Sports Interactive Community
Gripper

[ENGLAND] Peterborough United Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Peterborough United here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                             

·        State what you think the data should be.                       

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                      

Please note that any non-data issues for Peterborough United should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

The kits are wrong, and do not show the sponsor, this has never been an issue in previous versions.

You haven't completed the purchase of the stadium yet as per this quote from that article

"The MOU anticipates the sale to be finalised over the next six months and both parties are committed to working together on this"

1 hour ago, MeltonPosh said:

Ah yeah ok. Semantics.

It's not though is it. Closer to a sale but still a process to go through which could still not happen

Players are in incorrect positions.

Joe Ward Is a RB and a RM player and is a hell of a lot better then he is being presented.

Ivan Toney is a Target Man Striker this is something that is not reflecting.

Matt Stevens is out on loan for the season at slough I think it is. 

Aaron Chapmans stats are showing his to be a lot poorer then he is and is showing Connor O'Malley as the best keeper at the club?  (very odd)

Darren Lyon has come in on a short term basis but is showing 2k a week :O

Marcus Maddison is showing as being unable to play LM AND RM  Considering thats been his position for years more so then a winger (we play a 442)

Josh Tibbets is no longer with the Club.

George Cooper is most definitely not on 4K a week...

Thanks for listening to feedback.

Thanks

Luke

You'd be surprised what wages your players are on, 03Pywell. 

The points raised will be considered. It would help if you could provide proof of issues such as Tibbetts, who we believe to be on loan at Solihull.

Stevens loan to Slough - thanks for that.

Here is details of josh tibbetts he has joined Southport. 

I think the the biggest issue that I have with the posh team is Joe Ward being unable to play right back and being incredibly underrated in the game when he’s been a stand out since we signed him. And Marcus Maddison being unable to play as a normal LM and RM. 

also the Chapman situation being the best keeper at the club not O’Malley really frustrating when your after an authentic team. 

I also played a full season and the board never gave me an option to request a bigger transfer budget in the Board Requests. 

Thanks 

CAC5C8E2-D920-4031-B7B7-9D3248EAF19A.jpeg

On 18/10/2018 at 21:34, MeltonPosh said:

The kits are wrong, and do not show the sponsor, this has never been an issue in previous versions.

I think this post may have been missed as my one below it was acknowledged. I think this is a bug but I suppose it could be a license issue?

Just now, MeltonPosh said:

I think this post may have been missed as my one below it was acknowledged. I think this is a bug but I suppose it could be a license issue?

May I remind you that you are playing a beta version of the game. At least 10 days solid work has passed since the data, visual assets and gamecode were taken for the game you are looking at. All licensed kits in the EFL have now been updated, tweaked and will be included in the release version of the game.

Thank you for your concern, but kits, including sponsor logos and club badges, are all in hand here :)

Peterborough United seem be missing some finance information, under sponsorship there is only two sponsors: stadium and shorts.

Granted I am aware I am not privy to the inner workings of the club. I at least know we have shirt sponsor.

image.thumb.png.77dd563c4ef88c58129295398de2f391.png

Thanks

Most things look correct to me Gripper.  Stats wise it looks pretty much right.

A few positional changes I would make are Siriki Dembele as a natural on the left as an inside forward rather than a right sided winger.  Darren Lyon played mostly for Hamilton as RB and RWB and this is where he has played in his 2 appearances so far for Posh.

Alex Woodyard I would have as a natural BWM rather than a Box to Box. 

As confirmed above Mathew Stevens is on loan at Slough until 7th January but he is also allowed to play for our under 23’s during his loan spell.

http://www.sloughtownfc.net/article/1599/Slough-Town-secure-loan-signing-of-Matty-Stevens

Andrea Borg is out on loan at Kettering Town until January.

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/kettering-town/poppies-swoop-for-attacking-duo-1-8597340

Josh Tibbetts this week cancelled his contract by mutual consent and joined Southport.

https://southportfc.net/signing-josh-tibbetts/

On 19/10/2018 at 15:30, 03Pywell said:

Players are in incorrect positions.

Joe Ward Is a RB and a RM player and is a hell of a lot better then he is being presented.

Ivan Toney is a Target Man Striker this is something that is not reflecting.

Matt Stevens is out on loan for the season at slough I think it is. 

Aaron Chapmans stats are showing his to be a lot poorer then he is and is showing Connor O'Malley as the best keeper at the club?  (very odd)

Darren Lyon has come in on a short term basis but is showing 2k a week :O

Marcus Maddison is showing as being unable to play LM AND RM  Considering thats been his position for years more so then a winger (we play a 442)

Josh Tibbets is no longer with the Club.

George Cooper is most definitely not on 4K a week...

Thanks for listening to feedback.

Thanks

Luke

Joe Ward is not a natural RB and has only been used at RWB if we are chasing a game.  Has the attributes to maybe play there but can’t really say until he’s played there.

Aaron Chapman rated as a 3* league one keeper is probably about right, this is his first season at this level.

Players from youth team also wrong positions

Burrows - LB
Douglas - RB
Gurney - CM box to box 
Garner - CB
Strachan - LW/ LCM

YT players missing:
Will Blackmore -GK
Josh Allen - GK
Taylor Horne - RB
Mikel Fosu - CB 
Toby Salmon - CB
Khaya Roudette-Gregory 
Archie Jones - CM
Shaun Rudvidzo - CAM
Brad Rolt - RW
Nathan Rudman - CF
Flynn Clarke - RW/CF
Ricky Jade Jones - CF

Also Youth team staff been wrong

Data analyst Andrew (don't know surname was at Fulham before)
Sports scientist - James Baum
Physio Full time - Evagoras Christofi
Physio Part time - Sam Palmer

First team staff - 
1st team physio - Ross (been with Mansfield before)
Sports therapist - Matt Rogers

Sorry for the long post :) 

He was suspended from football until 1 March. Therefore, he will be back at the club from that date.