Sports Interactive Community
Ed Hewison

[Greece] (Official) League Specific Issues

OK WHATEVER...have a good night 2 everyone and merry christmas ppl..!

peace.

Hi guys. I have a serious problem with B greek Division. The first three years noone team promotes from C division. Why this problem? Claasen i downloaded and your patch with the choice of playable C division but the problem exists!! I wanted to manage a team from Greek C division and i won't do this because its' very annoying not to promote for three years!!!

On 19/11/2018 at 15:44, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @Lefti.

As I have asked in the separate thread you created, please could you provide your save game and we will have a look at this issue.

Cheers.

Hi Ed,

i have also the same issue with Donis, what can be done?

I have uploaded the save, it is "Ted Stylia-Paok" file.

Thanks

Ted

Good Mornin 2 everyone and a Happy New Year with love and happines for every single one person ..

For the last time i am wondering, can anyone from SI team answer to us if they are plannin to "put" in the game the transfer restrictions as they mentioned above about Panathinaikos transfer embargo or not...??

Thanks in advance...

On 02/01/2019 at 08:40, PatLDC13 said:

Good Mornin 2 everyone and a Happy New Year with love and happines for every single one person ..

For the last time i am wondering, can anyone from SI team answer to us if they are plannin to "put" in the game the transfer restrictions as they mentioned above about Panathinaikos transfer embargo or not...??

Thanks in advance...

Hi @PatLDC13.  Happy new year,

This was all included in the 19.2.0 update.

On 28/12/2018 at 02:20, Stelios PAOK said:

Hi guys. I have a serious problem with B greek Division. The first three years noone team promotes from C division. Why this problem? Claasen i downloaded and your patch with the choice of playable C division but the problem exists!! I wanted to manage a team from Greek C division and i won't do this because its' very annoying not to promote for three years!!!

Thanks @Stelios PAOK.

We are looking into this now.

On 30/12/2018 at 00:31, Tedor said:

Hi Ed,

Thanks

Ted

Cheers for providing everything we needed to look at this one @Tedor.

This is under review.

So.. in January transfer window i can buy one player over 23 ( greek player only... ) ?????

Or the maximum wages i can offer for a player is less than 100.000 per year...?

A dude in the previous page wrote u the exact restrictions as they exist this year ( while the embargo is happening..) in real life.

Thats what i am asking to..

Are u plan to "put" those restrictions detailed as they mentioned or is it too complicated for coding them.

No offence just wondering Ed..

Thanks in advance..

On 05/01/2019 at 10:27, PatLDC13 said:

So.. in January transfer window i can buy one player over 23 ( greek player only... ) ?????

Or the maximum wages i can offer for a player is less than 100.000 per year...?

A dude in the previous page wrote u the exact restrictions as they exist this year ( while the embargo is happening..) in real life.

Thats what i am asking to..

Are u plan to "put" those restrictions detailed as they mentioned or is it too complicated for coding them.

No offence just wondering Ed..

Thanks in advance..

You can now sign and register players aged 22, and will be unable to sign and register any new signings who are over the age of 23 in the first season.

We don't currently have a type of transfer embargo in game that fits all of the rules @Dissident21 mentioned.

A feature request has been made for us to include embargo rules in future.

Thats simply all we wanted to know..

Thanks.

On 30/12/2018 at 00:31, Tedor said:

Hi Ed,

Thanks

Ted

Hi @Tedor.

Donis turned 15 on 29/8/2011, and he left to join Juventus in Italy on 18/1/2013.
So only 1 year, 4 months, 20 days is counted as him being trained at Panathinaikos. When he returned to the club he was 23 years old.

To be Homegrown he has to be trained in the country or in the club for 3 years between his 15th and 21st birthday.

Hi @Ed Hewison,

thanks for the reply.

Just wondering why on the registration he is "trained in nation".

Otherwise i understand that he should not. ;p

Cheers

On 09/01/2019 at 14:29, Tedor said:

Hi @Ed Hewison,

thanks for the reply.

Just wondering why on the registration he is "trained in nation".

Otherwise i understand that he should not. ;p

Cheers

Hi @Tedor.

I can't see Donis showing as 'Trained in Nation' on the registration page in your "Ted Stylia-Paok" save game.

Could you upload a screenshot where you can see this occurring?

Hellozzz there...

I am tryin to confirm a signing of a player (under 23..) in the January transfer window but it doesn't let me finalize it...( I Am playin with Panathinaikos F.C )

Even as a regular transfer(january window..) or loan or transfer from next year ( July 2019 ) it doesn't let me finalize it...

it supposed to be fixed after the latest update by knowing the transfer restrictios of the embargo @ Panathinaikos F.C

Someone else have the same problem...???

Can Anyone help..

20190120181411_1.jpg

20190120181459_1.jpg

Edited by PatLDC13

I am looking forward for an answer from a SI Member cause i wanna know if i can continue my save or i ll have to start a new save...

Its very important to me Plss..

Can you upload the save here where you are unable to confirm the signing? We're looking into the issue right now, but a save would be very useful for us to help work out why it isn't working. Many thanks. 

I tried with 3 different ways ( regular transfer,future transfer,loan...) with 4 different players under 23...And it didnt worked...it was telling me to delay the transfer for a week again and again until the transfer was cancelled...

I ll upload the save afterwards tonight when i ll finish work..

Thanks in advance Christofer.

I uploaded my save under the name  " Gate 13 !!! " with Panathinaikos ( as manager John Papadopoylos )

i had continued my game being in Mach of 2019  though...

Hope here back soon.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, PatLDC13 said:

I uploaded my save under the name  " Gate 13 !!! " with Panathinaikos ( as manager John Papadopoylos )

i had continued my game being in Mach of 2019  though...

Hope here back soon.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks - We're looking into it. 

Hello everybody: I'm starting my 3rd season with Panathinaikos, and now the league has been reducing teams up to 12 teams only in Superleague. Is that normal?

I read about the shift from 16 to 14, but I'm not sure if they will keep going lowered or not! 

Also, this article talks about playoffs for the title: is that right? I don't speak greek so my knowledge of the matter is not enough, if I have to dig out for news.

http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/official-superleague-format-will-change-next-season