Sports Interactive Community
Bothan Spy

Cheapest place to buy FM19

On 26/10/2018 at 22:20, crouchaldinho said:

The code BLUEWINTER on Voidu actually gives you 20% off bring the price down to £23.25.

This is fantastic but can I use this outside the EU?

1 minute ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

Where?

ebay + 3 discount code

Just purchased on Voidu  and it was very smooth. Received my key within a minute. Based in the US and used PayPal to check out for a total of $32.39

Just now, lbowman66 said:

So Voidu is the cheapest? 

I am in Germany at the moment, will it work.

Yes it will work, and Voidu is by far the cheapest.

Whoop whoop, finally full game time. Selling cheaper than beta was.

I have used Instant gaming: Link place every year and for all my games.

Edited by saihtam

On 26/10/2018 at 22:20, crouchaldinho said:

The code BLUEWINTER on Voidu actually gives you 20% off bring the price down to £23.25.

Costs over £28 with the same code now 🙃

That's weird....I just bought it on Voidu with the BLUEWINTER code for £24.45 (26.37 Euros)....

Having bought it with cdkeys, now Steam won't let me activate because I live in a 'wrong' country. :mad:

I tried vpn but it still 'knows' where I am. Any suggestions?  :seagull:

I'm also worried buying one of those codes from god-knows-where will trigger some Steam block due to being in another country...

All the great bargains in GBP suddenly don't work in EUR...

Also, are those discounted keys for FM+FMT, or FM only?

13 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Having bought it with cdkeys, now Steam won't let me activate because I live in a 'wrong' country. :mad:

I tried vpn but it still 'knows' where I am. Any suggestions?  :seagull:

I don't know the legalities surrounding this issue or if this would work but what about letting a friend or relative/someone you trust log in to your account from a different country and activate it for you? My memory is a bit foggy on this but I think this was done in the past by others for all sort of games?

Buying a guy in the wrong region with VPN is in breach of Steam's terms and conditions. Doing so leaves you at risk of losing access to the game and potentially even your Steam account.

Don't discuss it on these forums as we only endorse legitimate ways of buying the game. Thanks. 

4 ore fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

we only endorse legitimate ways of buying the game. Thanks. 

Some of the officially endorsed retailer aren't making a great job at explaining what they're selling though...

I've already "caught" two who promote a FM Full-only code without openly stating it doesn't include FMT... While I may never play it, I'd still want to have the chance to have it included... And with some retailers it's not always clear whether it's included or not.

Not to mention the "Europe" region selling in different currencies may not work, due to different pricing (ie. GBP is much cheaper than EURO, so will it work if I buy in pounds despite my account displaying prices in Euro...

Edited by RBKalle

On 01/11/2018 at 20:02, wisconsin said:

CDKeys is listed as £27.99 and I think you can get 3% off by liking them on Facebook? Brings it to £27.15.

Helluva bargain!

Sorry I should have said the Steam key you get from CDkeys is EU. So basically if you don't live in North America, South America, Africa, Asia or Australia, it will work for you. (I explain it like this because not everyone understands brexit lol UK is still in europe don't worry.)

Edited by wisconsin

The game usually goes on sale around Christmas, right? I'll try to hold off. I live in Indonesia and our market is slumping so I don't want to spend my precious USD on it just yet. :D

On 03/11/2018 at 04:53, wisconsin said:

Sorry I should have said the Steam key you get from CDkeys is EU. So basically if you don't live in North America, South America, Africa, Asia or Australia, it will work for you. (I explain it like this because not everyone understands brexit lol UK is still in europe don't worry.)

Yup, I got burned by that. They responded to my email today and I informed them that while they accepted my Cambodian bank VISA card and gave me a legitimate code, Steam wouldn't recognise my IP being in an unapproved country. So I told CDKeys that they ought to inform the buyer exactly which nations the code works for and which don't.

I think I'm going to use sortitoutsi premium member price, £30 and I get touch as well (not that I use it)

All the other websites are not that much cheaper anyway

On 11/11/2018 at 13:23, BAD-RELIGION said:

I think I'm going to use sortitoutsi premium member price, £30 and I get touch as well (not that I use it)

All the other websites are not that much cheaper anyway

Was it still £30 on sortitoutsi? I’m yet to purchase the game.

Unless anyone has found it cheaper?

Ebay ...got it for £20 new and sealed, clubs that feature in the game get a load of copies for free then sell them on ebay.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=football+manager+2019&_sacat=139973&LH_BIN=1&_sop=15

Scroll past codes to sealed copies.

Edited by dcaine100

I would really like to know if the cdkeys version works on mac. Can anybody confirm? It says PC only, but FM releases hasn’t been seperated for a few years iirc.

20 hours ago, lbowman66 said:

I just ordered my copy of the game from here for £20 - free worldwide delivery! I believe some other lower league clubs are doing the same...

http://www.fcumshop.co.uk/_buyProduct.php?back=1&page=page30&news=749

17 hours ago, dcaine100 said:

Ebay ...got it for £20 new and sealed, clubs that feature in the game get a load of copies for free then sell them on ebay.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=football+manager+2019&_sacat=139973&LH_BIN=1&_sop=15

Scroll past codes to sealed copies.

I assume these are full copies? 

5 minutes ago, dcaine100 said:

Yes full copies.

Sorry are they CD or just steam key? From the club shops if you know. I can see the eBay pics for physical disc. 

Edited by Tarrantino

2 hours ago, Tarrantino said:

I assume these are full copies? 

Yeah disk copy! Considering I’m in Germany at the moment £20 with delivery is a bargain!

My copy for £15 arrived today from a non league team club shop, it's a disc copy but you don't need it, it comes with a code in the box

Edited by brxd

Am 26.11.2018 um 19:08 schrieb brxd:

My copy for £15 arrived today from a non league team club shop, it's a disc copy but you don't need it, it comes with a code in the box

so, i am from germany and i am very interesting in a digital code for fm 19
it is possible to give me this?

Il 28/11/2018 in 22:34 , dalglish1975 ha scritto:

Just to confirm that the cdkeys Steam code says its for PC but is PC & Mac as usual.

FM + FM Touch, or FM "classic" only?

Prices with 2game and FM-BLOG discount applied £37,99 £29 .69 / €54,99 €33.84 / $49.99 $40.50 

Valid till 31th December. You can see the offer here.

Hoping for that X-Mas sale myself. I've had every version of FM (and CM before that)... but, $50 in the US seems a bit of a stretch this year.