Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Ed Hewison

[Serbia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any specific issues for Serbia here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Serbia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ed Hewison,

 

With all due respect, I'm very offended in what way SI "solve" big problems with Serbian clubs and leagues!

 

1. There is a problem for two years about Partizan - Teleoptik. FM force me to play friendly games with Teleoptik Under-19 against other Under-19 teams in country. In last two year managers from Serbia report same problem but you don't that resolve and now for 2nd time in row we have same problem. I support Partizan and we have a big community full of people who play with that club and many people is mad about fact that SI don't care about our league and our clubs, even after numerous complaints. Second problem with Partizan-Teleoptik is from this FM and players can't move freely between clubs.

 

2. Giving numbers is ok at start of the game but after some weeks we can give players number just from 1 to 30. It's frustrating.

 

3. This problem is in Serbian Superleague playoff/playout. At start of the season write regular MP but in playoff write example MP is 12 in Group A (both group is with 8 clubs and my club is in group A (position 1-8). It would be great if you can solve this and other three problems before full release of FM19.

Example for 3rd problem:

ftlVkoy.png

Edited by SlobaFMB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SlobaFMB said:

There is a problem for two years about Partizan - Teleoptik. FM force me to play friendly games with Teleoptik Under-19 against other Under-19 teams in country. In last two year managers from Serbia report same problem but you don't that resolve and now for 2nd time in row we have same problem. I support Partizan and we have a big community full of people who play with that club and many people is mad about fact that SI don't care about our league and our clubs, even after numerous complaints.

Hi @SlobaFMB can you explain exactly what needs to be happening with Teleoptik under-19's so I can clearly log the bug for resolution, should they be in a specific Under-19 competition?

18 hours ago, SlobaFMB said:

Second problem with Partizan-Teleoptik is from this FM and players can't move freely between clubs.

We have tested this in game and are finding players can move freely between clubs, can we get a save where this is not happening for you please?

18 hours ago, SlobaFMB said:

2. Giving numbers is ok at start of the game but after some weeks we can give players number just from 1 to 30. It's frustrating.

We have tested this and are finding that the players can have numbers between 1 and 99, can we have a save where you are limited to 30 please?

 

18 hours ago, SlobaFMB said:

3. This problem is in Serbian Superleague playoff/playout. At start of the season write regular MP but in playoff write example MP is 12 in Group A (both group is with 8 clubs and my club is in group A (position 1-8). It would be great if you can solve this and other three problems before full release of FM19.

This has been logged for review, Thank you for all the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For second problem I send to you PM (you see why) @Alix.Humphries

 

Problem is with Teleoptik Under-19 is next, FM forced me to play friendly games against other under-19 teams. We don't have settings to change preferences in Teleoptik Under-19. So, if you start with Partizan, you must to play friendly games for Teleoptik under-19. I hope you understand what I say.

 

Problem with numbers is after few days when we start game.

 

We have EARLY PRESEASON and LATE PRESEASON start day and when we start on LATE PRESEASON, we can choice only numbers from 1-30. If we start on EARLY PRESEASON all is ok but just few days. Later we have also problem.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright guys, I have experienced issue with my first season save with FK Partizan. I had a scheduled Cup Final with FK Vojvodina and since there was an option to postpone the Final due to majority of key players being on international duty I postponed the Final to 19th of June. Couple of days before the 19th of June, the match simply disappeared. I went through the schedule and the match wasn't there. I even checked the Serbian Cup History and the winner of the season 18/19 doesn't exist.

The match wasn't transferred to the new season either.

I'm experiencing issues with the squad number, needing to be from 1-30. Have no idea why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cherritto said:

Alright guys, I have experienced issue with my first season save with FK Partizan. I had a scheduled Cup Final with FK Vojvodina and since there was an option to postpone the Final due to majority of key players being on international duty I postponed the Final to 19th of June. Couple of days before the 19th of June, the match simply disappeared. I went through the schedule and the match wasn't there. I even checked the Serbian Cup History and the winner of the season 18/19 doesn't exist.

The match wasn't transferred to the new season either.

I'm experiencing issues with the squad number, needing to be from 1-30. Have no idea why. 

 

I guess the coders will be needing a save game in order to fix this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello,

there is small problem with Red Star and all clubs in Serbian League. Numbers for shirts (Red Star) are from 1-30, and there is number 12 and number 26 unavaliable tu use. So for Red Star you can select only 28 players instead of 30.

and numbers for shirts in real life in Serbian League are from 1-99.

hope you will fix this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, djuri said:

hello,

there is small problem with Red Star and all clubs in Serbian League. Numbers for shirts (Red Star) are from 1-30, and there is number 12 and number 26 unavaliable tu use. So for Red Star you can select only 28 players instead of 30.

and numbers for shirts in real life in Serbian League are from 1-99.

hope you will fix this.

This one has already been reported (as you can see a couple of posts above) and should be fixed for the release. And this is not a Red Star problem, but the problem related to the whole SuperLiga.

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summary: Players from EU countries are treated as non-EU players.

Description of Issue: I am in the 2021/2022 season with Sloboda in the Serbian Superleague. In the summer I got the message notifying me that Serbia, Montenegro and Albania have joined the EU, and the rules changed in my league to 4 non-EU players in the match squad instead of 4 foreign. But when I signed Montenegrin player, and selected him for the match squad, notification showed up for too many non-EU players. After that I noticed that all players that don't have Serbian citizenship are treated as non-EU. In screenshots bellow you can see example for mentioned Montenegrin player and another Greek on loan.

Steps to Reproduce
    1) Load the uploaded save file (name: FK Sloboda - nonEU issue);
    2) Navigate to Squad;
    3) Find any player that don't have Serbian citizenship (Marko Milickovic, Grigoris Skarmoutsos, and lots of players on trial);
    4) Look at information column;
    
    Expected: Squad status, without "Fgn" plate, if selected, they will NOT count to non-EU players.
    Currently Happening: "Fgn" plate, if selected, they count to non-EU players.

Relevant Screenshots:

20181110172444_1.thumb.jpg.76d67cf0efa6476373b617ed745666aa.jpg

20181110171255_1.thumb.jpg.386853205354499d4cc9f72c0e9314c2.jpg

20181110171452_1.thumb.jpg.34b2fb5c0aee19e700b736408f687b0f.jpg

20181110171308_1.thumb.jpg.196bddace0a9871f40fabf089d7199b3.jpg

20181110171529_1.thumb.jpg.117257b9f570deb5b1b6f5cacb34a75f.jpg

Edited by Vataz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again SI,

I know that you have a lot of work, but could you tell me if there is any update on this?

This is a gamebreaking bug for me and I can not continue playing my save with over 60 hours invested.

Thanks,

Nikola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same exact problem with Red Star Belrgade i have just started my 21/22 season and my whole transfer policy is runied coz of this issues... hopefully they fix it ... there have been a couple of updates but none of them seem to fix this bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hum, I was about to start a game with Red Star Belgrade as well, I guess I'll just wait they fix this issue :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys planing on fixing FK Partizan and Teleoptik U19 error or you just dont care about us players who play Serbian League the problem is there since FM18? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree Loki, this way it looks they don't care about bugs. I just hope that isn't the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 16:43, Vataz said:

Summary: Players from EU countries are treated as non-EU players.

Description of Issue: I am in the 2021/2022 season with Sloboda in the Serbian Superleague. In the summer I got the message notifying me that Serbia, Montenegro and Albania have joined the EU, and the rules changed in my league to 4 non-EU players in the match squad instead of 4 foreign. But when I signed Montenegrin player, and selected him for the match squad, notification showed up for too many non-EU players. After that I noticed that all players that don't have Serbian citizenship are treated as non-EU. In screenshots bellow you can see example for mentioned Montenegrin player and another Greek on loan.

Steps to Reproduce
    1) Load the uploaded save file (name: FK Sloboda - nonEU issue);
    2) Navigate to Squad;
    3) Find any player that don't have Serbian citizenship (Marko Milickovic, Grigoris Skarmoutsos, and lots of players on trial);
    4) Look at information column;
    
    Expected: Squad status, without "Fgn" plate, if selected, they will NOT count to non-EU players.
    Currently Happening: "Fgn" plate, if selected, they count to non-EU players.

Thanks for the well detailed bug Vataz, this is now with our coders for investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a small update i have installed the latest 153 MB update in hope that the issues is fixed... unfortunate it was not 

however i would like to thank SI (Freddie Sands) for acknowledging this thread :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to update on Non-EU issue, I decided to continue playing season even with incorrect rules, and after the season finished, I got message about Serbia joining EU again. When next season started this bug fixed, and EU players were not counting toward foreign players. 

My assumption is that first message that I got was sent "too soon" or with the wrong text (instead of joining right away, it should have said will join in a year?), and only changed text for rules, agreements and such, without any gamplay change, and when the "real" message came, everything worked as intended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I've come across couple of issues concerning Superleague.

First issue: 5 games before Preliminary phase ends I received news for title chasers, with their schedules etc. Title is decided after Final phase (points and league splitting) so no such news should exist in this stage.

Second issue: Final phase group table is sorted according to final position in Preliminary phase. After achieving 1. place in Preliminary phase and with 3 points ahead of second placed club in Final phase group, game still doesn't recognize league champions. I've even received a message for team meeting concerning title deciding match before last round of competition.

second issue 1.jpg

second issue 2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this received an unexpected twist. Last day before final match of competition i've received news of becoming the champion.

It still needs some tuning, but luckily it was only delayed for couple of days. Maybe FA sent it via post mail?

 

second issue 3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kindly disregard my last post, this is still an issue. Second placed club had an early fixture and thats why the championship was decided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mrek said:

Kindly disregard my last post, this is still an issue. Second placed club had an early fixture and thats why the championship was decided.

Then it seems we have an additional bug - when it comes to the last round, all the games need to be played on the same day at the same time. If this was not the case, it should also be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2018 at 15:19, mrek said:

Kindly disregard my last post, this is still an issue. Second placed club had an early fixture and thats why the championship was decided.

 

On 25/11/2018 at 14:45, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

Then it seems we have an additional bug - when it comes to the last round, all the games need to be played on the same day at the same time. If this was not the case, it should also be fixed.

Agreed. Have you got a save game from before that team's last match was played @mrek?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've uploaded save from second season: Serbia - Final Phase mistake.fm

Same thing happened, only 3 games to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tracked down save from first season: Serbia - Final Phase mistake 1.season.fm

It's before last game of the season, and just after previous one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2018 at 13:22, mrek said:

I have tracked down save from first season: Serbia - Final Phase mistake 1.season.fm

It's before last game of the season, and just after previous one.

Thank you for the save @mrek this issue has been logged for review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is with Teleoptik Under-19 is next, FM forced me to play friendly games against other under-19 teams. We don't have settings to change preferences in Teleoptik Under-19. So, if you start with Partizan, you must to play friendly games for Teleoptik under-19. I hope you understand what I say.

 

 

 

Hey i have this problem to. It happenend after the first Season. First Season it was ok but then i was forced to play the U19 Games for Teleoptik. I am playing Partizan Belgrade..It would ruin my savegame because there is no option to turn out to play the u19 games of Teleoptik (its the Partner Team in Second Serbian League). I hope you understand what we mean. If you want i can send you the Savegame.

this.PNG

this2.PNG

Edited by whiteeagle81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whiteeagle81 said:

Problem is with Teleoptik Under-19 is next, FM forced me to play friendly games against other under-19 teams. We don't have settings to change preferences in Teleoptik Under-19. So, if you start with Partizan, you must to play friendly games for Teleoptik under-19. I hope you understand what I say.

 

 

 

Hey i have this problem to. It happenend after the first Season. First Season it was ok but then i was forced to play the U19 Games for Teleoptik. I am playing Partizan Belgrade..It would ruin my savegame because there is no option to turn out to play the u19 games of Teleoptik (its the Partner Team in Second Serbian League). I hope you understand what we mean. If you want i can send you the Savegame.

this.PNG

this2.PNG

Thanks You @whiteeagle81 We have been unable to replicate the issue of managers being forced to manage Teleoptiks u19 games, if you could provide the save game in which this is happening we can continue to investigate further

https://community.sigames.com/topic/453524-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey please look into Partisan U19 too. The U19 Players dont play in the youth League. There are only grey players in the Team, when it plays its games.

 

I have uploaded another Savegame where you can see this. 

 

Partizan (v02).fm

Edited by whiteeagle81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alix.Humphries issue with Partizan u19 has been logged into system by Serbian HR maybe two months ago (with save game provided...and in October by member of Serbian testing team- see first post here), as well a year ago with same issue with fm18 and you are still unable to reproduce "managers being forced to manage Teleoptik u19 games"? 

Issue with Partizan u19 has been fixed in first year of game play but it's coming back when starting season 2.

If you log into the system you'll see changes proposed to resolve this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I have problem with picking players in Partizan u19 squad, It is some rule bug that hasnt been fixed with last update. As seen on screenshot, they are all under 19 as wanted by ruel born after 1\1\2002, but they cannot be selected for match. Only two of them. So im pausing playing after I gave up on last update until its fixed. Has no point of playing if yoputh caanot get any matxh experience in their league. 

fm19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the problem with the Teleoptik Under 19s team is the following:

As the manager of Partizan, you are automatically considered to be in charge of any of the teams that do not currently have a manager, e.g. Partizan Reserves, Partizan Under 19s, but also Teleoptik, Teleoptik Reserves, and Teleoptik Under 19s. At the beginning of the save, the Teleoptik Under 19s team does not have a manager, so, as I said the game directs the team to you (the player), so you are forced to manage it.
There are to ways of avoiding this: hiring a new manager for the Teleoptik Under 19s team, or changing the staff preferences (for example letting the Teleoptik Senior Team Manager take care of Teleoptik Under 19s). The first solution is impossible, because the board blocks any attempts of hiring a new manager (a new manager is considered unnecessary, despite the fact that his wage would be like 75 euros/week. The second solution is impossible because in the staff preferences menu of Partizan only the following teams are offered for editing; Partizan First Team, Partizan Reserves, Partizan Under 19s, Teleoptik First Team (no Teleoptik Under 19s though).

It is a stupid and complicated bug, caused by the fact that Teleoptik is a feeder club of Partizan, or a B team you could say, but it coexists with the standard reserves team. 

I hope you guys can understand what we are saying, and I recommend you to simply add Teleoptik Under 19s to the staff preferences menu of Partizan (that would be the most logical solution).

Thanks in advance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 2027/28 bug. Luckily, i'm not managing serbian team, but i noticed something weird. I have added Serbian First and Second divisions as playable at the beggining of this save, everything was fine until the start of the 2028/29 season, when i have noticed that Serbian Second League has suddenly stopped before its end.


FK-Crvena-zvezda-Schedule-Senior-Squad.p

Red Star schedule, no league matches even it is 24.07.

Super-Liga-Srbije-Overview-Stages.png

Playout in the last season did not even played.

Prva-liga-Srbije-Overview-Stages.png

In the Second league has been played only 31 out of 37 matches and that's it.

FK-Mladost-Lu-ani-Schedule-Senior-Squad.

All teams in the Second League played only one match after the points were allocated, the other 7 were not played, and they are not in the calendar and schedule.

FK-Metalac-Gornji-Milanovac-Schedule-Sen

Metalac can not play a playoff game and therefore everything now stands as if the championship is not over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/03/2019 at 15:18, djole7777 said:

Guys, the problem with the Teleoptik Under 19s team is the following:

As the manager of Partizan, you are automatically considered to be in charge of any of the teams that do not currently have a manager, e.g. Partizan Reserves, Partizan Under 19s, but also Teleoptik, Teleoptik Reserves, and Teleoptik Under 19s. At the beginning of the save, the Teleoptik Under 19s team does not have a manager, so, as I said the game directs the team to you (the player), so you are forced to manage it.
There are to ways of avoiding this: hiring a new manager for the Teleoptik Under 19s team, or changing the staff preferences (for example letting the Teleoptik Senior Team Manager take care of Teleoptik Under 19s). The first solution is impossible, because the board blocks any attempts of hiring a new manager (a new manager is considered unnecessary, despite the fact that his wage would be like 75 euros/week. The second solution is impossible because in the staff preferences menu of Partizan only the following teams are offered for editing; Partizan First Team, Partizan Reserves, Partizan Under 19s, Teleoptik First Team (no Teleoptik Under 19s though).

It is a stupid and complicated bug, caused by the fact that Teleoptik is a feeder club of Partizan, or a B team you could say, but it coexists with the standard reserves team. 

I hope you guys can understand what we are saying, and I recommend you to simply add Teleoptik Under 19s to the staff preferences menu of Partizan (that would be the most logical solution).

Thanks in advance

 

Has there been a solution to this bug yet? I cannot enjoy playing my save with partizan with this bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm that the bug with Teleoptik under 19s still exists. Even moreso, it ruined my save because upon starting the match I shouldn't even be heading, the game crashes instantly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that the coding team is working to fix the B team issue. I hope to be able to test it once the testing process for FM2020 starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please turn off event when Serbia join EU 2022 because it is not realistic ruin my gameplay immersion, it will never happen like Britain will never leave EU and we are happy with that.

Also change name RED STAR to Crvena Zvezda.

Would love to see player and club names with letters "ČĆŠĐŽ"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- As long as Serbia is negotiating, the accession date should be in - we can push it further towards the future.

- Crvena zvezda's long and short name have been debated here for at least 10 years. The outcome is: once the SI allows us to change it to Crvena zvezda, we will do so. If you are interested in the discussion, please check the data section from the previous years, and this year as well (this is not a league issue BTW). We have done our best to let everyone know that the original name should be in, but the final decision is with the game makers.

- Several elements in the game productions do not support the diacritic symbols in our letters at the moment, so this is not possible with the tools we are using right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a league issue, but is related to Serbian Cup quarter final. Third year in a row my Serbian Cup quarter final match is scheduled around 20th March during international matches. 14 players from my 1st team are on international duty and i still got no option offered to postpone the match. Even my Europa League quarter final match has been postponed due the clash with Serbian cup semi-final match in last season, which is a nonsense. Looks like the ingame Serbian cup has a priority over the continental competitions and international call-ups.  

 

FK Crvena zvezda_ Players Players.png

FK Crvena zvezda_  Overview.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a save game just before that match - on 20th March. I've uploaded a save game named "Crvena Zvezda (v02).fm".

And just like the last season - UEFA Europa League Quarter Final match has been re-arranged due to the clash with Serbian Cup semi-final match:

 

Inbox.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...