Easy or challenging

Nathidz

1 League... 1 Nation...

How many people out there choose a team from say the Premier league, La Liga, Serie A, ETC.. and only use the nationality from that league/country 

To me I think it’s more challenging  the whole team one nation and become the best team in the world

easy or challenging it depends on the path you take.. 

9 hours ago, Nathidz said:

1 League... 1 Nation...

How many people out there choose a team from say the Premier league, La Liga, Serie A, ETC.. and only use the nationality from that league/country 

To me I think it’s more challenging  the whole team one nation and become the best team in the world

easy or challenging it depends on the path you take.. 

Depends on which club, I recently did the same with PSG. I had a complete french team, where I could win the CL with. But it is more challenging when you do this with a llm club

Contrary to the above - in my rare forays into LLM I've gone 100% domestic. I've also gone 100% Italian with Milan before, and may do so again on this FM - makes it slightly more challenging to get to the latter stages of the CL given they never have enough money to poach all the best Italians. I sometimes go for the old "three foreigner" rule in my squads when I'm playing as a really big team like Barcelona or Manchester United, but in this case I'd be slightly less restrictive than uefa were in real life, and I'd not count Scots, Welsh or Northern Irish as foreigners to an English team.

I do this with every team I manage. With Bilbao you obviously have to do this more so but my Dutch, Italian and French saves all are with players only from that country. I've won in all those leages bar the last and as Bilbao, AZ and Palermo.

20 hours ago, Nathidz said:

How long did it take you to win the La Liga with Bilbao?

i won la liga in my second season. i love to play a save with only domestic players but after a few season , it is getting boring for me.

I'm playing with Rangers now and i have a great regen from Egypt, a wonderkid from Norway.. i'm loving it :)

On 07/10/2018 at 00:37, Nathidz said:

How long did it take you to win the La Liga with Bilbao?

3-4, I think. The Bilbao thread should say it. I was able to sign most of the good Basque players at other clubs; Odriozola, Merino, Yuri, Herrera (Azpilacueta and Monreal probably the main ones I couldn't get) and I nabbed the regens at other Basque clubs and was able to get my own players through. Athletico Madrid really went backwards, so much so I was able to get Grizemann on a Bosman eventually. Madrid and Barcelona had their star players decline and they never replace well.

Archived