Director's name/picture change

mangerico

You'll need to locate the ID of the person, though I don't think there is anyway to do it in game.

To get the initial image I expect you are using a facepack that replaces the regen faces with pics, so you can find the id by finding out what pic that id is linked to in the pack and then swap out the image for one of your choice.

Not sure if you can change the name, you might be able to do it via the change_name command in an edit file - though cannot remember the exact command off the top of my head but there should be some guides in the editors forum.

• 2 months later...
On 29/09/2018 at 05:54, mangerico said:

hy

I'd like to know where can I change the name or the picture of this guy here:

(I'm using tiempo skin)

image.thumb.png.0555ccbcad0bbab5b55c442f63082b42.png

I would like to know how did u get the pics to replace regens work .I tried cannot get it done this year m last year I could easily 

On 13/12/2018 at 00:21, alex1234 said:

I would like to know how did u get the pics to replace regens work .I tried cannot get it done this year m last year I could easily 

hy

sorry, but I didn't get your doubt.. Do you want to know how to put regens pics to work or how to substitute standard ones?

I guess that you are having the same thing as me, In fm17 I used a skin in which I knew where in the graphic files the profile pic was saved and al I had to do is swap the pic for male or female, but in fm18 I don't konw how to do the change

Archived