My laptop can run the demo so can it run fm19?

Hi, i got a question

I played fm on my mobile and the demo on my laptop because i thougt it cant run the full game. But i have won with a giveaway fm19 so i ask people if they think i can play it on my laptop. Some people said, when you can run the demo you can also run the fullgame. I have also tried canyourunit? And it says.that my videocard is not good enough. So my question is do you think i can play fm19 on my laptop? If not i need to play it on my parents pc. 

Sorry for my bad english:)

Bart

There is no reason to suspect that you cannot run the full game if the demo runs.  I would suggest, however, that you are very careful at the setup and do not load a lot of leagues or a big database as the database in the demo is small and running ga larger one will impact on how the game runs

4 hours ago, FrazT said:

There is no reason to suspect that you cannot run the full game if the demo runs.  I would suggest, however, that you are very careful at the setup and do not load a lot of leagues or a big database as the database in the demo is small and running ga larger one will impact on how the game runs

Okay tnnx, i wouldnt run a big database, when i play on my parents pc i can do a large database and when i play on my laptop i will play with a smaller database. I also use my laptop for school so it cant harm the laptop you think when i play fm?

Archived