Cheapest place to buy FM19

23 minutes ago, hm86 said:

No mate, as long as your bank account is registered on PayPayl, they'll automatically take the payment from the registered account. Hope that makes sense.

Great mate, just purchased. In my Steam library waiting to go!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/10/2018 at 19:09, RiverReveal666 said:

Has anyone ordering over Voidu over the weekend been sent their key? Just ordered and it says Key: - In progress

Did you manage to solve this? I purchased yesterday evening and I'm in the same boat right now.

8 minutes ago, CristianDrg said:

I ordered from Voidu

First time hearing it. And does not look very promising.

It says under FM that keys are available, strange that u havent received. Havent had problems from my Link.
Is there option for refund?

Edited by saihtam
1 minute ago, saihtam said:

First time hearing it. And does not look very promising.

It says under FM that keys are available, strange that u havent received. Havent had problems from my link.
Is there option for refund?

Doesn't look like there's a refund option.

I've contacted them on facebook. I'm waiting for a reply as we speak. 

Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it. 

This is what I see when I go to my product key page. 

fmkey.jpg

6 minutes ago, CristianDrg said:

fmkey.jpg

Wait and see then, saw some reviews that they often time dont send the keys out correclty. Just lets hope it does not affect the beta release and you get it before. Keep us posted ;)

31 minutes ago, CristianDrg said:

I ordered from Voidu. 

I remember when I signed up there to get TPH, I actually signed up three times because they took so long processing the new account :D 

1 hour ago, CristianDrg said:

fmkey.jpg

I had that the first time I tried to buy it, I think's it back on page 3

Email the support they're helpful but my order got cancelled & FM got taken down for a few days, so I reordered it for cheaper :D

22 hours ago, saihtam said:

Wait and see then, saw some reviews that they often time dont send the keys out correclty. Just lets hope it does not affect the beta release and you get it before. Keep us posted ;)

Update: After speaking to their customer support service on their facebook page, the key showed up and I was able to activate the product on Steam. That happened yesterday, but I didn't have the time to write this then. 

Bottom line: I'm all good now. 

On 08/10/2018 at 16:46, phnompenhandy said:

As per every damn year, half the world - i.e. ASIA seems to be completely ignored. Does anyone have a site who will deliver to an IP in this part of the world?? :seagull:

This one is apparently region free and you can get the beta, so might be worth looking at?

https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Football-Manager-2019-Limited-Edition-CD-Key-For-Steam.html

If you don't mind waiting until 2nd November, CDKeys also has region free codes: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2019-pc-steam-cd-key

Edited by JordanMillward_1
9 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

This one is apparently region free and you can get the beta, so might be worth looking at?

https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Football-Manager-2019-Limited-Edition-CD-Key-For-Steam.html

If you don't mind waiting until 2nd November, CDKeys also has region free codes: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2019-pc-steam-cd-key

Jordan, Da MAN!!! You might just very well have cracked it! :lock: They took my payment - now I have to wait faithfully for Steam to accept my key on Nov 2nd

This product is a Pre-Order, it will be available here on or slightly before the release date of 2nd November 2018.

Tad under $40 USD. Anyone else flustered due to living in funny countries, use these guys :thup:

By the way, previously I tried to buy via FMScout - they always take my money for their editing utilities without a hitch, but for FM19 they use a 3rd party, who have the Steam list of forbidden nations - the likes of China, Syria, South Sudan and the rest - followed by a list of accepted countries - a long list but omitting my country and many others so just causing confusion. I couldn't risk it.

Back to the OP, if you live in one of these overlooked nations you won't get the cheapest deal same as someone living in the UK, but we're just grateful to get the game at all!

Edited by phnompenhandy
1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

Jordan, Da MAN!!! You might just very well have cracked it! :lock: They took my payment - now I have to wait faithfully for Steam to accept my key on Nov 2nd

No worries, glad I could help :D

47 minutes ago, rain94 said:

For those in the United States, you can pre purchase at Fantatical for $39.74. You'll get a steam activation code right away. They are authorized by SI too.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2019

You can still get it off Voidu with the code BLUEWINTER for $32.  That is how I got it and it is sitting in my Steam library waiting for the beta release this week.  

4 minutes ago, NCGibbon said:

You can still get it off Voidu with the code BLUEWINTER for $32.  That is how I got it and it is sitting in my Steam library waiting for the beta release this week.  

I thought about taking a chance with Voidu last week however their webpage didn't specify if the activation code was for USA or not. Also, I read that certain people were having issues with codes emailed to them. NCGibbon, if you had zero issues and you are in the US, I will let my friends know that Voidu is safe to use.

35 minutes ago, rain94 said:

I thought about taking a chance with Voidu last week however their webpage didn't specify if the activation code was for USA or not

you could ask them if you're unsure, you know :)

that's what i did and they replied back in under  a day. bought it last week and no problems activating it with  my usa steam account. got the code within 2 or 3 minutes..

Edited by Artin
49 minutes ago, Armistice said:

So is it safe to use an UK proxy to buy off Voidu for extra discount then use the code in Steam?

I purchased through Voidu yesterday, received the Steam Code and added to my Steam Library.  I did not seem to have any issues.  (I live in Colorado).  Just make sure that the version you buy is Football Manger 2019 - US.

Edited by blazertaz13
forgot last sentence.
43 minutes ago, blazertaz13 said:

I purchased through Voidu yesterday, received the Steam Code and added to my Steam Library.  I did not seem to have any issues.  (I live in Colorado).  Just make sure that the version you buy is Football Manger 2019 - US.

I'm not American mate. I'm from Europe.

Edited by Armistice

I got mine today from 2game

It's £31.99 but if you google '2 game discount code' you get another 10% off

I paid just under £28

100% safe I bought FM from them last year too

2 minutes ago, improvox said:

Got it on Voidu a couple of weeks ago for £23. Really does feel like a bargain given how much time I'm likely to spend on it over the coming 12 months. 

Same here, fm18 i racked up 678 hours. I recon i will do around the same and hopefully if my relationship will allow it some more. All that time for 32 euro's.

3 hours ago, bennyj22 said:

Does anyone know if the Voidu key is global?

I'm a Brit currently living in South Africa and Steam always needs a global key when I buy from these kind of sites... :?

Well, steam says this for me: "Football Manager 2019 - Pre Purchase - [Digital] (EU)".

Just got mine from Voidu at €32.86. Took 5 minutes from start to finish, delivery was instant, steam code was as described for the pre-order edition. 10/10

16 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

I've never ordered off Voidu before or played a FM beta so just want to ask, do I do anything for when the Beta drops or do I just sit here & it'll download when ready?

Pretty much as you said mate, once purchased off Voidu, add your key to Steam and once the Beta drops you should have the install option next to FM19 and thats you!

41 minutes ago, JD23 said:

Never used voidu before, is registration and key delivery instant? Also I don't have paypal, do they accept card payments and is this recommended? Thanks

Not sure on the debit cards to be honest, It might be worth signing up for Paypal anyway, it's pretty much the same as using your debit card with Paypal's protection 

My first one wasn't instant, my second one was. If it's not instant & you want the support, they're great plus you can get the order cancelled if you're not happy 

1 hour ago, Johnny Ace said:

Not sure on the debit cards to be honest, It might be worth signing up for Paypal anyway, it's pretty much the same as using your debit card with Paypal's protection 

My first one wasn't instant, my second one was. If it's not instant & you want the support, they're great plus you can get the order cancelled if you're not happy 

Thanks for the above info, all sorted via paypal and in my library now. Only planned to buy Touch this year but with the discount and free version anyway well worth it.

2 hours ago, RocheBag said:

Does anyone know if that voidu deal applies to Canada? If not, what are some of the good deals for Canadians? I can't find much.

Just bought it from steam ...52$ cad ...cheapest you can find is around 45$ but not for me ..

I am USA based and just purchased on Voidu with the BLUEWINTER code.

You need to create an account and accept T&Cs.  

Once done with this, I used Paypal and received the STEAM code immediately, which is downloading now.

Just wanted to add my positive experience with Voidu and good price.