Sports Interactive Community
Ed Hewison

[Germany] (Official) League Specific Issues

No competition in November nor December but after winter break a match each 3 days ???? Champions League groups ending in Januari ??? 

Bug.png

4 minutes ago, Capoeira Nago said:

it's because of the world Cup in Katar.

Forgot that this bought WC will be in November-December : it's going to be a mess ! Godness 

Edited by Hingis

Hello there

I think the promotion distribution from regionalliga (division 4) to league 3 is bugged. (and i think this feature it's bugged in general)

In theory -  (while we have 4 teams that promote from an inactive lower division)

the distribution should be as follwowing :

1 fixed promoted team from the Regionalliga Südwest

and 3 more or less randomly promoted teams from all 5 regional leagues including the regionalliga südwest. (one team only from a division)

but what happens is that every year we have 4 randomly promoted teams from 4 regional leagues (one team from each division...) but no

team promotes from südwest. (which should have at least 1 promotion place)

p.s and i wonder why im always the only one who notifies this :D 

Edited by ThomasHe

I have set up a document for SI regarding the promotion from L4 to L3. Your description is almost correct but Southwest has only 1 direct promoted team and cannot have a 2nd participant.

emmmm........emmmmm......true :D 

i was somehow in last season

ok ty octavianus

it's somehow a bug in the program itself i think - the editor files (at least i think) are set correctly

Edited by ThomasHe

On 19/11/2018 at 17:08, Octavianus[GER] said:

I have set up a document for SI regarding the promotion from L4 to L3. Your description is almost correct but Southwest has only 1 direct promoted team and cannot have a 2nd participant.

Hi @Octavianus[GER].

Are there any further changes still needed for this one or does it appear to be working correctly now?

Players do not go on holiday during the winter break. But from Christmas until shortly after New Year's they should do that. And the A-Junioren-Ligen also have a winter break. But here they play all the time, which would be wrong.

This can't be right. Bayern Munich will play Werder Bremen on the 13th matchday. So why should the game take place after the winter break?

20181124232223_1.thumb.jpg.7e7cf77805d723bea5fb945efcbaabc3.jpg

And the quarter finals in the DFB-Pokal will definitely not take place on a saturday.

20181124232309_1.thumb.jpg.f0c472aa096b72559e2056bca3df2d17.jpg

Edited by Dani190283

First problem:

In third german league you are not allowed to sign non-EU players but there are some countries like the USA who are treated as EU. 
If I try to buy an US player in third league i cant make an offer.

Second problem:

If I set the matches to wednesday and saturday for online games I have the matches on 8.30pm in 2.Bundesliga and my mate in third League has the matches on 3.30pm.
In FM2018 all matches on wednesday and saturday were on 3.30pm so we didn't have to wait for everyone. 

Hi, 

Issue:

So I am currently at game date 11th August 2021 and no german fixtures for the new league season have been loaded for all the leagues. 

I have no noticed in the past when the fixtures load for the new season but this seems very late. 

I've had a look and haven't been able to find any sign of this issue elsewhere. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.40.56.png

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.41.48.png

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.41.53.png

13 hours ago, wetdog said:

Hi, 

Issue:

So I am currently at game date 11th August 2021 and no german fixtures for the new league season have been loaded for all the leagues. 

I have no noticed in the past when the fixtures load for the new season but this seems very late. 

I've had a look and haven't been able to find any sign of this issue elsewhere. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.40.56.png

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.41.48.png

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 19.41.53.png

are you using any custom files?

On 24/11/2018 at 22:29, Dani190283 said:

This can't be right. Bayern Munich will play Werder Bremen on the 13th matchday. So why should the game take place after the winter break?

And the quarter finals in the DFB-Pokal will definitely not take place on a saturday.

Thanks @Dani190283.

These issues are under review now.

On 25/11/2018 at 14:16, DerDon said:

First problem:

In third german league you are not allowed to sign non-EU players but there are some countries like the USA who are treated as EU. 
If I try to buy an US player in third league i cant make an offer.

Thanks @DerDon Could you tell us which nations are meant to be exempt? 

This might be one that @Octavianus[GER] or @Kox will know more about.

On 25/11/2018 at 14:16, DerDon said:

Second problem:

If I set the matches to wednesday and saturday for online games I have the matches on 8.30pm in 2.Bundesliga and my mate in third League has the matches on 3.30pm.
In FM2018 all matches on wednesday and saturday were on 3.30pm so we didn't have to wait for everyone. 

This is an online game issue that is not specific to the German leagues.
It is currently under review.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ed Hewison:

Thanks @Dani190283.

These issues are under review now.

Great. Thanks.

But what about this?

Am 24.11.2018 um 14:23 schrieb Dani190283:

Players do not go on holiday during the winter break. But from Christmas until shortly after New Year's they should do that. And the A-Junioren-Ligen also have a winter break. But here they play all the time, which would be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Dani190283 said:

Great. Thanks.

But what about this?

Ah, yes. Have you got a save game where the senior players are on holiday for the wrong dates?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Ed Hewison:

Ah, yes. Have you got a save game where the senior players are on holiday for the wrong dates?

You misunderstood me. Or it's my English. Players do not go on holiday, but they should. Normally the holidays in Germany take place from Christmas to New Year.

12 hours ago, Carambau said:

are you using any custom files?

Yes one that allowed access to 3 Liga. i take it this is likely to have caused the issue? no way of fixing?

10 hours ago, wetdog said:

Yes one that allowed access to 3 Liga. i take it this is likely to have caused the issue? no way of fixing?

This could probably be related, yes. And I don´t think this could be fixed apart from starting a new save. Then again maybe someone here knows a way around.

Edited by Carambau

23 hours ago, Dani190283 said:

You misunderstood me. Or it's my English. Players do not go on holiday, but they should. Normally the holidays in Germany take place from Christmas to New Year.

No problem, I misunderstood, but I can see what you mean now.

We will investigate. Cheers for raising it.

Am 26.11.2018 um 17:15 schrieb Ed Hewison:

Thanks @DerDon Could you tell us which nations are meant to be exempt? 

image.thumb.png.0fb32d59e8241c078b6fbd382bf71273.png

I can confirm Japan, USA, Australia and Israel. Maybe the rest of them aren't working correctly too. Buying players from EU worked perfect.

1 minute ago, DerDon said:

I can confirm Japan, USA, Australia and Israel. Maybe the rest of them aren't working correctly too. Buying players from EU worked perfect.

Thanks @DerDon. We are reviewing this one now.

Cheers for your help with this issue.

Hi there, 

I'm managing Hamburg FC,  I got promoted to the bundesliga,  however,  my first season in 2nd division,  my players were suspended,  thinking it was only for a few games,  they are still suspended even after the promotion. What can I do?  Can this issue be fixed? 

I think you need to give some more info, why were they suspended, for how long, was it for a set number of matches or for a period of time, etc, did they get suspended in-game or was it a suspension set in advance in the db?

The suspension was in game. Some were straight red cards,  others were 5 yellow cards and suspended for the next game. But every game I played til the end of the season , the players still showed suspension next to there name,  it didn't go away

On 14/12/2018 at 18:35, Redewaan said:

The suspension was in game. Some were straight red cards,  others were 5 yellow cards and suspended for the next game. But every game I played til the end of the season , the players still showed suspension next to there name,  it didn't go away

Hi @Redewaan.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game where this is occurring for you?
Also, do you have a save game from before the end of the season where you were about to get promoted and the players were suspended?

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below.

Hi there.  Thank you for your reply back.  The issue has somewhat been resolved. I don't know what happened when I first played,  but the problem looks like its gone. 

Hertha save, I put some of my youngsters into first team and made them available 90mins for Hertha II playing in regionalliga (not activated but simulated).

Hertha II regular players usually get match tiredness and so on, while the youngies don't, as if they're not playing.

Am 13.11.2018 um 14:37 schrieb Hingis:

Forgot that this bought WC will be in November-December : it's going to be a mess ! Godness 

I have 9 matches in October and U21-national matches... 

7 Players of my first 11 are on national test matches now and will miss 3 matches. 

image.thumb.png.42d0eb160f86b4b50c678703b18beb31.png

image.png

On 17/12/2018 at 18:05, Redewaan said:

Hi there.  Thank you for your reply back.  The issue has somewhat been resolved. I don't know what happened when I first played,  but the problem looks like its gone. 

Ok, that's good news @Redewaan. If it does happen again, please let us know. Cheers.

On 18/12/2018 at 07:23, GabrieleGallagher said:

Hertha save, I put some of my youngsters into first team and made them available 90mins for Hertha II playing in regionalliga (not activated but simulated).

Hertha II regular players usually get match tiredness and so on, while the youngies don't, as if they're not playing.

Hi @GabrieleGallagher Could you upload a save game where this is occurring please? Preferably from just before a match that has this issue.

On 01/01/2019 at 03:52, DerDon said:

I have 9 matches in October and U21-national matches... 

7 Players of my first 11 are on national test matches now and will miss 3 matches. 

Thanks @DerDon. We are looking into this one. Cheers for reporting it to us.

Hi,

I qualified two times for UEFA-Cup, but when the new season starts, I am not in it.

In 2019/20, I reached place 8 and the cup final was between Berlin (Place 6 at the end of the season) and Bayern (Place 2 at the end of the season). I should play in a european cup 2020/21, but I was not invited.

In 2020/21, I reached place 7 and I got nearly every 2 days the message, that I am qualified for "EURO Cup", but new season starts and I am again not invited!

Maybe it is, because I choosed to start the season 6 weeks before start?

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Wesleys:

Hi,

I qualified two times for UEFA-Cup, but when the new season starts, I am not in it.

In 2019/20, I reached place 8 and the cup final was between Berlin (Place 6 at the end of the season) and Bayern (Place 2 at the end of the season). I should play in a european cup 2020/21, but I was not invited.

In 2020/21, I reached place 7 and I got nearly every 2 days the message, that I am qualified for "EURO Cup", but new season starts and I am again not invited!

Maybe it is, because I choosed to start the season 6 weeks before start?

I saw that I made a mistake. The colours are bad. It looks like place 7 will be playing in "EURO Cup" for sure, but it depends on cup-final.

But there is still a bug. After I reached place 7 and a lower team won the neational cup final, the messages keeps telling me that I got qualified for "EURO Cup", but I did not!

15 hours ago, Wesleys said:

I saw that I made a mistake. The colours are bad. It looks like place 7 will be playing in "EURO Cup" for sure, but it depends on cup-final.

But there is still a bug. After I reached place 7 and a lower team won the national cup final, the messages keeps telling me that I got qualified for "EURO Cup", but I did not!

Hi @Wesleys.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game from before there is a message telling you that your club has qualified for the EURO Cup? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below. Cheers!

Am 16.1.2019 um 15:13 schrieb Ed Hewison:

Hi @Wesleys.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game from before there is a message telling you that your club has qualified for the EURO Cup? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below. Cheers!

Hi!

Okay, I uploaded the file. The name is Pokal (v02).fm

You will find the messages at 15th and 16th of May!

Thanks

Il 3/1/2019 in 18:36 , Ed Hewison ha scritto:

Hi @GabrieleGallagher Could you upload a save game where this is occurring please? Preferably from just before a match that has this issue.

Sorry for the delay, I've just uploaded the savegame called "GabrieleGallagher - Hertha BSC.fm"

You can notice here that these players from 1st team "Julius Kade - Sinan Kurt - Palko Dardai - Dennis Jastrzembski" are set to available for Hertha II but they don't actually play (they don't get match fitness and tiredness). Btw regionalliga, where Hertha II plays, it's not activated but their matches are simulated and their regular players get fatigue and on on.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, GabrieleGallagher said:

Sorry for the delay, I've just uploaded the savegame called "GabrieleGallagher - Hertha BSC.fm"

You can notice here that these players from 1st team "Julius Kade - Sinan Kurt - Palko Dardai - Dennis Jastrzembski" are set to available for Hertha II but they don't actually play (they don't get match fitness and tiredness). Btw regionalliga, where Hertha II plays, it's not activated but their matches are simulated and their regular players get fatigue and on on.

Thank you!

Thank you for this. We're looking into it. 

I am manager of Lotte in the 3liga season 26/27 and i was not in the DFB Cup. And now in the next season i am still not in the cup.

Why???

Because playing at level 3 only guaranties you a cup spot if you finish in Top 4. All other lower league participants are picked by chance.

14 hours ago, Octavianus[GER] said:

Because playing at level 3 only guaranties you a cup spot if you finish in Top 4. All other lower league participants are picked by chance.

Thanks, didn't know that. Thought it was strange because lower league teams where in the cup haha. But now i get it.

Hey @Wesleys do you have an earlier save game for the issue you raised with the Euro Cup teams? I've been trying to recreate this so the coder has a save before the first inbox message, but I can't get it to repeat for me. Thanks. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Christopher Lewis:

Hey @Wesleys do you have an earlier save game for the issue you raised with the Euro Cup teams? I've been trying to recreate this so the coder has a save before the first inbox message, but I can't get it to repeat for me. Thanks. 

Hi,

Yes! But there are 2 games to go and you need to become 7th. At this save game I am 8th.

I uploaded it. Name is Pokal (v03).fm

20 hours ago, Wesleys said:

Hi,

Yes! But there are 2 games to go and you need to become 7th. At this save game I am 8th.

I uploaded it. Name is Pokal (v03).fm

Brilliant thank you very much. 

Just spotted Ahmet Gurleyen managed 102 league games for Mainz II in an inactive regional league in 2019/20, plus 18 friendlies. That's gotta be tiring!

Pre-patch issue, and some of his teammates have silly generated appearance numbers too - 86 for Nicolas Kolle.

Not sure whether this is due to database settings or a game result-generation issue but haven't seen it with players anywhere else.

As far as I can see Mainz II were in Regional Division Southwest (max 36 games) but even if FM doesn't attempt accuracy in appearance numbers in inactive leagues, 102 is a silly number of appearances to add to a player history.

File uploaded is Chemnitzerseason2manneh and is pre-Winter update

I also have Chemnitzerbackup uploaded from near the end of the 2019/20 season (not sure what the figures were at that point) if that helps

On 02/03/2019 at 18:04, enigmatic said:

Just spotted Ahmet Gurleyen managed 102 league games for Mainz II in an inactive regional league in 2019/20, plus 18 friendlies. That's gotta be tiring!

Pre-patch issue, and some of his teammates have silly generated appearance numbers too - 86 for Nicolas Kolle.

Not sure whether this is due to database settings or a game result-generation issue but haven't seen it with players anywhere else.

As far as I can see Mainz II were in Regional Division Southwest (max 36 games) but even if FM doesn't attempt accuracy in appearance numbers in inactive leagues, 102 is a silly number of appearances to add to a player history.

File uploaded is Chemnitzerseason2manneh and is pre-Winter update

I also have Chemnitzerbackup uploaded from near the end of the 2019/20 season (not sure what the figures were at that point) if that helps

Thanks for the save - It's being investigated. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but could you please fix the match start times in 2.Bundesliga for multiplayer games? It doesn't matter what option you set for the matchdays in multiplayer settings, 2.Bundesliga matches will always start at 20:30 while for example 3.Liga plays at 15:00

That kind of sucks, because in a multiplayer game where all coaches start with a club in 3.liga - after a season when some promote to 2.bundesliga, we have to sit through each matchday twice.

Thx.

32 minutes ago, Lynix said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but could you please fix the match start times in 2.Bundesliga for multiplayer games? It doesn't matter what option you set for the matchdays in multiplayer settings, 2.Bundesliga matches will always start at 20:30 while for example 3.Liga plays at 15:00

That kind of sucks, because in a multiplayer game where all coaches start with a club in 3.liga - after a season when some promote to 2.bundesliga, we have to sit through each matchday twice.

Thx.

Hey @Lynix - Do you have a save where the matchdays are at different times? On mine when I tried, I had both leagues kick off at the same time. Thanks. 

When attempting to sign unattached senior players on free transfers after the end of the first transfer window, the game tooltip advises they cannot be registered until 1/1 next year. This is incorrect according to the league rules (and if you ignore the warning and complete the free transfer, the signing goes through immediately and the game permits you to register them for league games immediately)

IIRC this has been a minor issue since FM17, is still present in latest patch