, but we also require an updated database for this issue to be addressed which is why it couldn't be included in 19.2.1. 

We are aware of the issue and it will be addressed. We appreciate this is frustrating and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

12 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

19.2.1 is out and still no fix..

Romanian leagues are fixed, why not the belgian?

What's even worse is that the romanian homegrown issues were not that easy to fix..but they have been fixed!

While for the belgian leagues we get no response whatsover..

@Neil Brock @Ed Hewison @Freddie Sands @BelgianResearch

I wholeheartedly agree. This is absolutely horrendous. I was really hoping they'd have fixed the Belgian issue together with the u21 Euro Cup issue...

On 29/10/2018 at 10:35, janis said:

I'm in the season 22-23 and this happened. Two full months without a game..

This is the first year this happened :)

FM.png

EDIT!!!: I think i know why. Because of the Qatar WC :) It's ok then i guess ;)

It's because you cheated with Antwerp.

Such a loserteam can't play in the Champions League :D

Any update on this? The further I get into my save the harder it is becoming to have a proper team fielded. 

I am starting to have to use only academy players that are not up to scratch on my bench to get the quota of HG players.

Starting to get rather frustrating and I am also worried that if it does get updated, it won't apply to my current save.

Le 06/01/2019 à 22:44, Fruity__ a dit :

Again, any update on this or are we going to be continuously ignored?

Last news was that it needs a data update in order to work so it won't be before February.

On 20/12/2018 at 09:17, Neil Brock said:

We're awaiting clarification on a couple of things, but we also require an updated database for this issue to be addressed which is why it couldn't be included in 19.2.1. 

We are aware of the issue and it will be addressed. We appreciate this is frustrating and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

@Neil Brock @BelgianResearch Is this going to be adressed in the winter transfer update?

7 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

The updated database will go in today, but it's more of a coding issue. 

They said they needed an updated database to fix this problem..

This comment right here tells me it won't be fixed. Literally no clue what the problem is and when it will be fixed.

Edited by Biquet

For my part they invent a rule, that makes everyone more then 3 yrs trained in Belgium a Belgium homw  grown, like i did in editor, but the competition formula is to dificult for a noob like me to reproduce.

leaving it like  it is now  is no good option actually...

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:41, BelgianResearch said:

So that means "no". Basically SI produced a game to Belgian players that is unplayable for Belgian customers and didn't fix it and won't fix it. Basically they sold us a car that you can't drive in Belgium. But apparently that is not a concern - hey, maybe we will buy it again next year, what is the problem anyway right?

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Was this tried in a new save game? 

Yes. It was.

Capture.thumb.PNG.a18b78ac180530cb91cc4d30076bd7c4.PNG

cl.thumb.PNG.eead4e1329dfa8213a3651d6442dfa15.PNG

jpl.thumb.PNG.160b53ebb333a2f60b615b229ebcbed3.PNG

It's a shitshow really.

I'll explain it to you, as you guys seem to completely missing the point. I'll illustrate with an example.

• To be "trained at a belgian club" (in the JPL), you need 3 years of registration with any belgian club before 23. JPL teams need 6 of those on any match day squad.
    • Example: Luis Pedro Cavanda is considered "Trained at club (0-21)" in the 1st screen but doesn't count as such on the match squad (No "HGN" logo) or in the JPL squad registration.

Edited by Biquet