Sports Interactive Community
Ed Hewison

[Brazil] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Brazil here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Brazil should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

In Rio State Championship

there is a bug, it shows 2 winners per year.

(as you can see in print:
2018: Flamengo and Americano
2019: Botafogo and Boavista)

It's happening because the small clubes (BoaVista and Americano) play a first stage of the championship) as a qualify for the final group stage. 

But the game is considering this first stage as a Title. so is wrong. 

Rules from Rio State Championship:

First Stage =  6 Small Clubs
Top 2 are qualify for the Second Stage. 

Sry about my bad english. 

rio state.png

9 minutes ago, diambrosio said:

In Rio State Championship

there is a bug, it shows 2 winners per year.

(as you can see in print:
2018: Flamengo and Americano
2019: Botafogo and Boavista)

It's happening because the small clubes (BoaVista and Americano) play a first stage of the championship) as a qualify for the final group stage. 

But the game is considering this first stage as a Title. so is wrong. 

Rules from Rio State Championship:

First Stage =  6 Small Clubs
Top 2 are qualify for the Second Stage. 

Sry about my bad english. 

rio state.png

Thanks, this is a known problem.

Hopefully it will be fixed by the time the game is officially released.

For some reason, Guarani de Juazeiro have qualified directly to the 5th round of the cup when they did absolutely nothing to deserve it. They didn't win any regional championship which would qualify them for this stage. Meanwhile, Ceara, as the Serie B winners, should have qualified to this stage directly, but instead were forced to enter in the 1st round. The other teams are all as they should be (Regional championship winners, Libertadores participants and Fourth Round winners are correctly there)

20181019194635_1.jpg

It seems to me the game understands correctly how to allocate 5th round places when there are nine teams from Brazil in the Libertadores. However, when there are 8 teams (and maybe 7, but I haven't seen this yet), it just fills the spot with a random tiny team rather than the correct teams

Hi guys, where is serie c? is it so simple to implement, why not to?

Secondly, I know that licensing stuff is a big problem, but why is so difficult to change the colors of the teams in the initial screem?

Third, I played with a club in the series a and found it is so easy to play against the smaller clubs in the state league, my first game was 7x0 against a rival, that is not realistic at all.

For example, my team did not win the state championship this year, a team c series did, so I think you should take a look and put the c series in the game.

And that's not unusual, every 2 year or so a small club wins a state championship in any part of Brazil, so it is easy to play the state championship on the game, but in real life is very hard, just look in to it please.

Brazilians will thank you.

42 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

Hi guys, where is serie c? is it so simple to implement, why not to?

Secondly, I know that licensing stuff is a big problem, but why is so difficult to change the colors of the teams in the initial screem?

Third, I played with a club in the series a and found it is so easy to play against the smaller clubs in the state league, my first game was 7x0 against a rival, that is not realistic at all.

For example, my team did not win the state championship this year, a team c series did, so I think you should take a look and put the c series in the game.

And that's not unusual, every 2 year or so a small club wins a state championship in any part of Brazil, so it is easy to play the state championship on the game, but in real life is very hard, just look in to it please.

Brazilians will thank you.

1) You mean Série D (the 4th division)? 

2) The club background colors are now in the database, I suppose you'll have to use the editor to change them.

3) Yes, ideally the smaller teams should do a bit better in the game, but there are factors that the game doesn't reproduce. In real life smaller teams start their preparation a long time before the big teams, for instance, so they have an advantage regarding fitness, etc, for instance.

1 minuto atrás, PMLF disse:

1) You mean Série D (the 4th division)? 

2) The club background colors are now in the database, I suppose you'll have to use the editor to change them.

3) Yes, ideally the smaller teams should do a bit better in the game, but there are factors that the game doesn't reproduce. In real life smaller teams start their preparation a long time before the big teams, for instance, so they have an advantage regarding fitness, etc, for instance.

1) Yes Série D, sorry.

2) OK.

3) Maybe if you give them some kind of bost on familiarity on fomations and fitness, it could improve theirs peformace in game, and shold be realistic.

I want to play with my club and the original colors.

I want to know if it will be possible to change the background color when launching the editor ?? If it is not possible I will ask for refund in steam

IEPcVC9.jpg

CctKSwm.jpg

aKJlOT9.jpg

1 hora atrás, rodrigofec disse:

I want to play with my club and the original colors.

I want to know if it will be possible to change the background color when launching the editor ?? If it is not possible I will ask for refund in steam

IEPcVC9.jpg

CctKSwm.jpg

aKJlOT9.jpg

You need to wait for the Editor, it'll be possible to change it. 

I've found another issue

In the year 2022, all the rounds in the Copa do Brasil were single legs. In real life obviously all the rounds from the 3rd round onwards are two legged. The weird part is every season I've simulated both before and after this one have the correct format, so unless there's something special about the year 2022 that I don't know about, this is a bug.

20181020154650_1.jpg

4 hours ago, dpt8544 said:

I've found another issue

In the year 2022, all the rounds in the Copa do Brasil were single legs. In real life obviously all the rounds from the 3rd round onwards are two legged. The weird part is every season I've simulated both before and after this one have the correct format, so unless there's something special about the year 2022 that I don't know about, this is a bug.

20181020154650_1.jpg

It's because of the 2022 World Cup, as it starts in November and messes up the calendar.

On 19/10/2018 at 09:52, dpt8544 said:

For some reason, Guarani de Juazeiro have qualified directly to the 5th round of the cup when they did absolutely nothing to deserve it. They didn't win any regional championship which would qualify them for this stage. Meanwhile, Ceara, as the Serie B winners, should have qualified to this stage directly, but instead were forced to enter in the 1st round. The other teams are all as they should be (Regional championship winners, Libertadores participants and Fourth Round winners are correctly there)

20181019194635_1.jpg

Hi @dpt8544.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game from before the 5th round draw in your current save? 

Details of how to upload a save game are linked below.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:31 AM, PMLF said:

It's because of the 2022 World Cup, as it starts in November and messes up the calendar.

@dpt8544 Yep. As @PMLF has said, this is because of the 2022 World Cup.

We have had a make some competitions shorter to avoid fixture congestion.

17 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @dpt8544.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game from before the 5th round draw in your current save? 

The file is called Brazil5thRoundCup.fm

I had simulated much further into the future and not saved before the screenshot I initially posted. So what I have uploaded is the same problem occurring again in the year 2038. In this season, it was Novo Hamburgo who were unfairly given a spot in the 5th round automatically, when Ponte Preta, as Serie B winners, should have qualified for this stage directly. This save includes multiple instances of this problem happening.

To help, let me make some observations.

When 9 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the 5th round functions seemingly correctly, with the nine Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, and the five 4th round winners entering this stage.
When 8 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the eight Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, the five 4th round winners, and one INCORRECT team enter this stage. The Serie B winners should enter at this stage instead.
When 7 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the seven Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, the five 4th round winners, and two INCORRECT teams enter this stage. The Serie B winners should enter at this stage instead.

To be honest, I'm not sure who fills up the final spot IRL should there be only seven Libertadores qualifiers. I would suggest maybe simply the next best placed team in the league would make sense if this rule isn't clearly defined.

In the save I uploaded, 2028 is the only year in which there were only seven LIbertadores teams, and thus there were two incorrect teams in the 5th Round (Santa Cruz and Oeste)

I'm probably going overkill with this post lol, but I love the game and want to help to make sure it's accurate to every tiny detail

Another thing I want to mention.

I have already posted about the incorrect colour coding on the league table under UI issues. (Should be initially Top 6 Green and 7-12 Blue)

However, I am just wondering if it could be possible to add continental qualification status in the INF column on the League table.
For instance, in European leagues, when you guarantee qualification for the Champions League, you get 'ECC' in the INF column, and when you guarantee qualification for the Europa League you get a 'EC'.

So for Brazil, you could have 'LIB' and 'SUD' to indicate guaranteed qualification for the Libertadores and Sudamericana. This should also take into account when a team wins the Copa do Brasil, the Copa Libertadores or the Copa Sudamericana.

I know you can do it because in the season preview page it has 'Lib' and 'Sud' to indicate the participants for the current season, and because you have done it in European leagues!

It would also be cool if the game could correctly adjust the colour coding on the league table as the season goes on to represent changes in what is needed to qualify for various competitions.

For instance, positions 7 to 9 might or might not be enough for Libertadores qualification depending on winners of the Copa do Brasil, Copa Sudamericana and Copa Libertadores.

Similarly, positions 13 to 15 might or might not be enough for Copa Sudamerircana qualification depending on the winners of those competitions as well.

The game does this in European Leagues for when teams win cups and stuff, and I really hope that this isn't just a Europe-centric game.

I believe other leagues in South America also don't have these features, although I understand most of them have weird two season per year structures + playoffs so maybe it wouldn't work.

Little touches like this are what makes the game that much more fun, immersive, and easy to understand.

The screenshot below shows that the game only does 'C' for champions and 'R' for relegation.

20181023174042_1.jpg

1 hour ago, dpt8544 said:

I had simulated much further into the future and not saved before the screenshot I initially posted. So what I have uploaded is the same problem occurring again in the year 2038. In this season, it was Novo Hamburgo who were unfairly given a spot in the 5th round automatically, when Ponte Preta, as Serie B winners, should have qualified for this stage directly. This save includes multiple instances of this problem happening.

When 9 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the 5th round functions seemingly correctly, with the nine Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, and the five 4th round winners entering this stage.
When 8 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the eight Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, the five 4th round winners, and one INCORRECT team enter this stage. The Serie B winners should enter at this stage instead.
When 7 Brazilian teams are participating in the Libertadores, the seven Libertadores teams, the two regional championship winners, the five 4th round winners, and two INCORRECT teams enter this stage. The Serie B winners should enter at this stage instead.

To be honest, I'm not sure who fills up the final spot IRL should there be only seven Libertadores qualifiers. I would suggest maybe simply the next best placed team in the league would make sense if this rule isn't clearly defined.

In the save I uploaded, 2028 is the only year in which there were only seven LIbertadores teams, and thus there were two incorrect teams in the 5th Round (Santa Cruz and Oeste)

I'm probably going overkill with this post lol, but I love the game and want to help to make sure it's accurate to every tiny detail

I agree it should ideally be the next best placed teams in the top division taking any additional spots in the round of 16 of the Brazilian Cup.

10 hours ago, dpt8544 said:

This is now under review. Cheers @dpt8544

10 hours ago, dpt8544 said:

Another thing I want to mention.

I have already posted about the incorrect colour coding on the league table under UI issues. (Should be initially Top 6 Green and 7-12 Blue)

However, I am just wondering if it could be possible to add continental qualification status in the INF column on the League table.
For instance, in European leagues, when you guarantee qualification for the Champions League, you get 'ECC' in the INF column, and when you guarantee qualification for the Europa League you get a 'EC'.

So for Brazil, you could have 'LIB' and 'SUD' to indicate guaranteed qualification for the Libertadores and Sudamericana. This should also take into account when a team wins the Copa do Brasil, the Copa Libertadores or the Copa Sudamericana.

I know you can do it because in the season preview page it has 'Lib' and 'Sud' to indicate the participants for the current season, and because you have done it in European leagues!

It would also be cool if the game could correctly adjust the colour coding on the league table as the season goes on to represent changes in what is needed to qualify for various competitions.

For instance, positions 7 to 9 might or might not be enough for Libertadores qualification depending on winners of the Copa do Brasil, Copa Sudamericana and Copa Libertadores.

Similarly, positions 13 to 15 might or might not be enough for Copa Sudamerircana qualification depending on the winners of those competitions as well.

The game does this in European Leagues for when teams win cups and stuff, and I really hope that this isn't just a Europe-centric game.

I believe other leagues in South America also don't have these features, although I understand most of them have weird two season per year structures + playoffs so maybe it wouldn't work.

Little touches like this are what makes the game that much more fun, immersive, and easy to understand.

The screenshot below shows that the game only does 'C' for champions and 'R' for relegation.

20181023174042_1.jpg

Hi @dpt8544

Have you got a save game where it should be showing up one of these statuses?
We will investigate why it doesn't currently show. 

Cheers!

Several bugs in the Paranaense Championship, totally non-standard results

Sorry for the bad English, I'm using Google Translate

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

1 minute ago, murilobt said:

Several bugs in the Paranaense Championship, totally non-standard results

Sorry for the bad English, I'm using Google Translate

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

These results are indeed way too big, even though the CA gap between the big teams and the rest is similar to how it was in FM2018 (and this issue is happening even between non-big teams), so the issue might be related to the match engine.

I'm playing in Serie B and a number of the AI controlled teams have failed to register some or all of their players for the league. This has led to them playing strange lineups with strikers in goal just to make up the numbers.

Edit: they also keep switching goalkeepers throughout the match. 

Edited by cm06mrs

3 minutes ago, cm06mrs said:

I'm playing in Serie B and a number of the AI controlled teams have failed to register some or all of their players for the league. This has led to them playing strange lineups with strikers in goal just to make up the numbers.

Edit: they also keep switching goalkeepers throughout the match. 

Can you please check if this is happening in the third division (Série C) too?

Doesn't seem to be happening for serie C, just B. They played normally through the state championships, but started acting weird when the league started. 

Just won a game 8-1 because my opponent decided to put a different player in goal every 5 minutes or so

4 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @dpt8544

Have you got a save game where it should be showing up one of these statuses?
 We will investigate why it doesn't currently show. 

Cheers!

The file is BrazilStatuses.fm

It's at end of league season, should have lots of statuses.

Also, side note. In the game Argentina haven't had a manager for a year and a half, which strikes me as odd, since they were playing world cup qualifiers and confederations cup. I have simulated further into the world cup and they still didn't get a manager, so this is definitely an issue, and I will probably make a separate post about it.

The brazilian foreign transfer window is in june-july only

I cant sign foreign playes in january

Please for the love of god tell me I do not have to start a new save for a patch to fix this huge mistake

I am playing the 2019 Brasileirao. Can a patch fix my Brasileirao 2020 without I having to restart?

Edited by AEJ

5 hours ago, AEJ said:

The brazilian foreign transfer window is in june-july only

I cant sign foreign playes in january

Please for the love of god tell me I do not have to start a new save for a patch to fix this huge mistake

I am playing the 2019 Brasileirao. Can a patch fix my Brasileirao 2020 without I having to restart?

This bug has already been fixed for the official release but I I am not sure if you'll have to start a new game.

It might still be a good idea to do so though as there are many changes in the database and the code that will come with the official release on 2 November.

Reading what you said above: "this bug has already been fixed for the official release"

It means that there were no fix for the beta right? I tested earlier and the Brasilierao 2020 still had the same problem, but if there were no fixes for the beta, then this test is useless

Is there a way to know if I will have to restart the game when the final release comes out?

Edited by AEJ

42 minutes ago, AEJ said:

Reading what you said above: "this bug has already been fixed for the official release"

It means that there were no fix for the beta right? I tested earlier and the Brasilierao 2020 still had the same problem, but if there were no fixes for the beta, then this test is useless

Is there a way to know if I will have to restart the game when the final release comes out?

Yes, it means at SI their coders have fixed the bug but the fix will only only come when the game is officially released on 2 November. It's a a weird issue as this was correct in FM2018.

The only way after the final release is to start a new game, then play it on holiday for a season or two, and check some stuff you think it might have bugs.

Well

Last year we had the libertadores Winner not playing the club world Cup and now this

I wont buy beta again. I will just wait for the final release

Just now, AEJ said:

Well

Last year we had the libertadores Winner not playing the club world Cup and now this

I wont buy beta again. I will just wait for the final release

The beta purpose is mainly to spot errors like these, I don't know how or why some bugs appear when they were working fine before, but the purpose of the public beta is to spot and fix them.

Yeah I know. I wont buy anymore because when I start a save its for real and this is not the purpouse of a beta version

Its just a really weird mistake like you said. And a game breaking one. And the only one like this in the beta. Which adds to the frustration

Edited by AEJ

Just now, AEJ said:

Yeah I know. I wont buy anymore because when I start a save its for real and this is not the purpouse of a beta version

Its just a really weird mistake like you said. And a game breaking one. And the only one like this in the beta. Which adds to the frustration

Yes, it makes the league pretty much unplayable. 

Ok so I have found LOTS of little issues, this time with the state championships.

1)

So winning a competition is supposed to go down as a landmark for a club on their History Landmarks page.

As far as I can tell, winning the state championships in Acre, Amapa or Piaui do not register on this page at all for some reason, even though the Competition history shows it correctly

20181025180256_1.thumb.jpg.66a095496dacbdfa7cd3cf9022932b16.jpg20181025180607_1.thumb.jpg.57b562bd29b11a9dd47070660f56dc04.jpg

Atlos won the championship almost every season in the entire save, yet it never shows up in the landmarks.

2)

Also, when you highlight a name on a club's Managers history, it shows that manager's career milestones, and the milestone registers on that manager's personal milestones.

However, I have seen that for managers that win a number of different state championships, this doesn't show up for them at all, on the club page or their personal page.

I have seen this occur in Acre, Amapa, Amazonas, Espirito Santo, Mato Grosso do Sul, Para, Piaui, Rondonia, Roramia, Sergipe and Tocantins (So not just the previously mentioned competitions, but additional ones too)

I think this has something to do with, although I really don't know, unplayable teams winning the state championship. However this has also occurred for Atlos (Pi) even when they were in the playable leagues.

20181025180256_1.thumb.jpg.66a095496dacbdfa7cd3cf9022932b16.jpg20181025180248_1.thumb.jpg.c599e127e4928c672c2e589728ed088d.jpg

Atlos won the championship every year between 2053 and 2059, yet their manager does not have this achievement in their career milestones.

3)

Another (tiny) thing is when a team from Rio Grande do Sul wins the state championship (e.g. Gremio), on the Manager History page for the club it unnecessarily says they were the 'Overall Table' champions in the career milestones. It should just say they were the 'Campeonato Gaucho Champions', especially since you actually can win the competition without topping the overall table. Screenshot below shows what I mean.

20181025165722_1.thumb.jpg.a853da5b1b363953019ccae2b119fb37.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are league specific issues, but I can't guarantee that other competitions around the world don't display some of these same problems.

I have uploaded the save at this point, it's called Brazil Simulation.fm

Going through all this stuff helped me also find another bug but I think that one is not league specific, so I'll post it elsewhere.

On 25/10/2018 at 08:21, dpt8544 said:

Ok so I have found LOTS of little issues, this time with the state championships.

1)

So winning a competition is supposed to go down as a landmark for a club on their History Landmarks page.

As far as I can tell, winning the state championships in Acre, Amapa or Piaui do not register on this page at all for some reason, even though the Competition history shows it correctly

Atlos won the championship almost every season in the entire save, yet it never shows up in the landmarks.

2)

Also, when you highlight a name on a club's Managers history, it shows that manager's career milestones, and the milestone registers on that manager's personal milestones.

However, I have seen that for managers that win a number of different state championships, this doesn't show up for them at all, on the club page or their personal page.

I have seen this occur in Acre, Amapa, Amazonas, Espirito Santo, Mato Grosso do Sul, Para, Piaui, Rondonia, Roramia, Sergipe and Tocantins (So not just the previously mentioned competitions, but additional ones too)

I think this has something to do with, although I really don't know, unplayable teams winning the state championship. However this has also occurred for Atlos (Pi) even when they were in the playable leagues.

Atlos won the championship every year between 2053 and 2059, yet their manager does not have this achievement in their career milestones.

3)

Another (tiny) thing is when a team from Rio Grande do Sul wins the state championship (e.g. Gremio), on the Manager History page for the club it unnecessarily says they were the 'Overall Table' champions in the career milestones. It should just say they were the 'Campeonato Gaucho Champions', especially since you actually can win the competition without topping the overall table. Screenshot below shows what I mean.

I'm pretty sure these are league specific issues, but I can't guarantee that other competitions around the world don't display some of these same problems.

I have uploaded the save at this point, it's called Brazil Simulation.fm

Going through all this stuff helped me also find another bug but I think that one is not league specific, so I'll post it elsewhere.

Apologies for the late reply @dpt8544.

This is all under review. Cheers for reporting all this

fake.thumb.JPG.c070e1fa7c6d6d9013e75575b0fd8a17.JPG

Sorry if the screenshot is too small, I can upload a save with the news item in if it helps? Issue I have is that news item is for the State Championship but the first 5 listed fixtures at the top are for the First Division not the States.

Sub 20 Championship does not accept player with 19 years:

A9f7CJi.jpg

sub 23 does not accept player with 22 years:

ceQWEVq.jpg

I went to test the rules of Brazil, how they came in the game and, constantly presents error of number of teams in the Northeast Cup. The most interesting thing is that, I have tested several rules from other countries (South American and European), and I did not get any error messages.

I am waiting for the SI to correct the editor and, to be able to re-edit my update, since it is impossible with so many nonsense errors.

In addition to the problems already mentioned here.

Spoiler

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.5d2f48c16b8686bf63311c10ecc99939.png

Edited by adriano roberto

Em 10/11/2018 em 01:31, adriano roberto disse:

I went to test the rules of Brazil, how they came in the game and, constantly presents error of number of teams in the Northeast Cup. The most interesting thing is that, I have tested several rules from other countries (South American and European), and I did not get any error messages.

I am waiting for the SI to correct the editor and, to be able to re-edit my update, since it is impossible with so many nonsense errors.

In addition to the problems already mentioned here.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.5d2f48c16b8686bf63311c10ecc99939.png

Someone to look at this error please?

On 09/11/2018 at 12:16, rodrigofec said:

Sub 20 Championship does not accept player with 19 years:

sub 23 does not accept player with 22 years:

Hi @rodrigofec.

Thank you very much for posting this issue. Could you please provide a save game where this is occurring? 

On 13/11/2018 at 21:40, adriano roberto said:

Someone to look at this error please?

Can you show me the list of competitions that you were testing?

Are you using any Editor files? If so can you upload them please?

Em 20/11/2018 em 15:11, Ed Hewison disse:

Can you show me the list of competitions that you were testing?

Are you using any Editor files? If so can you upload them please?

The error occurs in the advanced editor. I tested it on the official db itself. I solved this error in my db, but I am only warning that there is this error when testing the country in the official db.
I tested several countries in the official db, and everyone passed the test, except Brazil and, some people reported it in a Brazilian Forum, of teams that should not participate in this competition, are participating in it.

Take a look at the prints of people who have had this problem.

Remembering: This is in official Db and not in an update.

https://imgur.com/a/didPxCo

https://imgur.com/O4527Co

1 minute ago, adriano roberto said:

The error occurs in the advanced editor. I tested it on the official db itself. I solved this error in my db, but I am only warning that there is this error when testing the country in the official db.
I tested several countries in the official db, and everyone passed the test, except Brazil and, some people reported it in a Brazilian Forum, of teams that should not participate in this competition, are participating in it.

Take a look at the prints of people who have had this problem.

Remembering: This is in official Db and not in an update.

https://imgur.com/a/didPxCo

https://imgur.com/O4527Co

To make it clear regarding the pics:

Neither Palmeiras (first pic) nor Corinthians (second pic) should be playing this tournament since they are not from any of the states that play the tournament in real life.

On 22/11/2018 at 17:55, PMLF said:

To make it clear regarding the pics:

Neither Palmeiras (first pic) nor Corinthians (second pic) should be playing this tournament since they are not from any of the states that play the tournament in real life.

Thanks @adriano roberto & @PMLF. This is now being looked at.

Cheers for providing us with the information we needed.

playing in FMT, original database, gremio (RS) was selected to play in northeast cup.

Uploaded files in cloud:

Uploaded files

gremio.jpg

Vitor Almeida - Náutico.fmt

7 minutes ago, vitorkessler said:

The primeira liga competition was not played in 2018: http://www.primeiraligabr.com/

Yes, it will be made inactive in a future update, unfortunately it wasn't possible to make it inactive for the game release.

Hi a similar issue may have been raised before but I started a season with Guarani FC (late preseason so December 2017)

When I joined the club and received the club history it listed 2018 Paulista A2 as one of the clubs achievements even though this had not taken place yet within the game. Also I am competing in Sao Paulo A1 with Corinthians, Palmerias etc. but just checked online and Guarani were in SP A2 for 2018 (which they won in). Looks like this has caused some confusion within the game.

So to clarify at the start of the 2018 season Guarani & Oeste should be in Paulista A2 not A1 and  Linense & Santo Andre should be in A1 not A2 (all the promotion/relegations which took place at the end of the 2018 state championship season in real life have already occured at the beginning of the game - at least in Sao Paulo, I haven't checked the other states)

I can submit some screenshots etc. later if required

Apologies if this is the wrong place to report this error, please redirect me if so.

Edited by JDM"£