Sports Interactive Community

Title says it all! It's coming up to SI Games' 25th Anniversary on 21st July 2019 !! What's in store on this special day?? :D

Celebration ideas??? XD

I'd love to see a version of the original Champ Man dB released for FM to celebrate it. Whether that's 19 or 20 is irrelevant, but it'd be a cool way to mark it. 

Anniversary Edition - ME of FM12 and interface of FM17 ^_^ :D

2 hours ago, Novem9 said:

All the features of FM19 but with the stadium graphics of FM16

4 hours ago, Novem9 said:

That would be utterly horrendous. 

All the tactical options that FM19 would be able to set up, and a match engine years behind being able to handle it. No thanks. 

Sorry, just seen you saying FM17, but the point still stands. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

@Neil Brock and @Miles Jacobson have confirmed that FM20 will be given away for free and each copy will supplied with a case of beer, which I thought was very generous of them :D.

Anyway, back on planet Earth, as mentioned above it might be pretty neat if an old iteration of the game were made available (a mobile app perhaps?) :thup:.  Free beer would be better though :brock:.

You are all wrong.

They are making FM07 with the current database, with editor we have today (with league editor and everything. :P

A FM T-shirt signed by former CM/FM wonderkids who didn't make it in real life. Sherman Cardenas, Cherno Samba, Carlos Fierro...

Edited by Zek

2 hours ago, Zek said:

A FM T-shirt signed by former CM/FM wonderkids who didn't make it in real life. Sherman Cardenas, Cherno Samba, Carlos Fierro...

I only acceapt the FM T-Shirt if it has the name Tó Madeira and is hand signed by him (scastic of course ;) )

A remastered (HD basically) CM 1/2/Italia would be lovely, unless they lost the rights to Eidos/Domark when they split(?)

Some classic merch would also be welcome.

On 14/10/2018 at 00:58, Chasing Lamely said:

I'd love to see a version of the original Champ Man dB released for FM to celebrate it. Whether that's 19 or 20 is irrelevant, but it'd be a cool way to mark it. 

This would be spectacular.

A revamp combo of CM92 & CM Italia on an app or FM touch.  Make it so @Miles Jacobson :)

I think the database from cm01/02 and then the current engine would be awesome especially if all the rule changes and tv money growth where in the game cominmg at the right times.