Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Ed Hewison

[Uruguay] (Official) League Specific Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any specific issues for Uruguay here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Uruguay should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing in the Uruguayan Second Division and received a message that my team was free from relegation (as you can see on the prints), but in the average points table, wich counts for relegation, I'm still on the relegation zone. This happens probably because in this years table I'm more the six points ahead from bottom two with two games missing, but it isn't this table that counts for the relegation.

  

2018 table.jpg

Average points table.jpg

Relegation message.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2018 at 13:59, lucasmedeiros said:

I'm playing in the Uruguayan Second Division and received a message that my team was free from relegation (as you can see on the prints), but in the average points table, wich counts for relegation, I'm still on the relegation zone. This happens probably because in this years table I'm more the six points ahead from bottom two with two games missing, but it isn't this table that counts for the relegation.

Hi @lucasmedeiros.

Thank you very much for posting this issue.
Could you please provide a save game from before you received the message to tell you that you survived relegation? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there is a problem with the registration squad. When i start a game in the mid season (the beggiging of the season in other south america countries) teams doesent add the players to the list and end up playing with the youth team in the league. The same happen in Chile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 22:45, Neurus said:

i think there is a problem with the registration squad. When i start a game in the mid season (the beggiging of the season in other south america countries) teams doesent add the players to the list and end up playing with the youth team in the league. The same happen in Chile.

Thanks for reporting.
Needs to be checked by a coder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 01:45, Neurus said:

i think there is a problem with the registration squad. When i start a game in the mid season (the beggiging of the season in other south america countries) teams doesent add the players to the list and end up playing with the youth team in the league. The same happen in Chile.

Thanks @Neurus. This is registration issue is something that we currently have under review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearly all of Primera División coaches were fired at the same day on my save right after I started (8th of april 2019, only a few days after I started the save)

image.thumb.png.86085bec4f853af53ebe51b94242dbb8.png

I'm running a 50% less injuries database and the november update from FM Inside, also a claassen's Finland update. I always load Uruguay in my saves and play with the less injuries and november update database and never saw this bug before so it is weird but worth reporting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MAMRICCA said:

Nearly all of Primera División coaches were fired at the same day on my save right after I started (8th of april 2019, only a few days after I started the save)

image.thumb.png.86085bec4f853af53ebe51b94242dbb8.png

I'm running a 50% less injuries database and the november update from FM Inside, also a claassen's Finland update. I always load Uruguay in my saves and play with the less injuries and november update database and never saw this bug before so it is weird but worth reporting

That is quite odd.

Could you please provide a save game from just before they were all fired? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 3 horas, Ed Hewison dijo:

That is quite odd.

Could you please provide a save game from just before they were all fired? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below.

 

Sure, I recreated the save to see if this happened again and it did, the file is called testtt.fm you have to press continue once and the bug triggers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's a bug or if i just don't understand the rules in Uruguay.

So in my journeyman save in the year 2022 Club Atlético Peñarol won the Opening Stage, my team (Centro Atlético Fénix) won the closing stage. So normally there should be a final between Penarol and Fenix.

But their was first a playoff game between the two teams (Penarol won),. After this game was the final over 2 legs - again with the same 2 teams (i won). So what is the reason behind the game between the end of the league and the final? It looks like this one game didn't matter at all. Penarol got no title for it...

Some screenshots attached (from the different league tables and the games and the fixture list).

20181121190756_1.jpg

20181121191619_1.jpg

20181121191624_1.jpg

20181121191629_1.jpg

20181121191633_1.jpg

20181121191637_1.jpg

20181121191649_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kazushi80 said:

I don't know if it's a bug or if i just don't understand the rules in Uruguay.

So in my journeyman save in the year 2022 Club Atlético Peñarol won the Opening Stage, my team (Centro Atlético Fénix) won the closing stage. So normally there should be a final between Penarol and Fenix.

But their was first a playoff game between the two teams (Penarol won),. After this game was the final over 2 legs - again with the same 2 teams (i won). So what is the reason behind the game between the end of the league and the final? It looks like this one game didn't matter at all. Penarol got no title for it...

Some screenshots attached (from the different league tables and the games and the fixture list).

20181121190756_1.jpg

20181121191619_1.jpg

20181121191624_1.jpg

20181121191629_1.jpg

20181121191633_1.jpg

20181121191637_1.jpg

20181121191649_1.jpg

It's working as inteded, it seems.

Annual table winner has an advantage over Apertura winner and Clausura winner.
So, first, both Apertura and Clausura winners needs to play a semi-final. Then, the semis leg winner plays two matches (home and away) against the Annual table winner.

What happened in your savegame is that Peñarol won Apertura, Fénix won Clausura and Annual table. Then, a 1 match semi between Apertura and Clausura winners took place. Peñarol won, but if Fénix have won, then, that was the end of it.
So, Peñarol won the semis, and then Fénix won the final legs, so Fénix was the champion, and Peñarol the runner up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2018 at 20:11, MAMRICCA said:

Sure, I recreated the save to see if this happened again and it did, the file is called testtt.fm you have to press continue once and the bug triggers

This is now under review.

Thanks for providing everything that we needed for this one @MAMRICCA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no Cup in Uruguay? I was told that there is an agreement between Uruguayan football associations to start a first edition in 2019, but it did not appear in my save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jambiser said:

There's no Cup in Uruguay? I was told that there is an agreement between Uruguayan football associations to start a first edition in 2019, but it did not appear in my save.

 

11 hours ago, Jambiser said:

There is a link to the Spanish version of Wikipedia that explains the tournament's format & participants. There's no English version yet:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Uruguaya


At the moment there's no cup, and this wiki entry is based on a news article which was a big, HUGE "IF".
This doesn't mean there will be no cup at some point, but at the moment, it's far from being official or whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the reserve categorie in the Uruguayan football stops working after the first season only the U19 categories continue playing the league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 29/12/2018 a las 0:17, nico304 dijo:

the reserve categorie in the Uruguayan football stops working after the first season only the U19 categories continue playing the league 

It happens the same to me.

I'm in 2019 and the Reserves don't play a game for the tournament since 2018. Hope you can fix this! Thanks.

d54e4168d916087e386442cb2e18b406.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

an other thing you should fix is that the uruguayan tournamet in game finish in the last days of october when it should finish on the last days of november/ first days of december .

this year it finish on november because of the U17 Womens World Cup and FIFA have these rule that says when a tournament of FIFA is hosted in a country the local activities has to stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Found a bad one playing with Wanderers (which starts at the bottom of the league 'cause of its capital letter).

Board expectations: near top half

Finished the Apertura 3rd. The Intermedio comes and Emanuel Gularte starts complaining that the team is underachieving. I genuinely didn't understand why. Won 2 of the opening three games of the Intermedio, still 3rd in the overall table just 3 points away from Defensor at the top.

But of course, the Primera División's table that the game is taking into account, and that's the Closing stage table in which I'm, of course, bottom of the league because we all have 0 points and our name starts with a W.

Some screenshots: 

Spoiler

07zbDpk.jpg

9rpnlib.jpg

KEInxbO.jpg

rhmBXAk.jpg

v8XmnTh.jpg

NGLjoHP.jpg

GuO9Al2.jpg

 

I'll upload the save if necessary, let me know!

Edited by Laurefinwe
Fixed screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Laurefinwe said:

Found a bad one playing with Wanderers (which starts at the bottom of the league 'cause of its capital letter).

Board expectations: near top half

Finished the Apertura 3rd. The Intermedio comes and Emanuel Gularte starts complaining that the team is underachieving. I genuinely didn't understand why. Won 2 of the opening three games of the Intermedio, still 3rd in the overall table just 3 points away from Defensor at the top.

But of course, the Primera División's table that the game is taking into account, and that's the Closing stage table in which I'm, of course, bottom of the league because we all have 0 points and our name starts with a W.

Some screenshots: 

  Hide contents

 

AJR-WjC-Dmt96EagybOgcC5_Hfazhx5HCfN_xfQk


iBjHW43WCB4QfMDN7DWqzsk6RVROgJtrTWAMt16I

 

eG91SNkygOFaf1mwSxtE66dSASH0mVBpgM1oH53B

 

vpbkIvZCB6Jq4SkUzHoayZuvZiITtZgn38_rSfyY

pVF02mN5hcR_s6pvRodlNTkFI-IjOAPhxtyYFp3B

JQRvV9ukl4Uvy10QSyUHg7J0Q2I1SzPLUzdzLfgC

s_B8XgrR1MdTlKYedzoydpuoKOaMaeflpW-fV2QS

 

I'll upload the save if necessary, let me know!

Hi @Laurefinwe can you please upload a save from before this conversation if possible, then we can investigate the issue further. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'll do as soon as I get back home today.

Just noticed that the screenshots were broken, I fixed them now.

Edited by Laurefinwe
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry @Alix.Humphries, none of the files I have are from before the conversation with the player. I uploaded the three files though, because you can see how the board confidence deteriorates as the Intermedio progresses:

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Oldest.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Middle.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Current.fm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Laurefinwe said:

Sorry @Alix.Humphries, none of the files I have are from before the conversation with the player. I uploaded the three files though, because you can see how the board confidence deteriorates as the Intermedio progresses:

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Oldest.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Middle.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Current.fm

Thank you @Laurefinwe, after investigation following your post yesterday we identified an issue with the board expectations which is now under review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2019 at 16:44, Fefo2415 said:

Any updates about this issue?

Thanks for this @Fefo2415. We are looking into both of the issues you and @nico304 have mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2019 at 20:57, Laurefinwe said:

Sorry @Alix.Humphries, none of the files I have are from before the conversation with the player. I uploaded the three files though, because you can see how the board confidence deteriorates as the Intermedio progresses:

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Oldest.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Middle.fm

Laurefinwe_Uruguay Primera bug_Current.fm

In that same save I just noticed that Peñarol's points in the 2018 season are the record of points in one season:

gbKSMD1.jpg

They collected 77 points in that season. Probably the problem is that that was the 15 teams season and then something went wrong when points were logged in the League records?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for raising the points bug. Upon review I noticed that the points are whatever the team gets in the opening stage multiplied by 6. I've logged this to be corrected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...