Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
fm10

Ingame editor

Hi guys

last year i didn’t buy ingame editor and i don’t remember if i can find the function “replace” a team.

i’m going to explain what i want  to say using an exemple.

I would lilke replace my favourite team Bari, currency in Serie D cause of bankrupt, in Serie C, replace it with another team. Is it possible?

thank you

for Fmm2019 i’ll come back to buy in game editor.

Thank you, but if i replaced my club with another one, and my club is a real team, afterwards first season i could’ve the same team in game. That is it  becouse, for istance, . Bari could be promotted from “Serie D” to “Serie C”. It’s for this that i asked you my question.

On 24/10/2018 at 20:31, fm10 said:

Thank you, but if i replaced my club with another one, and my club is a real team, afterwards first season i could’ve the same team in game. That is it  becouse, for istance, . Bari could be promotted from “Serie D” to “Serie C”. It’s for this that i asked you my question.

Ways of doing this are not officially supported, it may be best to enquire with a fansite.

Ok, thank you for your answear, but please keep it on your mind for next versions of game

Edited by fm10