Sports Interactive Community
Bothan Spy

Cheapest place to buy FM19

On 28/09/2018 at 10:32, hm86 said:

I bought it from Voidu last night, it was £23 something using PLAYHARDER discount code.

The code arrived instantly but I haven't added it to Steam as yet.

NOTE: Code only valid until the 2nd of October I believe.

New discount code BLUEWINTER for 20% Extra Discount = €26.37 that's Euro's

Just checked and they have it at £29, so definitely changed their pricing!

1621537493_ScreenShot2018-10-06at09_41_47.png.c006b0612918ebd2ca0cc17ebfa0b6c4.png

I stand correct, enter BLUEWINTER and it drops to £23

Edit 2: topcashback have an extra 6.06% off too!

Edited by Geordieboy52

2 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:

Just checked and they have it at £29, so definitely changed their pricing!

1621537493_ScreenShot2018-10-06at09_41_47.png.c006b0612918ebd2ca0cc17ebfa0b6c4.png

I stand correct, enter BLUEWINTER and it drops to £23

Edit 2: topcashback have an extra 6.06% off too!

POWEEKEND, will drop it to 21.79

50 minutes ago, Geordieboy52 said:

I tried that and it said expired...

It should last the weekend

I used it at half 10 & all good

Bugger, didn't work so used the other but went through topcashback so took it down to the same price.

I just got FM19 on voidu for $32 US with the BLUEWINTER discount, much better than the Steam 10% off discount for all my years of purchases. 

Guys,  POWEEKEND discount (25% off) is still active. will drop it to £21.79 ($28.44 or €24.72) if you are in UK.

Edited by Zigi

2 hours ago, Zigi said:

Guys,  POWEEKEND discount (25% off) is still active. will drop it to £21.79 ($28.44 or €24.72) if you are in UK.

Have just done the same.  Excellent deal.

Does it matter what country you're from as long as you get the code?

14 minutes ago, Cal585 said:

Does it matter what country you're from as long as you get the code?

The Voidu codes showed as an EU code when I redeemed it , I wouldn't purchase it if you are from outwith the EU

Balls. I take it the site does not accept debit cards. Won't let me pay with visa debit 

58 minutes ago, AJJ said:

Balls. I take it the site does not accept debit cards. Won't let me pay with visa debit 

If you mean Voidu then yeah they do accept it, sure thats how I paid. 

Hi guys just tried to use POWEEKEND code as even Voidu are showing in an ad on there homepage but it has stopped working

still got game for £23.25 by using VOIDU15 and then BLUEWINTER codes 

2 hours ago, RedDevils13 said:

Hi guys just tried to use POWEEKEND code as even Voidu are showing in an ad on there homepage but it has stopped working

still got game for £23.25 by using VOIDU15 and then BLUEWINTER codes 

How long did it take for you to get ur code?

Still recommend this place for beta and good price.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/3105-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2019-beta-early-access/

Right after buy, got the ticket and this is activated in steam, If need can upload pic when at home. 

Never had problem with them. They answer quickly also if needed.

Edited by michaeltmurrayuk
no affiliate links

2 hours ago, marris09 said:

How long did it take for you to get ur code?

probably instantly as it was on electronic receipt emailed to me when checking emails 5 minutes later

As per every damn year, half the world - i.e. ASIA seems to be completely ignored. Does anyone have a site who will deliver to an IP in this part of the world?? :seagull:

I used the code BLUEWINTER which reduced the total price to £23.25. Good thing the UK is still part of the EU :P Thanks for sharing :) 

27 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

As per every damn year, half the world - i.e. ASIA seems to be completely ignored. Does anyone have a site who will deliver to an IP in this part of the world?? :seagull:

Same with Canada. I was looking at buying FM18 because I have a craving to play the game this month in anticipation of the new version. It was somewhere around $15 for an EU-licenced FM18, but it was priced around $50 for a non-EU version. That's an outrageous price differential.

7 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

Has anyone ordering over Voidu over the weekend been sent their key? Just ordered and it says Key: - In progress

I just purchased the game a couple of minutes ago and got the key instantly. I'm not sure if this will help but you can view your key by going to my account, clicking on your order and your key should be available to be used and ready to activate on steam. If that is not the case then I will attempt to contact the company directly to find out why there has been a delay in receiving your order and when you will receive your steam key.   

5 minutes ago, OlukitzFudgey said:

I just purchased the game a couple of minutes ago and got the key instantly. I'm not sure if this will help but you can view your key by going to my account, clicking on your order and your key should be available to be used and ready to activate on steam. If that is not the case then I will attempt to contact the company directly to find out why there has been a delay in receiving your order and when you will receive your steam key.   

Thanks - Unfortunately where you suggested is where it informs me that the key is in progress. I have emailed them now. May I ask how you paid? I went through paypal and has been my first order with them. Not sure if that makes a difference.

10 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

Thanks - Unfortunately where you suggested is where it informs me that the key is in progress. I have emailed them now. May I ask how you paid? I went through paypal and has been my first order with them. Not sure if that makes a difference.

I paid by debit card as PayPal is extremely slow in processing payments. They are lagging behind for me quite a bit and always process payments when I'm using my bank to do something else even though at times I give them ample time to process payments.  

59 minutes ago, OlukitzFudgey said:

I paid by debit card as PayPal is extremely slow in processing payments. They are lagging behind for me quite a bit and always process payments when I'm using my bank to do something else even though at times I give them ample time to process payments.  

PayPal take a couple business days to process bank payments, but if it's a credit card its usually instant.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

PayPal take a couple business days to process bank payments, but if it's a credit card its usually instant.

I need to use my bank at different times of the day when opportunities crop up. Therefore, it is a frustrating experience for me personally when utilizing PayPal for bank payments. The reason being is that my bank processes payments before withdrawals are sent to my bank account. For example: I make a withdrawal from a certain company which usually takes 6 hours to process the withdrawal and the money is in the bank the next working day. What my bank does is processes payments before the withdrawal has arrived so the payments are usually missed in that 1-2 hour window. If this situation was reversed it would be great but the current situation for me is frustrating.   

4 minutes ago, OlukitzFudgey said:

I need to use my bank at different times of the day when opportunities crop up. Therefore, it is a frustrating experience for me personally when utilizing PayPal for bank payments. The reason being is that my bank processes payments before withdrawals are sent to my bank account. For example: I make a withdrawal from a certain company which usually takes 6 hours to process the withdrawal and the money is in the bank the next working day. What my bank does is processes payments before the withdrawal has arrived so the payments are usually missed in that 1-2 hour window. If this situation was reversed it would be great but the current situation for me is frustrating.   

You can get prepaid "credit" cards, where you load cash money on to that and use that for internet payments. Just like a regular debit card but better for online transactions.

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You can get prepaid "credit" cards, where you load cash money on to that and use that for internet payments. Just like a regular debit card but better for online transactions.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll do some more research and try and find a way to better organize this situation. Although, I wouldn't have to if my bank just processed payments after withdrawals have arrived in my bank account. :) 

I used PayPal (bank transfer) and received the code instantly.

I always use my bank as the payment method for everything I purchase via PayPal and have never ever had to wait days for anything to process.

I just bought fm19 on voidu, just used ''bluewinter'' as voucher code and i payed 32,84 euro's total.

Got my key instantly, you will see the key in the bottom of the web page it goes to after the payment.

Now we got to wait around 9 more days for the beta right?

12 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Is Steam the best bet? I'm struggling to find anything cheaper...

6 hours ago, Bazz Playerz said:

I just bought fm19 on voidu, just used ''bluewinter'' as voucher code and i payed 32,84 euro's total.

Got my key instantly, you will see the key in the bottom of the web page it goes to after the payment.

Now we got to wait around 9 more days for the beta right?

Voidu is not in the SEGA Retailer list anymore.

3 hours ago, Cal585 said:

Is Steam the best bet? I'm struggling to find anything cheaper...

Haven't checked yet. Couldn't buy FM18 vis Steam last year - had to wait about a month after launch to find one online retailer.

2 hours ago, Armistice said:

Voidu is not in the SEGA Retailer list anymore.

There are loads of legit sites not on that list .

They are a legit site and they've released the keys. If you have the game in your library then you have the Beta 

Edited by treble_yell_:-)

5 hours ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

They are a legit site and they've released the keys. If you have the game in your library then you have the Beta 

And that i have. Now all that is left is waiting and that's the hardest

Just bought using Voidu, using bluewinter as the code, all worked lovely and FM is sitting in my steam account ready and waiting. 

22 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Got Paypal?

I have. Do I need to transfer funds in to there first then pay using it?

Edited by BeadyRoller

7 minutes ago, BeadyRoller said:

I have. Do I need to transfer funds in to there first then pay using it?

No mate, as long as your bank account is registered on PayPayl, they'll automatically take the payment from the registered account. Hope that makes sense.