Sports Interactive Community
noikeee

Forum suddenly became half-translated into Portuguese

Posted (edited)

Starting today I suddenly got half of the forum translated into Portuguese, all the software bits below such as notifications, "create new topic" is "criar novo tópico" etc etc.

I obviously understand it but it's kind of weird having an English forum where people talk in English, all section titles are in English, and all announcements are in English, wrapped up in Portuguese. I'd rather just have it all in one language. I wasn't able to find any setting to switch back to English, is there one?

Edited by noikeee

On 08/10/2018 at 18:45, noikeee said:

Starting today I suddenly got half of the forum translated into Portuguese, all the software bits below such as notifications, "create new topic" is "criar novo tópico" etc etc.

I obviously understand it but it's kind of weird having an English forum where people talk in English, all section titles are in English, and all announcements are in English, wrapped up in Portuguese. I'd rather just have it all in one language. I wasn't able to find any setting to switch back to English, is there one?

If you are using Chrome, could it have been caused by Chrome's translation feature?

I know it has asked me a few times in different sites if I wanted it translated to Portuguese.

1 hora atrás, PMLF disse:

If you are using Chrome, could it have been caused by Chrome's translation feature?

I know it has asked me a few times in different sites if I wanted it translated to Portuguese.

No it's definitely not that, otherwise it'd be attempting to translate posts and threads too. It's the forum software I'm 100% sure of that